Keap Reviews

About Keap

Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) is a cloud-based sales and marketing solution that offers customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation, and e-commerce functionalities in one suite. Keap helps small businesses across...

3.8

Browse Keap Reviews

1,269 of 1,269 reviews
Jeff M
Jeff M
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 04/11/2022

All in one business solution.

Its been good. The have helped me create over twenty one thriving businesses. I am still creating more.

Pros

The automation of all of the different Services needed to run a small business. CRM, phone, text in the app or desktop, email, scheduling, quotes, invoices, estorefront, Payment Gateway, Keap is all you need to run a local business.

Cons

The didn't have any pre configured solution for specific industry like contractors, handyman or brick and mortar stores, Doctors or Dentist, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

No automation and cost is very different...

Reasons for Switching to Keap

The automation was limited and I get more complete service offering with Keap.
Denise
Denise

Reviewed on 06/09/2022

Keap, a robust and user-friendly program

It provides us with the flexibility to perform a wide range of segmentation operations to meet our specific requirements; for example, when developing a marketing campaign, we can divide our target audience into subsets based on factors such as their level of product familiarity, the frequency with which they make purchases, and their potential lifetime value as customers. It also includes a customer relationship management system that lets us delegate work and monitor both individual and collective productivity.

Pros

With the support of Keap, I am able to automate my clients' operations. Through the use of numerous opt-in methods, I am able to collect leads, develop and release goods, and set up automated distribution schedules for both products and campaign emails. In order to streamline the referral procedure, you can use the referral partner function.

Cons

If a contact does not seem to be actively engaged, Keap will mark it as opted out. To fully take advantage of the program's features, I believe it requires a significant time commitment to study each module and tool.

Response from Keap

Hi Denise,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad to hear tha Keap is an effective solution in your business for lead management, SEO, and more.

Replied 16/09/2022

Reviewed on 17/05/2019

Infusionsoft is Broken

As a customer of 7+ years who used to be 100% on-board, even going as far as to fly to Phoenix to attend Infusioncon, I would not recommend Infusionsoft anymore. Pains me to say this. Too many bugs, too many excuses for things not working, not worth the hassle anymore.

Pros

I liked what this product was many years ago. Not so much in recent times.

Cons

Infusionsoft is broken for a few reasons. The first is that all out emails to Yahoo and Telus are bouncing. This is a problem that Infusionsoft has and knows about and has been working on for well over a month. As a result, expect days where some of your emails to Yahoo to go through, and days where none go through at all. For Canadians, that means all Rogers emails will bounce.

The second issues is the lack of knowledge from Infusionsoft's customer service. Expect the person on the other end to have a very small amount of knowledge, and expect that they will go away and ask someone for an answer. If you speak to someone else 5 mins later then expect a completely different answer.

Expect bugs. Lots of bugs. For example, sometimes contact field merging just doesn't work at all. Their workaround solution was to not mention the customers name in the email. "Hello John" should be replaced with "Hello".

Another problem is merchant integration. Infusionsoft (now known as Keap) have slowly but surely been removing 3rd party merchants from working with Infusionsoft. If you use Keap payments which is their own merchanting, then you should be alright. If you use another merchant service then expect things to fail for you. As an example we used Beanstream as our payment gateway until one day we got a message saying that Infusionsoft hasn't been working correctly with Beanstream for a few weeks. I guess having their own merchant inhouse means they can have full control.

Response from Keap

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that you've been impacted by the industry-wide challenges with email deliverability for Yahoo & AOL. Our team has worked diligently and quickly to improve deliverability by partnering with the Verizon Media group to obtain better insight and solutions in order to improve these rates and provide the best email deliverability possible for our customers. Our efforts are paying off and we are now seeing delivery rates up to 93% and should be entirely resolved in the near future. Regarding the merge issue earlier this year, it has been fixed, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our QA team has made improvements to reduce the number of known issues for our customers. We would like to be able to provide you with additional assistance and welcome you to please reach out to [email protected] to connect you with a senior customer service support representative. We are here and your success matters to us.
Regards, Sarah, Keap Advocacy Mgr

Replied 20/06/2019

Top Keap Alternatives

• Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

good program

Pros

you only want to understand the way to use this software then your life will be change due to its

Cons

the best things in keap that it can be continuously management your data everyday and any time but it must have more update to keep it always on the top .

Response from Keap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it.

Replied 24/01/2024
Casey

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

I'm keaping this CRM

I recommend Keap to anyone looking for a CRM. It has the right combination of all those critical components. Our previous CRM was a problem in and of itself, but Keap actually helps us solve problems. We couldn't be happier.

Pros

I like Keaps automation the most. I'm no longer swamped with repetitive mind numbing tasks. I only need to set the automation once and it continues to perform the way I need it to. Keap is user friendly and has readily available customer support. Using any CRM can be tedious but Keap is just so easy to use and customize.It has wonderful contact management, lead capture, and tracking tools.It's also very flexible. Keap can help with a landing page and forms to go with it.

Cons

I'd like the calendar management to be more thorough, but other than that I don't have anything bad to say about Keap.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Problems on top of problems with that product.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Keap

Keap looked like it was better for us all around and more flexible

Response from Keap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and recommending us to others! We're happy to hear that you're "Keaping this CRM"!

Replied 26/09/2023

Reviewed on 13/07/2023

Very good workflow automation but lacks many basic features

Pros

The campaign builder is incredible. If you're creative enough and know how to use the software (takes time) you can automate ANYTHING for your marketing strategies. One thing that doesn't get much attention is the Actionsets module. It's a legacy tool in the system but man does it do a lot! Actionsets expand all possibilities but are very hard to manage.It requires a lot of third-party softwares for most campaigns, especially the integration ones such as PlusThis, Zapier, LeadsBridge.

Cons

The Email Broadcasts interface should offer more options to customize the marketing emails. Right now it does enough but there's so much more it needs. I often have to add my own code to the email to make things look a certain way.The Legacy Email Templates deserve a little upgrade too, the interface looks very 2000s and often breaks the formatting if you don't know how to use it.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Zendesk Sell (at the time it was called Base) didn't offer enough automation functions, the email marketing used our own email server and costed pretty much the same. Infusionsoft expanded our world of possibilities and as of now I don't we'll ever switch to another CRM/Marketing Automation system

Zendesk Sell

Reasons for Switching to Keap

Infusionsoft offers all the automation we need and with a good drag-n-drop interface. You don't need to code anything and there are so many third-party plugins to make it even better

Response from Keap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you enjoy the Campaign Builder and Action Sets.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our Email Broadcast interface. We are working to add more updates to it, some of which should be out soon!

Replied 10/08/2023
Joseph
Joseph

Reviewed on 03/02/2023

"Very complete program I highly recommend."

I have mastered it to the point of obsession and thoroughly enjoy it. It has helped me organize and maintain thousands of data while allowing me to create and send out countless unique marketing campaigns. It's been a long process, and it might be challenging to keep everyone who has to be involved in it well-trained. However, it serves its purpose as a sophisticated customer relationship management system.

Pros

Keap is a great tool for innovative marketing and commercial strategies due to its many compatible connectors. Keap not only meets but also makes it simple to integrate beyond our immediate needs, including lead management, email campaigns, VOIP, and Gmail.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like, however it would save time if you could import numerous emails into a campaign instead of having to write each email from scratch. Also, a simplified contact view would be helpful for basic users who only need access to contact records. Lower-level Keap users get access to a very beautiful basic view, but individuals who need the full suite of features offered by the Keap/Infusionsoft integration will not be able to use it.

Response from Keap

Hello Joseph!

We appreciate the review. We love hearing about how people use Keap to better their businesses.

We are working to further simplify the contact view for Max Classic, be sure to keep an eye out for it in the coming months!

Replied 13/02/2023
Mindy
Mindy
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Great for an all-in-one service

I had some great help with getting everything set up and I find the email automation system quite easy to use and understand, which is great as it has gotten me to do a lot more with automation. I have the email lists integrated onto my website optin forms and it's quite simple to see who takes action on the emails that are sent in the automation sequence.

Pros

I love that I can segment my clients into different groups to email them directly from Keap, and also do the same with prospective clients and past clients. Having everything in one place makes my life so much easier and streamlined and has encouraged me to do even more than I was before in regards to client communication.

Cons

I had some issues at first with the Keap phone number, but they did get it fixed, although it took quite a while. The one thing that I am missing right now with them is recurring invoicing because I would have to be the one to enter the client's credit card information in order to do that here, so I am still using another product for that.

Sai
Sai
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 19/07/2023

Perfect for streamlining operations

The experience has been very positive and productive

Pros

Keap is an amazing platform for simplifying and effectively managing customers, leads, and prospects. The support team is exceptional to help you scale and grow your processes.

Cons

There haven’t been too many factors or features to dislike about Keap

Response from Keap

Hello Sai,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that your experience has been very positive and productive. We'll be sure to pass along that you have found our support team to be exceptional.

Replied 27/07/2023
Jay
Jay
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

Lacked Features Needed

You have to pay for customer support. You get only so many hours of help and then every hour after you need to pay. The system was constantly breaking - the Facebook group was filled with irate customers, and we were missing core features that I was very surprised were missing. Overall, we left after 2 months.

Pros

Its CRM is very user-friendly and mobile friendly

Cons

It was missing core automation segmentation features

Response from Keap

Hi Jay. I'm sorry to hear that Keap's feature set didn't fulfill your needs. However, our customer support is free and unlimited for all customers. It's possible that you could be referring to Coaching sessions, which are a paid program.

Replied 15/07/2022
Martin
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

I've never felt so uncared for as a customer

After 3-4 months of use, I want out. All because of the complete lack of customer service and support.

I had high hopes for Keap, not gonna lie. Several other businesses in our industry has been using Infusionsoft (not to be confused with the other Keap offerings), and so it looked as if Keap could be of tremendous value and replace the handful of systems we used previously, allowing us to centralize our customer engagement around one platform.

The migration of our other assets to Keap took a little longer than the max allotted time Keap had promised, and when it did come back it wasn't done. No updates on the progress, nothing of that sort to let your customers know how things are going. And no response from the person in charge a month after "I absolutely plan on looking into this and rectifying any and all issues." He may absolutely plan on doing it, maybe in 2022 but I wouldn't know since he's not responding, and the two customer success managers assigned to me aren't as well.

I had a call with the first customer success manager who seemed awesome, only to be replaced with someone who keeps saying he will call me and email me back. No calls, no emails, no direc responses to emails.

A great platform - mostly - where you can't get Ecommerce unless you opt in for the legacy version of the service, losing all your sales pipelines and deals data, with an excellent marketing automation engine, but terrible email and landing page builders, and atrocious support.

Pros

First I want to give credit where credit is due - Keap is an absolute monster in terms of features and the level of detail in which you can build automations and customer engagements. With well over a decade having started as Infusionsoft, there's plenty of complex structuring and intricate details that you have at your fingertips.

Keap also offers the necessary parts of a complete customer lifecycle management, like sales pipelines and fairly solid contact views, although not as detailed as the HubSpot CRM for example.

The onboarding experience was great and I worked with an expert who knew Keap inside out, and without it, the learning process would have been extremely steep I feel.

However, Keap has custom fields and forms that you can use to tag and tie data to customers with, which makes it very powerful and offers excellent customization features, something I find very valuable to meet our business needs, versus being boxed in, in a one-size-fits-all contact view.

Cons

While the strength of Keap is its richness in detail with which you can create various engagements and automations, it's also overwhelming in the beginning to wrap yourself around that part. They could do a better job of integrating their knowledgebase inside the app to give relevant sources of information.

Missing systems prompts and UI flaws.
There are some issues with the UI that are counter-productive, like the search field at the top of the dashboard only being limited to search for contacts, instead of the entire dashboard. Similarly, when you create a contact you have three options to tag them with; lead/client/other. If you don't mark the contact with any of these and click 'Save', you'll never find out that it's required to select one, no prompts. And they can't be edited, and you can't add additional options for reasons unknown.

The landing page and email builders are just outright bad.
With so many builders out on the market, and with it being such a central part of marketing, it's surprising that the builder is so immature. The focus has been on building out the marketing automation of Keap, and the builders are feeling the lack of love. We wanted to shift our need of having to use Instapage as part of our marketing stack, but with the builder being so darn bad, I may need to keep it, which for us means Keap is less value for money.

Email and landing page templates are sorely lacking.

No Ecommerce available for Max, only through the legacy version.

Ontraport

Reasons for Choosing Keap

We wanted to build our CRM and marketing tools around a single platform instead of a handful of them.

Reasons for Switching to Keap

Keap looked to be more mature and is widely used in our industry as the platform of choice.

Reviewed on 06/04/2020

Don't waste your time, energy or money

I started with Infusionsoft before it was Keap. Customer service was way better before the were bought out. It is not called confusionsoft for no reason. It's extremely confusing, their tech support often has to spend hours trying to figure any issue out. If it takes their tech support, people who know the program, hours to figure out an issue imaging what it will take you. There are several other CRM systems out there that are much easier to use.

Pros

I like the dashboard with the daily reminders of followups. That makes it easy to not let people slip through. Setting up the campaign however to get the daily reminders is a complex process. If you miss anything it will not work properly and the customer support team will not be able to help you set up campaigns or do anything with your campaign.

Cons

The cost is astronomical. If you are lucky enough to understand how to and you have the time to build out the backend and all of the campaigns great. If you do not, it will const 10's of thousands of dollars to hire someone. I have had to pay someone the entire time to help with mine and when I went to leave infusionsoft, there is no way to save the campaigns or anything that you paid to have built. They say they will keep it for you for 90 days and if you don't come back to their program by then you lose it all. So basically they own all of your campaigns and everything you paid to build in the system. BE AWARE OF THIS BEFORE YOU SPEND MONEY BUILDING SOMETHING OUT

Response from Keap

Hi Jennifer,

We're sorry you're unhappy with our product. Infusionsoft is built for ultimate power and customization. We have many educational resources to help with implementation as well as a large hub of partners who can help with your customization needs. For privacy and security, we hold onto your data for 90 days after you cancel your subscription. We wish you the best of luck in your small business.

Replied 29/04/2020

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Infusionsoft not Keap

Excellent, I am approaching 7 years using this software and am still happy with it.

Pros

I use the Infusionsoft product as opposed to the Keap product. I like the flexibility and robustness of the campaign builder.

Cons

It can be challenging to train others on the intricacies of the campaigns.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Simplicity and price

Reasons for Switching to Keap

It was more in line with how I liked to work.
Beth

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

Keap Best for Lager Businesses or Sales Based

Overall my experience with Keap was good as far as it went. There was so much available that didn't apply to my business and that was a tad frustrating to have to sort through what would be useful and how if at all I could use all of what I was paying for.

Pros

The training I received when I purchased this software was amazing. I learned so much not just about how to use their software but how to grow and ex[and my business.

Cons

For my use as a small business that is not selling products, Keap was quite expensive. There are a lot of excellent features that I didn't use because they didn't fit well or apply to my small service based business.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Keap

I switched to Keap because the presentation I saw inspired me to what more I could be ding o expand my business. IN the end, it wasn't a good fit for the cost.

Mailchimp

Response from Keap

Beth,
We are so glad to hear that Keap is working for your business! Thank you for your review.

Replied 21/01/2020
Nathan
Nathan

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

InfusionSoft - Great CRM software

The overall experience has been quite enlightening on how process flows are vital to making your business function correctly. My application is primarily used as a lead management system and not all our employees use InfusionSoft, which meant I had to integrate InfusionSoft with Google Sheets which makes it easier for my sales team to acquire data to leads as they come in. Most of my time is spent in campaign builder and I am currently overhauling our current lead process and I keep learning new things everyday on how to program logic to suit our business needs.

Pros

What I like most about InfusionSoft is the functionality and its endless possibilities. The Campaign Builder has an easy to use interface with limitless possibilities that can be constructed to suit your unique business needs. With a great email builder as well to create those beautiful calls to action that will surely ignite your leads' desire to buy whatever you are selling. I specifically manage the database of leads and users and find it to be quite user friendly, InfusionSoft will warn you about an increase in bad email addresses, allowing you enough time to clean it up before it affects your business badly. Another great aspect is the help provided by agents via the Chat facility, you can chat live with an InfusionSoft assistant to help you with any problems you might have. I find it extremely helpful in times when I am unsure of what to do.

Cons

While I do have high praise for the campaign builder and its limitless possibilities, this can also be a problem as when I first started using the software; I didn't know what was what. There is basic training available, but I don't feel it adequately explains the possibilities of what can be done. To fully unlock the potential of InfusionSoft, some additional training will be required.

Response from Keap

Hi Nathan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We truly appreciate your input - especially hearing from what I would call a "power user" :)

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Replied 13/12/2018
Rachel
Rachel

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

I used to be a huge supporter but the company has gone downhill! Problems are becoming to much!

Not really going to give you what some of the big CRMs offer, so don't expect that, but it does let you do the emails in HTML format for broadcast emails and track open rates, it also lets you do anything you build the campaign for with the right add-ons from other companies. You will definitely need plus this if you want to send text messages. Also be aware that the email marketing is severely limited because of the spam filters being set so high even when someone signs up for contact online.

Pros

I really like the way campaigns operate and that you can install forms directly into the website. It is something where you get what you pay for and it shows. While they offer a way to get things done it is not always the easiest or smartest way. There are usually ways to work around issues but not direct solutions.

Cons

What I have found is that there are real problems with integrations and each update seems to cause added glitches. The whole identifying that we have permission to respond to someone who contacts us online is a giant pain. I know that they don't want to assist spammers but they are making it harder for us to respond. Often we have to go in and send out a confirmation email to someone in order to put them into an appointment reminder campaign. Which is absolutely ridiculous. If they have an appointment we are not spamming them. The other issues are the integrations that they blame the party trying to integrate with and they offer ZERO assistance on their end. They make you go find developers instead of having people on staff who could charge per integration. It is annoying and makes integrating much harder than it should be! Also even using Zapier we have had issues with integrating, It causes multiples of contacts to be sent and then it causes the problems with making it work correctly to the point we just disconnected!

Sofia

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

An efficient CRM solution

Overall, I have had an excellent experience with Keap. It is a great all-in-one CRM platform that is easy to use and provides great customer service. The only downside is that it can be a bit pricey, but if you are looking for an all-in-one CRM platform, Keap is a great choice.

Pros

Keap is an incredibly user-friendly all-in-one CRM platform that makes it easy to manage customer relationships. I love how quickly I can access customer data and generate reports. The customer service team is also incredibly helpful and always on hand to answer any questions I might have.

Cons

The one downside of Keap is that it can be a bit pricey for some businesses. However, if you are looking for an all-in-one CRM platform that is easy to use and has great customer service, Keap is a great choice.

Response from Keap

Hello Sofia,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your experience with Keap. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you find Keap to be efficient and user-friendly.

Regarding your comment on pricing, we understand that affordability is an important consideration for businesses. We constantly strive to provide a valuable solution at a competitive price.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback and your endorsement of Keap.

Replied 21/06/2023
Steve

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

Probably the best CRM and marketing automation tool you'll find

Keap is an exceptional tool that we have greatly benefited from. It allows us to do many things that make our daily work within the organization easier; it allows us to very easily and accurately store our customer information, have efficient handling of email marketing and automations, create landing pages and funnels that help us attract leads and guide them on their journey from first interaction to conversion, and more. It has helped us automate our business and is excellent value for money for us.

Pros

In my organization, we have been using Keap as our main CRM for tracking our sales pipeline efficiently, but it has also been extremely useful for active engagement and tracking of all our marketing. It is a very versatile tool that allows us a great variety of actions; it allows any activity related to audience segmentation, communication control, and marketing automation, among others, to be done with ease thanks to all the features and functions it integrates. The marketing automation it provides has been one of the strongest points of this tool. It has saved us a lot of time and money.

Cons

There is a learning curve when starting to use the product, which is normal for a tool so rich in CRM and marketing functionalities. In terms of analytics, there is room for improvement. Finally, it could be more flexible to integrate with third-party tools, but that is more limited.

Response from Keap

Hello Steve,

We're glad to hear that Keap has saved you time and money! We love hearing about businesses that take advantage of a wide variety of our features.

We appreciate your feedback on the learning curve and potential improvements in analytics and third-party integrations.

Overall, we're thrilled that Keap has proven to be an exceptional tool, streamlining your daily operations and providing excellent value for your organization.

Replied 29/08/2023
Andron
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 01/03/2019

Powerful and flexible engine for a tech-savvy business

Infusionsoft by Keap (AKA the "classic Infusionsoft") has been on top of the small business automation marketplace for years, and for good reason. In the right hands, it's a perfect marriage of automation + CRM. Its strengths are best-in-class, and it is refreshingly light on gimmick features that claim to fulfill a business need without offering real capability. That said, there are some noteworthy holes in functionality.

Caveat: the power comes with a substantial learning curve, and you *do* need to learn the software well to use it effectively. Campaign builder has many quirks, there are multiple ways to accomplish any result, and the number of settings is astonishing. Infusionsoft's own (paid + mandatory) onboarding at the time we started using it was insufficient. Fortunately, its history means there are many good Certified Partners and tons of free blogs, videos, and other resources to guide your implementation.

I recommend having at least one person on your team who can take on the role of Infusionsoft expert and take responsibility for configuring, organizing, and maintaining the app. For a solopreneur whose time is better spent doing the business, or a small organization that's just beginning to figure out its digital processes, IS is likely to be too overpowered and cumbersome. (FWIW, we started with IS too early ourselves. We've grown into it and are now very happy, but the first couple years were frustrating.)

Pros

The campaign builder is an unmatched canvas for automating almost any business process imaginable. It doesn't restrict you to a single workflow paradigm, so you have the freedom to design systems to match your business AND organize them how you want. I love the options of using tags, custom fields, notes, and API goals for storing data on the contact record, segmenting contacts, or automating based on that info/event. Plus, all of this feeds a reporting system that can track any aspect of a business's growth and health (with some configuration). The extensive API and HTTP post automation supercharge all of this with custom development or addon tools.

The new responsive email builder is extremely user-friendly, and has a nice assortment of premade templates, as well as letting you build a library of your own custom templates.

Lastly, the Infusionsoft community is deep and extremely knowledgeable. Practically any question you have, you can find an answer to. Infusionsoft's own support is solid and generally satisfactory, but the breadth of experience available from other users is an incredible resource.

Cons

Over the past year, a lot of development resources were directed toward the creation of the new, entry-level Keap product, so Infusionsoft has gotten a bit dusty. Reportedly this has changed now that Keap is launched, and Infusionsoft development is once again getting its fair share of attention. This means, however, that there are a number of modern marketing functions that IS cannot handle natively. Examples are Facebook custom audience syncing, SMS messaging, website event tracking (unlike Drip, for instance, there is no JavaScript API that can be used to trigger automations inside IS as a result of a contact's activity on a webpage). Web forms and order forms are dated. Tracking online orders made through 3rd party shopping carts is complicated and frustrating. Reporting, though *immensely* capable, is hampered by the lack of built-in charts or graphs. Stripe is not natively supported as a payment processor.

At some point, it becomes essential to start using "satellite" helper tools, like PlusThis or MyFusionHelper, to address some of Infusionsoft's shortcomings, manage data more effectively, build graphic reports, or create custom automations. This adds to the baseline cost.

Liam
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 23/08/2017

Great tool but not without issues

For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community. (Big shout out to MonkeyPod Marketing and Greg Jenkins)

Pros

I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

Cons

1) Support. If you are in the US I am sure that support is much better but being 9 hrs ahead of the IS HQ I am usually stuck with the total waste of time 'Chat Support'. Two years ago support would have gotten 5 of 5, today I would give it one star at best.

2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated. If they don't get on this in the next year or two I would expect serious competition to start circling.

3) They remove useful tools, replace with simplicity, and then pat themselves on the back for their own awesomeness. I can write a book about the lack of flexibility in the new (1 year) email builder that was stripped of most of the designing strengths. When they added the ability underline text 4 months in (seriously) they cheered themselves to no end. How email builder was rolled out without the ability to underline is a headscratcher and I am never going to stop complaining about the removal of the HTML snippet.

***Sorry, it's always easier to remember what you don't like than what you do.

Response from Keap

Hi Liam,

Thank you for writing a review. I will make sure to share your product feedback with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Take care!

Replied 27/08/2017
Matt
Matt

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Diverge Performance Therapy Review

The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients.

Pros

Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.

Cons

The only con to speak of would be the learning curve. Luckily, I had some professional training to start my Infusionsoft experience, otherwise learning the ins and outs of the system would have been a little overwhelming. That said, it's completely worth investing the time to learn because once you've learned the system, it makes the day to day operations of running your business SO much easier.

Response from Keap

Hi Matt,

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a detailed review on Capterra! We appreciate your input and the high marks!

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Replied 04/01/2019
Disco
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

You are in good hands with Keap. Its Impact is instant.

Keap free up my space by taking over simple but repetitive tasks daily. I now have more time to concentrate on other personal roles.

Pros

In my journey dealing with Sales, challenges has been there especially handling new environments. With all the variables on my shoulder, it is my job to keep keep things running smoothly. Keap helps me stay organized and neat on job. It organizes my daily work in one place as well as managing customer information. It saves me time and energy on simple repetitive tasks.

Cons

No no no. Keap is clean. Everything about it is for the goodness of you job. I enjoy using it and I have no complaints so far.

Response from Keap

Hello Disco,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you have no complaints. Thank you for being with us for more than 2 years. We wish you the best!

Replied 21/11/2023
Karen

Reviewed on 14/10/2017

Infusionsoft helps me capture and convert leads by combining the best of CRM and marketing...

The ecosystem of Infusionsoft is almost as important as the software itself. You can create a software stack with a number of different add-ons which can accomplish most anything. There are programs that help with scheduling (Appointment Core), membership sites (Memberium), integration with Facebook audiences (Sync2CRM), text messaging (Plus This) and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API with which it is easy to integrate and many platforms within the community have done just that.

Pros

Infusionsoft simply has the best "all-in-one CRM" for the price. The marketing automation section of Infusionsoft includes a visual campaign builder for automated emails which I consider one of the best in the industry. The ability to create beautiful, mobile-responsive landing pages simply adds to the value of the automation. Pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value. The e-commerce and tracking reports are just a bonus.

Cons

Infusionsoft includes basic Lead Generation reports but true ROI reports require add-ons, such as Wicked Reports or Graphly. Such reports are critical for understanding from where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing. Despite this being a downside, I would add that a software stack of Infusionsoft and Wicked Reports is often less expensive and more effective than other CRM alternatives. Additionally, Infusionsoft is planning to release advanced analytics baked into the platform shortly, or so I have heard.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

Customer Service or Sales CRMs

Looking at most CRMs the database aspect is pretty much the same from one to another. What I have found is that most are slightly better setup for sales than for customer service. Without diminishing the importance of sales (we all need them, all the time) we are a customer service-based company and follow many qualitative data points of customer satisfaction and comments. We use them to keep track of current service levels and to anticipate the needs of our clients.

InfusionSoft has been very good at helping us identify these data and prepare them for analysis. SalesForce is not as friendly to helping us find and use them. I take nothing away from SalesForce and a robust sales program for medium and large operations, however small to medium businesses that are driven by customer service more than sales will find that InfusionSoft is more tho their liking.

As for the value, both are reasonable in terms of ROI, but InfusionSoft is less costly and has a much softer, more relaxed sales team. After sale, InfusionSoft is outstanding in helping capture complex, less obvious data about our clients. InfusionSoft represents the concierge service level that so many businesses are trying to develop and maintain with their customer base.

Pros

The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit.

They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Cons

Its integration is less ubiquitous than that of SalesForce, but is growing constantly.

Jorge

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

A Strong CRM / Email Marketing Solution / Not Trivial to Set Up

Infusionsoft is a CRM solution designed for small businesses. It's not the tool for enterprise or medium sized businesses needing more than 15 to 20 seats. Think of it as a MailChimp / Saleforce with an emailing workflow engine. It allow you to build email sequences that adjust the content you send based on what each contact does. That's an over simplification, but at it's core that what it does.

It's got a huge community of add on products supporting it. You can build membership sites with it. You can enable call centers with it. The application are numerous, but it is not a tool very everyone. There are times when its not a fit.

Many business owners take it on expecting to configure it with minimal outside help. That is probably not a good idea. It's like building your office network yourself following YouTube video instructions. You may get it done, but not without a lot of time and frustration. Even worse, when you are done, you may have made mistakes an experienced person would never do that keep you from making the best use of the tool especially in the long run.

Pros

The tool has a lot of power. It enables you to automate email campaigns targeting each contact based on what you know about them. If they answer a question on a form, you can sent them one thing. If you learn they live in one state versus another, you can customize content to them. If they visit specific pages of your site and login many times into your membership site, you can change what they see.

It has a huge amount of power.

Cons

It's not a do-it-yourself tool. Lot's of people complain saying it's too hard to use and too expensive. Infusionsoft is a complex piece of software. If a complete newbee could make it work perfectly on their own, it wouldn't be able to provide you with all the feature it includes.

I have seen Infusionsoft sold from the stage with promises that it's a self-serve, DIY solution. Honestly, it is not. That's why you have a very healthy Infusionsoft consultants and partners community servicing it. These consultants and partner focus on all aspects of the solution working to help business owners put the tool to good use.