Wix Reviews

About Wix

Wix is a cloud-based landing page solution that helps users create and manage websites. The solution provides multiple templates with video backgrounds, fonts and animation. It allows users to customize the website with their own...

4.2
4.2

Browse Wix Reviews

9,486 of 9,486 reviews
Frank
Frank

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

The only way to be a full stack developer without coding.

If you want to become a Full Stack web developer without learning HTML, CSS, PHP and JavaScript then WIX is the best CMS for you to choose. I've introduced a lot of friends to use WIX and they really enjoy it. I am now part of the WIX family.

Pros

After some few years in the web development world, I wanted the best CMS with more features that can help me design my websites without stressing on too much coding. Wix was there to rescue me. With Wix I can develop tons of websites within a week without CODING. This is so far the best CMS for every web developer. It is also easy for everyone to learn, customer and use.

Cons

I need more feature in Wix CMS because I'm stack and I won't use any CMS except. I don't have any problem with the price. It is very cool.

WordPress and Joomla

Reasons for Choosing Wix

I also wanted a CMS that comes with a lot of features and also very simple for everyone to use.

Drupal and Joomla

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Very simple to use and customize. I always do magic anytime I use WIX.
Christina
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 30/04/2024

For simple websites

Pros

It was easy to setup and meets most of our needs in terms of landing pages and quick event registration pages.

Cons

It is a mess in terms of code and tends to be slightly laggy and hard to upscale.

Brit
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 19/04/2024

If you know what you're doing you'll be fine. If not budget more time.

Affordable and excruciatingly slow, but the customer service is available when you purchase a premium plan and they're genuinely good folks.

Pros

All three customer service reps that helped me via live chat today and tonight have been gracious, kind and knowledgeable.

I've been working on a host of problems for 8 hours now and finally resolved 80 percent of them. The other two the staff are looking into and will get back to me.

Cons

I have a hard time waiting for what seems like dial up speeds while editing. It is table flipping, laptop yeetingly frustrating. Also its not 100% intuitive. I have been trying to get the offshoots of various website links to match my "brand" just in terms of font and its been a nightmare so far.

Top Wix Alternatives

WordPress Portal

SeoSamba WordPress Enterprise

Robert
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Non-present to Real Time Presence

We were able to recreate our website, improve it, and offer enhancements quickly and easily. Our need to book events and track ticket buyers is important to our identity. Events are an important revenue stream for us. We direct customers to the site for menu and beer options, what's happening and other specials. It is our source of truth.

Pros

The ease of use. The content management capability and simplicity is what got my marketing and customer team on board and to adopt this as our primary web tool.

Cons

It took a minute to figure out the add-on features, where they were and how to use them.

Reviewed on 28/05/2024

Working with WIX

Our overall experience has been a positive one with WIX. We are very pleased in how it has assisted us with our design firm.

Pros

We enjoy the marketing tools. We use blogs, newsletters, and email campaigns, and we can control all of these via WIX.

Cons

In our experience, it was the learning curve. It did take us a bit to figure everything out; however, WIX offers fantastic "how-to" videos with a simple search. I haven't found an issue I couldn't figure out with the training videos, I just hope they would be categorized a bit better.

Stephanie
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 19/05/2024

My Go-To Website Builder

Pros

The drag and drop features in Wix make it super easy to use, even if you're not accustomed to web editing. There are a lot of interesting and nice-looking built-in functions that can help every website look different but still professional. It's easy to build out new pages and achieve the structural results that make the most sense for your project. It's fairly easy to share administrative access. There are a lot of helpful hints and directions in the system that make it easy to use.

Cons

The mobile responsiveness features don't always adapt content like I think they would which sometimes seems to complicate the design of the website. There are certain small functionality elements that are a little finicky but, overall, there's just a slight learning curve in how to use them.

Aileen
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 10/05/2024

I Love Wix

Pros

I can have many pages that are simple to edit

Cons

I have to edit third party orders individually

Mykia
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 05/05/2024

Shyne Your Light

Pros

I love that I can operate my business from an easy-to-use website platform.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons yet with Wix. I've used Wix for all my businesses. No e-commerce website platform is perfect, but Wix has been easier for me than any other.

Leslie
Leslie

Reviewed on 29/05/2024

Wix Review

Pros

Wix is by far THE BEST website builder and content manager. The options are endless! I personally use WIX and actually have it saved on my taskbar for easy access. You won't be let down if you choose to go with WIX.

Cons

There is so much to choose from that I find it hard to make a decision from time to time.

Nomusa
Nomusa
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 10/05/2024

Try WIX for your ecommerce

My experience was not so favorable. Wix offers a free plan, advanced features, custom domains, e-commerce capabilities, and ad-free options that require a paid subscription, which may not be cost-effective for some users.

Pros

Wix offers a drag-and-drop editor that makes it easy for beginners to create and customize websites without needing coding skills

Cons

Wix offers extensive customization options, but users may encounter limitations in achieving highly complex or unique design layouts compared to coding-based platforms.

Jordan
Jordan

Reviewed on 04/08/2019

Reliable Website Builder

We predominantly used Wix to spin up web templates for clients. It was always easy to train fellow co-workers on.

Pros

There's a lot of decisions that we have to make in life. If you work in marketing, it's how to spin up a quick landing page with little to no front-end designing skills. Enter Wix, the reliable web template builder. Sure, if you want to curse yourself out for hours straight you can buy a Wordpress template and configure it. If you have a couple of extra bucks in your pocket you can use Square Space and use one of their cookie-cutter templates. I like Wix because it gets the job done without breaking the bank, while giving serval options on spinning up a new website layout.

Cons

I've noticed the support isn't as robust as Square Space, but there's typically very little that I need support on.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Price and availability of web templates

Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Wordpress gives you unlimited options, but along with a massive amount of free-will comes in-depth expertise needed.
Barb
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 11/09/2019

Must Have for any Small to Medium Size Business

The savings is tremendous using the Wix software. I no longer need a custom programmer, and it saves my staff and I hours updating the web site. Their blog is very simple to set up and maintain - another plus for us as we use it on a daily basis. This software is a real time saver, the templates are professional and their support staff is very responsive and knowledgeable. I can't recommend this enough!

Pros

Excellent user experience, get started in minutes - there is no ramp up time to use this software. They have a powerful drag and drop editor , and you don't need any coding skills although coding is an option for the experienced users - a plus for any business. Make changes, add or remove text boxes, buttons, videos and more – within only a few clicks. There are hundreds of templates to choose from or you can create your site from scratch. They have an extensive help center - you can find answers to any questions and their are videos showing how to use their system.

Cons

Their SEO component is not as robust as it could be. While you can get the basics done, I struggled with trying to use advanced features and ended up using another program to do it.

Lindy
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 03/01/2020

Wix Works for Fine Art

I market and sell my original art and prints online to a nationwide audience, and Wix has made it simple and rewarding for me to keep my website updated myself. I have no idea how their support is. In over 2 years, I've never had to use it.

Pros

For easy and intuitive to use WYSIWYG software, Wix offers almost endless possibilities for customization. As a professional artist, design uniqueness is everything when it comes to my website. It's sort of fun and almost game-like to use. I've never had it crash, either. And the online commerce app is equally seamless to use, design-wise and financially.

Cons

I'd like more features on the blog platform. While it integrates perfectly with the website, it is limited in design features, and users can't comment directly.

Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Having been with GoDaddy over a decade, I got tired of fighting software changes that diminished the creative experience and dummied-down their program. I want to have control of my design without learning code. I know how to sell my art. They don't .

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Reviews seemed to favor Wix for creatives.
Ko-Ko
Ko-Ko
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 21/07/2020

Professional Website for the Small Entrepreneur

I have enjoyed using the Wix platform to create and manage my business website. I have also used it to design websites for my clients. The platform has a variety of features that can give any website a professional look and feel. The accompanying mobile app has helped me quickly respond to inquiries left on my website by prospective clients. The app also has the added feature of letting me know when someone is on my website and what part of the county they are browsing from. I have recommended Wix to many of my colleagues, and I will continue to do so in the future.

Pros

Wix makes it easy to have a beautiful, professional website without any coding experience. Using this software I was able to create an online portfolio to showcase my graphic design work. I have received compliments from many clients and prospects on the aesthetic and professionalism of my website.

Cons

I did notice that the website editor can get a bit slow and glitchy if you do not refresh the page often while working on your website. Also, the monthly subscription price point is a bit high, but considerable savings can be achieved with an annual subscription, especially when there is a sale.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

The ease of use, amount of features, and more enjoyable interface experience.
WENDY
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 02/12/2020

User Friendly Website Builder

Overall , I am a happy Wix user so far.
Everything in WIX is a no-brainer. Even if you do, there's always a friendly help support team to ask around with. So, go ahead and try it out. Building a website wouldn't be a headache with WIX ;)

Pros

I really like how versatile WIX is. You can basically be as creative as you want in building your own website. Even if you are not as creative , the beautiful templates given are enough to make you choose the perfect design. Or you can even let WIX to do the site building job for you as they have a very convenient and intelligent . Just answer a few questions and let Wix to start building your website. You just need to make some personal touch and that will be guided by Wix as well.

I love the fact that there is a cropping tool which can really cut off your time if you're not a photoshop user. The tool gives you the simplest way to crop out background and saving you lots of time.

Also, another thing to love is that how simple it is to integrate other software into wix . Even if you are from a zero coding background, integration becomes easy as ABC and that's no joke.

Cons

I have to say that I didn't like the fact that most widgets added in Wix are some add on feature which require you sign up and pay. I have to say as convenient they are, the usage is quite limited and the price is somewhat expensive. For example, there is a limit for the forms and subscribers name lists .
Hence, as a user, we have required to use 3rd party software to be integrated such as Zapier and Hubspot.
I just realized that by using Wix as a website, it means that you are bound to use it for the rest of your life as you cannot transfer your site to some other site builders.
It wouldnt be much of a big deal if you have already done it as the features in Wix are quite comprehensive and useful.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I have heard how Wordpress is easily hacked by others so I decided to choose Wix in the end because so far, I have only heard good security about Wix.
Matthew
Matthew

Reviewed on 25/04/2021

Great service for setting up a new website!

Overall, the ease of use and simple beauty of Wix is, for me, well worth the premium I pay. If I can pay a little extra to save a whole lot of time and headache, I do - and Wix lets me do exactly that.

Pros

Wix is incredibly easy to use, especially with Wix's ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence). I have zero knowledge of web design, let alone design in and of itself. Using Wix's ADI I was able to make a gorgeous website for my company that continues to get compliments. It's very easy to update the website with new information, which is a must-have for me. I've rarely had issues with speed or usability - Wix just works.

Cons

Wix can be expensive. The price for ease of use seems to be higher premiums for what would be a given elsewhere - specifically, higher plans within their "website plans" tier only really offer marketing incentives (in my opinion) that expire after a year of use. Sure, you get more storage as well - but $5/mo just for an extra 10GB of storage (from Unlimited plan to Pro plan) seems a little steep, given that for $0.05 I could store the same amount on Backblaze B2 and use a Wordpress instance. In short, anything beyond the basic Combo plan seems obtusely overpriced. Moreover, every single time I enter Wix to edit my site, I feel I'm met with annoying advertisements to get a custom email, get a custom domain, etc. etc. which are just advertisements for services I already have elsewhere (though lately these have calmed down).

Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wordpress, while powerful, is simply too much for a self-employed service-industry employee to manage. Wix is much easier.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Wix seemed just easier to use, and has continued being easy to use.

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

Wix is a great CMS with a few Issues

Overall it's a great platform. It has really powerful features and add-on apps that can bring life and amazing capabilities to your website. Plus they are always improving things...

Pros

Wix is one of the best CMS website platform on the market. It requires no coding skills and very little technical skills. You do have to be pretty savvy with using design software but they offer a really cool self built templates that you just plug in your information and your good to go. After working with
Wix for a couple of years it becomes easier and easier to use.
I love their design templates. It makes it easy to design amazing website with little design skills.

Cons

The biggest issue I have with Wix is that it's sometimes hard to line up images and text with their drag and drop features. Also, their mobile response feature is very weak. You will have to build the site on the desktop and then have to rearrange everything again for the mobile view which can sometimes be very tedious.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wix had all the features I wanted and more apps and add-ons that really wowed me...

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I did not now how to use WordPress plus it did not have hosting at the time but Wix had everything I needed in one platform
Robin

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

Wix is leading the way in website design!

I have found that by switching to Wix, my business is more of what I want it to be. I have more control of the feel and look of my business. The money I’ve saved has been phenomenal. They may not offer all the bells and whistles of larger brands, but 99% of the time you don’t need or want those bells or whistles. The larger brands charge wether you use them or not.

Pros

The most innovative feature Wix offers is the right click feature in editing your images or text. The drag and drop feature combined with the right click feature, makes designing or editing a breeze. Wix allows the most customization with their templates than any of the competitors. This allows you to create your website to reflect your vision.

Cons

There are a couple of cons to Wix. 1) Once you pick a template, you cannot change to a different template. However, if you’re constantly changing the over all design, you’re wasting time and revenue. Have a clear vision for your website, and stick to it. 2) Although you have multiple avenues to contact customer service, a live person at inquiry is not one of them. You might have to take multiple steps to fix a problem, but they always pull through with a solution.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

Easy-to-use CMS Platform

Wix allows us to easily manage 5 active sites and create pop-up sites for conferences. Our sites range from blogging to event registration to general information/contact submission.

Pros

Wix is an incredibly versatile content management system for websites. It's both for a novice, and for a seasoned web developer. The more you grow in your knowledge, Wix is right there to give you the tools and resources you need to upgrade your site and make it better. This includes dynamic forms and pages along with stored databases.

Cons

The only slight issue/delay we had was setting up our storefront. We needed to integrate with Wix POS and that took about a day or so to get approved. We also had a little trouble with integrating a tax system, but they were minor delays.

WordPress, Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wix is by far the easiest, most robust CMS on the market. It has a tremendous amount of add-ons to grow with us. We've added in blogs, event features, etc. that were incredibly easy to integrate into our sites without much hassle.

Weebly

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Again, easy-of-use and overall management of all of our sites in one place. Their storefront functionality is relatively easy to get up and running and also integrates with the Wix POS system for our in-person conferences.
Jobin

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

Wix Review: Is it Really Good?

Pros

Among many site builder software available, Wix distinguishes itself from others since it offers a wide variety of user friendly tools to customers. Among the many advantages of the software following are the most attractive.
1. The design templates available are upgraded and with the drag-drop options any one can create a website within a short span of time.
2. User friendly interface of wix offers different tools to create, manage and update websites and its content.
3. We can add animations for texts as well as for other elements in a flexible user interface.
4. There are a number of website apps that the user can add to the website using the App market tool.
5. Built in SEO management makes it easy for the user to market products and services.
6. Flexible payment plans.
7. Free logo maker tool and free https.
8. Customer support is excellent.

Cons

Even though Wix is among one among the best of its kind, there are some areas in which they can really make improvements which would enhance user experience and the quality of service provided.
1. Ads are a major problem for users using the free and connect domain plans. The Wix banner is also a hassle.
2. Even though Wix offers a smart assistant to build websites through Artificial Design Intelligence, a major drawback is that its not available to all types of projects.
3. Lack of a unlimited plan and the need to have a paid plan for tracking and analytics are among the things that need some improvement.
4. If you wish to go for a redesigning, no option is available to change the template already chosen.

Hanah
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Wix is My Favorite for Websites!

Overall, this Wix website site is amazing for bloggers and especially owners of businesses. I can't help but daily brag about this site and how easy it was for me to make one. I enjoy working daily on my websites because it brings inspiration and helps me to navigate my vision.

Pros

Wix is the main platform I use. I have tried many other website making sites and this one is my favorite. Wix gets the job done. I was able to create a few years ago many websites for my company and for my ministry without all of the hassle. The way Wix set everything up I had hundreds of ways to use each tool they had given for my website. The tools to fix up my website aren't complicated or confusing. I hate looking around for hours trying to figure out how to use a website. It is so frustrating and this made my life so much easier. I also like how the Wix website can help you create a blog page. I love to blog, so this was helpful. As, I was working on creating my Wix website I had loads of themes to use and tools. Wix has many options for the free users and for the premium users I noticed. I love how Wix is for all types of careers. People who want to start a small business or musicians. Also, I have noticed they have websites or tools for people who want to sell items. Wix is also useful for graphic designers. I also like how I am able to add photos, images, and website links to my official pages on Wix. I can also add social media symbols to link my social media pages to my Wix.

Cons

I really have no dislikes, but I would give a suggestion. I really hope Wix continues to update like they have been doing. I would love to see loads of more themes. They already have so much, but I would love to see more. More wouldn't hurt lol =)

Nephi

Reviewed on 19/12/2021

The pro's and con's of using Wix as your website builder.

Decision: Is Wix A Good Buy?

I think when you've arrived at this point, it will maybe be certain that I feel Wix that as a web designer, Wix is very great. It ticks off a ton of the right actually look at encloses its essential capacity (the versatile site manager is an incredible touch) and it is feasible to use to foster locales rapidly.

What's more, there is extraordinary worth add too, with the additional elements and showcasing apparatuses. This is the sort of thing that would empower new site proprietors to broaden the range of their site further without managing an excess of specialized information or extra assets.

Pros

Usability: Is it easy to use Wix?

The Pro's

Amazing drag and drop supervisor which is versatile to your degree of tech aptitude and web improvement information. The work process is exceptionally smooth and no coding abilities are required.

Wix has a broad rundown of components permitting you to make changes, add or eliminate text boxes, lightboxes, buttons, recordings, and the sky is the limit from there – inside a couple of snaps. Very natural interface.

Extra facilitating and space library administrations are given inside the Wix stage, making it an across-the-board answer for site creation.

North of 180 million clients, from 80 nations, use Wix to develop their business for its exceptional effortlessness and usefulness.

Cons

The Con's to using Wix.

Premium Plans Are Single-Site Only

Assuming you felt that paying an exceptional arrangement month-to-month expense would permit you unlimited admittance to Wix for every one of your destinations, reconsider. The superior highlights aren't adaptable, which means you purchase it for one site and it stays there!

Envision what a bummer that would be, assuming all you needed was to connect Google Analytics? Something more to bite on.

Plan & Pricing

With five paid arrangement forms besides the free arrangement, it appears as though Wix has something for everybody. However, assuming that you're a major business and need something huge I propose you look carefully into the fine print before becoming tied up with the top-level arrangement.

What I can't comprehend is that for every one of the apparatuses and elements Wix incorporates for nothing, it attempts to value itself similar as a web host does – by extra room, transfer speed, etc.

Reviewed on 20/03/2022

Review of Wix.com: Is This Website Builder Good Enough For Your Business?

I have had a generally positive experience with Wix. The website builder is easy to use and lets you create a professional-looking website without having to learn coding or design. There are a wide range of templates to choose from, and you can customize them to fit your brand.

Wix also has a good selection of features, including a built-in blog, e-commerce capabilities, and social media integration. Customer support is available via phone, email, or live chat. Overall, Wix is a good option for small businesses who want to create a website without hiring a developer.

Pros

There are many website builders on the market, but Wix is one of the most popular. It has a user-friendly platform that makes it easy for anyone to create a website. Plus, there are many templates to choose from, and you can also create a custom design.

Wix also offers a wide range of features, including SEO tools, eCommerce capabilities, and social media integrations. And if you need help creating or updating your website, Wix has a support team that is available 24/7.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that I couldn't change the font style or size.

Christopher
  • Industry: Tobacco

Reviewed on 23/04/2022

The Wix Review

As I said. Being a regular entrepreneur who just wants to sell their products online. I had two options. One could hire a developer and give him enough money to build a website, or the other could learn coding to create his own website, but this is a problem. Is it takes time to learn Coding Here, WIX helped me develop a website without coding. I was able to add my product, price it on time, and track the total number of orders I received.
You can change the theme of your website if you want, so in a nutshell, using this platform has saved you a lot of money.

Pros

It helped me when I switched to WIX, I didn't have to do anything special to perfect my website.
All the tools for creating a website are already included in the platform.

It was a drag-and-drop game for me. At the time, I was learning how to code (HTML, CSS, and Javascript), so their Wix helped me build the entire website.
I was able to create and modify content, headers, text, colors, photos, sizes, and more.

Another element I like the most is that hosting and domains are only from Wix and are automatically connected, so you don't have to buy anything from different platforms.

Cons

I agree that this site has so many tools that it helps beginners to create very graphic or dynamic entire websites, but the site loads very slowly, and the audience bounce rate or traffic.
It also has the disadvantage of being expensive.
If you have an e-commerce related website as I built with Wix.
Due to the bounce rate, it was producing very low leads. My traffic couldn't load my website completely, so after a while, they leave my website and jump to another website. This was a big issue for me, so I left Wix and chose WordPress. This site also has its drawbacks, which is pricing. If you need hosting or other services, the price of this platform will be a little higher than the market.
As I said, after a while, I jumped to a very cheap WordPress platform.
All you have to do is learn how to install WordPress on your hosting and you're ready to go.

Howard
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

Expert's point of view to Wix Website Builder

Pros

Being an expert in the web building niche, I have reviewed and tested dozens of website builders. This allows me to offers you the unbiased Wix review, providing the most substantial pros and cons of the system that can affect the website creation process as well as the result. My experience allows me to state that Wix is definitely the service, which is worth the attention of all users, with no exception at all. It is equally understandable to newbies and web design pros, which is explained by the intuitive nature, simplicity and variety of features the system unveils to ensure the unsurpassed web building experience. Wix has grown in popularity during the recent years - just have a look around to see how many websites have been created with it lately! The platform has won worldwide recognition, having replaced dozens of web design tools, which were popular before. Its customer base has exceeded 120 millions of users from around 200 countries of the world and it still keeps growing, which is another proof of the system’s usability, professionalism and quality. It is absolutely great for average users willing to launch decent websites for commercial or non-commercial use!

Wix is a universal WYSIWYG website builder, which allows creating different types of websites in a quick and hassle-free way. Wix is based on the SaaS platform, which allows users to create and manage their websites from any mobile device. A convenient drag-and-drop website editor makes it possible to add the blocks and adjust their positions to give a website the required design. No web design or coding skills are needed to do that - so intuitive, simple and user-friendly the system is.

Wix Editor and Wix ADI

Wix allows creating websites in two different ways depending upon the skills and knowledge of a user. Wix Editor is a standard option that offers an opportunity to select and customize a template that comes up to your needs most of all. Wix ADI is an advanced tool, which ensures smooth and intuitive web building process. What you have to do is to provide the info about your company and the system will automatically generate a website for you.

Mobile-Optimized Template Gallery

Wix has an extensive gallery of niche-specific mobile-optimized templates. The system also offers a set of advanced design customization tools that make it possible to give your website the preferred look and functionality. It is also possible to access Wix App Market here to choose between dozens of free and paid applications that can be integrated into your website to ensure stunning website performance.

Blogging and eCommerce Features

Apart from creating standard websites, Wix can be used as a blogging and eCommerce platform. This unveils lots of new opportunities to users, who intend to establish their own web-based businesses.

Affordable Pricing Policy

Wix pricing policy is worth the attention as well. It has a free unlimited plan, the functionality of which is enough to test all the features of the system and five paid plans with diverse functionality that may cover all the web building needs.

Cons

No Template Change Option

Wix doesn't allow changing the template on the go. Once you have chosen a theme to start your website with, you'll have to keep working with it. Otherwise, all the submitted content will be lost. This is a drawback for most inexperienced users, but it’s possible to avoid the problem by making the right choice.

Doubtful Connect Domain Plan

The Connect Domain Plan allows connecting a domain name to your website, but it does not remove the system ad from it. Thus, there is no need to invest into this plan. Instead, it makes sense to upgrade to one of the higher plans that come with no ads included.

These are only a few wix disadvantages, which, however, are not that crucial and can’t overwhelm the benefits of the system. As of today, Wix is, undoubtedly, the leader in the web design niche, which doesn’t have any similar rivals to compete with.