About ReminderCall.com

ReminderCall.com is a cloud-based solution designed to help medical practitioners send automated appointment reminders and confirmations to patients via text messages, calls and emails. The HIPAA-compliant platform allows...

Browse ReminderCall.com Reviews

Angela B.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Made us relevant

Pros

Using ReminderCall has helped make our services more relevant to today's generation. We are able to send appointment reminders, update on COVID procedures and we've even used it to better communicate with Spanish speaking patients. It has been so helpful as we evolve with our ever-changing society and culture, and has helped us communicate more effectively with the people we serve.

Cons

The only thing I would change is the allowed length of text messages, otherwise very happy with this product and service!

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Angela,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you are using so many of our features. Remember, live support is included with your account if you need any assistance. Thanks again!

Replied 26/10/2020
Ally V.

Reviewed on 02/01/2020

Helped Practice Reduce Cancellations and No-Shows

So far we have been greatly impressed, and are very happy with our purchase of and use of Reminder Call. I would highly recommend.

Pros

We purchased this product to help reduce cancellations and no-show appointments. It has helped immensely! We are able to alert patients via text or call that they have an appointment in 24hrs, and they are able to confirm with their schedules. They are also able to respond, which comes through via our email, and enables a quick re-schedule if we see it fast enough! It has also reduced no-show appointments to less than 1%.

Patients also love them messages and calls! They compliment the timeliness of them and consistency of the receipt of the messages and content.

Cons

We wish that we could send a confirmation text upon scheduling appointments, which could be added to their phones calendar from the message. Then also, the original reminder the day before...

Response from ReminderCall

Wow, thank you for the fantastic review. We are so excited to hear that your no-show rate went down to less than 1 percent. Thanks also for the great ideas. We have added them to our features request list.

Lois G.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Reminder CallService

I no longer have to call the client and remind them of their appointment. It also benefits the client because if they realize that they need to reschedule their appointment, they will call or text back.

Pros

It texts the client to remind them of their appointment through the use of the Google calendar.

Cons

When the client responds to the text their text does not go to my cell phone.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Lois,

Thank you so much for the feedback, this is what helps us improve our service. The good news is that we are working on a texting app. In the meantime, there is a setting that sends text responses to your email and hopefully, you could view those from your cell phone. Please don't hesitate to call if you need help setting that up.

Charise A.

Great Product!

Prior to reminder call my front desk staff would have to go through the schedule patient by patient and choose to send an appointment reminder which was time consuming and tedious. It also could end up getting forgotten if for some reason there was a staffing change and that person didn't know they still had to do it for the next day. Reminder Call takes all of that away. It happens automatically and is no longer a time consuming project for my staff

Pros

Reminder Call has made it seamless for our reminders to go out to patients. It is something I don't even have to think about anymore since implementing this software. It saves my front office staff so much time every day!

Cons

I really have no complaints, Reminder Call has been easy to use and the customer support has been great.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Charise,
Thank you for the great review! We're so happy the ReminderCall.com software took a load of work off of your staff. It's a bonus we don't often think about. Thanks again for taking the time.

Thomas G.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 28/03/2020

Psychologist

We have had a really good experience with ReminderCall. I would recommend finding a way to extend your character numbers to go beyond 160!!!!! That would be the one we would look at leaving Remindercall for.

Pros

I like how easy it is to contact clients through Remindercall

Cons

I am really frustrated with only being able to use 160 letters for each message!!!

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. Luckily, MMS is on the way, so stay tuned!

Replied 30/03/2020
Korey P.

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

We feel confident that our patients get their reminders

Our patients automatically get reminder calls. That way my staff doesn't have to do it!

Pros

We have been using this software for 2+ years. It is integrated into our electronic medical records so it seemlessly sends out texts or phone calls to our patients.

Cons

Our text message states that you must call us to cancel or reschedule an appointment. But if a patient responds to a text, it goes to email. I wish it would respond to them with a message that says you must call us.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Thank you also for the suggestion, we will take it to our engineering team to see if this is something that can be added.

John E.

Reviewed on 13/09/2018

Perfect for increasing patient compliance

We have had a great experience with this software.

Pros

Cheap, convenient, and easy to use. Remindercall integrates with our practice management software to automatically call or send text or emails to our patients to remind them of their upcoming appointment.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are very happy that the service is helping you increase patient compliance. If you need any assistance, please give us a call!

Replied 27/11/2018
Amanda B.

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Just what we needed!

Implementation was a breeze! Customer service is top notch and overall we are very pleased with our experience! I wish there was an app for easier use on the go.

Pros

Integration with client software
simple, HIPAA compliant communication
Reports
Simple reply to client responses

Cons

Wish there was an app! Would make it so much easier to function on the go!
No way to store call/text lists

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Amanda, thank you for the feedback. We are thinking about an app, although most doctors offices still use desktop PCs. I will pass along the shout out to Customer Service. Thanks again!

Replied 21/10/2020
Donna C.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 02/01/2020

Awesome Product

Love that we can send a reminder to our clients prior to their visit. Great tool.

Pros

Love Reminder Call. Streamlines our processes.

Cons

We have no issues with this product. We are very happy and it meets our needs.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Donna,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Capterra community. We're so glad our service has helped you streamline your workflow. Thanks again for taking the time to write!

Beverly W.

Reviewed on 06/05/2019

Huge Time Saver for Small Businesses

Remindercall freed up so much time at the front desk. Most importantly, the patients also love it because receiving a text is so easy and they do not have to take time out of their busy day to answer a call. A quick text reminds them of their appointment and they can go on about their day!

Pros

There are SO MANY wonderful features regarding this software. It saves so many man hours - allowing the employees to do other work. You can actual reminder calls to patients - you can send texts - which the patient can reply to and you can also send emails. I like the fact that you can use your own voice or have an automated voice used. You can also choose other language - which is an amazing feature. You can see all of the replies you've gotten and it works with most EHR software.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the software.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Beverly, thank you for the wonderful review. We're so happy that you and your patients are enjoying the appointment reminders. Please remember that all accounts have access to live technical support, so if you need any assistance at all, we'd love to help!

Replied 07/05/2019
Daniel M.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 04/01/2020

Very Happy

Pros

We are very happy - we use it to call customers 2 days before there appointment to remind them. It has cut down on the number of people that forget.

Cons

Nothing we are very happy with the software.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Daniel! We are very pleased that the service is reducing the number of people that forget. Thanks again!

Kelly A.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

A necessity

Pros

This service significantly reduced the amount of last minute cancelations and missed appointments. Thus, my income increased by about 25%!!

Cons

Having to remember to update claims clearing house password every month.

Response from ReminderCall

Hello Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We're thrilled the service has helped increase your income. Ultimately, that *is* one of our goals. and it's great to hear that we are succeeding. Thanks again!

Laurie H.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

Reminder call has been great for our practice

Dealing with Reminder Call has been a pleasure from beginning to date! The customer service staff has been exceptionally accommodating. Every question is answered with a pleasant, knowledgeable response. By having this service we've been able to redirect our front desk staff to perform other tasks instead of having to make confirmation calls for hours on end. The patients LOVE getting text messages!

Pros

The set up is exceptionally simple and the customer service is EXCELLENT.

Cons

Setting up different call intervals for different days of the week was a bit complicated and not really manageable

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Laurie,
We're so glad your patients love the text message appointment reminders... that's great to hear! Yes, you are right that the user interface needs some fine tuning and we're happy to announce the launch of our 2.0 release this fall... so stay tuned for some major changes. Meanwhile, we can reach out to you if you'd like to revisit your scheduling setup with an engineer. Please reply to this response if that sounds good to you. Thank you for the valuable feedback.

Replied 20/05/2019

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Excellent option for text reminder calls

Initial set up was easy
From my first call to Remindercall the process was seamless. What the initial rep explained was exactly how everything occurred. Loved the honesty.

Pros

It is easy to set up. It worked seamlessly. If an appointment is made after the reminder texts for that day have been batches and sent out, reminder call recognizes a new appointment and send out a text to that person

Cons

it would be nice if the message field contained a few more characters because a person’s with a long name takes up some of the texting options
But this is a MINOR problem

Response from ReminderCall

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's through feedback like yours that we can add features to improve our software. I agree with you that it would be nice if text messages could be longer. In the meanwhile, don't hesitate to reach out for help abbreviating your current script, we've got some great wordsmiths on our team. Thanks again!

Thane P.

Never think about it

I needed to have text message reminders for my clients and the software provides this service.

Pros

I have literally never thought about it once after the initial set-up. I love that about this software.

Cons

Can't think of anything that I don't like

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for this feedback. We really strive to create a set-it-and-forget-it system. It's great to hear that it's working. Thanks again!

• Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 04/09/2018

Reminder call is great

We have had increased productivity, reduced cancellations and my entire staff is happy.

Pros

Easy to set up and use. The system is easy for all users.

Cons

There isn't anything that we don't like about it.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ReminderCall.com. We are proud of our ability to free up your staff to perform other tasks. We appreciate your feedback!

Replied 10/09/2018
Jb D.

Great Service

Reminder Call has saved my business time and money with the automatic reminders. We have very few missed appointments any more!

Pros

Efficient and easy to use. The call messages can be customized to meet our needs.

Cons

Occasional glitches in system with some patients not receiving calls

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for taking the time to review the ReminderCall.com system. I will take a look at your account to see if there's any pattern to these "glitches" and our team will see if there's anything we can do to make it better.

Elissa B.

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

I wish we got this sooner!!!

Pros

It is really easy to use. Our patients enjoy using the text feature to reply to us without having to pick up the phone. Our no-shows have also decreased dramatically!!

Cons

I have no complaints about ReminderCall!

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you Elissa for taking the time to write this. We're so happy the ReminderCall.com software has helped reduce your no shows! Please let us know if you need any assistance. Thanks again.

Rebekah J.

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

Easy to use and has helped retain patient appointments exponentially.

Less outgoing calls reminding patients of their appointments. We have less cancels, missed and rescheduled appointments because this gives them alert they need to plan for their scheduled appointments.

Pros

Patients know when their appointments are and are more apt to call in to reschedule or cancel their appointments instead of having uncertainty of their schedules. Reduces the amount of outgoing calls from staff to patients due to missed appointments and needing to reschedule.

Response from ReminderCall

Rebekah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an informative review. We're very happy that our service is reducing your clinic's number of missed appointments. For chiropractors, no shows can be a pesky problem, so I'm glad the system is working for you. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to call. Thanks again!

Replied 09/11/2017
Amanda F.

Reviewed on 17/10/2017

Easy, convenient, accurate, user friendly

Pros

I like that I can manage all of our calls from one dashboard. It is very user friendly and the account page is easy to navigate. Customer service is great and employees are quick to call me back if I am having issues. I also like that it has so many customizable features that can be used. The price is fantastic and I feel like we definitely get our moneys worth with this software.

Cons

Our patients do not like the voice of the person who does the reminder call, specifically the male voice is very startling.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for the great review. I made sure our Customer Service Department got some kudos and your review made their day. Thanks also for the feedback about the male voice, we'll see if we can find something softer. Thanks again!

Replied 09/11/2017
Erin E.

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Couldn't Be Happier

Pros

User Friendly
Efficient
Love how simple it is for clients to use and reply to

Cons

Wish they had an app for easy at home use

Response from ReminderCall

Hi Erin,

Thank you for great feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the service. And... there is an app in the works, so stay tuned! Thanks again.

Reviewed on 28/08/2018

Great value for low cost

Pros

It reminds my patients of their appointments for a low monthly cost.

Cons

No problems so far. The program does what it says it does.

Response from ReminderCall

Hi there,

I'm so glad the service is working for you. Thank you for taking the time to review our software!

Rebecca A.

Office Manager

Pros

Our patients are are efficiently reminded of their appointments

Cons

Not enough text characters available when sending our outgoing messages

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for the great feedback! I'm glad our service is working for you!

• Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 25/11/2018

Reminder Call is helpful

Pros

The Reminder Call is an excelent software you can use to remind people about your appointments. Sending calls or mails using your voice. This is helpful when you want to be sure people don't forget the meetings. It is ease to use and it has a great customer service.

Cons

This software works great for me, so I don't have problems using it.

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you so much for the great feedback--I shared it wit the Customer Support Team and it made their Monday. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to let us know!

Replied 26/11/2018
Jenny D.

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

I like this appointment reminder software! Easy to use and well worth the investment!

Pros

I like how you can try it for the first month for minimal charges. This way if you find that it isn't the best fit for your office, then there's no contract or obligation to continue.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons with this software yet. It has worked great for us and allows us to minimize missed appointments that cost our practice money!

Response from ReminderCall

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy the software is helping you reduce no shows. Please reach out if you need any assistance.