Flowlu Reviews

4.8

4.8

About Flowlu

Flowlu is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed for businesses of all sizes across various industries. The solution enables teams to manage processes from lead generation to sales. Flowlu offers...

4.9
4.7
4.7

Browse Flowlu Reviews

Alexander
Alexander

Reviewed on 11/02/2023

Best crm alternative for enterprise alternatives

Well documented working of the systemLot of training materialSo many functions that you need a strctured implementation plan

Pros

Wide functionsIntegrated multi company structureAll in oneWell set up user management Easy integration

Cons

No warehouse, production in the systemOnly 1 proper company portal supported in brandingSteep learning curve, which you need to do.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Dashboards Access controlIntegrated overview over multiple companiesIntegrated sales funnel fo multiple companiesIntegrated planningEasier overview for certain c-level customers

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Pricing and ease of integration
Brandon
Brandon

Reviewed on 10/10/2023

A very strong tool for SMB and PM

Flowlu's usefulness to businesses is multifaceted. With this tool, we can easily keep tabs on leads, organize possibilities, and close deals. It is also useful for keeping tabs on money so that we may make informed financial choices.

Pros

When it comes to managing a company, Flowlu is a top choice. To-do lists, projects, customer relationship management, managing teams, tracking budgets, etc., can all be managed efficiently.

Cons

Some of the features can be stiff, and the staff should do a better job of considering customer feedback. However, these issues are minor and will not have a major impact on daily operations. It's more like giving tips for improvement on a steep slope to a drill sergeant.

Amanda
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 12/04/2022

Functional software but Beware!

Our experience with flowlu was great from a functional perspective, but from an ethical/customer service perspective, it was lacking. Our membership was automatically renewed without prior notice, and when we contacted Flowlu immediately afterward, they refused to issue a refund. When we inquired about whether we had been asked to opt in to automatic renewals at signup, customer service ceased answering our emails and would not provide a response. Beware of automatic renewals, and a refusal on the part of Flowlu customer service to reverse unapproved charges.

Pros

The software was highly functional, and easy to use

Cons

Automatic renewal without explicit consent - beware

Top Flowlu Alternatives

Mike

Reviewed on 02/02/2024

Convert your leads into real projects

I'm very pleased with their platform overall, really inexpensive compared with others.
We use it constantly for lead management, tasks and project management.

Pros

The ability to add leads, follow-up and convert the deal into a project.

There's also a finance module, which we haven't really explored at the moment, but looks solid.

Cons

In the beginning, it's a process of trial and error to get things running.

Dr. Virginia
Dr. Virginia
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

An Overall Excellent Product

We are very pleased with Flowlu and like it so well we decided to shift everything to the Flowlu platform.

Pros

Flowlu is one of those products that delights with every click on a new feature. I generally don't trust apps that try to be all things, but Flowlu is well designed with business needs and the end user in mind. I can honestly say I read every comparison I could find because making a change is a very big deal. The race was tight and what helped me to make up my mind was Flowlu is relatively new while the other SaaS were much more mature, yet it was a near photo-finish between the youngster and the old boys. Thus, Flowlu will only get better with time and I for one and glad I am an early adopter!

Cons

I'd like to see the MindMap built out more.

Marcos
Marcos

Reviewed on 04/08/2021

Top notch

1,000% awesomeness.

Pros

FlowLu is easy to grasp out of the gate. The UI/UX is way better than anything else I've tried...to include Plutio. What I like most is everything! FlwoLu has really thought things through and is looking even brighter for the future! Just take a look at their roadmap and you'll be nothing but impressed.

They have a free trial period. I highly recommend you check it out, even if it's for their trial period, and see for yourself.

Cons

FlowLu currently uses kanban process type charts. That's fine and maybe I'm old school, but I love BeesBusy style and functionality of a gantt swim lane style for project management. I hope FlowLu considers adding a superior gantt style project management swim lane.

Reviewed on 06/06/2021

Excellent for small and medium sized companies

Pros

It has 95% of the most needed business apps required to digitize a company fully. And the 5% that's missing it's already on the roadmap and being developed!

Cons

No localization for Spanish and no direct integration for slack.

Nifty, Agiled and ClickUp

Quire

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

A more complete approach to automating business processes
Josiah
Josiah

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

Fast, Feature Packed, Priced Right

Easy to use. Has a mobile app. Keeps getting better.

Pros

Flowlu peaked my interest when I saw how many different features they were able to incorporate into their system. Once I started using it I was surprised at how everything was pretty fast and cohesive.

This will be a great tool for my agency and fits a lot of needs that other systems don’t.

Cons

Looking forward to the automatic recurring payments for invoices feature that’s supposed to come out in the future. It’s the only thing really missing for me at this point.

Plutio and Deskera ERP

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Wanted something more geared towards agency use. Collaboration with teammates and clients.

Deskera ERP
Mehul
Mehul

Reviewed on 17/05/2021

All in one

I have been looking for an all-in-one product for quite sometime.
If you don't want to have your project management, CRM, budget and financing, product development and time sheet management in separate apps then this is the one you must use.
I have used multiple software for project management and finally settled with Flowlu. It has all the necessary tools to run your business, does what it says and is feature rich. The updates have also been frequent and support has been good so far with all the queries being answered to. Stacked 6 codes hoping to stay with them for long!

Pros

multiple features,
crm,
project management,
timesheet

Cons

the ui can be a bit modern and upgraded
needs a one click feature enable disable for organisation type that may help user to setup faster

Ssnà
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

Best all-in-one for consulting firm

I purchased Flowlu to replace Suitedash due to its limitations and i couldn't be happier.

Pros

I like Flowlu’s comprehensive suite of widgets to cover all of the necessady business functions for a consulting firm’s operation. Not only that, the fact that you can addortake away any feature based on how your business is efficient.

Cons

I wish the Flowlu platform allowed the entry of various bill rates for each user.

• Industry: Design

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

Really Different Review

It's taken a while to get used to how it works and in the meantime I have still kept going with the other project management tools, but after 18 months of using three major management tools I have gone for this one exclusively and will be junking the others (not without regret as I enjoyed using some of them, but this has filled all the gaps that the others didn't)

Pros

I love this software. I have tested all the major project management software out there and this is the best for us. I am the only user, but it allows me to plan and automate tasks for the business. I don't use the finance options as I use Xero for that - but it is fantastic for the automation of tasks within projects.

Cons

Sometimes buggy, but less so as time has passed - it is obviously still supported and growing, so that's not so bad.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

I also loved Britax24! However, it was just too much for a small business like ours to use.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

I am on the Free which covers my needs, but what it has done is meant that I have been able to recommend the product to some of my larger customers and suppliers, who would need the paid version. The Free version has better facilities and functionality than just about any of the ones I have tried before, by far (except maybe Britax24). Having spent two years researching and using the alternatives, Flowlu is head and shoulders above the rest for us in the fact that it allows smaller companies with 1 or 2 users access to a version that is, very, very useful and is a great asset and doesn't keep asking you to 'upgrade' when you reach a limit, or charge you a minimum of five users when one, or two, is all you will ever need. I can't recommend Flowlu enough - well done!
Bernhard

Reviewed on 05/05/2021

Just the right complexitity with lots of potential.

I really like its structure and clear interface. Not wasting much time by searching for the right buttons and settings. Looks like the developers use their own tool for everyday work ;-)

Pros

First of all I was impressed by the transparent positive communication of the support, when confronted with critics. This is an all in one CRM / Task Management tool with an intuitive UX. The system of adding only the Features you need by installing as separated modules makes it easy to learn without being overwhelmed by the lots of features. There are always pros and cons about which tool has the stronger standard features but Flowlu offers all the extras we need in a way that makes us easy going:
+ invoicing
+ email synchronisation
+ google calendar synchronisation
+ custom domain to integrate it fully into our company toolbox

Cons

• subtasks not nested they are all on same level
• not fully translated to German but it is obviously on its way
• creating tasks directly from mindmaps would be a killer feature
• could offer more storage space to their plans

ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Flowlu is the more mature product, less buggy, more elaborated and a team I am trusting on the long run

Swell and SuiteDash

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

We are still working parallel with ClickUp but we may switch fully to Flowlu for being more focused on our needs.
Lillie
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

I am excited to see the future Roadmap come to life.

There is so much to love about what Flowlu has to offer and what potential it has. Having both a CRM, accounting and project management tool in the one place is business changing.

Unfortunately I can't jump ship from Dubsado until project based contracts are introduced, but looking forward to the day this is implemented as it is on the Roadmap. Being a creative business, I rely on lot's of forms and client input and contracts are essential.

Pros

CRM, Bookeeping, Kanban, Project Management

Cons

No client portal yet - but is in the Roadmap
No client forms - capturing custom form data stored at project level (and customer level) would be ideal.
No contract administration - once contracts are introduced I am ready to move over.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

I haven't switched just yet, but I found Dubsado doesn't quite hit the mark for project management - I don't want to have to switch between my CRM and apps like Asana to manage my projects.

Dubsado

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

I haven't chosen one over the other just yet. I have hedged my bets to see which one provides everything I need based on their future Roadmaps. Both are just slightly short of hitting my workflow needs.
Ezzi
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

Highly Recommended All-in-One Platform!

We want to maintain all our business-related tasks in one place. We are now saving money, energy and add hours back to our week.

Pros

1. The platform is intuitive, super easy to use, and secure. On top of that, the App is fast compared to the previous platforms we have used. This platform is not in its early development stages. It is a very mature product and can handle many business use cases.

2. Behind a successful business, excellent customer service! The Flowlu team members are good listeners to their customers’ feedback. I have purchased many apps, but I haven’t seen a support team that cares about their customers’ feedback like this team. All my questions were answered very quickly within 24 hrs! When it comes to customer service, I wish there were more than 5 stars to give!

Cons

Does not support the Right-to-Left (RTL) languages.

Agiled

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

SuiteDash is hard to implement.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

The platform is intuitive, super easy to use, and secure.
Nicole
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

Flowlu is AMAZING

Flowlu is helping me increase my firm's efficiency with the automation and collaboration features and decreasing my overhead because I'm been able to move away from monthly subscription fees.

Pros

My firm has successfully used Clio (for practice management) Lawmatics (for CRM) for the last few years. However, I hated having to switch back and forth between the apps and I hated the monthly fees. When I found a lifetime deal for Flowlu I was thrilled! Even though it is not specifically built for law firms, the platform is awesome as handling intake, keeping projects organized, and moving cases forward.

Cons

I'm really excited about the features on the roadmap and wish the client portal would be ready prior to August.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Easier utility and less expensive

Clio and Lawmatics

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Suitedash was nice, but not robust enough for my law practics.
Gianluca
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Reviewed on 15/05/2021

An unassumingly powerful platform

I started with CRM & Finance module but over the following few weeks, I started to realize the potential within the platform & additional modules. It felt like a no-brainer to support the developers further!

I run Flowlu on a dedicated monitor as it has truly become my all-in-one business companion. Prior to Flowlu, I was utilizing QuickBooks Online & whilst the finance options are (currently!) still not as robust as the dedicated financial platform that QB Online is, I still feel much better-served whit this option!

What's more, the community around it is fantastic, as is the hands-on approach of the[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & the development team & which is priceless. The future roadmap makes me even more excited with Client Portals, even better financial document templates & an all-new mobile app!

Pros

The ease of use & the linking options available across all the different modules is fantastic. There's real detail behind everything on offer with good customization options.

Cons

Certain features are still in development such as Client Portals & the mobile app is fairly basic, however, these are all being addressed in the near future as can be seen in their roadmap!

Colin

Reviewed on 01/04/2021

It's actually fun to use!

Overall my experience with Flowlu has been really good. I like the simplicity of the Kan Ban boards. I like the drag and drop. I like the Calendar view. I find myself using it much more than other systems I have used.

Pros

I love that Flowlu has the ability to import Mind Maps from Xmind. I'm a mind mapper and I've finally found a tool that I can share my mind maps within a project management/CRM system instead of sending them a static PDF. Brilliant!

Cons

As a new user, I'm sure I will find something that will annoy me but for now, everything is working great. Flowlu is actually fun to use. I did contact chat support when building my template invoice. I found there were too many options and fields to fill out when all I wanted was a simple invoice. Support was quick to help me solve the issues.

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

ClickUp's font is too small and the interface is way too complex to navigate. I've used most of the top names, Monday.com, Asana, and Trello. The last thing I wanted was another piece of software to transfer all my tasks into, but I like Flowlu.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

To be honest I chose a lifetime deal because I don't like monthly subscriptions
Laurent
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

Great Value for Money!!!

in my search for an all-in system for CRM, invoicing, internal communication with different teams of different departments, i encountered a lot of system that were not as userfriendly, had no clear overview and such a nice user interface as Flowlu.
Also the customization possibilites are great.

I was amazed by all the possibilities. Often prodcuts ton(t live to the expectations set through marketing campaigns for the product.

At Flowlu they did an extraordinary job by not only living up to teh expectations but by exceeding them.

Finally, what realy convinced me of going for the highest plan was the custom domain, ip whitelisting and especially their roadmap, more specifivally their futur plans.

i am very excited about this product and can only vouch for them and confirm this is a top product and a no brainer to purchase it when you are a small to medium sized company.

Pros

Online Invoicing; CRM, Sales funnel, kanban board,agile project management
very good interface
very good UX
clear overview, good user documentation to get started

Cons

i regret there is no client portal yet.
also for belgium it would be great to support the different taxes for the booking option.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

pricing, full spectrum options for, complete system for my business and even more :-)
Rajesh
Rajesh

Reviewed on 30/05/2021

One of the best productivity software we are using

Flowlu is helping me & my team become more productive. It has increased our efficiency by ten fold at least.

Pros

I am quite new to Project Management software. This is my second PM purchase.

With Flowlu, so many things came together.
First, CRM & Project connected in a tool has been a blessing for us. Every month we have to send clients a report about what are all the things that we have done for them.
With Flowlu, it's taking less than a minute to copy all the things & add to the report. But the best part is that now we have become aware about how many additional things we are doing for our clients in addition to the regular work.

Second, of course various features of PM. We are still learning these but we are using these features at the same time.

Thirdly, I personally love the Finance tools. I am not using it for sending invoices yet. But simply seeing how much is the entire amount you are about to receive in a month is simply fascinating. Also, Finance tools are helping me in keeping my expenses under control. The reports are sufficient for me as of now.

Cons

What I would love to have in Flowlu -
First, for newbies like me, I think basic tutorials are needed. By newbies, I mean new to Project Management software. I personally am not very familiar with most of the terms that are used in current documents & tutorials.
This may not needed for sumolings with experience in PM tools, but for me it would add huge value.
Especially pointing out how all the tools interact with each other.

Second, the storage space. Initially I thought 100 GB are enough for me. But now I feel in just few months, my team is going to consume all of that.
I am not sure if by archiving or deleting projects, the space can be freed. If yes, then that may be helpful.

Thirdly, email connections per user. When first I connected my first email in Flowlu, that time I realized how much this feature I am going to love.
On any given day, I have to check 5 -6 of my main emails in various firms.
So I wish if I could connect all of them in my account in Flowlu, that would be great. Frankly if some of users emails can be reduced to Zero, if I can add those to my account.

Michelle

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

All in one Project and Customer Management Software

I have many many different workflow items and tasks going on all at the same time. Flowlu helps me keep focused and take care of the most important things first. As well as store, and keep organized all my company data, customer data, customer interactions, billing, invoicing, job costing. I can't thank Flowlu enough for creating this amazing product. I don't have to use a million different softwares, I can keep everything in one place which is a Huge gift to me, and allows me peace of mind as I can more closely oversee every job in detail.

Pros

I love that the software has so many options, and they keep adding more. I found that many other software options were too simple, in that they didn't allow for the user to add as much detail or keep it as simple based on their needs. So I like that everything is In one place, I go only to this software for everything, and the sales teams are constantly adding new features, and taking into account suggestions I make for how the software can better suit my needs. Awesome! You don't find that kind of support in larger companies.

Cons

Well these "leasts" are past tense now, but I will say originally I think the thing I liked least was the support was based out of the United States, so I was concerned about Data safety and whether I would get support for the product. However, I have not seen any data safety problems so that's good. And even though support is in a different time zone then my own, they always answer 100% of the time. Which is more than can be said of many United States based companies.

Neil
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

The CRM and Project Management platform that all businesses need!

Flowlu is an integral part of my business - I do everything on it. I use it daily to monitor status of opportunities and project delivery, and then invoice through it too. The roadmap looks exciting and I'm looking forward to using the new planned features.For what I call 'Process-first creative CRM', there is now better option than Flowlu.

Pros

Flowlu's super-power is how deeply configurable the automations are. This not just covers the basics, but also provides a framework to be really creative and really take the hard work out of making all customer experiences great. Everything is accessible and makes sure leads aren't lost, task and project status are seen at a glance. Opportunities means that you can have different sales funnels to suit your different offers. Team collaboration is excellent - with great external client options as well.It's great that invoice can be sent out with stripe and /or paypal buttons and you can track status and have automations to trigger if a payment has gone overdue.Integration is fantastic - others that I use not listed below are Integrately and Tilda. Integrately connects everything I need - Activecampaign, GroupApp, Heartbeat, etc, etc. Endless!

Cons

This is hard as I genuinely love the platform - there are minor niggles, but no show stoppers for me. If I was being really picky the mobile app doesn't do as much as I would like. And in the tasks module I'd like that recurring tasks where handlded differently (ie more conventionally).

Joshua
Joshua
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 18/07/2021

Does it all really well

Flowlu is a great help when it comes to organizing information about my clients all in one place. It is also a great solution for small businesses that don't have a dedicated IT staff to integrate several systems. It is really good at most things but it may not yet be the best at some things - a tradeoff I am more than willing to make for the integration of all of its functions.

Pros

Flowlu covers a lot of ground. It is one system that can keep track of clients, prospects, and leads and also invoice your clients, and also track projects, and also track tasks, and email, and create a knowledgebase, and I hear that a client portal is coming soon.

It is one system which puts all of your client interactions at your fingertips. I really like the concept of one integrated system that keeps track of most of the things I need to do with clients every day rather than duplicate data entry for several disconnected systems. This is especially important for small companies like mine that have limited bandwith.

Cons

When transitioning to the system from another CRM, I could not move all of my information over easily. The email history that could be transferred was limited and there is no way to import older emails. Many of the fields were not importable and information had to be either entered by hand or adapted to other types of fields. Tags can not be imported. There is no way to add an opportunity column to the "Record Lists" (a great feature other than that).

Tim
Tim

Reviewed on 07/06/2021

Flowlu: So much more than just a Project Management tool!

Flowlu: So much more than just a Project Management tool!

I'd been looking for a well priced, fully functional CRM & Project Management workflow tool for some time and was delighted when I stumbled across Flowlu.

Flowlu is a full-fledged business workflow tool that allows you to manage pretty much everything in your business from one central location.

It has a well designed, user friendly interface that is simple to operate and navigate your way around.

It also includes one of the best new customer on-boarding processes I've seen from a SAAS provider, utilising it's own tools in an excellent real time case study training for you.

It enabled me to attach a calendar, integrate my email and import my contacts very easily and get up an running with my ongoing projects almost instantly. I also like the way it can generate potential opportunities just from an email.

You can display your To Do list in the way that suits your brain. I really like the Kanban Board view, although sorting & filtering tasks through the basic list view will undoubtedly make managing a team much easier and result in greater productivity within the business, if used properly.

Whilst I haven't got around to setting them up yet, this system can also handle proposals and invoicing which will again prove hugely beneficial. The fact that you can set up & store multiple templates for a variety of situations will also prove a great time-saver.

And finally, one thing far too many small businesses don't do,

Pros

Cons

I haven't found anything to dislike in this versatile software tool yet.

Kyle

Reviewed on 14/04/2021

Legendary literally saves me HUGE! amounts of time.

This is literally the best CRM system ever. I am going to be super honest here i was abit skeptical at first as to how CRM would even benefit my growing business so in the past i dediced to use a couple of colutions used the trials and never returned and didnt really fit my needs , so when i saw this deal i thought the same thing let me see if it would work for me so i decided to get the free trial i have been using it for about a week now. OMG lol it literally has replaced several of my apps and put them into one.

My old workflow was usually using my email client then moving over to microsft to do to create tasks then i would move over to One note to jot a few ideas doen and then using my notes app to keep track of my clients and then back to TO Do to assign task due dates etc. after all of that is till need to then chat to my team mates over whatsapp and then arrange everything over email zoom or skype.

When ever our compnay achieving any milestone i had to then go into my email or canva and design an email to send out to let everyone on my team know whats going thats not even to mention sending calender requests to everyone and making sure that we were in sync.

Then i used Flowlu for literally a week i am not even joking lol a week and i have managed to migrate all those task into one app and whats even more amazing is that it saves me time money and all the nonsense i used to do moving from app to app getting distracted.

i can even run from my tablet or the app !

Pros

1. Easy to use interface
2. Support is just absolutely amazing and helpful
3. Amazing features
4. Roadmap looks really promising
5. Amazing Features

Cons

Honestly nothing much at this point was just a few bugs setting up gmail and the mobile some small bugs.
Gmail just requires 2FA to set but im sure they must be a work around overall super super polished and literally time saver

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

Perfect solution for my business

Flowlu is highly customisable and well thought out. It’s not ugly and slow and easy to use. It has a lot of features. I've tried many other all-in-ones but one part wouldn't connect well with another part, but with Flowlu, it actually flows very well. It’s just a well-rounded tool that simply works and will solve many pain points once it’s set up.

Pros

I've been searching for a long time and lots of other options I've tried were doing my head in. I've finally found it, won't need to search anymore and have moved my whole business to Flowlu. Flowlu is feature rich and well thought out. One part of the system is well connected to another part.

- Flexible, customisable
- Well thought out and flows
- Works well
- Great onboarding, help documentation and support
- Integrates with calendar and email
- Integrates with Integrately/Pabbly, has webhooks, so not locked in
- Has mobile app
- Can turn off apps not needed
- Awesome [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team, very responsive and open to feedback.

Cons

- Could be prettier, but it's not ugly
- Improvements with the invoicing (coming)
- Help videos to have voice over (they're on it)
- Client portal (coming in Q3)
- Automating invoice (also coming I believe)
- Fully functioning mobile app
- Being HIPAA compliant