About Route4Me

Route4Me is a cloud-based fleet management solution designed for small, midsize and large businesses. Primary features include route planning and routing guides. It allows users to type-in or upload customer addresses and plan a...

Browse Route4Me Reviews

Matteo G. Matteo G.

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

The perfect tool to complete fleet management

Absolutely no problems: a lot of functionalities who can match any customers needs.

Pros

Very easy to use with a fantastic interface, who doesn't require any kind of training. Platform speed is very high and API availability make Route4Me the standard de facto about route planning systems.

Cons

Not so easy to find marketing information on the web site, but European office supported us by phone very well.

Kristen B. Kristen B.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 03/10/2017

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates...

We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

Pros

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

Cons

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Stan B. Stan B.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

Route4Me - a valuable tool to help us accomplish our mission

Our organization is an all-volunteer non-profit that delivers healthy food to our city's children every week throughout the Summer school vacation when the meals normally available from the school system to low-income families is no longer available.

Pros

Ease of creating new maps from imported addresses.
The flexibility of modifying routes easily by importing new addresses and inserting them into existing routes with drag and drop technology.

Critical to our operation is the ability to export mapping results from Roue4Me to be imported into our database and be integrated with our delivery lists. Route4Me does this easily.

Cons

Our drivers are all volunteers so we do not use all of the powerful Smartphone navigation available from Route4Me so we rely upon printed maps and driving directions. I find the quality of the printed maps lacking due to the density of our 12 routes, making 15 to 25 stops per route over quite compact local routes in the city.

Top Route4Me Alternatives

Dani S. Dani S.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Expensive with lots of additional costs

There have been two times I've tried to resolve an error happening in back end when creating routes but support team has not been in touch (confirmed by chat that its a R4M error)
Its been good but the plans are inflexible and the issue above has stopped me getting the most I can out of it.

Pros

The reporting abilities are quite useful and easy to use

Cons

There are errors and the training is not that easy to use - the additional costs also amount very quickly especially for a small operation

Mahmut M. Mahmut M.

Reviewed on 13/10/2021

Route 4 Me System and Usage

We are creating thousands of routes daily and Route4Me helping us to faciliate our work.

Pros

We have used different features in past year such as "Maximum Number of Routes/Vehicles, Maximum Route Duration DD:HH:MM etc. " but the lataest "Maximum Stopp per Route" function did help us alot to find spesific adresses that are on the same route.

Cons

Not cons but would be great to mark those route and change a date for multiple routes in once instead of changing one by one.

Frank W. Frank W.

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Route4Me Had Just What We Were Looking For!

Software offers the specific abilities we desired and is easy to use. Customer Support is helpful and the live chat is always available. The new customer onboarding session was a great help!

Pros

The most important feature we had to have was being able to route using pre-set ETA's. Software is fairly easy to use and the 90 min onboarding session answered the questions I had.

Cons

When uploading a route there are a lot of screens that you have to click through until the route is actually created. They are time consuming and at times tedious.

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

The #1 factor for choosing Route4Me is the ability to route using pre-set ETA's.
Molly F. Molly F.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 22/09/2021

I can not find a reason to NOT use Route4Me!!!

I am hooked. I almost wish I could use it more often, but that would really make much work for me. I think it is quite wonderful! If it could drive for me, while doing everything else it does for me, maybe that would be an improvement, but I believe that is an option that I lack the ability to use. So perfect, just wonderful!!

Pros

Well I would say how much time it saves me, but I must say the most valuable part of this software is the Customer Service Reps that stand ready to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been able to almost predict when I was struggling and needed some mild assistance. Their professionalism could not be improved upon. Top notch gentlemen!!

Cons

Sometimes the mapping angle is a tad off. Also I wish there was a way I could circle a specific area and make a sub route from a larger route, but there is ways around that, and I have picked up so many other time saving tricks that I have afternoons off during the busiest week of my job!

Jeff G. Jeff G.

Reviewed on 23/03/2018

When I use it,it works

Pros

Easy baby easy I use it for setting up my run list daily and not always in the same area. I cover the entire county some 5 or 600 square miles or more. It sets me up so I don't waste my time getting from 1 stop to the next.

Cons

Uuum let me get back to you on this. I would say the software needs to recognize the area your in so I don't have a stop in Rome or France when I'm in So Cal. That kinda messes everything up. Program the softwares for the state your in not the state of confusion.

Kyle L. Kyle L.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 20/12/2017

Very In-depth routing suite with innovative features

Pros

Really like they way that Route4Me is setup. We used the software for our waste collection business and enjoyed the amount of levers that could be used to fine tune and improve the routes. Their sales staff were extremely helpful in demoing the platform and their trial period was great to try out our need specifically.

Cons

Unfortunately, we needed something a little more simpler. Our needs specifically surrounded requiring each vehicle to have a unique departure and termination address. Route4Me offered the services of their in house development team, but we ended up finding another solution to meet our needs.

Lukasz W. Lukasz W.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 18/12/2020

Best in class software and customer service.

R4Me is a fantastic tool for daily dynamic routing. It is easy to implement and very intuitive.

Pros

User friendly interface with plenty of options for routing. The platform offers very good level of options for routing small to medium size fleet.

Cons

R4Me is a good fit for our needs and supports transportation operations perfectly. no issues to report.

Thomas W. Thomas W.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 10/08/2019

Best planner I've tried

Pros

My routes are different every day. Route4Me plans the best way each time. Only once in the last 3 months did I change the order of delivery.

Cons

I would like for the software to be programed for my state only. When I'm adding an address, it comes up with similar addresses in other states.

Carol S. Carol S.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 19/10/2019

Garage Sale Sites

It is so easy to use and I love the ‘optimize’ feature so I don’t have drive extra miles. I can go in the order of my route.
I use it more when we are in FL when I don’t know the terrain. If it’s too far away, over 10 miles, I delete that sale. In Indiana, I am more knowledgeable about the city/county.

Pros

I LOVE how it optimizes the route of garage sales throughout our villages in FL. We have 160,000 people. There are a lot of garage sales but the estate sales are awesome!

Cons

Since it’s ‘free’, I only get 10 routes a month. All my routes are new...I will not use them again.

Ron B. Ron B.

Reviewed on 24/11/2017

Great app that I use everyday at work.

Saves me time everyday

Pros

I like the ease of use and that it has the capability of handling many routes at one time. I also like that it gives you an estimated time of arrival

Cons

That is doesn't number the route consecutively from start to finish. Also it will finish the route at the furthest point from my starting point

Steve M. Steve M.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

Route Planning

Everyone has been very helpful over the years.

Pros

Ease of use and universal ways of importing addresses.

Cons

None. Route4Me Software is a perfect solution and good tool for our needs.

Daniel R. Daniel R.

Reviewed on 08/11/2020

Best value for buck to be productive

I am in the streetlight repair business. I can plan my day very easily in minutes and not cross cross routes all day

Pros

Ease of use to implement, change mid stream and organize

Cons

Expense of multi user corporate license. Would live to have my boss use this for everyone but not sure if it’s too expensive

Joseph O. Joseph O.

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

Easiest app to use

So far the app really helps when you want to save time and money on trying to figure your route on your own.

Pros

Easy set up. Cut down 90% of the time I used to waste trying to map my stops individually. Also love the side bar where route 4 me sends the address straight to your Apple Maps or google maps.

Cons

Still new to the app but so far I don’t have any complaints.

Lindy F. Lindy F.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 15/09/2019

GREAT

Love it !

Pros

It saves me enough time to easily pay for the service. I will never be without it!

Cons

No problems. I enjoy it. Great product. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Fernando A. Fernando A.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 11/04/2019

TGS SERVICES

Great tool for my business and for my employees is going to great to keep track of the schedule.

Pros

Easy to set the address, the system identifies the places very quickly.

Cons

Is hard to go back to the notes, when press on the highlighted file is doesn’t open that file it opens a drop box with portion.

Mike V. Mike V.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 29/04/2020

Route planning for small one man business

It is just another task I don't have toe bother with.

Pros

After a couple of customer service calls. The app is now up and running. It is easy , once set up, to plan routes with the regular customer base I use.

Cons

One minor annoyance, the planner often takes me past an address and returns me there later in the route.

Veronica C. Veronica C.

Reviewed on 04/07/2021

Not Sure Navigating

Very unsatisfied with this system.

Pros

Too complicated to enjoy the features.
All of my team members highly recommended this as the best thing ever.

Cons

The automated voice was very annoying. Too loud. Not accurate at all. Confused

Genevieve W. Genevieve W.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 07/02/2021

Tool I cannot live without to do my job!

I could not do my job as easily and efficiently if I did not have a route for me

Pros

So easy to set up my routes. I can set up hundreds of addresses if I need to. The optimization is amazing!

Cons

I can’t say there are any concerts this point

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Route ME

It is the best use of entry time that will keep me in an organized approach to cold calling!

Pros

This software organized my life to the utmost. I was always trying to figure out where to go first and then wandered around looking for the next address.
this kept me on a mission.

Cons

loading it on my iphone took me a bit and then figuring out that I did not need to enter my starting location..

Judy C. Judy C.

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

NOT userfriendly

It was Not good! I spent 3 hours in one night alone trying to get it to work. Useless app.

Pros

It has potential. This field REQUIRED 17 characters.

Cons

It would only take 17 addresses. It would not optimize. I called customer service, Finally got a voicemail and then never received a call back. I watched YouTube videos that just described features to market and sell the app, not answer FAC’s or show a Detailed tutorial. The tutorial in the app is useless, just shows you how a few “buttons” work. I would never purchase this app if their free trial can’t show me what it can do, therefore if this is what it can do I would not use it or recommend it!

Jenna H. Jenna H.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

Outstanding Customer Service

Its been great and has saved me so much time route planning.

Pros

I like that the sofware is fairly easy to use while driving. I need to make lots of stops and sometimes change my routing in the middle of the day. Its easy and functional.

Cons

Sometimes it glitches while trying to connect with my GPS

Carlos G. Carlos G.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 22/01/2020

Costly

I do like it but don’t love it. Although is full functional

Pros

Helps me be productive through project. Easier entering addresses than routings

Cons

The arrive icon not needed. Can’t download addresses via excel.