Freshdesk Reviews

About Freshdesk

Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer service software that helps businesses provide effortless service across every customer touchpoint. Freshdesk empowers businesses to monitor customer conversations across email, phone, chat,...

Browse Freshdesk Reviews

3,300 of 3,300 reviews
Saskia
Saskia
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

Convenient and reasonably priced

Freshdesk from our users is crucial as a consumer app. With Freshdesk, our customers can quickly and easily send us comments or concerns, and my staff can quickly and simply respond and stay in touch with the customer. Each feedback ticket may then be monitored to ensure it was addressed and resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

We've been using Freshdesk for years and are quite pleased with our decision to switch from Jira. With so many tickets, we quickly outgrew Jira, which caused it to break often and make its interface cumbersome. After years of problems, we finally made the transfer to Freshdesk. When compared to Jira's pricing and functionality, it's hard to top this deal. Since we'd lost our previous wiki and needed to start again, we used Jira's streamlined setup process to create a new one. It's a combination of the help desk's ticketing system, online chat, email, and a comprehensive knowledge library.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Freshdesk. As a support desk tool, it much above our expectations, therefore I will be investigating their other offerings.

Shayla
Shayla
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 08/06/2022

Excellent customer support ticket system

Our team were able to automate and monitor a number of our process workflows thanks to Freshdesk's help. In addition, it is a better choice than emailing support questions and concerns. Freshdesk allows our clients to see their ticket status and ticket history, as well as submit their comments and rating, which simplifies the process of providing excellent customer service.

Pros

Freshdesk has a wide range of essential services, including live chat, email, phone, and social media support channels. The software is cloud-based and easy to use, with clever automation capabilities that guarantee things are done easily and quickly, resulting in more efficient corporate operations and a better customer experience.

Cons

Upgrades to Freshdesk's reporting feature are, in my opinion, overly pricey for individual agents and users. There is a good thing about Freshdesk's free trial plan since it allows us to test out their vast variety of services before making a decision on whether or not to upgrade our business.

Mahara
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 22/06/2024

Best for customer care chat option

Pros

It so easy for fresher and simple to work

Cons

I have never seen down time in past 1 year.

Top Freshdesk Alternatives

ServiceNow Customer Service Management

HappyFox Help Desk

Jeff
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

Lacking rudimentary filter/show by date range feature, terrible for recordkeeping

Mediocre at best - it does what every other support desk system does - assign & distribute tickets, some automation etc. etc. I've submitted the above feature request for very basic date based filter & displays that any email system should have and what is supposed to be an advanced business management tool completely lacks this.

Pros

For years I've been asking for date filters - something as simple as "see all emails sent by this client between 2020-04-10 to 2020-04-15" - NOTHING.

To make matters worse, when looking at older emails in a list, it doesn't even show the date - it will show some ambiguous phrase like "About a year ago" which lumps in a 6 month period.

If you want accurate tracking of communication, forget it. If you have one off emails that you'll never need to see again once resolved, maybe.

If it weren't for the fact we have so many existing records with this company we'd switch but we are stuck, and years of asking them for a simple feature to either allow date based searches OR at least display actual date of email, has been futile. Regret having chose this as our support desk provider for our team of 8!

Cons

The lack of basic and very simple features such as filtering emails/communication by date, or even displaying an accurate date. What business runs on emails that show the date on a list as "About A Year Ago"?

Absolutely horrible for business management or record keeping. If you want to manage long term relationship with clients and be able to look up conversations quickly, DO NOT USE FRESHBOOKS.

joe

Reviewed on 22/04/2024

Simple but powerful ticket system

Overall positive feedback. We would like to see features be able to be added on ala cart. we would also like easier integrations such as billing and inventory software to easier manage items being sold.

Pros

We can keep track of our tickets and see them grouped in the dashboard. I can see at a glance if anything is overdue and what is actively open. I can run metrics to see how many tickets on average we get incoming per day.

The field service add on allows us to have customer sign their work order upon completion and keep track of time.

Cons

Certain features are not ala cart. Depending on the feature you want, you'd have to upgrade your whole plan and get even more features that you might now want.

sometimes when we are replying in a ticket, the curser jumps to the beginning. We haven't been able to figure out if its a keyboard combination or shortcut that is doing it, or something else.

Courtney
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 02/06/2024

It is okay

Pros

- Ability to organize into sections with calls
- Calls come in frequently
- Able to see and review past calls made

Cons

- Microphone disconnects from the program so the customer cannot hear you
- Connection disconnects from time to time.

Aryan
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 01/07/2024

Good job developers! Keep improving.

My experience I’d say was very fruitful and according to another friend of mine who has been an app junkie and has a nag for convenience, this one in particular takes the cake.

Pros

The high-quality CRM sofyware gave me chills as I am learning to develop myself. Highly impressed.

Cons

The software does lag from time to time, it has been over 2 months since I’ve been using it and there have been a bunch of troubleshooting errors and unwanted crashes. Fix those please! But the rest is as smooth as butter.

Marcus
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 13/06/2024

Amazing product!

Pros

What I love the most about Freshdesk is the easy-to-grasp and aesthetic user interface, which is easy on the eyes and makes using it as a daily driver very fun and easy. The ability to do tasks such as merging tickets, creating new tickets etc. in the blink of an eye without fuss makes all the difference when dealing with masses of tickets in a customer support environment. Thanks so much!

Cons

N/A - I love the product very much, and hope to continue using it forever!

Shprotiv

Reviewed on 01/07/2024

For now i find it good, have to use in more department to evaluate.

Pros

Easy to use, hassle free help desk software. Many can work together in a single platfrom, its a good value for money.

Cons

Nothing much applied but sometimes it takes more then normal time to handle multiple tickets.

Desiree
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 01/06/2024

Freshdesk is the best

Pros

I liked how efficient it was for the ease of use

Cons

There was not anything i did not like about freshdesk

Angel
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

Easy to Use, Easy to Setup

Pros

My favorite part about this software is the knowledge base. This has helped us immensely on our team. Certain parts of the knowledge base show up based on the company the user is associated with. This allows us to set up public tutorials, internal tutorials for our staff, then another section that just our internal help desk can use. It is also very user-friendly, our students and staff can easily create tickets and we are able to customize the fields for tickets. I don't use a lot of the features with phone and automated ticket assignment, but I can see how this would be useful for a larger organization. I honestly have no complaints and whenever I have a question or issue, support has responded and solved my issue quickly!

Cons

There was an issue with spam, but this seems to be prominent amongst other companies as well. They have just implemented a resolve with this and I have seen a decline, but it is not completely blocked yet.

Zoho Desk and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

I was unhappy with them and I would talk to customer service and they were less than helpful and did not seem to want to work with me on getting my issues resolved. I switched to Freshdesk immediately out of constant frustration with support and I have never regretted my decision. There is much more flexibility and customization with Freshdesk.

HappyFox Help Desk

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

I had experience with Freshdesk as a user with a vendor that I work with. I like the ticketing interface and usability. I set up Freshdesk to try and really liked the options and features. Specifically the knowledge base setup.
Drew

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

A fantastic solution

We have been very satisfied with our migration to Freshdesk and will be moving our other ticketing systems over as well. Any time we have had to reach out to their support team they have been quick to respond and have solved our issues promptly.

Pros

Easy of access to manage tickets and knowledge bases.

We use SSO so no one users have to worry about accounts. They can go through our SSO to elevate tickets and track the status of their tickets.

As an admin it's easy to manage the entire account.

Cons

There is nothing to not like about this software. Everyone has been pleased about it. Though we did have to use the automation to assign the agent when closing a ticket from the dashboard.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

It was not the right fit for our company and they did not provide the solutions we were wanting at the time.

SysAid

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

We already have a portal in place and did not want to confuse our end users. Zendesk only allows you to have 3 layers in the KB and we did not want to have a long wall of categories.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 14/01/2020

Support Detail

Our business needs quickly expanded into handling over 50 tickets / work orders a day across multiple client sites. We were struggling to find a suitable solution that would cater for multi site, multi users without incurring addition costs for client access to their tickets.

Freshdesk software ticked all the boxes when it came to the online portal access for clients and exporting ticket information into CSV files.

Pros

- Creating, monitoring and finding specific information: EXCELLENT
- User interface is very fresh, intuitive and user friendly
- Keeping track of files was an added feature I didn't expect and was very useful the bigger the tickets became.
- Splitting and Merging tickets is a must for any helpdesk. This software is very intuitive on this feature.
- Mobile App is so easy to use across IOS and Android.
- Reporting Functions are excellent - really think the custom dashboard is a REAL PRO when considering a Helpdesk Software Solution.
- Setup: If your not a tech person, Freshdesk live support is excellent. They have helped me same day on each occasion. Very reliable and efficient, but most of all understand your requirements.

Cons

Integrations are getting better with other software platforms but there are no real cons to be mindful of whatsoever with Freshdesk.

I would like to see a better integration with Xero Financial Software.

Zoho CRM and Zendesk Suite

Mojo Helpdesk

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Easier setup Better Reporting Better Email Notification Setup Better Integration Advanced Searching Feature across tickets and tags
Anthony
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

Good Software, Bad Marketing. Bait-and-Switch (beware)

While Freshdesk has a great UI, and is a feature-rich service, the truth behind the advertising leaves much to be desired. While their software is good, the pricing model isn't, and their marketing is intentional bait-and-switch. The features listed on each pricing tier are expanded upon here: freshdesk.com/features. Once you buy, and ask what's up, the support will tell you to upgrade for that feature, and link you to a page that isn't linked to from anywhere on their site: freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features, as justification.

As an example, $15/agent/month includes, "SLA Management," which is described from their features page as including every SLA feature, including basic things like SLA email notifications, reminders, escalation policies. You know, what anyone would think of as "SLA Management." However, none of those features are actually included in that price plan. To even get email notifications of SLA violations, or have your SLA respect office hours, you'll have to pay $50/agent/month. Worse, there is no way to discover this until after you've paid and spent time getting everything set up.

Pros

Wonderful tracking and organization of emails and support issues, with a nice and clean UI, and simple tools to automate many support tasks.

Cons

Features listed as included in lower tiers on their pricing page, are not actually included until much higher tiers. See: https://freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features for the real breakdown. Freshdesk has no links to that page, and you'll only get it if you ask about a missing feature in their support portal.

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Jitbit didn't have all the features we needed, was difficult to keep organized across many clients, and nearly impossible to track SLAs.

Jitbit Helpdesk

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

It looked like it included the main features we needed, at a much lower price. - Organize clients by company, and individual. - Group contact by company and allow users to view will all company tickets. - Track and report by problem area and issue resolution. - SLA Management Automation Once we got everything moved over and set up, two of those features "Included in the Garden plan" ($15/agent/month), we were told to upgrade to $65/agent/month. When we contacted support about the problem, they just didn't answer.

Reviewed on 05/04/2021

Good Customer Support Platform

Overall a positive experience with FreshDesk. The product was fairly easy to implement since we didn’t migrate data from our old system. Training for the staff was pretty quick and we’ve gained a lot of workflow improvements since switching.

Pros

FreshDesk is a power and easy to use customer service platform. We use it to manage our customer support ticketing system and measure our response against SLA’s. It meets our expectations in all areas

Cons

We use FreshDesk to integrate with our on site ticketing system. We’ve run a series of challenges keeping this running, but besides that advanced feature we have had few issues.

Jira

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Footprints was an old school on site platform that hadn’t kept up with the times. We needed a total refresh.

Footprints

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Jira is a far more complex and extensive platform
Omnia
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 26/05/2021

With Freshdesk you can manage all your support channels in one place!

It was a good choice and I recommend Freshdesk if anyone is looking for Omnichannel solution with affordable price plans

Pros

What I like about Freshdesk that we can manage all our support channel from one place, the automations and reporting features are excellent and we can customize it according to our needs. Also the support is good whenever I need help I can find quick response

Cons

It's only 3 cons:

1- Twitter: The DMs in Twitter is a little bit messy, it keeps the message history for only 7 days maximum and any new message from the same user will come after one week will be opened as a new ticket which is a true waste of time to keep checking the whole history for one case across many tickets that's unlike FB messages

2- Direct integration with iOS and GooglePlay stores so you can manage the reviews directly without using third party app with extra cost

3- When you compose new email it does not allow to enter more than one email in (To) field any additional mail have to be added in CC which is sometimes not practical at all also to use group emails is not allowed till now you need to log the emails one by one

Zoho Desk

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

We were looking for more advanced reporting dashboards and workflows customization. Also we had a separate Live chat service but With Freshdesk we can manage Freshchat also at the same time

Chatra and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

More features with affordable prices
Oluwadamilola

Reviewed on 28/01/2023

An All-Round Excellent Experience with Freshdesk

Overall, our experience with Freshdesk has been extremely positive. We have been able to quickly and efficiently manage customer service requests. The customer service team has been extremely helpful in resolving any issues we have had. The only downside is the higher price of the premium plans.

Pros

Freshdesk is an amazing platform for customer service. It has allowed us to manage customer service requests quickly and efficiently. We have been able to easily customize the platform to meet our specific needs. The dashboard is easy to navigate and the customer service team has been very responsive in resolving any issues we have had.

Cons

The one downside we have experienced is the price of the premium plans. While Freshdesk is an amazing platform, the price is a bit on the higher side.

Joro

Reviewed on 08/08/2023

Ozone Entertainment review

Pros

I love the automations and integration in the Helpdesk portion of the OmniChannel. I can really introduce a lot of quality of life features to the team to help them focus on supporting and not repetitive tasks and triage.

Cons

The chat feature has less automations on the backend like the need to add Labels manually as well as the lack of tags. With the introduction of ChatGPT I hope to see more automated tasks. Also the addition of tags as another form of chat categorization will help as the Labels provide a more general placement into a category and the tabs will really help define every chat issue.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Freshdesk offers more options to scale the team

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Better pricing plans for the features we are looking for
Jessica

Reviewed on 02/11/2023

We use Freshdesk daily to solve customer problems

Easy to pick up and use right away; minimal training required. I appreciate having a centralized location to view, manage, and reply to all of my tickets. It's a benefit if you can combine prepared replies with your own expertise.

Pros

One of my favorite features of Freshdesk is the simplicity with which work can be assigned and prioritized. In addition, the availability of group filters makes Freshdesk a breeze to utilize with large numbers of groups. In addition, the interface is simple and uncomplicated, so creating tickets and monitoring their progression is a breeze. It's useful for managing tasks in customer service. Small businesses can benefit from using Freshdesk.

Cons

The cost can add up quickly for organizations of a certain size. It's preferable to develop a desktop application rather than a mobile one; the mobile app's user experience could require some tweaking.

Alex
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 03/11/2018

Great tool, even at the lower price tiers

Overall, my gripes are relatively minor, and for the most part have usable workarounds. FreshDesk has proven an invaluable tool for our small team, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid ticketing system. In fact, I already have!

Pros

The interface clear and navigable, making it simple to switch from our old ticketing system. It's easy to work together on a single ticket, especially with the ability to create Private Notes visible only to agents. Email templates help speed things up, and time-based rules ensure that tickets don't sit idle too often. Also handy are the apps that allow you to expand some of the functionality or customize features.

While the ticketing features are handy, I've recently started delving into the "Solutions", aka knowledgebase. It's easy to format, and gives you some flexibility with HTML. I think we'll be able to leverage it for some very useful tutorials. In the meantime, we have a single page with a picture from The IT Crowd captioned "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Finally, I'd like to give kudos to FreshDesk support. They are very responsive, usually replying within a couple of hours. I don't think we've had a single ticket stay open (waiting for reply) for more than a day. As an example, another organization we support had difficulty getting outgoing email working. FreshDesk's DKIM service wasn't functioning properly, making it impossible for them to send mail from the tool. They identified the issue quickly, and were able to address the underlying technical issues in a satisfactory timeframe. Overall we haven't had many problems, but where we've had them, they got fixed or explained to our satisfaction.

Cons

Unfortunately, some of the explanations from support have been "That's available in a higher price bracket." We're on the "Blossom" level, the first paid tier, and some features that we'd find useful are only available in higher tiers that are cost-prohibitive for our two-person team. It'd be nice to have an a la carte menu to be able to add a few features for a few dollars, rather than nearly doubling our cost. Still, those features are "nice to have", not necessary, and we are functioning quite well despite their absence. I can definitely see how larger teams would benefit from them though, so I don't begrudge the tiers' mere existence.

There are a couple of weird things about the Solutions builder. I wish it was more of a "what you see is what you get" tool, though you do have the ability to preview your drafts before publishing the page. For example, I wanted include some footnotes, using superscript numbers in the text for indexing. This wasn't in the available formatting options, so I used the [much-appreciated] HTML editor. The problem is, the numbers continue to appear as plain text in the standard editor, and only appear as superscript in the preview (and of course the published page). This makes proofing cumbersome.

Shikha
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

Extremely helpful online ticketing system-Takes care of all HR related and other queries

Overall experience has been amazing so far as it is able to cater our day to day needs. Great platform to provide internal/external support.

Pros

We have been using this software for more than 2.5 years now in our company to assist our consultants, vendors and clients.
Freshdesk is a cloud based helpdesk system, which allows its users to resolve all day-to-day queries by generating tickets. This ticketing system works well internally and externally. Being a part of the HR Team, we receive approximately 20-30 tickets per day from our employees/Clients and other companies for assistance regarding pay, employment verification, employment letters, leaves etc. The employees send their queries to a common HR Group ID and then we allocate it to the concerned person within the team.
The Fresh desk support is implemented by the technical department of our company as well where the internal employees raise tickets in case of any technical issues.
The interface is easy to use and simple. It also provides guidelines and prompts for a new user, making it extremely easy to learn and start without much assistance. It provides the option to add a note to every ticket before closing it making it easier to know for the entire team that a ticket is closed. It also keeps a clear and manageable history of all the recently closed tickets. It also provides a feature to export a complete summary of the tickets group wise with categories and subjects, date of receipt and closure.
Freshdesk has an in-built contact directory for all internal employees making it easier to allocate copy or forward the tickets.

Cons

As per our existing needs, I do not see any cons. I am sure it offers more flexibility at higher prices but so far, it works well for us.

• Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 20/06/2019

Freshdesk proving their worth on the CRM market

We have moved from Desk.com half a year ago. The decision was made based on our comparison. We have selected Freshdesk as it seemed to give the best value for the price and people also seem really satisfied in general.
To me Freshdesk is a developing underdog on the CRM market with some huge advantages and opportunities. We selected them because we can have some top notch solutions just like we had Freshdesk or Zendesk, but we do not have to leave a fortune there. They still need to spend a lot to improve the software as the market is really competitive with other companies like Salesforce, Zendesk but it seems they have the ambition to be the best.

Moving to Freshdesk still seems a great decision.

Pros

Learning the software was quite easy for the agents as well which is a huge advantage. This is partially because of their support team as we have always been able to contact then and ask any type of questions regarding their software. The CS Team is always helpful and pretty professional. They did not forger us even after we started using their software (which happens with many companies).

Ticket handling is really efficient and the agent portal has a nice design from a practical viewpoint as well. We like canned responses. A nice little feature is to add support page article links / contents to reply messages just like canned responses. Another huge advantage is the knowledge base / support page which is highly customizable. In general we like ticket automation rules as well and it helped to solve some of our special requests.

Cons

At this point we are not able to use our own SSL and we cannot afford to have extra expenses to rent an SSL from Freshdesk (probably third party) or buy their top plan to have their SSL. This is a good indicator that some essential functions are only available if you are using their top plan. It is good that you are able to customize your portal URL, but if you do you are not going to have HTTPS until you pay more. This makes this whole function questionable. I am hoping the development team will solve this soon.
Apparently there are some minor function that we have to solve with a workaround but it is straightforward available for competition.

Winfield
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 04/11/2021

What You Need To Know About Freshdesk

It is a very good application. You manage your work and get things done✔ I love it

Pros

1. Tickets - Tickets come as Tickets and are numbered which makes it easier to identify them
2. Viewing Tickets - there is an eye which will show when another user is Viewing the same Ticket you are viewing. That way you alert ⚠️ the other User from nor duplicating your work. One picks up a ticket ans identifies and Agent and Tixket number they picked or closed.
3. Search Feature- you can search by ticket number or by name of client and shows all your conversation history
4. Tixket alert- The system allows one to check issues not resolved and are flagged as Red
5. Freshdesk allows you to create your own Tickets and Emails
6. Dashboard - Freshdesk Dashboard helps to show progress of what you have achieved or not
7. Ability to attach files
8. Ability to create Canned responses
9. Ability to delete certain Tickets that are not useful to a User

Cons

I wish Freshdesk ca improve in the following:
1. The maximum amount of Gigs when attaching files is very small. If they can increase this, that would be useful
2. When creating emails on contacts: On To:- Tab, it is only one email that must written and Freshdesk ystem will not allow you to add several email addresses under To:- TAB option. If they can change that setting, it will be very helpful. I know on CC and BCC it is ok but TO option must still be changed
3. Formatting styles must changes. We have limited options on Freshdesk from Font sislze, styles to Colour. If they can see what Microsoft Word feature or Outlook looks like and work on that
4. When creating tables, they are not as presentable like the way we see on Outlook
5. Editing Tools are limited like Undo, Cut features, they may need to improve that to be user friendly. At some point I deleted my entire paragraph by mistake, if I did not know how to use the shortcut keys like Ctrl + Z to Undo , I would have wanted so much time re-typimg it again. 😔 So for new uses who have no such knowledge, they want to see an Undo feature somewhere.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 15/02/2023

sleek web based ITSM portal

Overall, Freshdesk has helped our businesses provide better customer support, improve efficiency, and increase customer satisfaction. It has an easy to use sleek web portal.

Pros

Centralized communication: Freshdesk allows businesses to centralize their communication channels, including email, phone, social media, and chat. This can help to improve response times, reduce confusion and improve the customer experience.Ticket management: Freshdesk provides businesses with a powerful ticket management system that can help to streamline workflows, automate routine tasks, and prioritize support requests.Multi-channel support: Freshdesk allows businesses to offer support to their customers across a range of channels, including email, phone, social media, chat, and more. This can help to improve accessibility and convenience for customers.Automation: Freshdesk allows businesses to automate routine tasks such as ticket routing, canned responses, and follow-up messages. This can help to free up time for support agents and improve efficiency.Reporting and analytics: Freshdesk provides businesses with a range of reporting and analytics tools that can help them to track key performance metrics, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions.Collaboration: Freshdesk provides support agents with a range of collaboration tools that can help them to work together more effectively and provide better support to customers.

Cons

Cost: Freshdesk can be expensive, especially for small businesses with limited budgets. While there is a free version available, it has limited functionality, and more advanced features require a paid subscription.Complexity: Freshdesk is a complex platform with a lot of features and options, which can make it overwhelming for new users. It may take some time to get familiar with the software and set up workflows that work well for your business.Customization: While Freshdesk is highly customizable, it can be difficult to configure and customize the software to meet your specific business needs. This can require technical expertise, which may be a challenge for some businesses.Integration: Freshdesk offers integrations with a range of third-party tools, but it may not integrate with all the tools your business uses. This can create additional work to manage multiple systems and workflows.Limited automation: While Freshdesk does offer some automation capabilities, it may not be enough for businesses with complex support processes. Some tasks may still require manual intervention, which can slow down support workflows.

Karen

Reviewed on 21/05/2018

Stop forwarding emails now

Time saving functionality on many levels. Less emails in your inbox, and less hitting the forward button. Best part, if you're using Zendesk, you can import your emails from there when you get started. The functions in the free version are fantastic. Help desk, HELPS, but responding quickly. All private messages on a ticket or message are kept together with the email chain and kept private (unless you want the client to see the message). Recommend this product

Pros

I love the interaction with our team members. It's so easy to 'assign' emails to the correct department and the correct person within that department. Forget about hitting the forward button again, and having your team mates emails clog up with FWD: subject lines. You are also able to privately leave notes for your colleagues that the client doesn't see, but remains with the email chain! Happy days indeed. The customer service is great - even with the free version! - and you'll hear back very quickly about your queries or concerns. Nothing is too big or too small for them to respond to.
Also, you can set-up response times, and review how the team is going reaching the company's response time. This is a great function to see how your team responds to clientele and also to see the average resolution time of tasks. You're also able to change timezones so that this reflects more accurately.
Love, love, love the autoforward function, ie. if this email address @123abc.com sends an email it automatically gets assigned to this person in the team and this group. This isn't 100% accurate, but it's helped save time overall with minimal unassigned tasks coming through.

Cons

By setting up groups and team members of those groups, unfortunately if you assign it to the person & the group they'll get 2 email separate email reminders for the same email. We get around this by simply assigning it to the person in the group responsible, and they themselves apply it to the client group.
Another thing that is a little annoying, is if you apply it to a group - it leaves the email in 'unassigned' on the dashboard. Only if you apply it to a person will it remove it from this section. Again we just ensure we assign it to an individual.