QuickBooks Time Reviews

4.7

4.7

About QuickBooks Time

QuickBooks Time is a cloud-based time tracking solution that helps owners and managers keep track of employees in real-time from their web or mobile applications. It provides mobile time tracking for employees who either work...

4.8

Browse QuickBooks Time Reviews

6,824 of 6,824 reviews
Roselyn
Roselyn

Reviewed on 12/02/2023

"QuickBooks Time Makes Tracking Time Simple and Efficient"

QuickBooks Time to help manage my business finances and I'm really happy with the results. The software is extremely easy to use, and the customer service team is always on hand to answer any questions I have. The time tracking feature has been especially helpful for keeping track of employee hours, as well as for billing clients. I also appreciate the fact that QuickBooks Time syncs with my existing QuickBooks account so I can quickly view and update my finances. Overall, I'm very pleased with QuickBooks Time and highly recommend it to any business looking for an easy and efficient way to manage their finances.

Pros

I recently started using QuickBooks Time to manage our employee time tracking and it has been an amazing experience. From the easy setup to the intuitive interface, QuickBooks Time makes it easy to keep track of time, assign tasks, and monitor progress. The ability to set up multiple teams and have different settings for each team has been incredibly helpful in keeping our team organized and efficient. The integration with QuickBooks Online is also incredibly helpful in making sure our finances are up to date. Overall, QuickBooks Time makes it easy to keep our team organized and efficient and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great time tracking solution. I highly recommend Capterra to anyone looking to find the right software for their business.

Cons

I’ve been using QuickBooks software for a few years now and it has been a great experience overall. The software is extremely user-friendly, and I’ve found it very easy to set up accounts and track expenses. The customer service team is also very helpful and always willing to help out with any issues I might have. One thing I didn’t like about QuickBooks software was the lack of customization options. I found it difficult to customize the look and feel of the software in order to better suit my business needs. Additionally, the software seemed to be missing some features that I would have liked to have seen included. Overall, though, QuickBooks is a great software and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to-use accounting system.

Wave

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

I chose QuickBooks Time over the alternative products because it offers the most comprehensive set of features for tracking employee time and attendance. It has an easy-to-use interface with a mobile app that makes it easy for employees to clock in and out of work, as well as for supervisors to manage their teams. It also integrates with other QuickBooks products, such as QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Payroll, allowing for a seamless and automated workflow. Additionally, it provides detailed reports that help managers and business owners to better understand employee productivity and labor costs. Finally, the price point is very competitive and the customer service is excellent.
Roger
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 15/05/2024

My Comprehensive Review

Overall, my experience with QuickBooks Time has been positive. It's a comprehensive tool that meets my time tracking and project management needs. Despite some concerns about cost and setup complexity, the ease of use, advanced features, and strong customer support make it a valuable tool for my business.

Pros

I find QuickBooks Time to be incredibly user-friendly. The interface is intuitive, making it simple for my team to clock in and out. The mobile app is particularly convenient, allowing access on both iOS and Android devices. : I appreciate the advanced features like GPS tracking, geofencing, and mileage tracking. These are particularly useful for managing my mobile workforce. The Time Kiosk feature also allows employees to clock in using a shared device, which adds flexibility.

Cons

The cost can add up, especially for the Elite plan. The per-employee charges can become quite expensive for larger teams, which is something to consider. While GPS tracking is a great feature, its accuracy sometimes depends on cellular service quality, which can lead to occasional discrepancies in location data.

Diana
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 24/06/2024

Quickbooks Time problem with Payroll Reports totals

Aside from reports on Quickbooks Time not being accurate everything else works great for us.

Pros

Being able to track employees, being able to run time on a specific employee.

Cons

The Payroll Report Hours totaled at the top by Regular Hours and over time hours do not add up to the hours per employees listed. Your reports are not correct. Need more options to run reports in different ways.

Top QuickBooks Time Alternatives

Eranda
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Reviewed on 23/03/2024

Streamlining financial management

Finding it to be a reliable and user friendly accounting software solution.user oftern appreciate its comprehensive features.

Pros

Comprehensive features it provides a wide range of features for invoicing expense tracking 'payroll management reporting 'and more

Cons

Despite its user friendly interface mastering all off quickbook' features may require some time and training 'particularly for users who are new to accounting software

Clifton

Reviewed on 03/06/2024

Essential Tool for efficient business scheduling

My overall experience with QuickBooks Time has been fantastic. It's incredibly user-friendly, integrates seamlessly with other tools, and makes scheduling and time tracking a breeze. The mobile app and real-time updates are especially useful, making it an indispensable part of my business operations.

Pros

I've been using QuickBooks Time in my business for scheduling, and it's been a game-changer. The interface is user-friendly and easy for everyone to use. I love the accurate time tracking and how well it integrates with other QuickBooks products. The mobile app is great for managing things on the go, and the geofencing feature ensures everyone clocks in and out at the right location. The customizable reports are super helpful for making informed business decisions. Overall, it's an essential tool for keeping everything organized and running smoothly.

Cons

if I had to mention one minor downside, it would be that the occasional app update requires a quick restart. however, this is so trivial compared to all the benefits it provides.

Renee

Reviewed on 30/05/2024

Quikbooks review

Good. Very minor set backs when using but for the most part it is user friendly

Pros

It helps us maintain the budget cost for labor for each of our projects.
It makes doing payroll easier as we do not have to manually log our time.
We are able to see which employee is at each jobsite so we can better coordinate.

Cons

Sometimes we are not able to connect to the internet at our jobsite locations and it is useless when we are offline.

Naiem
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 26/05/2024

Streamlined Time Management: A Review of QuickBooks Time

Pros

QuickBookstime.com gives a seamless solution in efficient management of employee working hours. Its catchiest feature is probably the fact that it just so happens to have one of the simplest interfaces in the business making monitoring different times assigned to specific projects as well as duties extremely easy even when it might be hard in most cases. Additionally, through customization depending on your line of work therefore assisting in keeping time properly and managing payroll accurately this software can also be termed as flexible. For instant notifications as well as informed decision-making, users can get updated information about their status by looking at a dashboard on any web browser.

Cons

QuickBooks Time remains a dependable and effective solution for companies who desire efficient time taking processes. There are updates that keep on coming with splendid features which can make it more necessary in staff time control.

Hartley
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 07/06/2024

Great way to keep track of employees' times!

Pros

What I enjoy most about QuickBooks time is how easy it is to view and change/edit employees time clocks. My employees also enjoy QuickBooks times because of how easy it is to keep track of their hours and to clock in and out.

Cons

What I like least about QuickBooks times is honestly nothing! I am able to use this site with ease as well as my employees.

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 05/06/2024

Customer service in QuickBooks Time

Pros

The customer service is excellent, providing personalized tutorials based on your needs. I have spoken with various onboarding specialists, and each one has been outstanding.

Cons

Manually adding payroll mapping for each new employee is unreasonable; it should be more seamless, especially since it syncs with QuickBooks.

Bridget

Reviewed on 30/05/2024

Great Feature on QB

Pros

Easy to use and user Friendly able to teach our employees

Cons

Great product no compliants compared to other softwear to hard to learn for on the go employees

Jessica

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Awesome. Customer service has been always great and accessible. The follow-up and follow-through is amazing and makes me feel valued as a consumer.

Pros

Ease of Use is definitely on the top of my list. To be able to seamlessly transition between clients and projects without stopping my timer and opening up window upon window or tab upon tab makes life easier. Reporting is also easy and allows me to identify how much time I've spent on a client and/or project, what's billable, and how staff spent their time. It also allows my company to be in compliance with overtime based on company settings and breaks by just having a separate button for that. Love it.

Cons

I don't currently like that if a client has a subclient/project/job (whatever you call it), you have to track your time at the subclient level and are no longer able to track at the client level. Timekeeping should be flexible enough to allow for both.

OfficeTools

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Time

LiquidPlanner was supposed to help with project management but it made the process, reporting, and timekeeping very cumbersome and more time-consuming. Plus, Tsheets now integrates with QBO which we use regularly. Just need the QBO integration with projects to be released officially.

LiquidPlanner

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

Abacus and Cloud Servers...not sure about that.
Hugo

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

QuickBooks Times by Hugo Orlando

QuickBooks time is an easy and efficient way to track and do everything that you need to be done and with the timing sheets and make sure everything's on you know basically finished and everything's precisely you have never had a problem with that I have actually to have good prices they're really good and their customer service is great people should try this

Pros

Basically what I like the most about QuickBooks time is that they are precise there's nothing that I need to fix or try to intend to make it better or not it just comes out the way it's supposed to be it's awesome I don't have to deal with any problems I could call customer service at any time and be able to get my get anything fixed that it needs to be fixed so I give them a big thumbs up you should try it out

Cons

I'm sorry the only thing I can say is good things about QuickBooks time there's really nothing bad that's with it so that's my thing and there's nothing really bad enough the way it is

PayPal Commerce Platform

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

It had a better resolution for me a better outcome I didn't have to worry that much about putting too much information in there they got it really quick it was really fast and PayPal comments platform it just is really difficult it has too many different things and I just needed something quick and fast so that's why I QuickBooks time is the best
Mfundo
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

The Best Product to use

Prioritized assistance, the technology is every much awesome and to how things have changed now compare to how they were before it really helps the technology improves and each and everyday and that is wonderful for us

Pros

Me and my business partner have been using QuickBooks Time for almost 2 to 3 years now and it makes things very easy when it comes to our employees that have been working with us since we started our small business quick book is something we thought could not work but it actually did help us so much in each and everything when it comes to our employees scheduling

Cons

For the past 3 years we been using quick book have really did help us to our business has brought some much changes when it comes to our employees and i have recommended to other businesses and they are very happy for using it.

Bruce

Reviewed on 11/07/2023

QuickBooks Review

I discovered that the program was simple to use and efficient in handling their finances. As a small business owner, I came across Quickbooks Online and learned how simple it is to create and send professional invoices, keep tabs on spending, and generate reports to help with financial decision-making.I placed a lot of weight on the software's user-friendly interface and ability to integrate with other tools, including payroll systems or payment processors. The ease of using the software from any location with an internet connection may appeal to users.

Pros

Everything you need is conveniently located in Quickbooks Online, which is incredibly simple to use. It maintains the seamless operation of the firm finances. The invoicing, asset and cost management, report generation, and other functions are all very straightforward to use, locate, and link.

Cons

Although Quickbooks Online has a number of strong features, the pricing model may be problematic. Particularly for small firms or startups with limited resources, the subscription fees can add up quickly. Furthermore, several complex features are exclusive to higher-tier subscriptions, which may restrict their usefulness for users of lower-tier plans. If there were more economical choices or a flexible price structure to accommodate businesses of all sizes, that would be excellent.

Reviewed on 17/01/2024

works for employees but not for contractors

BAD! RUN! HIDE! Find some other software that works with QB Time. You'll save yourself alot of time dealing with glitches and customer service teams that can't help you. Not all of them are bad - 1 in 8 are probably really good. I just spent SO MUCH TIME and even wrote to all the executives, and none of them were able to help me - they just assigned someone that said she'd call back today, then it turned into tomorrow, then it was ghosting. Never heard from her again.

Pros

works for employee payments, they will pay the taxes if you input the tax id numbers for each state

Cons

doesn't work for contractors - i spent an entire month, 4 hours per day, dealing with problems with contractors. i finally started researching it myself (we purchased the most elite payroll and qbo advanced so we could get the best customer service) and it turns out it was a known issue since 2019. it's 2024 now. if they weren't going to fix it, they need to stop selling it. we spent so much time trying to get it to work, looking like idiots to our contractors, and wasting precious time we could have been using building the business. the system needs to work or go home. don't sell something that's broken.

• Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Reviewed on 05/01/2022

definitely not Simple and accurate as advertised

I really took a leap of faith on this product because of what my businesses associates warned me about. I think that quickbooks Time is just not for certain businesses. Especially for smaller businesses with budget conscious projects that have to check time management to ensure I don't go over the payroll allotment for specific projects.

Pros

I was really excited about all of the features this product had to offer. I mean so MANY features but I was very intrigued by the possibility of me being able to utilize this as my one stop shop for scheduling/time tracking/PTO, sick leave management/project time. This seemed like a way I could closely monitor productivity to better stay in budget for projects. I was very thankful for the incredible customer service QuickBooks provided, I was able to come to the realization that this product probably was the best for the company with their truthful, honest assistance.

Cons

I really dislike the amount of redundant features advertised as individual separate features. It was frustrating to say the least. There also were quite a bit of times that I had problems with scheduling and features that work in real time. I know QuickBooks Time is advertised as being "simple and accurate" but it was far from that.

Timesheets.com

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

I had used other QuickBooks software in the past and had a wonderful experience.
kim
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

QuickBooks Time

Overall experience is positive and we have no plans to leave Time or any of the QuickBooks products that we use.

Pros

We adopted it in April 2023 and there was a learning curve but once we got over the curve, it has worked well and is more efficient than GetHarvest which is what we were using. The ease of putting in time is a plus, it is pretty intuitive to use and the integration with QuickBooks Payroll is great.

Cons

Adopting the program is challenging as although it is a Quickbooks product, it is very clear that the customer service reps when you call Time don't know much at all about QuickBooks and the QuickBooks team doesn't know Time. One of our primary reasons for adopting Time was the ability to export the Time directly into QuickBooks for easier invoicing but it was and continues to be challenging to troubleshoot issues as they are not appropriately cross trained.

William

Reviewed on 05/01/2017

Why didn't I do T-Sheets sooner!!!

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which are linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you are able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets :)

Pros

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which is linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you're able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Cons

We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Reviewed on 04/05/2017

Dominic was very prompt very polite very personable and very helpful!

organization and time savings are the two biggest benefits

Pros

Overall ease of use is phenomenal! its extremely convenient, my employees love it. the cloud access is probably my favorite feature. being able to add and edit job codes from the mobile app is great! theres just so many things i love about the software that i cant begin with a review and keep it under 1500 words. in short i like the: compatibility with xero, square and others, i like the functions it can provide with scheduling, job reports etc. the pto is simple and easy to understand which is great. The customer service is absolutely out of this world. i think that might actually be my favorite part of the software. i cant thank you guys enough for putting such an emphasis on that end of things! in todays day and age its a lost service and dealing with tsheets support is always pleasant, easy and fast! very very refreshing!!

Cons

the cons i have are, certain functions are a little hard to get the hang of, for instance the overtime calculator and job costs function, i wish there was a way to add expenses to each employee such as insurance, social security, medicare etc so i could have an itemized list of what each job actually costs and what percentage of it is fixed costs and what can be trimmed or cut out. The complexity and highly indepth nature could be considered a con or a pro its a double edged sword really, i love all of the functions but i feel as though i need to take a class just to understand all of the functions and how to properly use them to make tsheets as effective as it can possibly be. so the in depth nature is fantastic if i were to take the time to train myself or pay to train an employee but a bit of a con when i dont exactly have a ton of spare time to train myself and budgets are tight due to re investing into the company tools and etc. i realize calling that a con is a bit of a stretch because it should be figured into company budget for training/reinvesting but a simplified version could be good or step by step tutorials for each individual function would help so i can train myself on what immedeately is important vs training on the entire software on some stuff i may never need/use. hope that helps! your software is amazing! keep up the fantastic work!!

Victor
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 15/09/2022

2022 QuickBooks Best Review

Pros

You can manage your team's time and schedules using QuickBooks Time without a physical time clock or laborious spreadsheets. It can be found in QuickBooks Online and effortlessly works with QuickBooks Payroll and other well-known payroll programs. For firms with employees who need to travel to a job site as well as remote teams, QuickBooks Time is a great fit. In contrast to other time tracking tools, QuickBooks Time offers all the tools you need for light project management as well as task and project costing. Since QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Online are integrated, data entry for billing and payroll is almost removed. Managing paid time off is one of its fundamental HR aspects, which will lessen the need for extra software. For your small business, QuickBooks Time is a great option because of all of these capabilities.

Your employees might really like keeping track of their time if they have a variety of ways to clock in and out and nice, witty reminders when they forget.

Cons

The base-plus-subscriber charge for QuickBooks Time might be too expensive for some companies, especially if they employ a very large or very small number of people. Furthermore, other companies with straightforward time tracking requirements might find QuickBooks Time to be overly complex.

However, QuickBooks Time's failure to manage employee attestation in areas where employees are required to take breaks is by far its worst flaw. Employers risk incurring significant fines if they don't give rest intervals as specified by state legislation and at the appropriate times. Employers are responsible for ensuring that rest breaks are provided and taken. Consider a different time tracking solution with an attestation toolkit if your company operates in a state that mandates employee rest periods.

Manmohan
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 19/02/2023

Efficient Time Management with QuickBooks Time

QuickBooks Time is a cloud-based software that offers a comprehensive solution for businesses in the UK to manage their employee's time effectively. The software's intuitive interface, seamless integration with QuickBooks Online, and flexible pricing plan make it an ideal tool for small to medium-sized businesses.One of the most significant advantages of QuickBooks Time is its ease of use. The software's interface is user-friendly, allowing businesses to manage their employee's work hours, assign tasks, and track time with ease. The software also generates detailed reports that provide businesses with critical insights into their employee's working patterns, enabling them to make informed decisions about scheduling and resource allocation.Another advantage of QuickBooks Time is its affordability. The software offers a flexible pricing plan that can be customized to suit different business needs. This means that businesses can choose the features that are most relevant to their operations, making it a cost-effective solution for managing their employee's time.Moreover, QuickBooks Time offers a mobile app that allows employees to track their time on the go, making it an ideal tool for businesses with remote or mobile workers. The app syncs with the software's cloud-based platform, ensuring that all data is up-to-date and accurate.However, the software's customization options are somewhat limited, and some users have reported glitches or bugs when using the mobile app. A

Pros

1. User-Friendly Interface: QuickBooks Time has an intuitive interface that is easy to use, even for those who have no prior experience with time-tracking software. This makes it easy for businesses to adopt and implement the software without any significant disruption to their operations.2. Accurate Time Tracking: The software offers accurate time tracking features that allow businesses to monitor their employee's working hours in real time. This feature ensures that businesses can manage their resources effectively and prevent unnecessary overtime payments.3. Customizable Pricing Plans: QuickBooks Time offers customizable pricing plans that allow businesses to choose the features that are most relevant to their operations. This flexibility means that businesses can save money by only paying for the features they need, making it a cost-effective solution for managing their employee's time.

Cons

1. Limited customization options: Some users have found that the software's customization options are somewhat limited, especially when it comes to modifying certain aspects of the interface or reports. This can be frustrating for businesses that want more control over how their data is presented or organized.2. Mobile app glitches: While the mobile app is a convenient feature, some users have reported experiencing glitches or bugs when using it. This can cause delays or errors in tracking time, which can be problematic for businesses that rely on accurate time management.3. Customer support: A few users have mentioned that they had difficulty getting timely or helpful customer support when they encountered technical issues or had questions about the software's features. While this may not be a widespread issue, it's something to keep in mind for businesses that prioritize strong customer service.

Stacia

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

Tracking Time & Projects with TSheets

We just completed our first round of invoicing since using TSheets company wide and find that the project break down reporting have made the switch from another time clocking app to TSheets completely worth the transition. We look forward to further customizing and using TSheets for our company that best suit our needs.

Pros

So far we really like the project reporting and are looking forward to start using TSheets to help automatic invoicing in Quickbooks. I am in the office use the time clocking features from my computer and find it very easy to use. Of course bugs come with any new program you use whether on your end or the developers. The great thing about TSheets is the customer support - I have yet to have a bad experience and have made multiple phone calls or chat discussions.

Cons

So far the one glitch we wish was easier is adding Breaks. It would be super helpful to be able to add or edit your break time from the time sheet editor box. Customer support has acknowledged this and say they also run into this issue.

Connie
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

Excellent Support and Service

I was attempting to set up an automated break for all staff that would occur for 30 minutes in each five hour work period. I could not get it to work so emailed my request. Customer service representative sent me an email and asked me some questions. He then followed up with me the next day, but I was not available to take his call. When I called back, I had the best, professionally customer service experience. From the person that initially answered the phone, through to the complete conversation with Customer service representative, exceptional service; when on hold while attempting to connect me with David, the person came back after one minute to apologize for leaving me on hold and let me know she was still trying to connect with David; stopped anytime I spoke and listened to what I had to say without interrupting and so on. Customer service representative reviewed my requirements and advised, he would speak to the techs and see what they could do for us. It has been a long time since I experience this amazing customer service. By the very next day the automated breaks worked perfectly. When I spoke to my associates, they commented that they were also very impressed with the customer service and sincere interest in resolving their issues in a timely manner, anytime they called.

Pros

Anytime we have come up against something that was not working correctly or hoped to have customized for our company, the Tsheets team was able to accommodate it, usually within a day. Amazing customer care!
The Tsheets system makes hourly tracking so easy and you can quickly determine where the staff were during the day and when they logged out.

Cons

Only thing is that GPS does not track the arrival time since cannot start until person logs into Tsheets. Staff that are late say they forgot to log in. It would be good to have an option so we could track as per the scheduled start time for each employee, of course, this would only apply to the staff that have company cell phones or for anyone that is compensated for the data that is required to leave their location services on.

Tom
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 06/03/2020

Price Increase???

In the beginning it was good. It did what we needed and the service was great. Then they got rid of their great service staff and increased their prices by double and it got more glitchy over time, not better. Too bad. lots of potential here. And for such a big company like Intuit to purchase TSheets and then cut back on quality and service and increase prices seems like an indication of their business practices. shame :(

Pros

At the beginning we had an account manager who was super helpful and did everything she could to get the software to how we needed it. We like how it works with QB and it has the functions we needed.

Cons

It would randomly clock employees out for no reason.
When an employee would clock out, sometimes it would keep them clocked in.
We had an amazing account manager, then with no heads up, i emailed her one day and got a returned email. I called them and they told me she no longer works for the company. I asked who my new account manager was and they said they no longer provide one and that i have to go through their chat system. It made troubleshooting and customizing impossible.
We got an email the other day stating that they are increasing their prices by double. We were paying a $20 base fee and $5 per user. Now its going to be $30 base fee and $10 per user. WTH! Its barley worth the $5 per user. You also have to pay extra for a lot of the add ons. This is why we're leaving this system. It feels like once they have you hooked, they keep adding costs. That or they are going to dissolve TSheets and integrate something into QB then charge a premium. That sounds more like something they'd do.

Dana

Reviewed on 07/08/2019

OMG! Customer Support is AWESOME!

Overall, I give them a 5 stars... Their customer service, GPS Tracking of employees and mobile time entry plus ease of use by employees and the admin staff are an valuable asset to my business!

Pros

This software is perfect for our on the go team. We can track our technicians, make notes of those extras that always pop up and it is essential for our time and material projects! It is easy for our employees to use on site and even works in different time zones. Can't say enough about this ap. Best off, they have the absolute BEST customer service! Always upbeat and they know their stuff. Rep helped me today get out of a self created jam :-).

Cons

Reports are definitely a down side... They are full of graphs that are confusing rather than informational. But the main payroll report and approval reports work great that you work with all the time work fine. Just gets a little stressful when pulling up project/customer totals over different time frames....

Time Tracker

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

Easier to use and the customer support.