MIE Trak Pro Reviews

Visit Website

About MIE Trak Pro

One word sums up MIE Trak Pro: flexibility. You may be using tired old spreadsheets or an ERP system that can't scale with your manufacturing company. When your organization grows, MIE Trak Pro adapts to your needs, striking a...

4.7

Browse MIE Trak Pro Reviews

Susan
Susan

Reviewed on 20/03/2023

I Love MIE-Track

MIE is an experience by itself. It can be a simplistic or powerful to integrate. It allows you to choose which modules and capabilities that are important to your organization. We currently have not integrated the accounting module because our CPA has a proprietary application. The more time I spend with MIE and the great people on the support line, I find that you are never finished with the implementation. I now know all the talented people at MIE including [sensitive content hidden] and others. They always assign my tickets to the most informative person for the subject, and the response time is very fast.

Pros

The features in MIE that I love the best are the work orders with bar codes. This allows the plant workers to easily log in /out of the various sequences. Prior to MIE we had painful hand written time sheets. Other great features is the shipping/invoicing that can generate 100s of shipping labels in minutes. The inventory module is simple and updates inventory in real time. I really love the daily back-ups so I feel our data is always secure and protected.

Cons

I struggled with the quoting module at first to allow the material cost to be nested across parts for real costing, however MIE is not a post processor and we use SigmaNest for nesting.

Response from MIE Solutions

Susan, our partnership with you and your entire team over the past four years has been a pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to continue to earn your trust and respect as your partner for many years to come.

We will be sharing your amazing feedback with our entire company this week. –Scott Pierson, COO

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 11/08/2023

Great ERP Solution for small or large operations.

We've been a Mie Trak user since 1996. Their product has helped grow our business and is the cornerstone of our office and ERP. They've made strides to continue servicing the client's needs and can handle almost any business I believe. The software is very well done.

Pros

I like Mie Trak's continuity throughout the software. Everything ties together nicely and is very easy to interact with from window to window. The supplemental features like EDI, mobile warehouse, Quickbooks, Auto-Emailing features, and automated backups help make this worth the investment.

Cons

My biggest challenge is keeping with the updates. Sometimes there are features implemented in the update that we do not like or use. This software is built for a lot of companies so inevitably there will be things that do not suite our operation. Then on the flip side, there may be a feature we really like or need, while minor, does not get implemented. It could get implemented, but it could take 5-6 months or longer depending on the scope.

Carlos

Better than what we had

Pros

Unbales our team to have a good overview of our production and able to integrate with third party software's.

Cons

difficult to customize reports and some are not customizable.

Top MIE Trak Pro Alternatives

Garrett

Reviewed on 10/08/2023

Best Decision We Made in Software!

The overall experience with MIE Trak Pro is excellent. The software is very powerful and fast. The implementation went smooth with their people helping us the entire way. We use all of the system from quoting to accounting. The customer service and support has been outstanding.

Pros

We like the flexibility MIE Trak offers in reports and quick views.

Cons

There are some bugs from time to time, but they offer updates several times per year.

Kyle
  • Industry: Maritime

MIE Trak Review

Pros

MIE Trak has continually met and exceeded our expectations. Their team really takes the time to learn your business. If they don't have a standard feature that will accomplish the tasks they have been quick to develop a solution. The flexibility and customization of the system was a major improvement from our last system. MIE Trak's customer service is top notch!

Cons

We are excited to see the future development of a CRM add on for MIE Trak.

Hoa

MIE Trak PRO - HFI

MieTRAK PRO is the complete software for the sheet metal industry. Upgrading from MieTrak 32 was the best thing that I encountered since I was a little hesitant to with new software.

Pros

It's very user friendly. It allows you to customize to fit your need. Critical information is a couple keystroke away.Can be exported to Excel for further analysis.

Cons

Annual service contractQuite expensive for adding additional user.

Response from MIE Solutions

Hoa,

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review. We appreciate your feedback immensely and are glad to hear that your transition from 32 to Pro went smoothly and you are happy with it. As for the pricing of support and additional users, we are always considering ways to offer competitive and affordable pricing for our services. If you feel that you are not receiving the full benefit of our services, please contact me and I'd be happy to discuss opportunities for training and additional support. Thank you again for your review!

Best,
Scott Pierson, COO

Replied 25/10/2023
Angela

Reviewed on 10/08/2023

The software has work well and provides all our need.

A Reliable Software. Have not encounter any problems.

Pros

It Provides us with many great reports. If you knew what you wanted to keep an eye on your business, like employee Efficiency, Costing Report, Production Schedules, Machine maintenance, Request for Quote Report (to measure the success on each quote) Sales /Revenue Report then you could design all these reports for it -under “Quick View” Great BOM features- Enable you to drill down to difference level of BOM -anyone who is a Cost Accountant would love this feature.

Cons

As we are in Australia, we are not able to reach the support teams on the same day due to time difference, but we always received quick responded answer in the following morning.The system can be overwhelming for a new employee/starter as it has many features with difference functions and levels.

Sonja

Reviewed on 23/08/2023

Software Review By Davidson Enterprises, Inc.

Overall Mie Trak Pro has helped our manufacturing business become more transparent with day to day transactions. This in turn allows us to spend more time concentrating on increasing business instead of trying to constantly keep it organized and guessing where we are with production and materials. The software has helped us tremendously.

Pros

I like. and depend on the visibility of each transaction that takes place. I can see which user made which transaction and when that user made the transaction

Cons

I don't like that I have reconciliation issues at times. Sometimes my entries "disappear" and I have to call tech support to retrieve them for me. On a good note though, the tech support is great and is always able to fix the issue

• Industry: Semiconductors

Reviewed on 14/08/2023

Great ERP product - handles every need.

We are able to go through every step of the project with MIE Trak Pro - from Estimating to Invoicing and the data communicates seamlessly from Estimating to purchasing, from purchasing to receiving, from shipping to invoicing, and etc. Our guys even clock in and out on MIE Trak Pro so I can download straight to payroll. Job costing and all kinds of other reporting is super easy.

Pros

Every feature is inter-linked seamlessly, there is no separate modules that you need to perform some sync feature on to communicate with another feature, it's just all there wherever you are.

Cons

It would be nice if we could just highlight specific lines or cells (like in a spreadsheet program) and copy them without needing to copy the entire report that Mietrak generates. However, it is super simple to copy the entire report and paste in Excel, where I can then do what I want with it.

Reviewed on 24/08/2023

Best business tool that I use every day; planning, production, creates processes to increase...

I am lucky to have experience with SAP, Oracle, Access and Excel. MIE Trak Pro has aspects of all the strongest programs, delivers great performance and makes it easy to understand for people that haven't gotten an MBA in database management...

Pros

I started in the company with customer service and shipping, then moved to manufacturing and plant floor. Every aspect of the company is improved because of the capabilities of MIE Trak Pro. We pair it with the kiosk program on the shop floor and works smoothly for our business purposes.

Cons

Like a super computer, its only limited by your ability to realize it's potential... I wish the collaboration between database segments were easier to find, when using report writer.

Misty

Reviewed on 16/03/2023

Excellent Shop Software

My overall experience has been excellent. Anytime I have an issue, I submit a ticket, and one of the reps will contact me same day to help me fix it or find a better way. Every single person I have dealt with has been AMAZING! They are so helpful and knowledgeable and they will stick with the ticket until it is resolved or another avenue has been found that works better. Hands down, their customer service is the best!

Pros

MIE Trak Pro is user friendly, easy to navigate, has multiple functions that fit our industry, but most importantly, we are able to track each job/work order from start to finish. Customer service is the very best I have ever used.

Cons

The only issues I have had with MIE Trak Pro are the few times I needed something that was not part of the design...usually related to the employee timeclock recordkeeping. Thankfully, we have found ways around it with the excellent customer service team at MIE Trak.

Response from MIE Solutions

Misty, thank you for your kind comments. We really appreciate the partnership with your company since November 30, 2005. We will be sure to pass along your feedback to our entire team during our meeting this Friday.

We appreciate your comments on the future direction of MIE Trak Pro and we will be sure to share it with our development team. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. –Scott Pierson, COO

Dan

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Making us efficient and aware

Pros

MIE Trak Pro follows a logical workflow from Quotation to Delivery following the lifecycle of production including BOM, Works Instructions, Stock Management, Outside Processes and much more. It incorporates a wide range of reports and the knowledgeable support team can produce custom reports to meet bespoke requirements. Data can be exported for further analysis in Excel.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to say about the software.

Response from MIE Solutions

Hi Dan,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience using MIE Trak Pro & for leaving us / our team a 10/10 recommendation rating.

We always endeavor to aim high with our level of support and standard of software, and we're glad you think we have achieved this throughout our team & online help portals in your years of use with our software. We look forward to continuing this for both yourself & JDR Products Ltd!

Best Regards,
Jasmine Sanderson
Customer Relationship Manager
MIE Solutions UK Ltd

Replied 22/10/2019
Joseph
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Financial Controller

The implementation team was very responsive and wants your business to succeed.

Pros

MIE Trak Pro is the most all encompassing ERP solution at an affordable level.

Cons

A few of the lesser important features could use a bit of upgrading (time clock, preventative maintenance, but nothing that is mission critical.

NetSuite and SAP Business One

Reasons for Switching to MIE Trak Pro

All encompassing ERP solution.

Response from MIE Solutions

Joseph,

Thank you so much for your review of MIE Trak Pro. We are so glad that you chose to partner with our team over other providers and we hope to continue meeting your needs in the many years to come! As for your suggestion on upgrading some of our features and modules, we would love to pass that information along to our development team. Of course, if you ever see a specific item you think could use improvement, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket. We appreciate your partnership and your positive feedback! Thank you, again.

Best,
Scott Pierson, COO

Replied 25/10/2023
Sarmad

Reviewed on 08/02/2017

Weldflow Metal Products Experience of MIE Trak

Weldflow is a sheet metal is a contract manufacturing facility in Ontario, Canada. We are a small company and was not sure of ERP software available for sheet metal environment. It has been a very intuitive experience with this software as it caters for almost all nuances of our operation.

Pros

We are using MIETrak version 11 and has it with us for last 4 years. The product has the flexibility to use different modules. Though the software has accounting capabilities and interfaces with Quickbooks, however, we only link it to download our vendors and customers and chart of accounts.The vendor has a very responsive technical support system and whenever there has been issues or items that we do not understand there has been technical support available to resolve an issue on hand for that time.

Jason
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Reviewed on 04/09/2023

MIE Makes it happen in Ultra High Purity Manufacturing

MIE has helped our organization grow and continue to be the world leader in our market. The ability to have so many features in one system has been a great way for us to develop, improve and mature our processes.

Pros

MIE offers all modules required to build a strong and successful manufacturing organization. Remembering to keep strong on the basics it allows for a lot of flexibility and functionality.

Cons

The quality module is limited, but still effective. The accounting module requires some careful analysis.

Andy

Reviewed on 01/07/2016

We have been using MIE Trak for well over a decade

Pros

One word sums up the reason that we use and love MIE Trak PRO and MIE Solutions, FLEXIBILITY. This vendor is willing to help us configure their software to work the way we do instead of making us change our process to work the way the software does. In addition, the support we get from MIE Solutions is first class. They are very responsive to our support requests and don't make us wait for the next major release to provide a small modification we need now. The price of MIE Trak PRO is very fair for the powerful features it provides and the annual support charge is a good value for all of the time that MIE Solutions staff spends to make the product work better for us.

Cons

The main problem we have with MIE Trak PRO and MIE Solutions is a result of what we like most about them. Their flexibility and responsiveness in modifying the software makes it difficult for them to keep training materials and documentation current. We have also seen that occasionally updates can have unexpected results, but in each of those cases, support has worked with us to resolve the problem quickly.

Julie
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Excelent Software

I have had Mie Trak for over 9 years now and it keeps our business running smoothly day to day and is easy to use.

Pros

The Software is easy to use in every day running of the business, the support is always there, any questions the team are always willing to help.

Cons

The glitches in the system, Work Centres not working properly but this is due to the way we set it up.

Response from MIE Solutions

Julie, Thank you for your excellent rating and review of MIE Trak Pro. I hope that our team continues to provide the support and help you require as the years progress. Please contact me if you need anything at all. –Scott Pierson, COO

Replied 10/04/2023

Reviewed on 25/10/2018

MIE Trak Pro

Although we are still in a relatively infant stage of our MIE Trak Pro journey, we are already reaping the benefits of having a flexible, user friendly ERP system. We have a clear vision of where we want to be in terms of MRP and works order management and we have every confidence that MIE Trak Pro and its excellent support team will help us to achieve those goals.

Pros

High levels of flexibility.
Excellent support.

Cons

Occasionally bugs aren't picked up prior to updating to new build.

Response from MIE Solutions

David-

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for your feedback about bugs rolling over into the new builds. Our development team thanks you for your help in bringing awareness to any bug in our system so we can fix it as quickly and efficiently as possible.

It is an honor to partner with you and help you achieve your company's goals. We look forward to continuing this partnership for many years to come!

-The MIE Solutions Team

Replied 21/01/2019
Simon
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 08/11/2018

MIETrak Pro

Very happy with the system. Support is excellent and the support staff very knowledgeable and responsive in UK

Pros

Easy to use. All the data in one place. Reporting via SQL a big plus. Decisions can be made quickly as data is live

Cons

Changes / suggestions are encouraged but can take some time to be released

Response from MIE Solutions

Simon-

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how MIE Trak Pro has helped you! We also appreciate your feedback regarding changes being released and will pass it along to our development team.

We are proud of our support staff and will continue providing the best service possible.

Cheers to many more years of partnership!

-The MIE Solutions Team

Replied 21/01/2019
ivanna
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 10/03/2023

customer service is good

It's been a good ride.

Pros

if i have a question or concern they call me to fix it or explain it fast

Cons

some bugs that appear, or when my last bookkeeper left moved some settings and since them we have not being able to fix it entirely.

Response from MIE Solutions

Hi Ivanna, thank you for your kind comments. We will share your review with Aileen and present the review to the company this Friday to bring attention to Aileen, who assisted you on your recent support ticket. With respects to your bookkeeper leaving and fixing settings, we will open up a customer support call and ask a member of our customer support team to call you immediately to review all of your settings and permissions. –Scott Pierson, COO

Deborah

Oxy-Gon

Great the system and the internal group and wonderful to work with

Pros

Everything and the ease of use for each department. Also the way everything is tracked together.

Cons

Accounting can be a little redundant but is still very functional

Graziano
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

A great software

Overall, this is a great software, offering amazing value. The MieSolutions team was always available to help with issues and customizing. Compared to other products, it's a great value and would recommend. If I had to choose again, I would surely make this selection again. Recommend the software.

Pros

Low cost. Flexible implementation. Great poeple (Joshua :) and others). Highly functional. Customisable, great functionality.

Cons

Interface can be cluttered. Can use a face lift. Would like to see a fully developped product manual.

travis

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

The software has allowed us to grow our business and meet the demands of our customers.

Increased sales, true understanding of part cost, and most importantly, TRACK-ABILITY!

Pros

Mie Trak pro has worked with us to better understand what is going on in our shop and allowed us to accurately know where to improve.

Cons

There is so many features it makes us feel we need more work in order to use them all. There could be an ai assistant that will do your job but then again thats what they pay me for.

Christian
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

Fantastic program

I recommend MIE Trak due to it's ease of use and fluidity. I've had a great experience with MIE, only issues I've had are issues that aren't the programs fault.

Pros

Ease of use, accessories available to make processes all digital, fluidity of the program.

Cons

None that I can think of. There's still a lot of MIE I have yet to explore.

Response from MIE Solutions

Christian, we appreciate your kind words and hope that you continue having a great experience using MIE Trak Pro! If you need anything, please contact me at any time. –Scott Pierson, COO

Replied 10/04/2023
Andrea

Reviewed on 01/12/2016

Excellent Experience

We purchased this software about 3 years ago. It is very robust and the service is top notch.

Pros

Three things stand out: Flexibility, Product Evolution, and Service. Not every shop is not the same and MIE Solutions understands that. We have a large customer that has some very unique and complicated billing requirements. MIE Trak Pro is flexible enough to accommodate this non-standard application of its product. Secondly, they are always working to improve their product. They produce quarterly updates that almost always have some new features that are a benefit to our company. And last, but certainly not least is their service. When I place a ticket with customer support they are always handled quickly and thoroughly.

Cons

They could use some improvement on the documentation available on their customer portal. Some of it is outdated and some just don’t go into enough detail to be helpful to experienced users. Fortunately, with their excellent customer service, I am able to open a service ticket and get the information I need.