Jibble Reviews

About Jibble

The 100% free time tracking software, used by thousands around the world including Tesla, Pizza Hut, Hyundai, the UK'S National Health Service, and Skanska. It's free for unlimited users. Instant facial recognition and GPS...

4.7
4.7

Browse Jibble Reviews

Sammad
Sammad
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

Transformed the way we run our business

As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Pros

Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Cons

Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

ActivTrak

Jobber is our main CRM but was not as advanced as Jibble i.e. Geolocation

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

Jibble seems easier to use and better rteviews

Response from Jibble

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad!
have

Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority.

Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business.

Replied 14/08/2019
Suzanne
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 03/06/2024

Why Jibble Is The Best in Time Tracking

Pros

The software makes time tracking and handling attendance tracking easy
It comes with amazing features that supports remote work

Cons

It has been helpful and Jibble has little to no flaws.

Jacqueline
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 08/03/2022

Take Caution when entering billing info

I tried it, I forgot to remove my free trial billing information and ended up subscribing. When I realized I didn't like it, I canceled my subscription. But they kept taking it out of my account. Thinking I maybe didn't cancel, I went to log back in but it said I had to sign up again, no account existed. I contact CS on Feb 7, no resonse. I contact CS again on Mar 7 and they said my account was active. They had the right email address but again, no account when I tried to log in. I have since sent them screen shots to show no subscription service. They tell me I am in the system, but there is ABSOLUTELY no way to cancel a second time. Not sure why CS just can't cancel. It's absurd and at this point they owe me. $30.00

Pros

Not much. I thought it would work for me, it didn't.

Cons

It wasn't user friendly and not for someone like me who logs independant contract hours. The location is off as well.

Response from Jibble

Hi Jacqueline,
First of all, thanks for the comments. We have since resolved this matter, but it took a bit longer because there were confusions with the two accounts you have in our Jibble 1 and Jibble 2 platforms. We hope to see you again one day.

Replied 08/04/2022

Top Jibble Alternatives

Marlaina

Reviewed on 06/04/2024

Awesome Tool

I absolutely love this program. I was so glad i stumbled upon it. It has become an important part of organizing and tracking in my business.

Pros

This is a versatile program that really lends itself well to any type of working situation. My small business currently uses Jibble for project time tracking and i have used it for overall employee time management and tracking too. It is very easy to use on mobile, pc or integrating it into another app. I have really loved that I can intergrade it into slack which helps streamline everything I need. You get alot with the free version and even more when you pay.

Cons

There really isnt much I like about Jibble.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

It had all the features I needed for my business. I liked how easy it was for all users to set up and use.
hannah
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 10/07/2024

Great way of tracking

Jibble is a good way to keep track of your time while at your computer. The app doesn't really help, but as long as your on your computer it is great and easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use and track time for the week.

Cons

I wish you could clock in from anywhere without a picture, though I understand why the picture is needed. Clocking from else where is a little difficult for those who travel a good bit.

Beatsher Johnny
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 19/06/2024

Overall i would always recomand Jibble to my contacts

Pros

the time tracking is accurate,every single days i use Jibble for time tracking ,my job refer to Jibble as shift schedule.

Cons

the selfie system ,it is not realy easy to take a perfect selfie when you are about taking a urgent break. i do not found this ideal as process becaause it takes time to have the prerfect selfie and by this time your break would be over or almost .

onjefu
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 27/05/2024

My jibble review

It has really helped me to navigate my timing and work effectively!

Pros

1 time management
2 no of hours worked
3 work efficiency
4 employee tracking

Cons

Jibble is perfect, cant think of fault, it simply recommendable!

Emincan

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

Easiest Time Tracker For Remote Employees

Pros

If you are working hourly rates, you should use a Time Tracker and need to be honest. With Jibble you can do that easily. I most liked its easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes you have to refresh page to be ensure your clock in/out is correct.

Fay

Reviewed on 29/05/2024

Best cheap timeclock

Pros

Jibble is great! Has the capability to edit easily and to clock in with one click or with a double check/edit time click. We love it!

Cons

One thing I don't like is that the paid lunch break is set for 15 minutes but extends longer if the employee extends the break. There doesn't seem to be a way to automatically end it; that has to be done manually.

Jimboy
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 24/06/2024

Rating of the Jibble

Overall was great and I am very happy to have this account.

Pros

I like most of the Jibble when it comes changing the product and time.

Cons

I like it so much because it is very easy to access

João

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Pros

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Cons

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Response from Jibble

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email ([email protected]) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

-Jibble Team

Replied 01/04/2020
Kamel

Reviewed on 31/08/2023

My Glowing Experience with Jibble Time Tracker

From the moment I started using Jibble, I noticed a remarkable improvement in how I organize my tasks and manage my projects. The user interface is clean, intuitive, and incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for even tech novices to dive right in. Setting up projects, tasks, and tracking time has never been more seamless.One of the standout features for me is the flexibility that Jibble offers. Whether I'm working solo or collaborating with a team, the platform adapts effortlessly to my needs. The ability to track time across various projects and clients simultaneously has streamlined my workflow and eliminated the need for clunky spreadsheets or manual time logs.Jibble's real-time tracking is a revelation. I can see exactly how much time I'm spending on each task, allowing me to make data-driven decisions about my work patterns. This level of insight has not only helped me become more efficient but has also enabled me to allocate time more effectively, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.

Pros

The reporting and analytics feature is a goldmine. The detailed reports provide a comprehensive overview of my time allocation, helping me identify trends and areas for improvement. It's like having a personal productivity coach right at my fingertips!In a world where time is our most precious resource, Jibble Time Tracker is the ultimate tool for harnessing it effectively. If you're looking to enhance your productivity, gain insights into your work patterns, and simplify time management, I wholeheartedly recommend giving Jibble a try. It's a decision you won't regret!

Cons

Positive experiences are a rarity for me, making it possible that the aspects I came across didn't bring forth any notable downsides in my case.

Shilles Steven
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/05/2020

A great app for attendance tracking

I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

Pros

All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Cons

Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

No selfie attendance. App is slow

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

The user friendly interface, and the all in one features in a single app.

Response from Jibble

Hi Shilles Steven,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :)

- Jibble Team

Replied 23/05/2020
Andres
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 24/04/2024

Happy with Jibble

Overall very happy to have switched to this app. Very easy to use and many features to enjoy

Pros

The flexibility to handle different types of schedules and methods of payroll
The system developed to track and approve days off
The multiple integrations it has, specially with payroll apps such as Deel
The reports are definitely one of the best attributes

Cons

Not having the activity tracking option yet to know about keyboard/mouse movement.
Not able to distinguish between two types of breaks within the same period (Paid or unpaid). Should be able to assign if a break will be paid and a lunch will be unpaid. This is a regular standard in Latam and many companies in the US

Carolina

Reviewed on 14/01/2024

Amazing Vaule

Great and Fit for purpose, basic but does what needed

Pros

The fact that it is user-friendly and great value for money!

Cons

The fact that the free version, it doesn't allow much custom management

annik

Reviewed on 31/05/2023

great software for tracking payroll

we are happy w our experience w jibble.

Pros

this is a great software and easy to use. it has a free version which is all i need for my staff to track their hours worked, for me to be able to do payroll. the paid features look great but i don't need them for my tiny business.thank you jibble.

Cons

staff are not able to edit their time clock. if they forget to clock in or out i need to edit it for them.

Toggl Track

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

we cancelled our mindbody software and switched to fresha. they dont have a timeclock feature, so we needed to find one!

Mindbody
Jennifer Love
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 05/01/2022

Fabulous website/app for tracking time and project management

Our payroll is much more accurate with our Jibble timesheets, and so is our client billing - we don't end up missing out on income due to lack of detail in timesheets.

I did have a bad experience with customer service. I added my personal (non-business) payment info 2 days before my trial was up, hoping to pay for the monthly service personally so I could show upper management that the software was worth the investment. That day my card was charged for the full annual payment. When I contacted customer service, I was given the run-around, asked to submit "screenshots" for "proof" that the website said 2 days left in my trial and that I hadn't picked the annual plan, and told that I agreed to the full year's payment up front. Once I sent the proof, the representative said she would talk to her manager and get back to me. It's been over a month and I never heard back, and I had to eat that entire year's payment. That was very frustrating.

Pros

It's simple to use, easy to learn, and quick and painless to implement in our office. Everyone got on board quickly! The management loves the detailed notes about time spent on each project.

Cons

We wish labeling projects were easier. For example, we have different areas of our business, and it would be nice to be able to label a project "area 1" and also have the client name without having to create a "client name area 1" project for every single client we have. We have clients that cross areas and we'd rather be able to keep the client names consistent and be able to apply labels within that client name/project.
We also hope for more customizable timesheet exporting. The raw data as exported isn't appropriate for submitting to upper management, and requires formatting and editing. It's also strange that when you choose "include detailed notes from time entries" that it comes on a different sheet in the workbook that needs to be cut, pasted, and then matched with the appropriate time entry - that's a huge time waster for us.

Jessekiel

Reviewed on 17/05/2023

A great tool for clocking in and out for employees online

Jibble is the first time tracking tool I've ever used in a company and it was a great experience.

Pros

Has a simple but practical interface so that you can achieve your goals with their features like clocking in/out and tracked hours based on days, months etc. Also, the clocking options are now much more intuitive since I don't get easily misclick the wrong timing option (like accidentally clicking time in before when I meant to time out). More with this feature, I am able to edit the time I wanted to clock or time tracked.

Cons

I wish there is an option to disable face recognition and capture in the app version and have it direct clocking in/out as same with the website. Also it would be nice to have a notification to remind the users to take a lunch break within the usual break time and usual shift schedules so we won't forget to clock in/out

Weldon
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

Excellent product

Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

Pros

-Ease of use
-Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed
-Aesthetics

Cons

It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

QuickBooks Time

Price

Response from Jibble

Hi Weldon,

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now.

Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently!

- Jibble Team

Replied 13/08/2019
Nicky
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

A good product for our needs

I have found that Jibble really makes it much easier to manage my staff's working hours and with the facial recognition feature there is no question about who was there or not.
As said above, the cost escalates from the basic cost as soon as you start using the features, but as a boss who is not always on the salon floor, it keeps track very well for my needs.

Pros

This is easy to use for the staff, although they are forgetful sometimes. But then as admin, I can adjust as necessary.
I use this as a non-negotiable tool to distribute pooled tips

Cons

The cost of the product mounts up quite quickly.
If the feature exists, I haven't found how to enter leave hours into the system. Sometimes my staff take hours out of their annual leave for holidays off etc... I need to be able to incorporate this into the Jibble System. Presently I am doing this manually

Response from Jibble

Hi Nicky!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Leave Management is coming soon so hang in there. We are excited as much as you are!

- Jibble Team

Replied 19/08/2020
Bernard
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 30/05/2023

Jibble is the best and most simple solution for time tracking

Jibble has been easy to use since day one, there are been no surprise that we usually discover after few days or weeks of use with online apps.

Pros

simple to use and has all of the features included

Cons

The change between Jibble 1 and 2 has not been clear, but was not too complicated to perform after all

QuickBooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

More simple to use and free plan
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 26/04/2024

Small Business using Jibble

Overall my experience with Jibble has been overwhelmingly positive. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for an affordable and extremely effective solution to employee time tracking and management.

Pros

Jibble has a very user friendly experience tailored with professional features that are critical for day to day usage. Their free package comes with so much, and the support team is always super helpful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new employee time management system, this has truly been a blessing.

Cons

My only dislike of Jibble is how many amazing features are locked behind the paywall, but nothing against Jibble, everyone needs to make money somehow so I completely understand. But if you're willing to put in an extra buck these extra features are definitely worth your money!

Fatima
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

Jibble experience

Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Pros

I love tracking my staff’s clock in’s and out’s without the old punch card method. Waste of paper, time and difficult to keep checking.
With Jibble, even if I don’t log in for a few days, I can always see exactly how many hours the staff where at work or not at work and when.

Cons

The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out.
So if they forget to Jibble out after work... by the next day it shows them as working for 24 hours.

Response from Jibble

Hi Fatima,

Glad that you find Jibble helpful for your time and attendance management.

It is common for some staff to forget clocking out but they'll eventually build a habit. If they have a fixed schedule, you can set their Fixed daily times and with the right configuration, the system can send notifications to the users in case they forgot to clock out. Find out more from this article https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received

- Jibble Team

Replied 20/08/2019
Dale
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 12/01/2021

Pros

Usability and functionality was very easy to pick up and therefore implement. Dashboards etc felt much more modern and less antiquated than a lot of other softwares (time station etc).

Cons

The ability to jibble in twice. Being able to jibble in, when already clocked in is a feature that should be sorted. I would also say (and not sure if this is a feature), but being able to automate a push text or message to employees that are clocked in to say don't forget to clock out at a certain time would help alleviate issues as well.

Time Tracker , ClockIt and TimeStation

Response from Jibble

Hi Dale,

We appreciate the feedback.

If you are on a paid plan, you can restrict members to clock out first before they could clock in again. This is the answer to your first concern. For the notifications, users can get notified via pushed notifs on mobile or via email if they already reached set working hours to remind them if they forgot to clock out or if they are still working and going to an OT.

- Jibble Team

Replied 26/01/2021
Prarthana

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!

It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

Pros

-Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free
- Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Cons

- Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference
- It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!)
- I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

Response from Jibble

Hi Prarthana,
Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this.
Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

Replied 14/12/2017