About Sevocity

Sevocity is a cloud-based medical solution best suited to practices seeking a very customizable EHR. The system includes unlimited customization services, unlimited personalized training, and US-based live telephone support 24...

All Sevocity Reviews Apply filters

Browse Sevocity Reviews

Kathy D. Kathy D.

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

Sevocity is perfect for Outpatient medical practices

Consistently meets or exceeds my expectations on Support and Reliability

Pros

The ability to customize the experience for each provider and to build endless templates without waiting on an implementation team to make updates.

Cons

It only allows one encounter to be open at a time for a patient.

eClinicalWorks

Reasons for Choosing Sevocity

Did not support ICD-10

Reasons for Switching to Sevocity

Cost and ease of implementation and customization to provider
Debbie K. Debbie K.

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Sevocity - One stop shopping

This software has helped my office to become very efficient, save us time, assist our patient response time and performance. The audit feature is very helpful and I use it often. Routing messages is easy to use and I train my staff to send one to themselves so we have a tickler file to verify no one is ever overlooked.

Pros

I have been using Sevocity since 2009. I enjoy the flexibility, I also appreciate that it is user friendly and Sevocity as a company is very attenuative in regards to how they can improve the system.

Cons

The only con I have is I wish the interaction between Sevocity & Dr First was more helpful. It is not a Sevocity issue but a Dr First problem. It would be better if when a provider receives a refill request they had last visit and some additional information to speed the refill process along. Currently you have to leave Dr First - go into Sevocity review the chart, plan notes and return to Dr First to complete the script. It takes more time than it should. However It would not stop, prevent or slow down my decision to purchase Sevocity again.

Salina B. Salina B.

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

Love this software

Sevocity is great for my daily needs. Customer service is usually quick.

Pros

I love this software. It is easy to use, and takes care of all of my daily needs. Makes the care of patients easy.

Cons

I have no cons related to this software. I do wish they had a practice management software to go with this EHR

AdvancedMD EHR

Allscripts Professional EHR

Yudelsy M. Yudelsy M.

Reviewed on 15/12/2016

Sevocity EHR Review

Very simple to use the program and works fantastic with patients and staff. Provides an easy communication channel to share information. 5 stars all around!

Pros

Easy use

Cons

Not being able to delete some mistakes made

Response from Sevocity

Yudelsy, Thank you for your feedback. All chart entries are editable up until the provider signs the note (note that the audit trail automatically tracks all changes by user and date). After the note is signed by the provider that same provider may amend the note. If you make a really ¿big¿ error such as putting a note on the wrong patient and the system will not allow you to undo this, please contact Support and we can assist.

Replied 29/12/2016
Deborah J. Deborah J.

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

Office/Billing Manager

If has made compliance with meaningful use a breeze. It incorporates many things needed.

Pros

Sevocity's ease of use and if an issue did arise then customer support worked quickly to resolve the issue.

Cons

I do not believe I have encountered any negatives with the software. Nothing but positive reviews from our office.

Response from Sevocity

Thank you Deborah! We strive to be the best EHR in the country! I'm glad our support team is always available to help when needed. Thanks again. -Sevocity Marketing

Replied 11/01/2019
Linda C. Linda C.

Reviewed on 07/07/2016

Excellent Product

I had used 3 different EHR software programs at other practices. When I opened this practice 10 years ago I evaluated and compared Sevocity to the others and found it to be intuitive to use clinically and functions seamlessly with our practice management software.

Pros

all of the above and web based server! Also, it makes EHR incentive reports easy to do.

Cons

If the internet goes down we can't access our charts. Fortunately that is infrequent.

Annette O. Annette O.

Reviewed on 15/06/2017

I HAVE USED MANY EMR'S IN THE PAST AND SIMPLY LOVE USING THIS SYSTEM

Pros

VERY DETAILED EMR, SIMPLE TO USE, YOU CAN SEND FAXES FROM THE SYSTEM WITHOUT HAVING TO PRINT, HIPPA COMPLIANT, TRAINING IS AVAILABLE WHENEVER IT IS NEEDED, HELP DESK IS ALWAYS READY TO HELP WITHOUT LONG WAIT TIMES ON THE PHONE

Cons

WHAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IS THAT I CAN ONLY OPEN ONE ATTACHMENT AT A TIME, I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO COMPARE ATTACHMENTS IF NEEDED

Annette O. Annette O.

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

SEVOCITY USER

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH SEVOCITY HAS BEEN GREAT I ABSOLUTLEY HAVE NO COMPLAINTS I USE THIS SYSTME DAILY AND ITS EFFICIENT AND UPTO DATE.

Pros

THIS EMR IS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND COMPLIES WITH ALL EMR REQUIREMENTS. CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ASSIST IN TEMPLATES PREPARATION.

Cons

I DONT LIKE THAT I GET LOCKED OUT EASILY BUT THAT'S MORE HUMAN ERROR THAN THEY EMR'S FAULT

Beverly S. Beverly S.

Reviewed on 15/02/2018

Using Sevocity everyday makes it easy to be in compliance with MIPS

I would recommend Sevocity to any medical practice that is seeking to acquire compliance with CMS.

Pros

Navigating the system is very simplistic. The templates are developed to work with the practice's specialty.

Cons

It is clear to see why Sevocity is considered to be one the top medical software on the market, but the cost of this software will have others looking for different options.

Carol W. Carol W.

Reviewed on 13/12/2017

Excellent

Pros

Meets CMS requirements, reports are great, physicians are happy with the software. Training is always available.

Cons

PPDX giving errors, we do not experience many issues that are not resolved once reported. I'm lost on this one..

Andrew H. Andrew H.

Reviewed on 20/08/2018

Physician review

Happy that the program helps with MIPS and Attestation.

Pros

The program makes it easy to find the codes needed for searching for diagnosis and billing.

Cons

Would like the program be available to use on the ipad or iphone.

Katie R. Katie R.

Reviewed on 24/01/2017

Sevocity review

I use this product daily. It's ease of use is fantastic. I just wish the massaging features were better.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Emailing within is a pain. There isn't a history of sent messages,nor can you cut and paste

Nancy S. Nancy S.

Reviewed on 31/08/2018

Best choice I ever made

My clinic notes and more complete and truly capture the entire encounter within minutes, charts are completed before the patient leaves the parking lot. Evaluation reviews by insurance companies have been spot on meeting their requirements.

Pros

Intensity and completeness. Patient history templates are in such depth and the ease of completion is unbelievable.

Cons

Nothing, this software is outstanding. My only regret is that I didn’t purchase it when I first learned of it years ago.

Jesus S. Jesus S.

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

Sevocity

I love it

Pros

It is very easy to use for anyone in the office

Cons

having to change the password constantly

Vineet C. Vineet C.

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Poor functionality

Would not recommend this EMR to anyone at this point.

Pros

Relatively low cost. Good customer support when needed. Cloud-based software, so able to access from any computer, but you have to download the app for it on the device you want to use it on. No server required. But, you can't just log onto it from the internet.

Cons

Very poor functionality in certain ways. Trying to suggest or get any product enhancements done is essentially impossible.

Robin H. Robin H.
2.5

Reviewed on 22/12/2015

I highly recommend Sevocity to anyone looking for an EMR!

Pros

I like the fact that everything is there right in front of you and it is easy to navigate.

Cons

There is no notification when you get a "message" from the staff or pateints.

Glenn W. Glenn W.

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Sevocity in a podiatry practice

Pros

ease of moving from section to section of chart note: eg from ROS to HPI
good support staff

Cons

-mild complication in billing when a procedure and distinct E/M occur on the same visit
-needs more efficient podiatric friendly charting
-very difficult to find appropriate ICD 10 codes- often times need to go to the internet or another soft wear
that I use in another practice
- medication reconciliation is cumbersome and creates congested chart notes

Carol W. Carol W.

Reviewed on 03/09/2015

Great EHR software!

We have used this product for 5 years now, we are very happy with our selection. We receive excellent support, training and guidance from the customer service team. Updates are done and training is constantly given. Yearly conferences are available. Customization's can be requested but are not guaranteed a provider enhancement must be submitted first and reviewed.

Jessica M. Jessica M.

Reviewed on 04/09/2015

Always Learning

Its easy to use. The training is very informative. The support staff is always happy and eager to help. The yearly conferences always a blast I love the one on one training and meeting all of the different users and sharing stories the trip is always FUN I would recommend sevocity to any and everyone

Janie B. Janie B.

Reviewed on 09/12/2015

Our practice is new to EMR and Sevocity seems to fit our practice well

This product gives our physicians some ability to customize chart layout to fit our practice specialty. Training went smoothly but availability and times of day that trainers were available was somewhat limited. Overall our experience to this point has gone well with no major issues.

Rodolfo B. Rodolfo B.

Reviewed on 17/11/2014

Review of Sevocity

After a few bugs to start which were expected, this system has been perfect for our office
It is very user friendly and new users find it easy to learn the system
Some difficulty with getting communication with other users of other emr systems

Ruth n. P. Ruth n. P.

Reviewed on 05/01/2017

Sevocity Survey

I like how Sevocity really makes it easy for pediatrics. Its pediatric friendly it gives a lot of information. When I need something any type of help customer service is great and very friendly.

Lisett A. Lisett A.

Reviewed on 07/12/2015

Easy to work with

easy to find pts hx of visit no problem with this software

Paula O. Paula O.

Reviewed on 20/12/2016

Sevocity User

There are a lot of good things about this system, but not always user-friendly. You cannot send a refill and see the patient's chart at the same time. Pending orders have to be MANUALLY reconciled. There is not an opportunity for bi-directional interface with labs allowing for true computerized order entry.

April M. April M.