About ADP Globalview Payroll

ADP GlobalView HCM is a cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solution. Key features include payroll processing, talent management, time and attendance tracking, benefits and compensation management, tax management and...

Browse ADP Globalview Payroll Reviews

Caleb K.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 02/07/2021

Easy Paycheck Tracking

Pros

ADP walks you through the process of setting up your tax deductions, and simplifies breaking down your paycheck among your take-home amount and benefits. The setup for direct deposit was straightforward.

Cons

It would be nice if ADP supported 2-factor authentication. It's always a nice feature to have in tool that deals with finances.

Andy A.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

ADP is Extremely Easy to Use for Our Team

Overall, the ADP app is extremely easy to use and I can see a history of my logins and outs within a date specific search which is the only information I'll ever need.

Pros

This is a great little app that our team uses on a daily basis. The optional 'Quick Clock' on the mobile means you can clock in or out with clicking just 1 button and without entering your password. An ideal feature when you are running late! Another good option is being able to enter my holiday dates which stops my team leader from allocating any shifts.

Cons

Sometimes the Quick Clock feature is not available and I have to enter my complex password which is copied from LastPass. Ideally, I want to have this feature every time I want to clock in our out.

Mike N.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 28/06/2021

Easy to use for all Payroll

Pros

Ease to use. gives you all of the information you would need.

Cons

Can move bit slow some times. But that is probably because of the large amount of information available.

Top ADP Globalview Payroll Alternatives

Meher M.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

For mid size non profits, this is worth the investment!

As a manager in a non profit, the tedious nature of cutting checks -- whether reimbursements or payroll, consumes important management time. THIS SERVICE is necessary. We need to pay these cents to the dollar and buy OUR TIME BACK.

Pros

Its easy to set up, easy to use, the customer service is impeccable, the recurring features make the month to month simple, and the seamless merging in to Quick books is also amazing

Cons

There hasn't been much to dislike. They are strict on deadlines for when you file the payment. Its not easy to re-write or cancel checks, but that is more reason to be responsible to pay people on time and submit your timesheets on time.

Jessica H.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 01/07/2021

More companies need to use this program!

My overall experience has been great so far! I been using this application for 2/3 months now with no issues at all. The facial recognition software is wonderful, I feel very secure using this program and will continue to use in the future.

Pros

I love the ease of use, the layout and everything is right there, you see what you get basically and there’s no confusion on what tabs to visit. You can find everything you possibly need to be able to view the information that’s normally on a check stub in the tabs listed on the app.

Cons

I do think there should be somewhat of a tutorial for this app, if there was one and I missed it I do apologize. I was able to figure it out myself but I can see where others may need a little instruction on which tabs to use to get to each category.

Jamila (jae) A.

Reviewed on 22/02/2021

ADP Globalview Payroll

My Overall experience has been decent, aside of some minor ease of navigation. I would definitely recommend this app

Pros

I have used ADP software for at least two years and find it is filled with many areas, not just for timekeeping , but for all your information in one place, such as benefits, PTO , W-2 and more. This is a great app

Cons

The app has many advantages as far as navigating to see most of your job info, how ever , it isn’t that user friendly, and doesn’t allow some changes in the

Ricky G.

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Utility application for all payroll related needs

Anytime access from anywhere makes me not download payroll receipts or tax docs in my computer.

Pros

Easy to use application, quick overview of payroll yearly or monthly, reporting is good.

Cons

Nothing as such at the moment. Overall good.

Michael C.
  • Industry: Law Enforcement

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Pros

Really nice features, easy to use and user friendly.

Cons

I beleive that this is a great product and it is very user friendly and easy to use. Nothing needs to be changed

Jason L.

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

User for Payroll

Pros

ease of use and being able to input my hours without having to be in the office.

Cons

There is no reminders to set to remind me to input my hours and I forgot twice

Doris D.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

ADP is great!

ADP is great for payroll and benefits. User friendly and fast!

Pros

ADP is great for housing all your payroll and benefit needs! It is user friendly and easily accessible.

Cons

Not much to dislike, it is easy to use and has all the information you need easily accessible and user friendly.

Hannah C.

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

This app provides clear dashboards for HR

My overall user experience is good and I hope the user interface can be further improved to make it more friendly.

Pros

This app provides clear dashboards for HR information. The interface shows four tabs for our organization. The first tab is "Home" showing the homepage and messages center. The second tab shows the hours of vacations and available sick leaves. The third tab is for pay and tax statements; this dashboard clearly shows the income and tax information by each payroll period. The last tab is personal information showing employees' personal information. Overall, these dashboards provide me with clear tables addressing my HR information and payment details.

Cons

There is a restriction limiting the number of payrolls that can be downloaded for one time. Also, the user interface cannot be enlarged to the entire window.