MRPeasy Reviews

Visit Website

About MRPeasy

MRPeasy is a cloud-based AI-powered ERP/MRP software for small manufacturers (10-200 employees). Our MRP system comprises production planning, CRM, procurement, supply chain management, and inventory control modules, all of...

Browse MRPeasy Reviews

Reviewed on 08/06/2023

Good working horse

It works well enough.

Pros

It works in the most needed functions. The basics are there what we need to handle the Manufacturing process.

Cons

The stock handling is too complicated. If you need to move the stocks, it's not easy nor fast.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Replied 12/06/2023
Eniko
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 14/04/2023

MRPEasy for food supplement and cosmetics contract manufacturing

The flexibility of the configuration, intuitive and easy of use of the system (although not available in our language) made the move from the previous IT solution without hick-ups. Use of the application on mobile devices makes the inventory management more efficient.

Pros

Easy of use and configuration for small manufacturing operations. Easy configuration of user defined fields which are persistent across several functions. Import, export functionality streamlines integration with customer's operation.

Cons

Quality inspection functionality was too simplistic for our operation. To our satisfaction the suggested functionality change was considered as an improvement and implemented in a relatively short time period. Pricelist functionality turned on for a customer request, which was not implemented at the end. Although deleted all related master data, we could not turn off the functionality. This area might need more improvement if required by several customers.

Dynamics 365 and SAP Business One

Reasons for Choosing MRPeasy

Flexibility of the system and easy configuration of the required functionalities. The move from the old environment to MRPEasy due to the easy of import/export functionality made the transition quick and without any business interuption.

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy

Best match for our operation, which requires high flexibility and easy configuration of different functionalities without coding.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Replied 04/05/2023
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 17/01/2022

Such a shame

I am pulling all of my customers away from it because a backup is the customer's data! To restrict it to a short time period is really not acceptable. After all the work is done so why force customers to do it again. For me this caused major embarrassment and had a negative impact on my reputation and as such I will not be associated with the software or business again. I am movint to Katana and will be pushing all past and future clients there too.

Pros

The software is easy to pick up and run with. As a contracted product Development Manager I have set it up for many clients who continue to use it. Training is easy too. The system is smooth and intuitive and literally guides you to the correct sections as you progress. They didn't miss a trick.

Cons

The trial does not allow you to back up for more than 30 days. As it takes 12 to 18 months to launch a product you can get bribed into paying a monthly premium as a contractor to keep the main purpose of the software in order during that time. Others allow you to trial backup then when you are ready upload your backup and hit the ground running saving money and time. MRP Easy however does not!

Response from MRPeasy

As usual, we provide a free trial of up to 30 days. It can be used up to 6 times.

Yes, for security reasons, by default we do not allow uploading a backup from one account to another.

Replied 19/01/2022

Top MRPeasy Alternatives

Sten
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

Craft Beer Brewery

Pros

We can use it for stock management and production processes as well as invoicing.

Cons

Would be nice if the bookkeeping functionality was more advanced and we didn't need a separate software for that.

Merit Payroll

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Replied 21/12/2023
Daniela
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

Fantastic!

My experience with MRPeasy is fantastic! The transition has been seamless, my team really likes the new upgrade.

Pros

Our Company had been using the same software for 17 years. This software is night and day compared to what we had. I have all the information I could need if I have any questions. I did not have that with our previous software. It's very user friendly and self explanatory, I can definitely figure out what I need with all the help they provide.

Cons

The only thing I feel could be improved upon, is the quoting process. I don't like having to create an item to quote a product I might not receive. If it's possible to quote a job with out creating an item that would be amazing. Once I have the PO, then the system should prompt me to create the items.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review.
For quoting without stock item use Invoice mode, not Customer order mode.

Replied 22/09/2020
Aaron
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 25/08/2020

Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user

I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

Pros

I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

Cons

There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback.

Replied 15/09/2020
Benjamin
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 14/11/2019

Best value in the small manufacturing space by far.

With MRPeasy our capacity doubled. It streamlined our production, and procurement so well that I'm now able to spend a lot more time on growth and sales.

Pros

Extremely comprehensive and works seamlessly with Xero and Shopify. It is user friendly and easy to understand for any systems oriented thinker.

The video support library made the initial setup much easier, and the support team was there to fill in anything I couldn't figure out on my own.

Cons

There are a few functions specific to the apparel space that have not been added yet, but I have been told they are in the development pipeline.

Fishbowl and shopVOX

Reasons for Choosing MRPeasy

It was to expensive to support and maintain, and didn't have integrations with our web platforms.

AccountMate

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy

1) Cloud base 2) Trial Period 3) Up front cost 4) Integrations
Stéphan
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 09/05/2023

A software aptly named

It helps us to formalize BOMs, routings and manage stock.

Pros

It is full Saas and needs no hardware. It is easy to handle and easy too use.

Cons

I would expect a Manufaturing Order per BOM level and not a multi-level MO while processing an order. It could be important to trace each steps of the process (BOM) with a different MO.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Please contact our Support Team with your concern.

Replied 15/05/2023
Aleksejs
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

Shor report

Overall, I'm happy with it. I would rate it 4 out of 5, but some of the math errors are not to my liking. You think that the program has calculated everything, and then you see that you have to check everything manually. Somewhere there's a glitch and you have to check the numbers manually.

Pros

-good user-friendly interface- clarity- there is a minimum of necessary functions, which covers 90% of the functionality I need in my work.

Cons

- mathematical errors in calculations.We independently explained to the support service that the rounding in the program was in error. It was corrected.- The data is not automatically updated everywhere. The biggest disadvantage !!! If I start to change data manually in a manufacturing order, they are not automatically updated in this order. If you make one change in the figures manually, you will have to check all the figures manually to make sure that everything corresponds.- The support team offers only solutions to standard problems. If you ask a non-standard question, they will offer you solutions that are already written in their instructions, but it is usually not suitable. They always respond quickly

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your detailed review. We proceed to improve our software permanently.

Replied 21/08/2023
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 24/10/2021

Ideal ERP for small to medium manufacturers

Pros

The UX is very neat and intuitive. The dashboard cames with colored squares each one named exactly according what it does like procurement or production planning.

Cons

It lacks Customizable Templates, Commission Management and Automatic Billing.

EZOfficeInventory

ASCTrac WMS

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your positive review. We're very happy that you also found good use for MRPeasy in your industry.

In fact, the PDF editor does allow to customize templates. Please contact our support for more information.

Replied 29/10/2021
rhonda
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Fabrication Shop

Pros

It is a complete POS and Management software. They have videos for training that are easy to follow.

Cons

All customer support is through a email or ticket system. So no one on one. But they do answer in a timely manner .

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback.

Replied 05/10/2020

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

MRP Easy is the perfect fit to to our business with a fast learning curve and is easy to use.

On the whole the software fits us perfectly. We develop and build real new concepts and technical products and although we use full assemblies to build keeping our BOM's short and supply list down I can see that it can easily handle growth and more complex things. Its something that I think is critical as I don't want to waist time learning something else later.

Pros

The progressive nature of the software and its ability to jump to the exact page you need. It's pretty too in the simplest non-cluttered clean way. Very we written with nothing to clutter things up or slow you down. I think it's excellent and would recommend it to anyone.

Cons

I wish there was a button to jump straight to Bill of materials or even a custom shortcut ability to choose what you want it to jump to i.e. show all Bill of materials or what ever the user wanted to find. Like a star after a search has been done when selected it adds it to a favourites.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your review.

Replied 06/11/2020
Bryan
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 14/10/2022

This was a game changer for our small business

Pros

This cloud-based data management system really covers all the inventory. purchasing, and invoicing needs for our small manufacturing business. The nested framework of items and assemblies are very logical, and the customer management (quotes, invoicing, etc.) has been invaluable. I am able to get through the whole process from quoting to delivery without forgetting steps (like ordering a crucial part). The tutorials and online manual are very helpful, and customer support is quick to get back when there is a question.

Cons

The logic for some of the calculations are not intuitive, and not always clear from the instructions. I figured out many of the functions by careful trial and error, but this could be because I don't have a business background and lack the terminology. The report layouts are a bit constrained if I need to add extra information.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback!

Replied 02/12/2022
Marko
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 21/02/2017

A very good tool for small to medium production.

The MRPeasy helped us a lot in organizing our production after moving on from prototyping. After a few months system is working perfectly for us, and the new features come out regularly, and quite often on our own request. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting in the field of production, or these who already have the complicate enterprise systems which are not the good match for their needs (mostly stock control and manufacturing).

Pros

- Nice design, web based
- Excellent support, they answer mostly within a couple of hours. Contact is made through the application itself.
- Fast development, implementation of requested functions
- Easy to use after the proper training
- Good price

Cons

- It needs some time to understand the software functionality properly, but the help is good.
- Sometimes the functions are not a perfect fit for your particular needs, but the support helps in this case.
- Backup is supported only as a manual download of the database. It's not possible to choose a point in the past and restore if you haven't downloaded the database manually.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you, great customer!

Replied 24/02/2017
Mindaugas
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 01/08/2023

User friendly, with space for improvement

Takes a lot of time to manage production, to many "clicks" to produce something.

Pros

Material demand from production planning.

Cons

I think it has to have abilitie to form an invoice from "sent item" list.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback. We are grateful for all your suggestions for development. You are welcome to enter as many as you have via our Support ticket system.

Replied 04/08/2023
Jeff
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 01/11/2021

Intuitive, easy to use, responsive

Scheduling manufacturing orders (materials, people, and work cells), is very simple. Makes ordering materials simple. Also, easy to update quotes from multiple vendors. Serial number and lot tracking are also great in this system.

Pros

Scheduling manufacturing orders is very simple. Shows you immediately if you can hit your need date based upon material availability (or expected arrival time). The support team is also incredibly responsive. Multiple questions to the support ticket have lead to new features.

Cons

Reporting can be improved. All the data I require is in the system, but not always the easiest to access or generate a report about.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Replied 04/11/2021
Rudi
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

I recommend this product.

Pros

We were looking for additional management tools to power our growing small business. MRPEasy says it all in its name. Super Easy to implement. Super Easy to use. This app has helped us create Bill of Materials, tracking inventory for raw materials, work in process, and finished goods, and lot code tracing for food manufacturing. All in all, a great system for small food manufacturers.

Cons

No issues so far. Helps a lot since 2019.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback.

Replied 08/12/2020
Masha

Reviewed on 28/02/2022

MRPeasy review

Overall MRPeasy has been easy to use and integrate with our system.

Pros

This product is easy to use, searching via customer, invoice number or order number is helpful.

Cons

You can't all the details you need from the home screen and sometimes it can be time consuming to search through entries.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Replied 03/03/2022
Mike
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

Review of MRPeasy software.

It is a very good system for managing our stock inventory and mrp planning.

Pros

The software makes it easy to know what materials and components are available, and where they are stored.

Cons

What is missing is:1) a print pdf button on the Show Bookings page, so that we can get printout of what is missing from stock and can’t be booked.2) sometimes the auto-search feature is faulty in editing BOM’s. Example: if i type “resistor” into part column, filter does not bring up resistors, but if i add a space, and then backspace it, filter now works.

Irvin
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

Quick out of the box solution

Pros

Easy to implement with minimal assistance. Great for small businesses looking to keep track of manufacturing.

Cons

The Accounting module is very limited and not easy to work. Less customisation options and not great reporting. Kanban view would have been great across all CRM Module.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Replied 21/12/2023
Jared
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 17/09/2022

A great package for start up manufacturing

We love MRP Easy. As it stands today, we see many years of use as our manufacturing business grows.

Pros

The best feature of MRP easy, for us, is the recipe management. Formulas are easily entered and managed through the product cycle. Compared to the big systems out there, MRP Easy is a great system for start-up manufacturing companies

Cons

The production scheduling component is not as intuitive as the rest of the system.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Replied 03/10/2022
Tony
Tony
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 03/03/2023

Initial feedback as a new user of MRPEasy

Migrating away from spreadsheets into a true MRP system without breaking the bank.

Pros

The rapid manner in which one can get up an running with a very intuitive user interface. Excel was used for some time before MRPEasy so much data existed in spreadsheets - importing these into MRPEasy was truly a pleasure. The custom fields provided by MRPEasy allowed us to bring across those important data sets not natively suppported.

Cons

Not a reflection of the platform, but I could have invested more time in the startup guides. Maybe the team could elaborate more in this area to ensure best outcomes in initial setup.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Replied 09/03/2023
Joseph
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 31/01/2022

Great little program!

Very easy to use!

Pros

The inventory system is very easy to use.

Cons

Not quite as much room for customisation as I'd like to see.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Replied 02/02/2022
Marin
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

MRPeasy - CNC Machining

Overall, very pleased with software and plan to use it even more down the road.

Pros

Software is very user friendly with a lot of tutorial videos that make the learning process easier. Users with little to no ERP experience will find themselves very quickly handling basic functions like CRM and inventory management with ease. It is also nice that you can switch from one language to another with one click.
Support is excellent, always here to help very quickly.

Cons

Document layout editor (invoices, waybills...) could definitely be better.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your review and improvement proposal.

Replied 09/04/2021
Kristi
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 23/08/2017

Perfect product, friendly support

Will be able to sleep at night, knowing we have the inventory to fulfill customer orders.

Pros

I looked at dozens of software titles, and MRPEasy is the only product that has the functionality I need without a massive upfront cost. This is truly the only option for a small manufacturer who needs lot traceability.

Cons

Everything is done for you, you do not need to be technical at all, but I wish that small things (changing font sizes on labels, etc) could be done by a user with technical skills, instead of needing to open a paid support ticket.