PandaDoc Reviews

Visit Website

About PandaDoc

PandaDoc is an all-in-one tool to create, edit, send, track, and eSign documents quickly and easily. Discover a better way to generate professional-looking and error-free proposals, quotes, and contracts with PandaDoc. Win more...

Browse PandaDoc Reviews

1,118 of 1,118 reviews
Hafizah
Hafizah

Reviewed on 02/06/2021

Zoho Notebook is really the best

Pros

Using Zoho Notebook on my desktop pc or on my mobile device, I can easily take notes or save my thoughts. Not only written material but also music and pictures can be added to the note. However, the file size is limited. Using a digital notebook to save my notes is more safer than using a real notepad.

Cons

It does not allow an offline setting since it requires constant internet connections to view my notes in the software. If the note may be saved on my desktops as a backup option, it will greatly assist me in recovering my note if I lose internet access. Overall, most of the feature is really useful for me as i really in needs for a good digital notepad

Habibah
Habibah

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

Good document editor with e-sign feature

I use Pandadoc to create plans and contract agreements. It enables clients to sign digitally and immediately notify me when they see the proposal, which allows me to watch their level of engagement.

Pros

I appreciate the fact that Pandadoc notifies me as prospects see my proposals and enables them to sign digitally without scanning or printing. I like that it allows me to present a pick list to customers, from which they can choose which package or service they want, and it will instantly complete them.

Cons

I am unable to replicate whole sections, just some of the content parts. This is infuriating. That strikes me as a little clumsy from the developer side. The document didn't allow me to write in Landscape mode, so I've been drafting my proposals slides in InDesign and afterwards copying/pasting them as photographs into the document, and this has resulted in some duplication of effort on my side, which is inconvenient given that one of the reasons I choose this software because I need a system to help reduce time wasted on drafting proposals.

Christian
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 05/06/2024

Seamless Integration with CRM tools

It's an effective tool for streamlining document management processes, particularly for businesses that frequently deal with proposals, contracts, and other documents.

Pros

I really like how PandaDoc integrates with our system. Especially for our Salesforce and Stripe systems. It improves workflow efficiency and collaboration on documents by allowing for real-time edits and comments, which results in better teamwork and productivity. I'll give Panda Doc 8/10.

Cons

Although PandaDoc is integrated into our system, there may be a learning curve for new users, particularly those who are unfamiliar with document management software. But, once you're used to it, it comes in handy.

Top PandaDoc Alternatives

Ekta

Reviewed on 01/06/2022

Latest software update is a debacle

Customer support is excellent and the agents do everything in their capacity to assist. I give them 5 stars. Unfortunately the so called "Customer Success Team" gets 0 stars from me. They are the ones who assist with more complex issues. Unresponsive and unhelpful.
A content library that I built over the course of 2+ years for my business was invaluable and a huge time-saver. PandaDoc just decided to delete it without any notice, or opportunity to back up. My order of quotes is in a mess as they are all dated 22nd May 2022.

Pros

Version 1 was relatively easy to set up and use. I could duplicate documents, build a library of images and commonly used sub-headings and sections, resize images.
In Version 2 it is easier to create tables and page breaks.

Cons

Version 2 was launched without any communication and/or notice. The team decided that it was okay to delete my content library that I had built over the course of 2.5 years. All quotes were automatically updated to a single date. So I am unable to sort quotes and proposals based on newest to oldest. The functionality to resize images is lost. The documents are clunky and useless.

Alicia
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

PandaDoc is very helpful!

Pros

I love that I can have many people sign a document. It is also nice to be able to set an order for signing or to have anyone sign. The email reminders that a document has been signed or completed are helpful. I also need to be able to send many documents to be signed in a month and I can do that with PandaDoc.

Cons

I don't have anything that I dislike about PandaDoc so far.

Response from PandaDoc

Thank you for your feedback and support of PandaDoc!

Anna Kristina
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 06/06/2024

Highly recommended

Pros

Easy to use, no technical knowledge needed. Easy to update, and keeps our contract signing a smooth process.

Cons

Nothing I can think of as of the moment.

Markee James
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 27/05/2024

PandaDoc Very Nice

Overall experience with this product is 99% useful to make my work easy .

Pros

I like the most in pandadoc is SLL Security Because all data is encrypted at rest with AES-256 and have sophisticated encryption keys management

Cons

Least i like is multiple party signing i do not always use the e signature multiple times.

• Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

Panda Doc is a Breeze!

Pros

Seamless integration into our user interface. Trusted security.
Brand recognition.

Cons

I am not aware of any problems associated with our implementing Panda Doc.

Response from PandaDoc

Thank you for your feedback and support of PandaDoc!

Heidelyn
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 27/05/2024

PandaDoc Nice Product

Very reliable, trustworthy, useful, helpful and make your work fast and easy. Very NICE.

Pros

I like how they secure my data using this product very trustworthy.

Cons

Just nothing very smooth to use this product.

Response from PandaDoc

Thank you for your feedback and support of PandaDoc!

Dustin
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 30/05/2024

Use the free trial for digital signatures

Pros

I have not used more than the free trial for digital signatures, but it worked well for that

Cons

I haven't come across any issues with Pandadoc

Response from PandaDoc

Thank you for your feedback and support of PandaDoc!

Cyril
  • Industry: Textiles
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 22/07/2021

Insane product versus obsolete pricing

Wonderful product discovering, harsh disappointment on the pricing model.

Pros

The visual template editor tool is completely insane; nothing to be compared to other existing SAAS out there. Tested like 7 other tools, really nothing compares.

Cons

The pricing model for the first 2 plans (essential 29$ / business 49$) EXCLUDES THE API ACCESS, that can only be enabled — with extra-charges — with an enterprise plan. The enterprise plan is on-demand quote only, through a useless call with the sale team, and probably very expensive (I did not go through there, not time for useless calls). This is completely insane as of 2021 as it makes Pandadoc both unsuitable for automation workflows in human-sized companies, and inconsistent with its competition and its time. This is 21th century, every SAAS out there has an open API from starter plans, and there's a reason for this : an API is not an "enterprise" nor an "advanced" feature at all; every startup use them be it through code or no-code integrations. This is a pretty ridiculous situation where I love the product, already setup everything working like a charm, want to buy it, but am facing an inconsistent and prohibitive pricing model.

Docupilot and Formstack Documents

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

I did not, because of the prohibitive pricing model. I went with Docupilot which has a waaaaaaaaay less curated product, but a decent (and 2021-ready) pricing model
Kalie

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

Newer to the product, BUT LOVE IT!

We have cut down the amount of time it takes to get signed legal documentation from customers which allows us to begin work on projects much sooner! Also, housing all documents in one place allows for ease of access should we need to find a specific document.

Pros

With software development being our field of specialty, we have many documents that we need our customers to read over and sign. The location to a printer for some was easy, but for others, it would take so long for them to print out the number of documents, sign them, scan them and send them back to our team in which they would live in a random folder in our drive. Using PandaDoc allows us to create templates for each of our legal documents and send them directly to the signer in which they can click a few buttons and send it back over to us and everything is housed neatly together in folders.

Cons

It does get a little pricey the more users you add, but if you only have one person that needs to access the information it is well worth it.

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

We looked at DocuSign because many of our customers use it because you can customize each of your documents and brand it directly to fit your company. The number of features PandaDoc's has compared to DocuSign was almost double giving us more uses for the software than just getting documents signed.
Carol
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

PandaDoc saved us during the Pandemic

This has really been a blessing to us - especially when the mandates are back in place for not allowing verbal signatues.

Pros

I love how easy it was to implement this product and all of the training we received. It was perfect to train the trainer and everyone we came in contact with at PandaDoc were so helpful and quick to lend a hand.
Since there are still clients who aren't comfortable coming into the office, PandaDoc really helps us with obtaining the necessary signatures from our clients without having to have laptops or computers. They can easily sign from their phones.

Cons

It is a bit difficult if you don't use it for a bit and then try to set up a form to be signed. Or if we have turnover and we have to train a new person to use it.

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

PandaDoc was listed as an integrated program with Zoom - we were hoping to be able to have clients sign while in Zoom sessions.
Brittany

Reviewed on 13/12/2021

My go-to document program

I love PandaDoc. I have used it for invoicing, contracts, NDA’s, non competes, sub contractor agreements, and so much more. It is capable of so much! When integrating a system for a client, I try to make most of the process automated as I my client base is mainly small business owners who don’t have time to manually do each process.

Pros

Very user friendly, capable of doing many things (and everything expanding!) integrates with plenty of programs easily.

Cons

There is not much I don’t like about PandaDoc- the only thing I can say here is when setting it up (for a small business owner to take over the program)- showing them the integration between Pipedrive and how to set it up using variables is not as user friendly to people who don’t usually see this.

Reasons for Choosing PandaDoc

More complex than docusign for what I needed

Docusign and Jotform
Pierre
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Pandadoc feedback from france

The product is really good and suitable for a daily basis use. I have still some fears to move from pdf to 100% digital quotes in France because of spam barrier but I know this would open a 50% rise in customer experience with many other possibilities as videos in templates, directly chating with customer inside the doc, all status change...

Pros

The features are very well minded. It is very egronomic and efficient with pipedrive integration.
I appreciate the posibilities to get folders, drag and drop, managing many templates with libraries is very useful to set up a new one as easy as a drag and drop. To be honest I would love to be able to use pandadoc using more features included in my package

Cons

definitively the 5 licences as a minimum. This is the second company I implement pandadoc for less users than 5 and I am not happy to pay for nothing.
I am not happy with the date format with YYYY/MM/DD. As most of the european people we do use DD/MM/YYYY. So I have to select 2 date fields to get around this format in each document I edits from pipedrive (quotes with date of edition and date of expiration)

Response from PandaDoc

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the feedback -- I shared your comment about date formatting with the Product Team.

As for the concern about spam barriers in France, we have a few solutions for dealing with that while maintaining the digital document experience (along with tracking, etc. for you).

1. You can "white-label" your email delivery address so that documents are sent from your domain.

- https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007816574-Whitelabel-your-PandaDoc-delivery-emails)

2. You can generate a direct link for each recipient and email that directly to them. I'd recommend sending the document via PandaDoc first and then generating the document link(s) and sending as a fail-safe.

- https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009912654-Share-document-link-with-your-recipients)

Hope this helps. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

Replied 17/10/2019
Antonio
Antonio
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 14/05/2023

Easy to use and very customer friendly, it works perfectly for everything we need.

Able to do our work online much obliged to this apparatus, which permits us to transfer our clients' records and effectively include signature and content areas for them to affirm. I can have clients total reports carefully which is speedier and simpler for both parties, they like to listen that PandaDoc could be a secure scrambled location, particularly when sharing installment data. The primary issue we unraveled was the time slack in completing a draft understanding, presently we may have to be plan a cite or just make and send the genuine understanding to the client so they can peruse and appreciate the terms and conditions, spares a parcel of migraines head afterward. A few of the foremost unmistakable benefits are, Virtual marks, questions and answers and, of course, trade and exchange of archives inside and to clients, it is basically utilized for B2B exchanges and contracts. It too makes it simple to exchange vital information to records, furthermore the formats are incredible and simple to customize.

Pros

I adore how simple it is to know when somebody has completed their records, and to send us the notice, our clients moreover adore that ready to do our work online thanks to this instrument. I truly like that you simply can customize what data you're searching for for the recipient to fill out, it's pleasant to have choices like checkboxes, mail, phone, CC information, dropdowns, etc., and to be able to check the specified boxes. The leading portion of the selection was the affect on our bottom line, the genuine advantage was the lessening in time to plan, assess and send bargains, presently we will customize on the fly and on the off chance that there's a issue or something that seem wreck the bargain, you'll be able alter it on the fly and not lose the energy or the bargain.

Cons

I do not like programmed close of reports, so I need to resubmit each archive, you'll likely lapse the record, but you've got the alternative to resubmit it. The format of the introduction is the most noticeably awful downside I can think of, the front pages are simple to customize, but the substance pages are frequently troublesome to oversee. I loved the live chat choice that PandaDoc used to have and now not offers, a few issues are not that huge and may well be settled lovely rapidly with the assistance of a live individual, and a few issues are as well pressing to e-mail a ticket. It's a highlight I've continuously told everybody approximately and highlighted as a reason to sign up for PandaDoc over competing electronic signature suppliers. It would be ideal if you bring back live individuals, not bots!

Brian S
Brian S
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 01/06/2023

Electronic signature software, document creation and collaboration, ready and easy to use.

PandaDoc has spared a part of time, compared to our past application (Adobe Shapes), in making proficient recommendations, all inside our CRM application. The programmed updates have been a extraordinary offer assistance in liberating up time to spend serving clients and prospects, PandaDoc has been a advantageous device for our group to work on trade reports online from anyplace through its easy-to-use interfacing and thousands of pre-established report layouts to encourage a more dexterous and effective handle of collaboration and collection of electronic marks.

Pros

Our clients no longer need to rush to our office over lunch since we can send them a full document through email that they can electronically sign at their leisure. I like how you may save pages as templates to use in other templates; the example document library is enormous. I like how the dashboard shows the status of every papers, such as Sent, Read, Expired, and Closed, I appreciate its user interface's sleek design, which makes it simple to browse and explore even for inexperienced people.

Cons

Although some fundamental data is missing from the dashboard views, PandaDoc is quite responsive when it comes to introducing new features to the system. While PandaDoc is excellent for document production, collaboration, and electronic signatures, it lacks the extensive document editing and customization capabilities of Microsoft Word or Google Docs. Actually, I'd want the option to "send a reminder" to be on the front screen and more easily accessible.

Prudencia
Prudencia
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 19/03/2023

Amazing tool

It's easy to use, has a lot of features, and is incredibly helpful for managing documents and contracts. It also allows me to easily collaborate with other people and make sure that everyone is on the same page. It's definitely improved my workflow and I'm very happy with it.

Pros

PandaDoc proved to be a great asset for me due to its user-friendly interface. I was able to craft documents that were both presentable and properly formatted in a short amount of time, thanks to the helpful templates available. Moreover, the platform allows me to store my documents securely and monitor their progress, giving me a sense of security.

Cons

At this point, I have not found anything that I dislike.

Abdallah
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 12/03/2023

An integrated solution for managing electronic signature procedures

With PandaDoc, we have been able to improve our capabilities in managing the review processes of contracts, offers, and other necessary documents by the officials of the organization, as well as the process of sending to subcontractors, suppliers, and customers to make the electronic signature done quickly and securely.

Pros

PandaDoc works great, and the interface is very easy to use. It is great how we can prepare contracts in full detail without complications, as the drag and drop feature helps to accurately locate personal information, the electronic signature area, and any other additional information, and it is good that we can make several copies of the same contract and customize it to suit the type and level of signatures and approvals that you need. I like the fact that we can track the contracts sent and know where they are actually located, which enables us to significantly speed up the processes.

Cons

I don't have too many problems with PandaDoc; all the tools are simple and easy to use, and the constant updates have greatly improved the automation.

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

Pandadoc: its document organization system is amazing

Pandadoc we liked from the beginning for its sales training system. To this end, the platform provides content managers, collaboration tools, and online documents. In addition, it has helped us a lot with the management of budgets with its document management system with prices and discounts. It is without a doubt a document handling tool of all kinds, it is very versatile. We have been quite satisfied with our experience of using pandadoc. There are a lot of advantages when investing in the service. This platform integrates correctly with services like OneDrive. The use of API is highly recommended, for reasons of practicality, recommendable.

Pros

It is used for the management of contracts, with tools that allow even reviewing the life cycle of the same, and control their different versions. Pandadoc allows you to manage documents within the platform without having to be connected to the internet, and has an excellent integrated calculator for taxes. Pandadoc is recommended for its wide range of tools for managing all types of documents, stores and workflows. Your business process automation is excellent, and your Dashboard is extensively customizable. In addition, you can track the progress of each task. The training for pandadoc end users has been very profitable from the start. Thanks to that, it is easy for us to manipulate the platform.

Cons

The pandadoc platform does not support the management of online payments, nor does it allow the billing of unforeseen expenses (emergencies). As a document manager, it fails to have optical character recognition, nor can it configure access controls for team members to stored documents.

Sunitha
Sunitha
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 13/03/2023

Amazing tool

Pros

PandaDoc is incredibly user-friendly and straightforward. After trying out a few different document signing platforms, I found that PandaDoc was far and away the most enjoyable to work with. Building documents is a breeze and the final product looks incredibly professional. The templates and tokens are a real time-saver and the signing process is a breeze. I also appreciate the activity feed, which lets me know if a document has been seen.

Cons

I have no complaints; everything is excellent and amazing.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 25/09/2022

Excellent Digital Signature Platform

Pros

We swear by PandaDoc, excellent software that means our client engagement letters can be sent, reviewed and signed digitally. So easy to use and send.

Cons

Nothing at all, everything is fantastic and simple to use

Reasons for Choosing PandaDoc

Price and features

Signable
Masturah
Masturah

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

Good document generation software for business document

Pros

PandaDoc is more focus on creating a business documentation like invoice document or document that need signature, as PandaDoc has a feature that can add a field for a e-signature. It let the documentation is fully digital and no need to print the document anymore.

Cons

I would love if they can constantly adding a new feature or tools, as the pricing scheme for using the premium plan is quite high and the adding values will justifying the price tag. Converting the document to other document format is not available in here.

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

If only it integrated with other products!

Excellent overall - form creation, editing, distribution, and management were all very easy.

Pros

We used this software to process employment related forms for contractors and employees at the college and it was mostly great. The text boxes could be a little simpler for editing (you can't highlight text and change it, you have to use arrow keys to move to the text like you're working at a DOS prompt). But for document tracking, signatures, and security it's fantastic. If you don't have the need to integrate with enterprise systems you can't find a better document/workflow management software.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with much in the way of enterprise software. As time passed and our other software was updated it became more difficult to track some things because Panda didn't integrate with any of our critical systems. As a result we used Panda less because most of the new ERP systems (and HRIS, and Finance) include workflows, forms, and signatures today.

Joe
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

VP of Sales - Review of Pandadoc

This tool is key to our sales operations at this point. We appreciate the updates and can tell that the people at Pandadoc are actively working to make improvements to the platform.

Pros

Pandadoc allows us to easily customize our quotes and proposals. I appreciate the tracking feature to know when clients open or view the info we present. Electronic signature piece simlifies our processes. In addiiton, I like to accept/reject process which allows my reps to send me deals with discounting or changes in terms to quickly review.

Cons

I don't like the fact that emails sent from this tool often get stuck in the client's spam filter. We typically send a manual copy in addition to the electronic version because of this. It might be that our clients, healthcare IT, are a little more zealous on blocking incoming emails than other industries.
Our CRM integration is not the best (Hubspot) it may be that we haven't set it up as good as we could have. However, the basic integration we have does provide some value.