Brandwatch Reviews

Visit Website

About Brandwatch

Brandwatch is a leading Consumer Intelligence and Social Media Management solution that empowers over 5,000 of the world's most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social. Its Consumer...

3.9
3.9
4.2

Browse Brandwatch Reviews

Reviewed on 27/04/2019

Best in class software, easy to use, and feature-rich

We use Falcon.io to monitor the sentiment, mentions and overall trends/virality of our clients social media profiles.

Pros

First of all, the biggest benefit of Falcon is that it comes in significantly cheaper than the market leader (Salesforce) and 100x easier to use and get started.

While customization may not be as extensible as Salesforce (also without the headaches), there's still a good degree of tuning to be found within Falcon such as setting up automatically generated reports, custom dashboards, and brand monitoring options.

Falcon also works great in a multilingual setting (French and English in our case), though will sometimes report some false-positives in non-English sentiments.

The ability to monitor brand mentions, sentiments, and callouts across all social media platforms and the web in one convenient dashboard is amazing.

Cons

The mobile version of the site, and mobile apps for iOS/Android (Called Engage) are a bit buggy sometimes, and leave a bit to be desired feature-wise. Though, thankfully it appears that the app is regularly updated and maintained, so I'm holding out hope that it grows to be much more serviceable in the future.

Sabina
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Falcon review

User friendly, amazing support team and account managers!

Pros

For us the scheduling tool is most useful. Falcon is very user-friendly. Once implemented we we're able to roll it out to stakeholders with ease.

Cons

When we first started using Falcon we felt that we couldn't use it to the fullest due to API restrictions. Since raising our issues with Falcon their development team have now almost resolved all of the issues. I do feel that the listening tool could be better. We run yearly influencer rankings and need to pull historical data but Falcon only allows you to pull 30 days of historical data when setting up a new listening stream.

Sprout Social

Reasons for Choosing Brandwatch

Needed more features for our social media intelligence tool.

Hootsuite

It was recommended.
ashley
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 18/03/2020

It's a good experience, but really wish those pieces of functionality were available as they are crucial to efficiency of our business.

Pros

The software is helpful to managing all social channels

Cons

There are a few features that really could be improved:
-bulk scheduling: being able to schedule multiple posts over the course of months or weeks. Our business can use the same evergreen posts at certain times. The functionality that Sprout Social offers is ideal.
-scheduling the same posts across multiple channels on the same interface. Facebook, Insta and Linked In-- again Sprout allows this functionality.
-not limiting custom reports to a certain number of metrics.

Sprout Social , Meltwater and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Brandwatch

Previous relationship and the all in one reporting functionality. Other companies used 3rd parties for reporting purposes.

Top Brandwatch Alternatives

Janina
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 30/03/2020

Efficient social media management tool

Pros

We regulalrly use the content pool and calendar functionalities within the publish area. This has helped us a lot in collaborating with different countries in our company when it comes to sharing content and ideas.

Cons

We are current waiting for some improvements in the "measure" area. There are currently some features missing like exporting metrics/Dashboards and also some data for particular channels.

Reasons for Choosing Brandwatch

We were looking for a solution that better helps us with international collaboration

Reasons for Switching to Brandwatch

We have received best overall combination in terms of functionality, service and price.
Cindy

Falcon Review

Getting other teams to schedule has cut down my tasks in some ways, making people more responsible for their own projects and providing training for them so they've learned a new skill.
Customer service is always great, (Helgi is awesome) (and love that you can send GIFS), and they're usually quick to respond and resolve issues.

Pros

The calendar overview
Scheduling quite easily
Being able to leave notes
Having a team system

Cons

The approval system and the access that different user roles have.
Preview mode not always being accurate.
Not being able to do things like tagging on pics for Twitter or needing an app to schedule certain posts on Instagram.
Falcon not being able to collate all data from all channels for stats (but i know that's due to the channel permissions and not Falcon)
Falcon sometimes refreshing and not saving posts, taking ages to load images.
Channels being disconnected (again not entirely Falcons fault)

Julia

Would Highly Recommend

My overall experience with Falcon. io has been very positive. I just wish I had more time to use it to its full potential!

Pros

It allows one person to manage over 10 different social channels with varying levels of involvement. The reporting function is very user-friendly. Customer service is easy to access through the help feature if you ever run into issues.

Cons

Cost. Considering all the free open-source software available, I think the cost would limit the types of businesses that could afford this tool.

Sophie

Excellent so far!

Enjoying it so far, it meets all our needs and has great customer support.

Pros

The product is easy to use and hands down the best thing that comes with it is the constant support of their staff. Always very helpful and quick in responding to queries.

Cons

I think overall the platform could be a little more visual. We've previously used Dash Hudson and found this to be 100% user friendly and metrics could be understood at a glance.

Todd
  • Industry: Utilities

Falcon Makes Our Social Media Life Easier

Pros

I like how Falcon quickly allows me to pull monthly reports to send to management. Before Falcon, I had to go through each platform we use and compose an analytics report. Now I just go into Falcon, customize what data I want to see, set the date range, and snap--there it is.

Cons

A previous scheduler we used allowed the user to drag content all around the calendar when rescheduling. I wish Falcon had that option (instead of having to open the post and reschedule it that way.

Matt

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Good social media scheduler and monitoring system.

Pros

I like the ease of scheduling social media posts. They tend to keep up with the platforms' changes pretty well.

Cons

The analytics leave a little to be desired, though they do seem to be developing those capabilities at the moment.

Lynan
Lynan
  • Industry: Hospitality

Falcon.io is a One Stop Social Media Stop for Agencies

I shared most in the I like section. For our big client its been a godsend, with smaller clients a bit trickier. Its streamlined our content creation process and made us more consistent with posting at optimal times on different platforms than ever. Also we can get months ahead with scheduled content, like we'd always dreamed. Its freed up time for other important business things!

Pros

I love the dashboard interface, and the ability to switch from one Client (Project) to another. I absolutely LOVE that my team & I can post for clients on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter. We even can map out Instagram stories as a part of the overarching social media strategy. As an agency owner, I like the approval capabilities for my content creator or clients to create posts and for us to be the final approval and last eyes to see a post before it goes live. And last but not least, I am a huge fan of the reporting, easy to generate reports for each platform that we can send or review for clients as frequently as need. Also was extremely helpful for end of year/new year meetings I had in December and January, I was more prepared and educated about our stats than ever before, with just a few clicks.

Cons

Wishing you had Pintrest posting (we use and pay for Tailwind). More education on how to use social listening. More capabilities of the apps (to approve ideally or quick switch out or fix posts). To be able to answer chats/DMs in your app, so we can track our responses through stats.

Kristian
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

A good-looking tool for measuring social presence

It's great for measurement across various channels and our clients are happy with the out-of-the-box reports.

Pros

We solely use the software for measurement and it works great for us. It makes is really easy to visualize how our clients perform across multiple social platforms at once. The export options are good and the generated reports look great. It would be even better if the reports allowed for further customization; advanced period comparison, layout options etc.

Cons

The measurement view could be better organized when working with multiple clients. It can be difficult to focus in on one client at the time without using filters. Also, it can be really slow but that could be down to the amount of data being processed or the use of Angular :-)

Sprout Social and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Brandwatch

Because of the company's reputation and recommendation from fellow marketeers.
Adam
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Review...

Positive! Customer service is great and we're getting a lot of value out of the product. If the final few things we need were in the platform it would be perfect.

Pros

The levels of data that are available for reporting. The publishing capabilities and how easy it is to publish.

Cons

Dashboards should sort a lot of these, but having Twitter stats on a post by post basis, having greater analysis of labels, making it easier to retrospectively tag labels, and having dashboards which can show full content performance metrics that matter to us across all platforms (specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).

Alicia

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Must-Have for a Busy Agency

Overall I love it for scheduling, analytics, and engagement management. I have noticed a few bugs with it not working certain days or posts not able to go through. But for the most part, with how much I use it, I've had minimal issues, and I would recommend this for any agency or social media marketer that is juggling a lot of clients.

Pros

This platform cuts out hours of time scheduling & customizing posts for multiple social media platforms. It's also a great tool for managing comments/messages for multiple clients in one easy, organized location.

Cons

FB Business Suite now allows you to schedule IG & FB stories, while Falcon still doesn't have that feature. Also we paid for the Advertising feature which allows you to set up FB ads directly through the platform, however I have found that I still end up using FB Ads Manager to maintain my advertising. I was excited about the idea of being able to do everything in one spot initially but the advertising feature is not easy to use, although I'm sure a lot of that has to do with what the FB API allows for third-party apps, and you can't easily set up different types of ads & optimization, so you end up having to move to FB Ads Manager anyway to do anything that isn't a basic "boost."

Hilary

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Falcon Review

Pros

I like the ease of use when assigning messages to my team. I also like the calendar view and the ease with which can reschedule posts.

Cons

My least favorite thing about Falcon is the reporting module, I'd love to see some revenue based KPIs in there as well.

Sprout

Reasons for Choosing Brandwatch

Wanted a more robust product

Agorapulse
Arseniy

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

All-in-one tool for social media

We are managing several dozen channels and over 70 users in a dozen countries - for me as an admin and coordinator Falcon provides tools to see what's happening where and allocate access and resources easily.

Pros

- Ease of user/channel management.
- One-stop solution for publishing, engagement, listening and analytics
- Reliable and easy web-interface and bulk upload features
- Very responsive customer support
- Lots of customer success management support - training, webinars, etc.

Cons

- I am less impressed by Measure tools than the rest of the suite, but this largely because we have extensive needs for pretty customised reporting on social channels' performance and I find it more productive to work with raw data and custom made dashboards. If you are a content manager and need to keep an eye on some key numbers - Falcon is OK.

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

Great and easy to use content planning tool

Pros

Full range of features that enables you to set and previsualize

Cons

Uncertainties around the figures shared due to non real time display

Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Brandwatch

Price, and tool more robust

Loomly

Easier user interface
Anthony

Reviewed on 18/03/2020

Great software with just a few bugs

Overall, Falcon has been a great social media management tool and we would highly recommend

Pros

I love the level of detail in Falcon. The analytic tools are great and the engage platform is phenomenal. We are also equally impressed with the Listen tool.

Cons

There has been a few moments where we had extreme bugs that took weeks to resolve. However, the support team went above and beyond and has always quickly gotten back to us and regularly communicated.

Sprinklr

Cost.
Conor
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Overall a great & efficient software, with some room for improvement.

It's definitely tidied up our social media scheduling process and has allowed us to track things without searching back through our posting history. Once twitter impressions are implemented this will be near enough perfect.

Pros

The tagging/labelling posts is by far the best feature we use. It allows us to categorise by player or sponsor and then easily pull off the data for all of those posts collectively.

Cons

The software is still yet to implement twitter impressions as part of the label reports which makes collecting the data more work than it should be.

Sprout Social and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Brandwatch

The post labelling feature.
Tom
Tom

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

Expensive but useful social tool

Very positive.

Pros

Integration with LinkedIn.
Powerful monitoring capabilities.
Easy to use dashboards.
Great onboarding.
Reliable - never had a failed post.

Cons

Expensive compared to competitors.
No support for gallery posts or multiple image posts on Instagram and LinkedIn.

Amy
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Helps us do our best

Pros

Falcon has helped us streamline our content publishing, and measure our effectiveness like never before.

Prior to falcon we had to work with free scheduling tools that didn't do all we needed, and content was held in spreadsheets. Now we can plan, implement and measure our social offering all on one platform!

Cons

Whilst there are great tools to implement with a CRM system or social media to create profiles, there is not an available API for our CRM system.

Measures and reports can be improved, but they are working on this all the time!

Antti
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Lovely tool

I would describe myself as a satisfied user, who is still learning.

Pros

I like the fact that I can collect all our social media doings in one hub, and feel that thou I have been using Falcon.io for a while there is always some untapped potential, waiting to be realized. The dialogue with the company also seems to have the customers best at heart, and staying in tune is really easy. The inspirational sessions set up by Falcon.io providing inspiration from across the globe is a big plus.

Cons

We have some challenges with multilingual posts, and every now and then there are some small kinks in the interface that usually get ironed out pretty fast.

Nathan

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Good and easy to use, does the job (for the most part)

Pros

Falcon is very easy to use for scheduling social media posting and analysing the data and insights. The graphs available when analysing the data are particularly useful and user friendly to interact with and understand and for simple scheduling posts, Falcon makes it very easy to do so. The customer support team is always quick to respond to any queries I might have and usually do a good job of fixing any issue I am having.

Cons

Where Falcon could improve is with it's scheduling system. As it stands, Falcon cannot be directly used on desktop to schedule or post carousels on Instagram. This can be done by using their Falcon Hub app, but is a pain to use, and still rather than schedule posts, it simply populates the necessary fields into the Instagram app itself.

William
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

It's pretty good

I really like the experience on Falcon.io. It is easy and intuitive to create our daily publications. Our global team can work together around the world.

Pros

The possibility of use all of our social media channels in one plataform.
Easy to schedule and copy posts to another network.
Content pool is really interesting to view what our team is working out.
Stock and campaings.

Cons

Some channels disconnect sometimes.
Metrics and informations available is not too useful (at least for us).

Steve

Excellent software!

It’s been excellent

Pros

Very easy to learn, very easy to continually use every day.

Cons

There is nothing about this product that I do not like.

Martin

Reviewed on 13/09/2023

Very useful tool to analyze conversation on Twitter and Reddit

Pros

It's great how you can automatically analyze sentiment using word clouds or topics.

Cons

Sometimes takes very long time to get the data from a query to analyze conversations