Teramind Reviews

About Teramind

Teramind offers employee monitoring, insider threat detection, and data loss prevention (DLP) solutions. Teramind UAM monitors user activities on applications, websites, file systems, network, email, social media and more....

4.1

Browse Teramind Reviews

Vanessa
Vanessa

Reviewed on 01/10/2021

Easy navigation and simplicity

This tool has served me a lot at work, since it has allowed me to monitor all employees and verify all the work they do. In addition, it contains a very intuitive and powerful interface. It also has excellent functions that make it very professional.

Pros

Teramid seems an excellent tool, since its functionality is effective and very fluid, I like it because it allows me to monitor remotely and has the ability to record videos easily.

Cons

The only thing I do not like this tool is that when I try to log in, it is a bit slow the procedure, as it tries to recover my password and has complicated functions for beginners.

Yakir
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 19/02/2018

The best way and tools to supervise and control employees access to data, and their actions.

Ability to monitor and supervise employee activity with minimum manpower resources.

Pros

The ability to monitor and track with a variety of useful tools the approach and actions of employees with sensitive information.

The option to set alerts and actions automatically when violating information security rules by an employee. It is excellent, saves resources and enables control and peace of mind with sensitive information.

Receiving an indication of working time on different software enables me and the CEO to monitor employee productivity, along with an examination of the efficiency of the software with which they work.

These tools allows me to detect waste of time by employees and wasting company resources.

Cons

Remote control is not good enough, I think improvement in the feature will make the product excellent and save me the need for a third-party solution for remote control and employee support.

There is a need to improve:
Remote controlled graphics.
Speed and delay time.
Enable, choice whether to notify the user about remote control or not.
Transfer file to remote control screen.

I think there should be several different price packages,
To enable selection when not all functions are used. and by that allow to reducing costs.

Response from Teramind

Hi Yakir, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

You can most definitely customize the settings surrounding the Remote Control action in the Monitoring Settings (including wether or not to have the user be aware that someone has remotely connected for keystroke and mouse activity).

We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers!!

- The Teramind Team

Will
Will
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 02/01/2018

Limited usability for Mac users

Great idea for tracking staff productivity

Pros

The interface looks very good and the level of detail you can get access to makes this a great bit of software for tracking staff.

The ability to view a users system live is a great tool.
I loved the idea of email tracking

Cons

I was very excited about the email tracking but after testing this out multiple times and contacting support turns out they don't support multiple features like this on a mac

Mac not supported

Network monitoring
Emails
File Transfers
Behavior Rules

Didn't see one mention of this on their website so wasted 1 hour setting this up.

Response from Teramind

Hi Will,

Thanks for your review!

We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. As for Mac Support, this has been released in beta with the core monitoring features unlocked. While it is not currently symmetrical to our Windows agent, we will be unlocking features periodically in the next 90 days till the agent stands par-to-par with the full Windows agent.

We thank you once again for your review and are always working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers.

Team Teramind

Replied 04/01/2018

Top Teramind Alternatives

Ricky
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 14/07/2016

Teramind is raising the bar

As with any company, we have our own set of problem users. Even with best-in-class web and content filters, users tend to find a way to abuse the system. Furthermore, the built-in reporting capabilities of most filtering systems lack any way to pin-point and associate a particular incident with a user. This left us having to manually investigate when problems arose.

During our research on a new employee monitoring solution, we trialled several of the major vendors products. All of which were either bloated, outdated, or difficult to setup and use. Thankfully, we found Teramind. We were immediately awestruck by the entire interface of their live demo. Their site also features a live chat that actually connected me directly to a real person after normal business hours, on a weekend! We ended up purchasing the on-pemise version of Teramind, which is available as a VM. This delivery method alleviates the setup difficulty we had with many other products. We then just deployed the hidden agents though group policy making our setup, all in all, entirely automated.

To this day, the interface and reporting capabilities of Teramind remain unmatched compared to other products we have tried. Having an actual web interface means I can access Teramind without remoting into the server or installing a console on my administrative workstations. The colored charts and graphs make it easy to distinguish information. There are multiple reports available from website history and email, all the way to keystrokes and printing. Live and recorded sessions from the monitored user's display also enhance our ability to track and view activity. Overall, Teramind is far more advanced than the other competitors. They are definitely raising the bar and I'll back them up any day.

Response from Teramind

Hi Ricky, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

Please keep an eye out for new feature and improvements, as we work hard towards providing an even better user experience!!

- The Teramind Team

Replied 15/03/2021
Timothy

Reviewed on 31/01/2018

Fantastic system with plenty of applications

Retro-active security monitoring, threat management, & system diagnostics. I can't count how many times I've watched a recording because someone complained of a system error, but I had no evidence. Teramind footage is a major help in that regard.

Pros

Teramind is a very comprehensive monitoring system that has plenty of functionality and customization. If you have plenty of employees, or want to implement a monitoring/tech security application, I would say Teramind is your best bet, if not top 3.

The support is definitely knowledgeable in regards to their product which I can appreciate.

Bottom line is, with the extensive customization, alert options, and security features, I would recommend Teramind to employers looking to better control how their employees interact with company resources/technology.

Cons

It can be a bit daunting if you are new to tools of the sort, and monitoring in general. The massive customization, especially with alerts, requires a decent amount of system knowledge, both Teramind & OS.

Response from Teramind

Hi Timothy, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

As you mentioned, Teramind offers the best of a Monitoring, DLP, and state-of-the-art Forensics, all under one roof. This of course can be a bit overwhelming at first. But as time goes on, you pick up the essentials. Please feel free to reach out to our sales team with any questions.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 16/08/2018

Fraud Prevention

the product is very easy to use, I have experience in this type of software, your presentation I like.

Pros

1. the dasboard is frendly.
2.-Creation of policies and rules is very easy.
3.-the time worked and the log's is easy to see.

Cons

1.-I did not see if you can take the alert system to an email.
2.-I ask, the log's could be stored in a SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)

Response from Teramind

The Teramind solution can be a bit overwhelming, as we do offer a wide-array of solutions under one roof. On the top right-hand side of the dashboard you will find a Tour Guide, which should help in using the Teramind solution to its fullest. We encourage you to work with our support staff to assist in troubleshooting any issues you may experience with any of the Teramind features.

• Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 28/10/2018

Monitor Your Team to Success

Pros

Teramind has been of great help to some of our sub-departments. Tracking and monitoring employee activity has never been easier. With our busy schedules and constant distractions, it is important to keep track of progress and how things are going with every one on the team. Teramind also provides extensive
user behavior analytics, which is another great feature we periodically use.

Cons

Not many negative things I can say about Teramind at this point. Make sure to use a good connection.

Pradeep

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Preventing under billing in Essensuals Toni&Guy Salon in India

It has been a good journey.

Pros

We have been using Teramind to prevent under billing in our salon for the past year. It is the best solution I had found in the market. It recorded all our billing activity so that in case of a issue we were able to asses what went wrong where. It also brought productivity up as we could monitor the access of non work related websites.

Cons

Sad to say that we no longer use Teramind as it has a min requirement of 5 licenses but we have only one system to monitor. It is not friendly for small scale businesses who still face the issues that other businesses have. Would be nice to see a single user solution in the future.

Response from Teramind

Hi Pradeep, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

Please keep an eye out for new feature and improvements, as we work hard towards providing an even better user experience.

We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. Your feedback is appreciated!

- The Teramind Team

• Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 12/04/2018

Is a very complete program with it I can monitor my sales team and make sure they focus on...

I can put pressure on my sales team and make sure that they are doing what they said they are doing.

Pros

Ease to use, to get report, easy to monitor activities on the video function.
It does not make the users computer slow and they never notice when they are getting monitored

Cons

I had some problems at the beginning setting up the Behavior rules but after a couple of trial and error I was able to figured out

Response from Teramind

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

A very proactive system. Very detailed and the system doesn't miss a trick!

Pros

The system offers a very proactive and detailed monitoring platform which quite frankly, is absolutely fantastic. We use lots of monitoring systems such as email motoring and IP monitoring however, since we've started using Teramind we have no need to switch between different systems, Teramind monitors everything from emails to websites and keystrokes.

Cons

The system is rather complicated to install, and small changes to the computer can sometimes cause the system to stop monitoring however, the tech team are always on hand to help out.

Laura
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 08/03/2019

Teramind is a great tool for tracking

I highly recommend this program. Customer service is great and help you right away!

Pros

My favourite part about this program is the ability to monitor activity and put rules on accounts to notify you if a rule is broken.

Cons

this program was a bit costly for us and there was times that we would not be able to see the activity for some reason.

Response from Teramind

Hi Laura, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

We encourage you to work with our support staff to assist in troubleshooting any issues you may experience with not being able to see activity.

Jesse

Reviewed on 19/02/2018

This is exactly what I was looking for! Very easy to use and good functionality!

Having the ability to keep up with our employee's actions on their computers is essential to our security as we handle client's sensitive data and this software has allowed me to insure our client's security.

Pros

Great reporting capability and very easy to install and setup.
The ability to get email notification reports really help you to stay on top of your employee's.

Response from Teramind

Hi Jesse, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

Excellent softwre

Pros

Easy to setup and use, has some amazing features to monitor employee behaviour. We looked at several options to monitor users on the network, Teramind was far and away the best option and we have never regretted it's implementation.

Cons

it's on the expensive side but you get what you pay for!

Response from Teramind

Hi Andrew, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

raizy
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Top service

Pros

Service is great

Cons

nothing ,did not have any problems since I started using it.

Mena
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 16/02/2018

Great program, buggy software

Peace of mind and stability.

Pros

I love the functionality of the overall program. It offers me peace of mind in the sense that I can know what is going on and set triggers for potential issues and threats.

Cons

Very slow to load. Sometimes, it does not pull up the live feed and I have to double check that the software has not been discovered. Also, It does not recognize the email platform we use so we are in the dark about that. That is a very big deal.

Response from Teramind

Hi Mena, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

Dependent on your environment, you may need to make some adjustments in the Monitoring Settings for an optimal user experience. Please fell free to work with our support staff to reduce/eliminate any lag you may be experiencing.

Jesse

Reviewed on 16/02/2018

We are happy extremely happy with the overall product and the Customer service is outstanding.

Pros

We like the ability to view staff productivity and performance, we not only utilise this internally but for our customers. The video capture feature is useful in our industry as we utilise this for forensic evidence.

Cons

The rules can be a bit of a hassle to setup, not having a clear guide on how these should be set up can delay the install process.

Response from Teramind

Teramind has a library of 250 templated policies you can use right out of the box. Fot your convenience we have split them up into multiple categories so you can easily pinpoint a policy of interest. As always, you can work directly with our sales team to get some additional pointers.

Dattatray
Dattatray

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

Easy to use but worst customer support

It solved my problem of employee monitoring for a while until I came across the issue of video recording which is a real deal breaker for me. I am now looking for other apps to switch to and would not recommend Teramind to anyone.

Pros

The software has great features and is very easy to implement and use. When you get so many features, the high price seems justifiable.

Cons

The customer support is really bad. I purchased the licenses mainly for its video recording feature but since last one month, I am not able to view old recordings. I can see only a week old recordings. It has been a month since ticket has been raised but they don't care to respond. And when they do, they just say the devs are working on it. So if you face any issue, only god may help you.

Livio
Livio
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Great product

Pros

Teramind is helping us tremendously to measure employee time efficiency and effectiveness.

Cons

Sometimes the recording agent slows computers down.

Great for Monitoring Employees

Pros

We love that we can Remote control, view, and setup triggers for employee actions. It really helps us know what they are doing on a daily basis

Cons

It is somewhat confusing to set up the triggers that gauge productivity. Maybe some guidance when setting up would be helpful!

Patrick

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Simple, comprehensive, configurable everything we were looking for. Well done

Pros

It provides a comprehensive view of what is going on in our business and allows us to configure it to deliver productivity metrics that we rely on.

Cons

It created some conflicts in unexpected places that took some time, and very good customer support to sort out.

Response from Teramind

Hi Patrick - Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

Given that we do quite a bit of monitoring, and the fact that no two environments are identical, minor tweaks maybe necessary to allow Teramind to do its job. Glad to hear support was able to assist in troubleshooting.

Reviewed on 13/02/2018

Great tech support, really know what they're doing.

Pros

Simple and intuitive. The setup was straight forward and started capturing data immediately. Rather powerful tool.

Cons

I couldn't find the documentation but that's likely my fault. Just did a support session and trying to leave them a good word.

Response from Teramind

Hi Charles, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

The User Guide is conveniently placed on the footer of our website and can be accessed from any page in the Teramind website. As always, our support staff is ready and able to assist in answering any questions you may have

Awesome software!

Pros

Really cool to see my team collaborating together and keeping them focused on the tasks they are assigned to.

Cons

It needed to be setup by an experienced IT Department. I tried to do it for my team and nothing was working.

Response from Teramind

Hi Paul - Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

Petr
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 02/10/2017

Amazing, implementation in comapny to 20 person less then 3hr for my as technic guy....

My customer, director of Company have better sleaping. Because in few click he can see that, none of his employees does anything to his company's detriment.

Pros

installation of client, very very simple and working. In other case uninstall computer client work simply to.

Cons

Only one problem is higher price for people in my country CR, but works perfectly. Problem was only antivir solution, but everything was correct one simple rule to management of antivir.

Response from Teramind

Hi Petr, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

Replied 15/03/2021
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Amazing product, easy to use for monitoring.

We were able to find out why some employees were not as productive.

Pros

Super easy to use, the file and keyword alerts are very helpful. It also has a real-time preview in the dashboard.

Cons

The only thing for my manager did not like was the price. She was wanting just 2 users and the smallest option was 5 users.

Response from Teramind

The Cloud solution is offered both as a monthly or annual subscription. Annual subscriptions save you 2 months out of the year.

Kasey
Kasey
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 22/02/2018

Overall pretty good software!

Pros

I haven't used this software much, but in the past i found it to be pretty easy to use in the past. Obviously designed to help larger organizations with more employees, the software was intuitive and provided a lot of interesting features. I personally loved the ability to printing sensitive documents with a little more protection and enforcing some compliance issues. This is often a problem in higher education that too many people simply ignore.

Cons

I've heard the price was a little high, but I honestly cannot really say for sure as I do not deal in that area. Though their support team were helpful, unlike many other software companies.

Response from Teramind

Hi Kasey, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution.

Teramind is one of the few vendors offering both a cloud hosted solution and an on-premise solution, fitting the bill for any size organization.

Replied 25/02/2018