Semrush Reviews

4.7

4.7
Visit Website

About Semrush

Semrush is a leading online visibility management software-as-a-service platform. With over 55 products, tools and add-ons across online visibility management, including tools for search, content, social media and market...

Browse Semrush Reviews

2,197 of 2,197 reviews
Manuel Ángel
Manuel Ángel

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

Semrush is an amazing SEO tool that has helped me improve my website's ranking in search...

Overall, I am very pleased with Semrush. They offer a great suite of tools for SEO specialists, and I have had success using their tools to improve my clients' search engine rankings. In particular, I have found their Keyword Research tool to be very helpful in identifying high-value keywords, and their Site Audit tool to be invaluable in identifying and fixing on-site SEO issues.If you need a reliable seo specialist who can help you make your website popular among search engines, then you can consider hiring Semrush as your seo specialist. The company has been providing its services to many companies and has been successful in increasing the traffic and ranking of these websites. The company is also capable of providing its clients with customized reports so that they can track the progress of their website.

Pros

It is easy to use and has a lot of features that help me track my progress and find new keywords to target. The best part is that it is affordable and has a great customer support team.I use semrush for my SEO projects and I think it is a great tool for research and recommendation. I particularly like the ability to do a side-by-side analysis of multiple domains to see what is working for them and what is not.

Cons

There is very little that I didn't like about Semrush. However, if I had to choose one thing, it would be that the software can be a little overwhelming at first. There is a lot of information and data available, which can make it difficult to know where to start.

Md. Tanvir Bin
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

Best for SEO and Promotional purpose

It gives me a platform that not only gives our competitors in that area insights, but also helps us with local SEO by providing keywords.

Pros

Our website's movement in SERPs based on our selected keywords can be understood by using the SEMrush analytics tools. I can determine what we are doing well and where our SEO approach needs to be improved by monitoring our movement in the SERPs.
Our performance on social media can be analyzed with its Social Media Toolkit.

Cons

The usability isn't the best.
Paying for a plan is highly costly.

Ahrefs

Reasons for Choosing Semrush

lack of advanced features to perform outstanding SEO

Sitechecker.pro

Reasons for Switching to Semrush

It gives me information on the pages of our competitors as well. SEO rankings and targeted keywords are among the information it provides. By finding use for the data on our own website, I can leverage it to our benefit.

Response from Semrush

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing—we're happy to hear that. If you have any feedback about the UX & SEO features, feel free to connect with our Support team anytime. They'll be happy to help.

Replied 06/11/2023
Dako
Dako

Reviewed on 21/01/2024

Semrush the right hand for SEO agent

Pros

From the very beginning of my SEO agent career I have been introduced to Semrush
The most impressive part of this tool is that it is very easy to understand and use because of its simplicity and how it explains itself in every part of the journey.

Cons

Even though Semrush being the most wonderful tool it has the downs as well for me this would be the on page tool which is built in the Semrush I think it needs some shaping to make it perfect

Top Semrush Alternatives

MacKenzie
MacKenzie
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 25/08/2023

SEMrush makes a dissapointing turn for the worse with pricing and user interface

I've long been a user of SEMrush, valuing its suite of tools and comprehensive offerings, but recent developments have severely tarnished its reputation in my eyes. Firstly, the abrupt decision to escalate their monthly pricing from a manageable $69/month to a staggering $120/month with only a month's warning came as a real shock. The shakedown for fees is significant and troubling for long-term users with planned budgets around the initial rates. The sting of this price hike was exacerbated when SEMrush decided to monetize what was once a free offering – the Social Media Poster. This fundamental/clunky tool, now costing users $20/month, used to be a free feature, which makes the change feel like a rug pull.Further lowering the product's user experience is the user interface with an array of premium features. This is unnecessary clutter, overwhelms the tool, and complicates staff training. It's frustrating to sift through elements not part of our basic plan. No one wants to see features that they can't use.The platform's UX/UI is a throwback to the 1990s (i.e., tons of vertical and horizontal nav tabs, tags, breadcrumbs, etc. They should upgrade the front-end framework to something more modern and intuitive.Also, they call and email weekly to push users to upgrade. We started with $50/month& we'll never pay for the $250/month Guru plan. Please take us off your weekly dial-for-dollars calls. :)

Pros

The best thing about the service was the price increase of 110% in one month. The user interface is sloppy and difficult to navigate, but it did the job well. It was worth the hassle for around $50/month, but I strongly recommend other options for the $140/month (basic plan + social media poster).

Cons

The tool's UI is cluttered and dated and has many premium features that aren't useable with my current plan. No one wants to see features that aren't available unless you pay $250/month (we were paying $69/month before the latest price hike to $120/month). The site doesn't work with modern browsers like the Brave web browser (multiple page refreshes required).

Moz Pro and Ranktracker

Reasons for Choosing Semrush

Price was cheaper at the time. No longer the case, SEMrush is massively overpriced for the value.

Reasons for Switching to Semrush

Because it used to be a lot cheaper. Not the case anymore. They broke user trust completely by starting to charge for the Social Media Poster (used to be free) and more than doubling the monthly rate that we used to pay when we initially subscribed to the tool
Ajay kumar
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 20/11/2023

Very Powerful SEO tool for the website ranking

The overall experience is very good in Semrush compare to my previous tool Ubersuggest.

Pros

Over all performance is very well in Semrush. is specially site audit, keyword tools are very supper and give perfect result in the Semrush.

Cons

The backlink analyzer not accurate in Semrush. try to rectify this one.

Response from Semrush

Hi Ajay, thank you for your review!
We're glad you find Semrush's Site Audit and Keyword tools helpful.
As for Backlinks tools, would you mind telling us more? You can reach out to our Support Team if you need any assistance with the tool or would like to provide feedback: https://social.semrush.com/3LiLDVa Thanks 🧡

Replied 12/12/2023
Sam

Reviewed on 14/08/2023

Expensive but worth it

A mainstay of our day to day digital marketing agency. Expensive but worth it

Pros

Keyword research and competitor analysis

Cons

The projected traffic stats vary significantly from Google Search Console, although this can be mitigated by connecting the two

Reasons for Choosing Semrush

Hike was a good platform, but Semrush offered a wider range of tools and customisable features

Range of features

Response from Semrush

Thanks for your review, Sam! We're thrilled you're utilizing the tools we offer that range from SEO, content marketing, local SEO, paid advertising, and more.
As a third party tool, our data is estimated, so it won't match directly what you're seeing in Google tools. But, you've nailed it with the fact that you're integrating Semrush with GSC!
Keep up the great work.

Replied 18/08/2023

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

Semrush is amazing!

Overall, I'd select Semrush over any other SEO platform or software. They consistently have been dependable and reliable.

Pros

Semrush is a fantastic SEO tool that is a jack of all trades. It is robust, yet intuitive and is not complex to learn or deploy.

Cons

Sometimes the amount of data and features can feel overwhelming. If you're able to focus your efforts and find the most meaningful tools and data for your organization within Semrush, this can easily be overcome.

Moz Pro and Screaming Frog SEO Spider

Reasons for Switching to Semrush

Semrush had all of the features we were looking for, and more, compared to competitors.
robert
  • Industry: Newspapers

Reviewed on 09/02/2024

Must ue tool

I used the free version and the paid version. It has a lot of features and really helped me even on the free veriosn.

Pros

A lot of features at one click away. Every site owner must use it, even the free version.

Cons

The cost is a little high for a startup business, you have all the tools you need but it can be challenging for the budget.

Marwah
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 22/02/2024

SEMRUSH review

Pros

Highly beneficial for monitoring keyword rankings and tracking competitors.
Excellent site audit.
The SEMRUSH academy for digital marketing which are very useful.

Cons

The interface is confusing.
The tool is very expensive and there is no one time life purchase.

jayasri
jayasri

Reviewed on 24/01/2024

Semrush review

Pros

easily accessible software. value for money

Cons

sometimes slow of process but good experience

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Best comprehensive SEO tools for your digital marketing needs

We have learned a lot about our client's website traffic and how to better understand customer engagement using proper keywords to target for each respective industry. With the help of some of the SEMRush keyword tools, we were able to find and write about various related keywords to place within our client websites which in turn generated more traffic conversions.

Google Ads analysis and keyword competition provides insight on how to create a niche for our clients. Not to mention, spying on competing businesses and their estimated Google Ad spend. We've managed to address ad optimization for stronger performance.

SEMRush seems to be continuing to improve the product. For example, the On Page SEO Checker provides detailed analysis on additional keyword word usage and phrase usage to help improve pages. Although it is not perfect, it is definitely being improved and helps provide guidance.

Pros

- In depth backlink analysis reports and tracking on domains
- Top notch keyword selection tools (keyword magic tool) for keyword analysis, volume and suggested or related words
- Daily & weekly domain and search position monitoring
- Provides enhanced traffic metrics which provides insight on spikes of traffic during specific timeframes

Cons

Starting off, the tools and analytics can be very cumbersome to understand. The tools take some getting used to and testing with to grasp a good understand of how to analyze website traffic, data and keywords.

Serpstat, Moz Pro and Ahrefs

Serpstat, Moz Pro and Ahrefs

Reasons for Switching to Semrush

Our business was set out to find the best tools for our match our digital marketing service offerings. Through multiple trial periods across various softwares, we narrowed down to SEMRush providing the best tools for our services being offered. From website audits, keyword rank and tracking and SEO performance metrics we wanted to ensure we provide our clients with the best solutions to help with their business website needs.
Robin
Robin

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

A must have for digital marketers

It is a great product that really helps you become proficient at SEO. If there is one thing your small business needs to have it is SEMrush. There are trainings and learning modules are helpful alongside though provoking webinars to make sure you stay up to date with trends. Learning the ui takes time as is not the most intuitive; however, most things you need are there.

Pros

The dashboard. All from one location I can see my projects performance across a multitude of aspects from social media, back links, position rankings and technical SEO just to name a few.

Cons

Righ now I have an issue with my Facebook always disconnecting with their publishing tool within an hour. contacting support guides you to an email where I would much rather have instant chat or phone support.

Reasons for Switching to Semrush

The bundled aspect of all features. SEMrush might not be the best at some features but if offers them all.
Hali
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 29/05/2020

Perfect for global SEO research and analysis

I have been able to prove how our content refresh and new blog content has boosted our visibility prior to our new website launch that included a content overhaul. I've shown the correlation between our position and visibility to our increase in search traffic and search purchases. I never would have been able to justify our efforts or my role without the help of SEMrush.

Pros

I love being able to build out dashboards for our keyword categories. It helps me see which product groups are performing well vs. which ones we need to focus on. We are a global company so being able to have keywords in different languages was one of the main selling points for me. It's been fantastic!

Cons

Since we are global, it would be nice if we didn't have to choose just one country for each dashboard. I really need to see performance on a global scale.

Reasons for Switching to Semrush

The ease of use, dashboards, and keywords in languages other than English - including Chinese and Japanese.

Response from Semrush

Hi Hali! Thanks a lot for giving us this review, we appreciate it!

Replied 01/06/2020
Tim
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

Extremely useful, but sometimes unwieldy and expensive

Pros

SEMrush is one of the most comprehensive SEO tools I've ever used. It's a great way to track our keyword performance across many crucial terms for which we need to rank for our business success, and it also helps us track benchmark performance metrics like Authority Score and Page Rankings with incredible detail that helps us know what's working and what isn't.

Cons

I don't like that there isn't an option to purchase a single subscription for a certain amount of users; instead, one has to add users individually to an account for an additional monthly subscription rate. This puts SEMrush far and away in a much more expensive category than almost any other leading SEO tool

Reasons for Choosing Semrush

Moz Pro was set up in our organization a long time ago by someone who knew truly little about SEO, so SEMrush gave us an opportunity to start from scratch with a new tool that had very useful and easy to use keyword tools in addition to numerous other tracking tools that have helped us improve our understanding of our organic performance.

Moz Pro

Response from Semrush

Hi Tim, thank you so much for the review you left us! Great to hear you enjoy so many features. We will also consider your feedback on multiple users option!

Replied 14/10/2020
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

A must-have for competitive analysis

The experience has been great. I couldn't do my job without this tool. Customer service is sometimes slow to respond, but I haven't had to use them very much. SEMRush also had great tutorials and webinars to help anyone regardless of what level they are in in the SEO industry.

Pros

I've used SEMRush in my current and previous role and it's a must-have for competitive analysis and rank tracking. I use this tool daily to monitor my top rankings and keywords. I use it to see where competitors have lost or gain keywords and use this information in my SEO strategy.

Cons

While it's great to have a social media toolkit, it's weak compared to full-featured social media software.

Reasons for Switching to Semrush

I was familiar with the tool from a previous role and other tools were too expensive.

Response from Semrush

Hi, thank you so much for your review! Great to know you believe SEMrush is a must-have! We're honoured to hear this. Thank you for the feedback on our SM toolkit - we're currently working on developing it further!

Replied 15/10/2020
Jorge

Reviewed on 28/12/2021

#1 Agency Competitor and Market Analysis Tool

SEMrush allows me and my team to keep up to date with digital marketing trends, news, and content. When it comes to competitor and market research, SEMrush is my go-to digital strategy tool to perform this process in a timely and efficient manner.

Also, the keyword research tool makes my keyword planning more efficient and productive.

Pros

SEMrush has helped our onboarding process smoother and more efficient as we have available significant insights into our new client's market and competitive landscape. Having all this data available straight away allows to focus on higher-level tasks rather than investing much time in regular research activity.

Also, the resources section is the best. You guys show expertise through your courses and blogs.

Cons

I would suggest that there is a different sign-in scheme for agencies, for example, instead of signing in with one user, there should be an account type that allows an admin to grant user access to others while still being under the same plan. This will save time by not having to share credentials and keep resetting passwords.

SpyFu

Reasons for Switching to Semrush

SEMrush seemed to be more at the forefront of digital marketing trends and showed expertise with the resources available. Also, the onboarding experience was good.
Steven

Reviewed on 17/01/2022

SEMRush Rocks

Overall, I am happy and have found many uses for this software. I want better reporting for the nearly $230/month our small company pays though.

Pros

Support on the Rep side, instant data points with a single click, simple reporting

Cons

Some features have been removed with the price changes, mainly in the reporting section - Reporting is important in my industry and SEMRush has removed many of the options here for small business to take advantage of your reporting services due to the price point being too high on the "next level up."

Ahrefs

Reasons for Choosing Semrush

Raven's reporting began to falter in places we needed it to become more robust for our clients, becoming more difficult overall.

Raven Tools

I can rely on the Google Data and compare in GA easily for tracking issues
Danielle
Danielle
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 10/08/2023

Excellent Resource for Complete Evaluation

Because it is crucial in the workplace. With Semrush, I can research new keywords, spy on the competitors, and keep tabs on the indexing status of our own initiatives.

Pros

In the world of digital marketing, Semrush is indispensable. You may use it for keyword research, forethought, tracking your SEO and site optimization efforts, for scheduling social media postings, for keeping tabs on the competitors, and for learning more about the competition. It's crucial to my job, therefore I can't do without it. Its breadth of utility is astounding.

Cons

For me, the price of Semrush is the only negative aspect of the service. In my opinion, it is too pricey and not a viable option for most people.

Response from Semrush

We appreciate your detailed review! It's fantastic to know that our platform plays a crucial role in your range of digital marketing efforts. We understand that pricing is a concern; with over 55 tools and the most accurate data on the market, the value goes beyond the cost.
If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or explore further, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Replied 18/08/2023
Tarunabh
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

My favourite SEO Research Tool

SEMrush has all the features built-in, that are required for a proper professional level SEO research. Although the general opinion is that Ahrefs is better than SEMrush, but personally, I have found SEMrush to be the best suited for my keyword and SEO optimized content research. The layout and interface is neat and when I tried the app, for the first time, it hardly took me five minutes to understand the navigation and features, and I could immediately get down to my research work. SEMrush enables me to tremendous amount of research work, within a very short span, with impressive accuracy and very reliable result data. If anyone can afford SEMrush subscription, then there's no need to look any further for other tools.

Pros

My favorite feature of SEMrush is the ability to export SEO Research Reports in PDF format, neatly arranged in a professionally presentable format, that can also be archived and stored for reading and detailed research later on, because SEMrush can generate thousands of very accurate results.
The Domain level organic SEO Research reveals very crucial information of any competitor's or personal domain - including very detailed and vital information like all the active backlinks, anchor keywords, trends, competitors' web pages and urls, and all ranking and top keywords from any given website. The Keyword research has one of the best performance, my favorite being the Keyword Magic tool that enables me to build a whole research campaign surrounding any given keyword with related keywords, phrase match, related questions, and so on. The SEO Content template tool is sufficient for doing any type of content writing and along with the Topic Research Tool, pretty much covers all aspects of building a professional SEO-friendly content around any topic and niche.

Cons

The prices are ridiculously high and even if you pay high fees for the Pro plan, you still cannot access to certain important features.
So it's not an affordable solution for individuals.
Apart from the high price, there is hardly any fault with this tool.

Response from Semrush

Hi Tarunabh, thank you for you review and your feedback on our pricing model! It is very appreciated!

Replied 13/10/2020
Marlyn
Marlyn
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 14/06/2020

An excellent tool for SEO and online metrics

Semrush is a platform that has helped us analyze where we are compared to the competition, the metrics and data it provides are useful to know how it can be improved to have greater visibility of the web, another function that handles very well Semrush is the keyword group, this makes our work easier. Semrush is always in constant training; they offer webinars that help us have a better idea of how to use Semrush tools in a better way, there is a whole group of experts behind this platform that help to improve the experience in the matter of SEO.

Pros

Semrush is an excellent marketing tool to measure data and make decisions based on it, something that I consider positive is its price, compared to the competition it is cheap considering all the tools it has. Semrush is an excellent tool to analyze technical issues with a website and see if SEO is working correctly, and in this way determine our priorities. Something I like about Semrush is that it helps me to identify which backlinks we have and Identify which are the best sources of traffic and which ones we want on our website. I consider Semrush to be an excellent tool to track online visibility and, in this way we measure our online positioning compared to the competition.

Cons

Although it is an excellent platform with multiple functions, it takes time to adapt since its interface is not very intuitive to say. Some features are difficult to find, and that takes time to know where they are; this is time-consuming since you have to search and Learn where they are. For someone who is using it for the first time is a bit difficult since it has to adapt to the platform. In conclusion, the user experience is complex for someone who uses it for the first time.

Response from Semrush

Thank you so much Marlyn for writing this great review. We really appreciate your feedback about our tool.

Replied 17/06/2020
Mary

Easiest and Most Robust Option

Great. Easy to use, easy to roll out, easy to adopt team-wide.

Pros

So easy to use. When we decided to make the switch company-wide earlier this year I was happy to see that there were so many educational resources for our teams to easily get onboarded. They all picked it up quickly and the transition has been smooth. Our old SEO tool lacked many of the features SEMRush has, so the team has been excited to start playing with all the new things and we're even creating new deliverables for our clients because of these new features.

Cons

The API documentation could be better. Part of the reason we switched to SEMRush was the ability to use the API for much of our reporting. It's frustrating that you cannot download organic research time series data from the UI into a csv and that the only API option is for a full domain, not per url or subdirectory. The documentation of the API was also quite frustrating as we had to decode what some of the abbreviations meant.

Ahrefs and DataForSEO

Cost and functionality

BrightEdge

Reasons for Switching to Semrush

Robustness of features, ease of use, cost.
Vasilis

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Rank with Semrush

Let's suppose you have a blog. You are adding information and content, but you have no traffic and no idea where you exist in search engines.
Semrush TOGETHER with a SEO Optimiser like Yoast SEO and better with Gramarly, will give you immediately a 'map' where you rank and what to do.
This is a good tool, not so many 'how to do SEO' articles like Ahrefs, but really OK.
However - don't expect to see results fast. You will be happy to see that your page exist in google, even in top 20 for a keyword, your rank grow from 0.16 to 0.17 , and your estimated traffic is 0.002 visits / month!

Pros

Semrush has a huge database for keyword search. However, there are many cases the Magic Keyword Tool doesn't bring results even for not-so-long-tail or unusual keywords.
If you want to rank your website fast this is a correct tool with reasonable price. Daily reports show your best ranking pages. Then you can fine-tune text to help your best pages to go up in Google Top 3,10,20 and top 100.
That can be done further with other tools like Yoast Seo. There are some features inside Semrush but much more expensive so I didn't try them.
Semrush is giving you as many crawls as you want a serious edge above competition.
A newer feature are proposed ideas to rank better. Although in my cases, most of the proposals are not realistic, they are good as guideline and some are applicable. At the end, these are suggestions, not an autopilot system to rank.
As usual you have to know your business.
Another important feature is backlink builder, proposing you thousands of sites to build your links based from the backlinks of your competitors.
I can definitely tell you that most of those proposed links are really impossible to build. Either coming from friends, or from advertorials or irrelevant sites. But again this is a positive list you may filter and use.
Here is an internal "organiser'" allowing you to mark whatever you consider important, and the way to build your backling ie, call owner, post comment etc.
There are many features, even in the starter plan 99$+vat / montly

Cons

Daily reports are giving errors that are not errors and someone needs to know the site well to understand .
There is also a robots.txt report error, that I found it was not really an error of the site.
The Keyword Difficulty tool, is impressive but (in my case ) never gave me a useful information.
That is becasue, the 'easy to rank ' keywords, don't have traffic.
The keywords with traffic are all red - practically impossible to rank
And the middle list of medium difficulty is empty - not even long tail words are there.
That is a serious problem with the tool.

• Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 03/03/2022

An SEO platform that grows in strength and capability

After almost a decade of using SEMrush, I can't recommend it highly enough. For a serious marketing research, it should be an essential component. There are many different types of data available in SEMrush. Being able to turn data into actionable KPIs is essential. SEMrush provides you with the information you need to make wise decisions and to do so daily. When it comes to creating a website, there are a lot of moving parts. With so many data points, creating a visual model is essential if you want to use the information proactively. SEMrush gives me the tools I need to improve the performance, speed, and intelligence of my websites.

Pros

Any software has both internal and external benefits. On the exterior, I like to see good design, good navigation, and a good rate of work. It has one of the largest keyword databases among similar tools, as well as all the essential configurations like keyword magic tools that allow you to add stop words and all the other features that a current SEO tool should have. To keep our SEM and SEO teams in touch, we use SEMrush to get a lot of information regarding keywords, technical, and competition data. When we first started using SEMrush, we utilized it as an "add-on" to other products, but now it is our primary tool. SEMrush's API access is just another perk of an enterprise-level subscription. In addition, we use the organic research tool a lot to learn about our domain as well as our competitors'. While researching their competition and the market, the SEM team makes use of the "Competitive Intelligence Add-On" offered by SEMrush to gather information.

Cons

A lot of expertise and attention is required because the product's UI is so simple to use. A class of keywords may be necessary if you are new to digital marketing or SEO. Ultimately, it's not a huge problem. SEMrush has one flaw that irked me. At any given moment, you can only have one account open in your browser. When someone else logs in using the same account as you, you can't get back in.

Response from Semrush

Hello there! Thank you very much for your detailed review & for sharing your concerns. In our ToS, we state that each account allows limited number of devices and locations for simultaneous login - otherwise, our security system is triggered since more logins could mean unauthorised access. To prevent third parties from accessing your data, the account is logged out and you will have to restore the password.

Replied 18/03/2022
Muzamil

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

Powerful SEO tool with great capabilities

We wanted a tool that can help us fill in our gaps in the industry on the side of SEO, SEMRUSH has helped us to optimize all our on-site pages, off-site and technical SEOs for the website. The tool helps in conducting keyword analysis and compares us with others in the market.

Pros

The platform is great for many things such as website audit, link building, conducting backlink analysis, finding the keyword and backlinks gap, conducting competitive analysis, and finding the correct keywords for website optimization and website analytics.

Cons

Too many features can confuse the starters, and do require proper induction and training to be able to utilize everything within the platform. SEMRUSH only focuses on Google rankings, it would have been great to see other search engines too (Yahoo, bing, safari, etc).

And it is a bit pricey and if one needs every feature then Guru gets more expensive.

Response from Semrush

Thanks for using our tool to fill in all the SEO data you could need! With over 55+ tools, we understand it can be a lot. We have created resources in our Knowledge Base and have links to "User Manual" in most of our tools. When you first sign up for an account, we can provide you with a live demo which will help make the interface easier to navigate :)

Replied 29/07/2022
Patrick
Patrick

Reviewed on 15/04/2023

Best Digital Marketing Tool That Helps To Create Website Analysis Report

The Semrush is a great tool to analyze, track and improve website the performance. With the help of its intuitive interface, we can easily access data related to organic traffic, keyword rankings, backlinks and many other important SEO metrics. We can also use tools such as Site Audit and Position Tracking to better understand how their website is performing in search results. In addition to providing detailed analytics data on a company’s current performance We can also get insights into areas where improvements need to be made by leveraging reports such as Competitor Research & Analysis or Keyword Research & Discovery. All of these features are easy to navigate which makes them perfect for any size business from small startups all the way up through enterprise level companies who rely heavily on SEO optimization. Semrush even allows agencies with multiple clients manage their accounts with ease thanks to flexible pricing tiers that include white labeling options so each client's account looks like it belongs exclusively with them rather than being managed by an outside agency at first glance. This helps build trust between both parties which ultimately leads to better long-term relationships. Overall, Semrush provides an excellent user experience for anyone looking for comprehensive services when it comes time develop and optimize an effective digital marketing strategy that includes a strong focus on search engine optimization.

Pros

SEMrush is a powerful digital marketing tool that offers a wide range of features to help businesses improve their online presence. One of the biggest pros of SEMrush is its ability to provide valuable insights into a business's SEO and PPC campaigns, as well as their competitors'. With SEMrush, users can conduct in-depth keyword research, track keyword rankings, and analyze their website's backlinks. Additionally, SEMrush offers a comprehensive social media management tool, allowing users to schedule posts, track engagement, and monitor their competitors' social media activity. Another benefit of SEMrush is its intuitive user interface, making it easy for even novice users to navigate and make use of its features. SEMrush also offers customizable reporting, allowing users to create and share reports tailored to their specific needs. Overall, SEMrush is a versatile and powerful tool that can greatly benefit businesses looking to improve their digital marketing efforts.

Cons

Users can track website's performance and gain valuable insights into their competitors' strategies. We can also find best keywords for business traffic.

Response from Semrush

Hi there. Thank you so much for the extensive review! We're glad our tool has been a valuable asset in analyzing and improving website performance. Our user-friendly interface provides easy access to crucial SEO metrics like organic traffic, keyword rankings, and backlinks. With features like Site Audit and Position Tracking, you can gain insights into your search performance. Whether you're a small startup or a big enterprise, Semrush has you covered. Thanks for being part of our journey, and feel free to reach out if you need any support!

Replied 30/06/2023