About SugarCRM

SugarCRM is a cloud-based application for handling sales automation, marketing automation, account management and customer relationship management needs. SugarCRM offers features such as customizable home pages, a new-user...

3.8

Victoria
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Excellent Community CRM

SugarCRM Community edition has been a great daily driver for my music business. It's reliable, and has enough functionality to enable me to record all the key data that I need. The ability to self-host the platform is fantastic, because it helps keep costs down, and when you work on a small-scale, you don't need all of the processing power of a paid hosted solution. Definitely a great option if you have the savvy to install and maintain your own instance on your web server.

Pros

I used the self-hosted community CRM for several years for my own music business. It has a ton of functionality that matches a lot of the basic features you find in Salesforce Classic. It's a great tool for keeping track of client data, deal tracking, etc. It's also nice to be able to self-host the platform as well as it's a lot more affordable than using a paid SaaS solution.

Cons

SugarCRM Community Edition looks pretty dated. If you don't have a lot of experience with the typical CRM data model concept, it can be hard to figure out how to use the system. The interface could be modernized to make it easier to navigate and find your way around. Another downside to being the Community Edition is that you need to know how to install and maintain the platform on your own server, but this is also a plus if you do have these skills.

Reviewed on 26/05/2019

Indeed a great CRM with effective results

Overall my experience with this CRM is great. I am using it daily and I can say that my daily work is incomplete without it. It is so simple to use and provides amazing results for reports and dashboards, their customer's support team is very responsive.

Pros

I am using it for more than three years and like almost everything about it. This CRM is very easy to use because of its simple design and easy to use user interface. I like the way SugarCRM provides reports and dashboards which is very easy to understand. SugarCRM provides secruity of data and information and now I can handle the different campaigns, create a different campaign for anyone and even get a complete picture of it very easily.

Cons

I would like to highlight one thing that I dislike about it which is its overall cost. A small organization may not afford this CRM but overall it is worth to spend on it.

Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to SugarCRM

We choose this because it has strong customer support team and it is less expensive compared to there products.
Julia Maria
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

A complete history of calls, emails, and customers in one location only

SugarCRM offers you a way to monitor all the clients and leaflet details so you can keep everyone within the business on the same page, from ads to distribution to support to everyone to work with a system to get a detailed view of what is going on for each and every customer and future buyers. This is where I can show the details that are most important for my day, whether it is my channeling of potential clients, the weekly operation and predictions from my staff, or my allocated customer service cases. The home page can be personalized for any division of Sample with exactly the right details for every user. The browser bar at the top of the screen is the preferred position, but it can be placed sideways, floating or at the bottom.

Pros

The software provides a robust search feature that allows you to search by name, phone number, and other data values that I need. A standard profile account view would highlight the key information in the configuration of the presentation card, which may include phone number categorizations and to whom the account is allocated, for example. Admin software provided with SugarCRM enables the setup of each screen such that The company wants, including adding personalized infinite areas, changing values on any deployable list, and arranging everything and all. Another main way in which I can use SugarCRM phones or tablets when out of the office, helps you to extract some data through searches and tables, you can quickly call a contact and when you have a call.

Cons

You will choose to separate and divide the data into different categories. one way that you might do this is through searches, you will get to sort so many that you can get lost in so much dating.

Top SugarCRM Alternatives

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce Retail CRM

Randy
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

No Support

We tried to end the agreement after severalyears of no support. After several months of sending emails to a handful of unresponsive people, we decided to send them a few more thousand dollars in hopes that they will delete our data and leave us alone. We don't want to involve lawyers, but that's the next step and ours are aware of the situation.

Pros

The CRM was easy to set up on our own. This was fortunate, because Sugar did not support their product. We paid UpCurve Cloud (3rd party design) to implement, but they didn't help because they did not get support from Sugar either.

Cons

There was a total lack of support from the company. It took them weeks to respond to emails and phone calls and the people we talked to were not able to help with the issues and didn't feel empowered to pass along our concerns or even stop our subscription.

Response from SugarCRM

Some good and bad in this review. We are glad that you agree that SugarCRM is easy to implement and thank you for being a customer for these past four years. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with a partner. We do not have any insight into the nature of this dispute in 2018. SugarCRM is committed to supporting our product whether you purchase the product from a partner or directly from us. For access to our award winning customer support team, visit support.sugarcrm.com.

Replied 15/07/2022
Mashudu Hilary
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 02/07/2022

An effective software to keep a great relationship with your custormers and clients

Sugar CRM has been a great software for my business. Ever since I started using it, I have been able to manage and sort out organization structures easily. The way I deliver customer service and manage a relationship with them has changed for the better.

Pros

Sugar CRM as a software is great because it comes with a customizable home page since it is an open source platform. Features such as the new user wizard tool, shortcut bar and downloadable plugins are just ingenious. I like how the software comes in a diverse range of languages which number 9 in total. Sugar CRM provides data and information security meaning I am assured of protection from internal and external corruption which might have dire consequences. The software can be intergrated with other software such as Zendesk, Happy fox or Pardot just to mention a few. Sugar CRM is a very good marketing platform which has aided my small business to grow exponentially. With the software, I am able to keep track of client data and track deals with ease. With the lead management feature, I am able to generate potential business clientele, acquire and manage potential clients up untill the point where a deal can be closed.

Cons

From my time using the software I have found the software to be very slow when running through Sugar's own servers. The sheer number of options present on the dashboard can be perplexing, especially for users who might not have much expirience in CRM data models. Lastly, over the years the software has become a bit dated and this has forced me to move to other CRM software such as HubSpot.

Katie
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 14/01/2020

The Pros and Cons of Sugar

Overall, I really enjoyed Sugar and think it would be a great fit (especially for the lower price point!) for marketing and advertising agencies that are looking to build out custom flows. Their customer care team was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and I really enjoyed working with them.

Pros

The SugarCRM team was incredibly helpful and supportive during our decision between various CRMs we were testing out, namely Salesforce and SugarCRM. They were flexible, accommodating and had amazing customer service throughout the process, even willing to develop new APIs to integrate with our proprietary billing system 90% of our clients were on. I really enjoyed the visuals of Sugar - as all the bells and whistles were there, but it didn't seem overwhelming (as Salesforce can) and it's geared more towards marking service teams, like my division of the business. I also really find the dashboard visuals to be superior to Salesforce. Overall, the price point was better than Salesforce, too.

Cons

Since Sugar is geared towards marketing and sales teams, it wasn't a great fit for the other teams within our organization (i.e. one-time products like printing, etc.). Though workflows are cleaner and more intuitive than Salesforce, there wasn't quite as many bells and whistles (i.e. it was difficult to build in processes that involved external teams that we outsource to).

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to SugarCRM

We didn't - we ended up choosing Salesforce over Sugar, simply due to the fact that we had to incorporate other areas of the business already in Salesforce and ultimately they were able to provide all the necessary features. For other orgs, I would recommend Sugar, as it's an amazing product.
Eric R
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 23/03/2022

Sugar CRM is inexpensive, functional and quite dated

Pros

Sugar CRM is a functional CRM that works reasonably well for tech-minded folks who don't mind getting used to its unappealing interface. It has the basic tools and functionality one would expect from a CRM and some of the integrations are solid (for data imports primarily).

Cons

The interface feels old and doesn't give the user much power to reconfigure it to work in a way that will help the user's specific needs. The marketing automation integrations are clunky, too.

Reasons for Switching to SugarCRM

Sugar CRM was cheaper than any of the other solutions and we had a CTO who liked it because he'd used it many times before.

Reviewed on 26/03/2022

CRM for contact and deal management: Needs more feature

It was good contact and deal management tool. All the sales and marketing-related engagements were updated and it was acting as a source of truth to the whole team. Deal values and projection can be seen from the sales pipeline

Pros

UI looks simple and training new users was easy. It is a great tool for contact and deal management with amazing filter options. Native integration to mail and document sharing software is good. Logic builder is one of the good features of Sugar. Resources are extremely useful and detailed explanations for each and every feature are provided there.

Cons

Slow speed (in Inspite of fast internet)
Hanging problems
Do not have readily available APIs for 3rd party integrations

Reviewed on 01/06/2022

Sugar as a CRM

Pros

It has an ease of use that i appreciated. Most features are intuitive

Cons

Can be a bit bungled sometimes. There seem to be too many ways to do the same thing so you have the team using the product differently

Andreea Oana

Reviewed on 04/06/2022

CRM working on getting into the 21st century

Pros

Most of it's features and integrations are very helpful and making the daily work easier for it's users. The option of several integrations (HubSpot, Jira, Clockify etc.) is great.

Cons

There are still versions with an outdated look and feel. Even the latest version can be still worked on regarding visuals.

Josh
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 16/03/2017

SugarCRM Review - Walz Scale

We have been using Sugar for several years, but only in the past six months have we really dug down to fully utilize the software. The tool is fairly simple to use, I like the reporting functions, but the feedback I get from my sales team is that it is just 'clunky' to use. I'll give you one little example. For the Opportunity 'Actual Closed Won' date, I found through coming across some bad sales data for the month, that if you close a sale in January, and that same month you mark it as Closed Won. But lets say in March you want to go in and add a note to the description. Once you edit that note, (thus changing the Modify date) you autimatically changed the 'Actual Closed Won' date to March. Really messes up sales reports! When I contacted Sugar, there really wasnt an easy fix. We found SierraCRM (third part software) and Bill Convis from there helped with a solution to this problem. We have now purchased this software and believe that this will help take us to the next level of using Sugar. Sugar Support via email is usually pretty prompt, but as far as hearing from our 'Account Manager', just 2 weeks ago was the first time I heard from someone regarding our account. At that point, I had already reached out to SierraCRM, so I did not need anything from Sugar.
To summarize: Great tool, though a little clunky, but the price is not bad. Customer service could be improved, especially for companies like us who are invested in the process, and just need some help taking our sales process to the next level. Thanks!

Pros

I like the Online (sugar on demand) that allows Sugar Support to get into your software and look and something you may be struggling with, like reports...

Cons

Design is little clunky. Think with some improvements, it might be easier to convert leads, update opportunities. Need less clicks!

Joe

Reviewed on 16/03/2017

Great For Sales and Leads Tracking, Leaves Much to Be Desired with Support Case Management

I've used SugarCRM a great deal in current and previous employers, and have always been thrilled with the sales tools that SugarCRM has, and the great ability for customizations, not to mention the continuing updates for each version. Their customer support team is top notch and very helpful for the most part, and there has been very little downtime, allowing all our teams to use the product successfully.

If I could choose one thing they could improve upon, it would be their outdated case management tools. I work with our support team and find the options to be limiting compared to other case management solutions such as Zendesk (which I have also used previously). If I am to point out glaring specifics, it would be tracking visibility on unassigned cases (who is viewing each case record? has the case record been updated while I've viewed it?). It would also be the absolute poor setup of getting cases into Sugar -- we have an inbox set to automatically add in cases, but if a customer or one of our personnel doesn't email directly from inside Sugar's Email module, it creates a new case ticket (over and over). This may be a byproduct of the way we have our case management set up, but there are no best practices, and I've had to create custom Process Author tools and Workflows to get it running in a decent way.

Again, the product is great from a sales point of view and for lead tracking tools, but the case management tools are dated and need to be examined and looked at to match their competitors in that category.

Pros

Sales tools, lead tracking tools, reporting features are second to none
Module builder is fantastic and very customizable.

Cons

Case management tools are lacking to a high degree, very dated

Damion
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 06/06/2019

SugаrCRM: Bооst yоur busіnеss

Thе Sugаr рlаtfоrm wоrks vеry wеll аnd іs quіtе sсаlаblе асrоss оrgаnіzаtіоns оf аll sіzеs.

Pros

Eхсеllеnt dаtаbаsе systеm. Cаn bе соріеd tо оthеr sеrvеrs. Custоm fіеlds. Abіlіty tо lіnk CRM dаtа tо dеаls. Gооd usеr іntеrfасе. Wе usе SugаrCRM аs оur рrіmаry tооl іn trасkіng аррlісаtіоns, dеtеrmіnіng еlіgіbіlіty, аnd mаnаgіng раymеnts fоr сhіldrеn іn рublісly fundеd рrеsсhооl рrоgrаms. Althоugh іt wаs рrіmаrіly dеsіgnеd аs а sаlеs tооl, wе usе іt lеss аs fоr sаlеs (gіvеn thаt wе аrе nоt а sаlеs оrgаnіzаtіоn) аnd mоrе аs а rеlаtіоnshір mаnаgеmеnt аnd ассоuntіng tооl. Wе hаvе а vеry smаll tеаm (10 реорlе tоtаl), but wе аll usе Sugаr оn а dаіly bаsіs.

Cons

Rеаlly, rеаlly fіnd іt а hаsslе (аt lеаst rіght nоw) tо synс Sugаr wіth оur mаrkеtіng аutоmаtіоn sоftwаrе. Wе usе а 3rd раrty API аs оur соnnесtоr bеtwееn thе twо systеms but I fіnd glіtсhеs іn іt thаt соnсеrn mе аnd mаkе mе wоndеr іf аll my іnfоrmаtіоn іs bеіng ассurаtеly trаnsmіttеd аnd mаtсhеd uр. Sugаr wаsn't vеry іntuіtіvе whеn I fіrst bеgаn usіng іt. Wе rесеntly hаd а 3rd раrty соmе іn tо rеdеsіgn thе systеm fоr us аnd оnсе іt wаs сustоmіzеd, іt wаs muсh bеttеr. Sеаrсh funсtіоn dоеsn't аlwаys sееm tо wоrk іn thе tор nаv bаr- frustrаtіng whеn I'm tryіng tо fіnd sоmеthіng fаst аnd dоn't wаnt tо gо іntо а mоdulе tо dо іt.

• Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 17/02/2017

Bargain paid open source CRM with lots of power

In my opinion, one of the top two open source CRM apps. A responsive web interface which works the same on all smartphones tablets laptops and desktop computers, no app required. The CRM of choice used by many upstart aggressive disruptive companies of all sizes. Highly cost effective, and expandable with tons of third party PHP modules available from the SugarOutfitters app store, such as connectors to your phone system, document system, marketing automation, reports, social media, etc. A complete bargain when compared with the usual salesforce which runs inside a restricted environment. Way more customizable because you have the wide ranging freedom of adding the latest innovations of PHP code to strengthen and automate your CRM.

Pros

Open source roots. Benefits from the rising tide of PHP innovations which let you keep up to date by adding new modules for a very affordable prices. There is a massive community of PHP developers available to help build custom modules for you for cheap prices, if you don't have PHP programming skills.

Cons

It can take some time to get used to how to use it. Also, it's too bad the free SugarCRM CE (Community Edition) version 6.5.25 is somewhat outdated, and updated only to fix security bugs. Although, it's about 75% the same features as the paid current version of SugarCRM Pro 7.8.

Gaurav
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 21/06/2020

Complete CRM Tool with Analytics Integration

I have been able to solve the business problem of tracking new prospects who eventually became customers, which channels drove that new customer acquisition and how much revenue those new customers generated. As well as, providing insights to my marketing team around which customers are planning to quit so they can try running some nurture campaigns to avoid losing those on-the-fence customers. In short, SugarSell helped improve both quantity and quality of customer leads at low cost.

Pros

As an analyst, I use SugarSell to track new prospects who submit become a customer form to become customers of my food service company. The feature I find most productive is the ability of SugarSell software to assign a source of website, social, email, sales representative, campaign, etc. and track customer journey from acquisition to conversion. As well as, integrate with Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, so my marketing team can run both customer acquisition and customer retention or nurturing campaigns. As a result of this prospect tracking and seamless connection with Salesforce, targeting those prospects for customer acquisition and retention became more automated and efficient. Hence, both quantity and quality of those leads continued to grow year-over-year and resulted in higher sales for our business. In the nut shell, we got high long term value with low short term investment in a CRM software.

Cons

I struggled with adding a new source of voice assistant, chatbot and mobile app to SugarSell CRM reporting tool. Because it needed additional development resources who could modify implementation code. The second source of challenge was not easily able to connect Google Analytics UTM campaigns tracking with SugarSell CRM leads tracking. So, it was difficult to correlate the two data sources to each other in a single table using a common key and build a marketing data lake. Similar concerns existed when trying to bring CRM data, campaigns data and invoice sales data from MicroStrategy into one warehouse. So, it will be nice if SugarSell added some big data enhancement capabilities to their tool.

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

SugarCRM for great for the marketing emails.

SugarCRM is so great software because it really help us to taking our sales process more faster. It really allow the small business companies to track sales, invoices, bills and market to our customers in a better way. This CRM is so easy to use just because of its great users interface. Hence, SugarCRM software makes my life so much easier.

Pros

SugarCRM is one of the best marketing platform which really help small business to grow faster and that's why it is also known as the business market smarter software. The best thing about this software is that it always provide the best customer relationships marketing software. We have been use the SugarCRM software foor the sales and marketing purpose because it has the great ability to customization's. Hence, the users interface is very responsive and the well designed.

Cons

The first obvious thing I don't like about this software is that SugarCRM does not have a users-friendly users interface software. The another problem that we faced is that it take a lot of time to setup the everything but the documentations is always great. When we started using this software then we don't find the file manager as so intuitive.

Elisabeth

Reviewed on 02/05/2019

Even the free version is great, with nice custom reporting capabilities.

Sugar allowed us to consolidate a few disparate software tools into one - now any one at our organization can login and see all there is to know about any of our customers!

Pros

Sugar is SUPER customizable. We've been able to easily make it ours (some via the UI, some "behind the scenes" via scripts). One of the best features are the custom reports. You can do almost SQL-level queries to get the information you want (and if you wish, you can use MySQL as well on the back end.) The ability to build multi-level dropdowns, e.g. to categorize issues, is great too. You can make almost anything you want appear on any screen you wish as well.

Cons

The built-in issue tracking part is designed for issues reported by your team - not for issues reported by your customers. We do use it for customer support, and we LOVE being able to see issues customers have had when we pull up their records - but the emails they receive are not well designed, even after considerable work on our part. In addition, we can't provide them with a login to see all their open issues, so they have to ask us.

Reviewed on 13/07/2018

Sugar was one of my first forays into the world of CRM and covers all the basics

I learned how to work a CRM. I kept track of all customer records, ranging from revenue and profit and order amount and contact list and order dates and essentially everything related to my job operationally as a purchasing coordinator. Definitely made my life easier.

Pros

Very customizable to your needs. Straightforward, no nonsense UI. Easy to read and find things. Sugar is a perfect entry into CRMs that aren't salesforce, because its useful across all industries and departments. Its simple while being complex. You can create functions and layouts that are very specific to your needs, but without it cluttering and looking like there's a lot of information.

Cons

Its not very pretty. Sort of looks like it was made in the early 200s and they just kept the look since. People are always talking about professionalism, and this definitely looks less polished than other CRMs. Because of this, some of the information can blend together and be difficult to find if there are long lists of things you are looking for.

Dominic

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

A good open source CRM, but lacking modernization

It allowed us as a small business to track, bill, and market to our customers and potential customers.

Pros

Of course you can't beat free when it comes to software. There are so many open-source applications out there that you can almost always find one that meets your needs in this day and age. SugarCRM has been around a long time and has become a mature CRM with all the basics you'd expect. It even handles customization fairly well. Dashboards are great for tracking the simply stuff and you can build your own as well.

Cons

SugarCRM has now split into 2 tracks. There's a paid-for premium version that is typically hosted by SugarCRM. Then there's the Community Edition that's still open-source and free. For years they co-existed side-by-side perfectly fine, but a few years back, SugarCRM decided to stop updating the Community Edition. CE is eternally stuck on version 6.5. And then in April 2018, they've removed it entirely so now you're stuck with the Pro or Enterprise editions which are paid-for.

Juan

Reviewed on 26/04/2018

I have made product configurations for a company that provides technical consulting services

Management of all information related to customers and sales in a single software in a centralized manner that can be accessed by any type of device in real time, providing valuable information for decision making made by the management controls

Pros

The tool is intuitive and very easy to use, there is the option to use the cloud in a private server or use the software tool as a service, it has a variety of modules to carry out the management of clients, such as sales, marketing campaigns, opportunities, potential customers, everything related to meetings and appointments to be carried out by sales executives, among others. It has a module to carry out project management related to opportunities and contributions made. It also has a version for mobile devices that allows you to review information or keep the information of the CRM updated from the comfort of the smart phone and / or tablet. It has the ability to add new fields to the forms by further personalizing the tool, there is a version in which you can by role display a certain form. It has the capacity to extend it by adding new modules

Cons

It has a module to record tasks, which can be used for assigning different activities to employees, in this part you may be able to add some type of SLA and in this way to measure the time it takes for users to complete tasks according to the assignment date and the SLAs registered for a specific type of task. Workflows are very basic for the professional version

Vince

Reviewed on 08/09/2017

SugarCRM Review

One of the main benefits is having the mobile app that SugarCRM provides this helped to get us data and information at our fingertips when needed. Sugar is reasonably priced, has pretty good user-friendly interfaces and requires just a little training to get used to it. It's more suitable for mid-sized companies.

Pros

SugarCRM functioned well for storing prospect and customer information.
I was able to load new contacts into the system without much hassle.
Our company is able to adjust the system software to fit our specific needs with ease simply by reaching out to the support team.

Cons

We wanted to explore other CRM options it was nearly impossible for me, from a user standpoint, to export all of our information.
We were coming up on the end of our trial and stood to lose all of our data and I couldn't figure out how to export it. Difficult to do filters as well. I didn't like the format for leads to accounts to sales. Pipeline is also difficult to follow.

LINDA
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 27/12/2021

Very versatile user interface and report generation features are wonderful

It is quite simple to get started. The search engine is fantastic. It allows us to easily manage a large amount of information. The database system may quickly copy the data to some other servers. It is connected with email and is particularly useful for receiving email updates. Several third-party technologies, like Act-On, can be integrated.

Pros

Dashboard collaboration now makes business-critical data accessible to those who require it. The total features ensured that the common perception of a CRM will now shift from a pragmatic, reviewable database to an operational, process-driven platform which will save time, generate benefits, and, as the motto states, "Do the job for you."

Cons

The user interface is not very inviting. The customer experience is mediocre. It does not allow for multiple device logins. As a result, it might be difficult to use occasionally. The smartphone app should be improved, since it does not feel up to all the same grade and appears to be a mistake. Keep in mind that many customers are out in the workplace and may not always be seated beside a pc.

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Ok application, better, cheaper alternatives exist

It is an OK application, Sugar has stood still in time and, when you consider the app out of the box, its pretty much standard. Sugar has divided its stack into various products for marketing, for sales, for support only making it a very expensive when you consider other options in the market

Pros

Very stable, solid
easy to use, administer
Easy to implement and deploy
Reporting is good and allows fro complex reports to be built

Cons

It has not changed in a looong time (perhaps years?)
For the functionality, it is expensive - better options exist
Marketing is poor (unless you go for Sugar marketing apps which are expen$ive!)

Freshsales and Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to SugarCRM

At the time, the other options were not developed enough. Today, they far-surpass Sugar. Today, I would not go for Sugar at all...

Reviewed on 26/11/2012

Best CRM I've Ever Used

Starting at $30/user/month - this is by far the best value I've seen on the market for sales and marketing CRM software. It's not Salesforce.com which is a good thing because Sugar is easier to implement, easier to use, a fraction of the price, and does just about everything that higher end systems can do if you're creative and work with a partner to tailor the application to your business like we did.

Pros

We are a Sugar CRM reseller but this review is from my perspective as a user of this fantastic software. Most CRM is the same functionally - manage accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc. But what sets Sugar apart from the rest of them are three fundamental things:

1. Simplicity - Sugar CRM is clean. It's super easy to get any information you need without needing your IT guy to build you a custom report.

2. Customization - Every business is different and you need your CRM system to adapt to you. Sugar Studio makes tailoring your software easy - even if you're not that technical. Dare I say - even a marketing or sales person could do it.

3. Plug-Ins - There are tons of plug-and-play add-ons to extend SugarCRM in virtually any area - support desk, email marketing, and much more. We use Inbox25 for email marketing and are leaning toward InsideView for integrated list management but there are so many other options to consider.

Cons

We are using the hosted, On Demand version which limits our access to source modifications (somewhat). We have been able to work around all of these so far.

If we get to a point where we need more access to modify the underlying program we can always bring the product in-house and customize to our hearts content.

There have been a few minor bugs that we've found - certainly no more than we had in our previous CRM system but Sugar's support team had them resolved - almost immediately!

Sarthak

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

SugarCRM is quite efficient for Real Estate Business

I have launched many products using these Platforms. It helped me a lot in uplifting my business.

Pros

It easily gets integrated with many applications.

Cons

The process of Installation, and sometimes it hangs m system.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and SuiteCRM

Reasons for Switching to SugarCRM

As compared to the salesforce it is quite underrated while having the same level of productivity.