Freshdesk Reviews

Visit Website

About Freshdesk

Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer service software that helps businesses provide effortless service across every customer touchpoint. Freshdesk empowers businesses to monitor customer conversations across email, phone, chat,...

Browse Freshdesk Reviews

3,260 of 3,260 reviews
Saskia
Saskia
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

Convenient and reasonably priced

Freshdesk from our users is crucial as a consumer app. With Freshdesk, our customers can quickly and easily send us comments or concerns, and my staff can quickly and simply respond and stay in touch with the customer. Each feedback ticket may then be monitored to ensure it was addressed and resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

We've been using Freshdesk for years and are quite pleased with our decision to switch from Jira. With so many tickets, we quickly outgrew Jira, which caused it to break often and make its interface cumbersome. After years of problems, we finally made the transfer to Freshdesk. When compared to Jira's pricing and functionality, it's hard to top this deal. Since we'd lost our previous wiki and needed to start again, we used Jira's streamlined setup process to create a new one. It's a combination of the help desk's ticketing system, online chat, email, and a comprehensive knowledge library.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Freshdesk. As a support desk tool, it much above our expectations, therefore I will be investigating their other offerings.

Shayla
Shayla
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 08/06/2022

Excellent customer support ticket system

Our team were able to automate and monitor a number of our process workflows thanks to Freshdesk's help. In addition, it is a better choice than emailing support questions and concerns. Freshdesk allows our clients to see their ticket status and ticket history, as well as submit their comments and rating, which simplifies the process of providing excellent customer service.

Pros

Freshdesk has a wide range of essential services, including live chat, email, phone, and social media support channels. The software is cloud-based and easy to use, with clever automation capabilities that guarantee things are done easily and quickly, resulting in more efficient corporate operations and a better customer experience.

Cons

Upgrades to Freshdesk's reporting feature are, in my opinion, overly pricey for individual agents and users. There is a good thing about Freshdesk's free trial plan since it allows us to test out their vast variety of services before making a decision on whether or not to upgrade our business.

Pauline
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 02/02/2024

Freshdesk Review

Pros

The platform is good for internal and external knowledge base building, and I think the mobile app is extremely useful when it comes to support with tickets and the chatbots

Cons

It's in the details, but the way to create the knowledge base articles is really unintuitive and very time-consuming as the text options are always lagging, it's hard to include images and make something that's easily usable for the customers. It's also really hard to manage when creating it in several languages.

Top Freshdesk Alternatives

ServiceNow Customer Service Management

HappyFox Help Desk

Jeff
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

Lacking rudimentary filter/show by date range feature, terrible for recordkeeping

Mediocre at best - it does what every other support desk system does - assign & distribute tickets, some automation etc. etc. I've submitted the above feature request for very basic date based filter & displays that any email system should have and what is supposed to be an advanced business management tool completely lacks this.

Pros

For years I've been asking for date filters - something as simple as "see all emails sent by this client between 2020-04-10 to 2020-04-15" - NOTHING.

To make matters worse, when looking at older emails in a list, it doesn't even show the date - it will show some ambiguous phrase like "About a year ago" which lumps in a 6 month period.

If you want accurate tracking of communication, forget it. If you have one off emails that you'll never need to see again once resolved, maybe.

If it weren't for the fact we have so many existing records with this company we'd switch but we are stuck, and years of asking them for a simple feature to either allow date based searches OR at least display actual date of email, has been futile. Regret having chose this as our support desk provider for our team of 8!

Cons

The lack of basic and very simple features such as filtering emails/communication by date, or even displaying an accurate date. What business runs on emails that show the date on a list as "About A Year Ago"?

Absolutely horrible for business management or record keeping. If you want to manage long term relationship with clients and be able to look up conversations quickly, DO NOT USE FRESHBOOKS.

Kelly
Kelly

Reviewed on 11/11/2023

The FreshDesk ticketing system is quite efficient

Freshdesk is one of my favorite help desk tools because it is intuitive and simple to master, even for complete newcomers. Finding comparable tickets is as simple as conducting a Google search, and there are numerous filtering options to select from.

Pros

Freshdesk is a smart, easy-to-use, and intuitive business solution. The user interface is clean, which makes it easier to concentrate on giving a proper response. Smooth customer communication leads to expert support. For years, Freshdesk has been an indispensable tool for me, and I have often touted it to friends and colleagues in the business world.

Cons

The news that the Legacy Reports page will be removed and replaced with Analytics makes me unhappy. Some of the cool stuff in Legacy Reports isn't in Analytics yet, but I'm having a joy with that tool.

Gabriel
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 08/12/2023

Very practical. Simply adding innovation and superiority to your work.

Best tool and effortless services. Easy application and reliable outcome. Automation is real.

Pros

Freshdesk is full of benefits. It is a user friendly software which has no limit on application especially handling workflows. Communication has its place in the software and it is easy to reach people at any time. It is the best software for ensuring customers are happy with your Services always.

Cons

Freshdesk has no cons. I like everything about it. Truly appreciate.

Thurston

Reviewed on 16/02/2024

Freshdesk all in one review

I love this software as it is smooth running and customer service is top notch and it makes my job so much easier than ever,I just would like upgrade asap so that i can have the fulll feel of the platform.

Pros

To be in the free tier is nice and convenient in a way that smaller customers can have a long term feel for the system and get to know how it works and get familiar with the system and platform.

Cons

That the High -end analytic is only available in BETA mode and that to get to higher tiers one need to upgrade pricing plan.

Ian
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 02/02/2024

Overall Good Product

Pros

Overall, this is a good product because it was a great resource of our ticket management.

Cons

I did not like the ease of use and the lack of how-to for the support tools.

Indira

Reviewed on 29/01/2024

Best application for support teams

Pros

I like the real-time collaboration, and case management features. It's very flexible and allows us to work very fast.

Cons

It would be better if we were able to add more details about a contact. For example, products owned by the customers, and serial numbers.

marissa

Reviewed on 13/01/2024

Freshdesk Review

Pros

It improved customer support for my business

Cons

There is not one bad thing I can say about the software

Sinencia
Sinencia
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 12/06/2019

Freshdesk makes working easier!

In general, I think there are plenty of customizations and features with Freshdesk. The real selling point for our company was the analytics because we can see the history of our tickets and prevent them from reoccurring in the future.

Pros

I love the analytics and history log in Freshdesk. Freshdesk tracks agents' productivity through out the day and breaks up this information by the hour. We can also look up who has resolved the most tickets or who sends out immediate responses. All of this information is especially helpful when assigning new tickets because we can see a history of our most efficient employees. Previous tickets can be easily searched by key words, agent, or time frame. When multiple people are working on one project, it really helps to decipher who did what and when!

Cons

One thing that I believe can be improved is having a group option to send out an email. It's not common when we have to include multiple people on a ticket but when we do, we have to cc them in the very beginning as opposed to adding "Group A". -- The information still gets everyone on the same page, however it is an additional step on the agent's end.

Jobber and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

We made the switch because we outgrew Jobber and its capabilities. Jobber lacked the analytics, history, sales features, and user friendly options necessary to grow our business.

Jobber

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

We chose Freshdesk because of the variety of user friendly capabilities and features. Salesforce had aggressive sales reps who didn't care about our companies needs. Zendesk wasn't user friendly and many of the "integrations" could only be connected by people with web design or coding experience. Jobber fit our needs as a smaller company but now we have 5 service divisions. Overall, Freshdesk is the platform that suits all of our needs as a growing company.
Alphonso

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

Easy to setup and use. Great ticketing system

We are an MSP and Freshdesk is the core of our support business. Without it we wont be able to keep track of what work needs to be done. Our client tickets get logged on Freshdesk and assigned to technicians.

Time logs gets added, tickets get exported and processed for billing.

Any issues that we've had, we simply contacted them via in support chat and it was resolved quickly.

Pros

Incredibly easy to get going with the software. Your in house IT team can set this up themselves and you dont need to spend a fortune getting a consultancy firm to do it for you.

The interface is also very intuitive and even without any training your staff should be able to do the basics.

We looked at other solutions that were more of an all in one kinda package that also included financial, stock/warehousing etc but found that these were overly complex and as a result made us work less efficient and the helpdesk staff also did not want to use it because it was just too bloated for their needs.

Freshdesk does ticketing and it does it well. The company does have other software modules and integrations that you can add if you want (addon integration apps or maybe look at their other products like Freshsales or Freshservice)

If you just want a great easy to use ticking system, definitely give Freshdesk a try. The free trial should be more than enough to give you a fell for the system.

Cons

I cant really think of a con. Some might want something that has more features or customization but we are seeing that as a pro as it keeps it simple and efficient (not that Freshdesk lacks features. For us, it has everything that it needs to have and more)

JIRA Service Management and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Easy of use and setup. No server to maintain as it is a SaaS solution.

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Enjoyed the user experience and catered for all our needs
Neal
Neal
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

Very solid help desk software

I started as a free user and found it extremely versatile. My first hiccup was that, as a free user, when the advanced features that were included expired, they disabled my account. Instead of scaling it back it just went offline without warning. Once that was fixed we found an excellent way to continue with the free account until they implemented a "spam" update that invalidated all tickets sent to any email address except our main address. Again, this was done without warning and we were offline for 3 days. We have subscribed but it was done more out of necessity rather than being able to upgrade for full features.

Pros

I like the fact that it has a dedicated APP for mobile use, that I can use Email to respond to tickets, great search functionality as well

Cons

Interface could use an update to be more compact and show more information in a single screen. right now a ticket takes up pretty much every part of the display. Also, IOS app is slow on startup and refreshing

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Many Many more features, great consolidation of my client base.

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

More features and better pricing than Zendesk.
Raymond

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Freshdesk review by software dev manager @ Regenesys Business School

Awesome.

Pros

The ease of use, both for the agents as well as the clients is pretty awesome. Being able to pull out detailed reports concerning not only the tickets on the system and their categories and statuses, but also seeing agents' performances makes this product recommendable for me.

Cons

The fact that I have to log in twice, once for freshdesk and then again for freshworks, before I can gain access to our freshdesk platform really irks me sometimes. An SSO would go a long way in preventing this. Also, being to integrate with Jira proved unsuccessful for me.

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Coz Freshdesk proved to be a better product

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Ease of use for agents and clients as well as reports.
Rich

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

Using FreshDesk for 3 years and Still Going Strong

Teachers generally create tickets for me with problems they have with technology. Administration creates tickets for me to evaluate different education systems, set up systems for teachers, arrange training, or pretty much anything. It's all documented in detail in the ticket, along with pictures, links to articles, whatever I need.

Pros

The software is easily customizable, and fairly easy to use. Being able to see the notifications pop up on my watch and access tickets from my Google Pixel phone is a lifesaver. Teacher's can't be bothered to log in to a portal to create a ticket, so we customized Fresh Desk so they could simply send an email of their problem to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and it would create a ticket for them. I can reply to them right from within the help desk system. Initially we had it set up for two agents and purchased the next level plan. Our Maintenance Supervisor ended up not using it so we backed down to the free version. The virsatility of multiple plans is a major plus. Their support is quick, and eager to help. They will actually go out of their way to help you.

Cons

The only con is probably easily fixable-- When I close a ticket, it of course emails the teacher letting him/her know. But they inevitably always reply with Thank You, which reopens the ticket. Other than that, it is a perfect system!

Thabo
Thabo
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

TMI-SSP (PTY) LTD

Wonderful, I really like their 24hrs support system

Pros

With 5 years in business, we started seeing change in our revenues and employee behaviour in the last 2,5 years of using FRESHDESK.

We stopped for sometime thinking maybe we could continue without these tools and a huge gap opened up thus we had to go back to the tried & tested.

Cons

Ease of business
Friendly Interface
Work Anywhere (App or Web)

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

They rely too much on chat bots The only person who spoke to me was their sales rep when she was selling me their product Poor response time to email queries (support is too slow) No 24hrs support

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

It is tried and tested within my company It has 24hrs support Quick response to customer queries
Jade

Reviewed on 12/11/2022

Freshdesk has simplified customer service, increased agent productivity, and is cloud-based.

It is very efficient, simple, and collaborative. It's difficult to overlook a ticket because notifications are everywhere, and you can also add reminders under To-Do for a specific ticket. It is cloud-based, so our team can work from anywhere.

Pros

It is simple to create a ticket after a phone call and assigning tickets to support teams takes only a few clicks. It also assigns tickets to agents automatically based on pre-defined rules. The ease of collaborating with other departments when you need their assistance with a specific scenario. Simply add notes, assign tickets to them, and they will be notified. It also made it easier for me to create canned responses and knowledge base articles.

Cons

We recently set up Service Level Agreement(SLA) policies help us setup and maintain targets for the duration within which our teams respond and resolve tickets. I had to had to add them one by one manually as you can't do bulk entries. Took me awhile.

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

It has more features and meets our company's requirements. We actually upgraded to the most expensive plan (Omnichannel), and it has been fantastic!
Alex
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 03/11/2018

Great tool, even at the lower price tiers

Overall, my gripes are relatively minor, and for the most part have usable workarounds. FreshDesk has proven an invaluable tool for our small team, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid ticketing system. In fact, I already have!

Pros

The interface clear and navigable, making it simple to switch from our old ticketing system. It's easy to work together on a single ticket, especially with the ability to create Private Notes visible only to agents. Email templates help speed things up, and time-based rules ensure that tickets don't sit idle too often. Also handy are the apps that allow you to expand some of the functionality or customize features.

While the ticketing features are handy, I've recently started delving into the "Solutions", aka knowledgebase. It's easy to format, and gives you some flexibility with HTML. I think we'll be able to leverage it for some very useful tutorials. In the meantime, we have a single page with a picture from The IT Crowd captioned "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Finally, I'd like to give kudos to FreshDesk support. They are very responsive, usually replying within a couple of hours. I don't think we've had a single ticket stay open (waiting for reply) for more than a day. As an example, another organization we support had difficulty getting outgoing email working. FreshDesk's DKIM service wasn't functioning properly, making it impossible for them to send mail from the tool. They identified the issue quickly, and were able to address the underlying technical issues in a satisfactory timeframe. Overall we haven't had many problems, but where we've had them, they got fixed or explained to our satisfaction.

Cons

Unfortunately, some of the explanations from support have been "That's available in a higher price bracket." We're on the "Blossom" level, the first paid tier, and some features that we'd find useful are only available in higher tiers that are cost-prohibitive for our two-person team. It'd be nice to have an a la carte menu to be able to add a few features for a few dollars, rather than nearly doubling our cost. Still, those features are "nice to have", not necessary, and we are functioning quite well despite their absence. I can definitely see how larger teams would benefit from them though, so I don't begrudge the tiers' mere existence.

There are a couple of weird things about the Solutions builder. I wish it was more of a "what you see is what you get" tool, though you do have the ability to preview your drafts before publishing the page. For example, I wanted include some footnotes, using superscript numbers in the text for indexing. This wasn't in the available formatting options, so I used the [much-appreciated] HTML editor. The problem is, the numbers continue to appear as plain text in the standard editor, and only appear as superscript in the preview (and of course the published page). This makes proofing cumbersome.

Shikha
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

Extremely helpful online ticketing system-Takes care of all HR related and other queries

Overall experience has been amazing so far as it is able to cater our day to day needs. Great platform to provide internal/external support.

Pros

We have been using this software for more than 2.5 years now in our company to assist our consultants, vendors and clients.
Freshdesk is a cloud based helpdesk system, which allows its users to resolve all day-to-day queries by generating tickets. This ticketing system works well internally and externally. Being a part of the HR Team, we receive approximately 20-30 tickets per day from our employees/Clients and other companies for assistance regarding pay, employment verification, employment letters, leaves etc. The employees send their queries to a common HR Group ID and then we allocate it to the concerned person within the team.
The Fresh desk support is implemented by the technical department of our company as well where the internal employees raise tickets in case of any technical issues.
The interface is easy to use and simple. It also provides guidelines and prompts for a new user, making it extremely easy to learn and start without much assistance. It provides the option to add a note to every ticket before closing it making it easier to know for the entire team that a ticket is closed. It also keeps a clear and manageable history of all the recently closed tickets. It also provides a feature to export a complete summary of the tickets group wise with categories and subjects, date of receipt and closure.
Freshdesk has an in-built contact directory for all internal employees making it easier to allocate copy or forward the tickets.

Cons

As per our existing needs, I do not see any cons. I am sure it offers more flexibility at higher prices but so far, it works well for us.

Sandrine
Sandrine

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

Freshdesk makes support easier and at a very attractive price

Freshdesk is a robust helpdesk platform, which offers all the key helpdesk features. We have a partner who uses Freshdesk. We asked them for their feedback. They told us that they were happy with the solution and it matched their requirements, even with the Free edition. In 2015, we were looking for a helpdesk platform, because our internal solution was outdated and our budget was tight. We look at the solutions available on the market. After a very quick try we were convinced about Freshdesk: it was adopted! The Free edition (Sprout) offered us everything we needed and it was so user friendly!

Freshdesk helps us to save time and money as it automates the support ticket management process: customized support rules, automatic email notification, tickets queue management That's perfect for us and for our customers who use it for submitting support ticket.

Pros

We definitively like a couple of things about Freshdesk. Even with the Free edition you have access to plenty of features. The portal can be customized: you can specify the colors of the colors theme, choose a font and also add your organization logo. You then can offer a branded helpdesk platform to your customers. All the admin features you need are in a one tab (Admin) organized in 4 main categories: helpdesk channels, main settings It is so easy to configure the solution and to customize it (forms, emails, and so on). The solution can be online in only a couple of minutes.

We had to contact the Freshdesk support only once, and honestly we were really impressed by the way they handled our support request because we only have the free edition. The ticket was solved and closed in only a couple of hours. Great support service!

Cons

As we used the Free edition, we don't see any cons.

Michel

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Best Helpdesk Application for your Money

First of all, they preach by example because Freshdesk's support is top notch. I found myself inspired every time I deal with them and even though I have (too) many years experience in the support business, I have learned from my interaction with Freshdesk's agents. It is clear to me that support is very important to this vendor and they obviously select and train their agents very well.

Integrating the product in our environment was very easy and managing it is simple or as complex as you want it to be.

I have been using Freshdesk for over 10 years now and they still surprise me with new features and new learning material (lots of "how to" videos, training and webinars).

Pros

Multi language, great knowledge base, easy to automate a lot of features (multi time zone groups, SLAs and Business hours/holidays support and many more) and available add ins to suit pretty much any requirement. Being on the cloud means we always have access no matter where we are or what we use (Tablet, Phone, laptop, desktop, ...). In the current world wide pandemie reality, all our agents are now working from home and the transition was seamless.

Cons

Reporting needs some love, although the basic is there. Freshdesk has recently added Analytics which is great but not that easy to configure so that you get the exact result you want. They are working on improving this. Most of the things I liked less about this software have been improved and quite a few features that we needed have been deployed over the years. We are also in the software development business and we understand that it is impossible to satisfy everyone, customers are really way too creative at times ;-).

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 08/02/2023

"Streamlining Customer Support: A User's Experience with Freshdesk"

As a user of Freshdesk, I can say that my experience with the software has been positive. Freshdesk has helped me manage customer interactions efficiently on a daily basis. The software's intuitive interface makes it easy for me to navigate and access the various tools and features that I need to manage customer inquiries and support requests

Pros

As a user of Freshdesk, here are some of the things I would like most about the software:Ease of Use: Freshdesk is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which makes it simple for salespeople to manage customer inquiries and resolve issues.Integration: Freshdesk integrates well with other systems and processes, allowing for seamless and efficient management of customer interactions.Call Monitoring: Freshdesk's call monitoring capabilities provide valuable insights into the performance of customer service operations and allow for continuous improvement.Customer Support: Freshdesk offers excellent customer support, helping users to resolve any issues and maximize the benefits of the software.Reporting and Analytics: Freshdesk provides a range of reporting and analytics tools, allowing users to monitor key metrics and measure the effectiveness of their customer service operations.

Cons

As a user of Freshdesk, here are some of the things I would like least about the software:Limited Customization: Freshdesk has limited customization options, which can make it challenging for users to fully personalize the software to meet their unique needs.Steep Learning Curve: Freshdesk can have a steep learning curve, especially for users who are new to customer service software. This can make it difficult for some users to quickly become proficient in using the software.Pricing: Freshdesk's pricing can be relatively high compared to some other customer service software solutions on the market, which can be a concern for businesses operating on a tight budget.

Patrick
Patrick

Reviewed on 17/03/2023

Advanced Options Enable Enhanced Business Efficiency with Freshdesk

I have had a great experience with Freshdesk. It is a comprehensive customer service and help desk solution that helps businesses improve customer satisfaction, reduce customer support costs, and increase overall efficiency. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, plus it has features specifically designed for customer service agents such as automated ticket assignment rules, canned responses, multi-channel communication options (including email and chat), reporting tools to track response time and performance metrics. Additionally, the platform offers integrated solutions that can be customized according to specific business needs such as integrating with popular CRMs like Salesforce or Zendesk. The most important feature of Freshdesk that I found appealing was the ability to manage multiple accounts from one centralized location.

Pros

Easy to use: Freshdesk is designed for easy usability and provides an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to get up and running quickly, even if you have no previous experience with support software. Automation capabilities: Freshdesk automates many of the customer service processes like ticket creation, ticket routing, and more so that your team can spend less time managing tickets and more time engaging with customers.Comprehensive reporting tools: Freshdesk's reporting features provide comprehensive insights into customer engagement trends, ongoing issues, broker productivity, response times etc., enabling you to identify areas for improvement. Numerous integration options: With its large number of integrations available through the App Marketplace and API library, Freshdesk offers a degree of customization not found in most customer support solutions on the market today. Great value pricing plans: One of the best things about FreshDesk is its competitive price tag; depending on which plan you choose there are plenty of features while remaining cost-effective – making it a great choice for small businesses as well as larger enterprises alike!"

Cons

It is cost effective compared to other CRMs in the market and provides flexible pricing plans with multiple users per account at no additional costs .

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Best customer self-service software in 2023

Freshdesk is an easy-to-use customer support platform that enables support teams to effectively manage customer requests via multiple channels, such as email, live chat, social media and phone calls. Freshdesk features include ticket management, knowledge management, reporting and analytics, as well as customisation of the user interface to meet your specific business needs.Users generally appreciate the ease of use of Freshdesk, as well as the ability to customise the platform to their specific needs. In addition, the user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it easy to manage customer requests.However, as with any software platform, there may be potential challenges or issues encountered when using Freshdesk, such as system stability issues or high fees to access the platform's full functionality. It is important to take these factors into account when evaluating the overall experience of using Freshdesk.

Pros

Ticket management: Freshdesk provides an intuitive interface for ticket management, allowing customer support agents to easily track, prioritize and resolve customer requests efficiently.Automation: Freshdesk offers automation features to streamline work processes, reducing errors and improving efficiency.Customisation: Freshdesk allows full customisation of the user interface, views, workflows and reports, enabling users to create specific workflows tailored to their needs.Integrations: Freshdesk offers a range of integrations with popular third-party applications such as Salesforce, Shopify and Slack, allowing users to easily connect their customer support system with other tools.Analysis and reporting: Freshdesk provides detailed reporting and analysis of customer support performance, allowing users to track key performance indicators and identify areas for improvement.

Cons

System stability problems: some users may have experienced system stability problems or downtime, which may adversely affect their ability to provide effective customer support.

Karen

Reviewed on 21/05/2018

Stop forwarding emails now

Time saving functionality on many levels. Less emails in your inbox, and less hitting the forward button. Best part, if you're using Zendesk, you can import your emails from there when you get started. The functions in the free version are fantastic. Help desk, HELPS, but responding quickly. All private messages on a ticket or message are kept together with the email chain and kept private (unless you want the client to see the message). Recommend this product

Pros

I love the interaction with our team members. It's so easy to 'assign' emails to the correct department and the correct person within that department. Forget about hitting the forward button again, and having your team mates emails clog up with FWD: subject lines. You are also able to privately leave notes for your colleagues that the client doesn't see, but remains with the email chain! Happy days indeed. The customer service is great - even with the free version! - and you'll hear back very quickly about your queries or concerns. Nothing is too big or too small for them to respond to.
Also, you can set-up response times, and review how the team is going reaching the company's response time. This is a great function to see how your team responds to clientele and also to see the average resolution time of tasks. You're also able to change timezones so that this reflects more accurately.
Love, love, love the autoforward function, ie. if this email address @123abc.com sends an email it automatically gets assigned to this person in the team and this group. This isn't 100% accurate, but it's helped save time overall with minimal unassigned tasks coming through.

Cons

By setting up groups and team members of those groups, unfortunately if you assign it to the person & the group they'll get 2 email separate email reminders for the same email. We get around this by simply assigning it to the person in the group responsible, and they themselves apply it to the client group.
Another thing that is a little annoying, is if you apply it to a group - it leaves the email in 'unassigned' on the dashboard. Only if you apply it to a person will it remove it from this section. Again we just ensure we assign it to an individual.