HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

Visit Website

About HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot is a leading growth platform. Over 52,000 total customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot’s award-winning software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Marketing...

4.2

Browse HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

5,900 of 5,900 reviews

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

A platform with a soul— HubSpot keeps marketing human with products built on best practices

HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has been our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful) it becomes as you really can benefit from having "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliable integrations come into play.

Pros

HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our marketing efforts so we can focus on what really matters. With We've been able to automates so many mundane processes that we used to do manually thanks to HubSpot workflows. HubSpot's ease of use also makes training and transferring ownership/management of the tool more efficient.

What I liked:
• Simple, intuitive fool-proof interface
• Great support and learning resources
• HubSpot Academy makes it easy to learn marketing automation
• Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build

Cons

Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostly involving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products.

Improvements I'd like to see:
• Better CRM function-- it was too limited for us to use
• Greater flexibility with reporting custom dashboards
• Ability to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection
• Ability to A/B test automated emails without workaround

Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

ClickDimensions is a marketing tool built on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and that native integration is the best part. HubSpot is a marketing tool built on top of marketing best practices. Although both tools perform many of the same functions, getting from A to B is so much smoother with HubSpot's clean, simple interface. HubSpot's platform and available products are much more robust, but ClickDimensions is a better bang for your buck when it comes to the basic functionality-- that is, as long as you can find CRM-confident marketers who are willing to manage an intimidating (sometimes buggy) tool.

ClickDimensions

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot was a better fit because of our smaller company and database size. We felt we should be able to make HubSpot work for several years before we as a company outgrow it's ability to scale.
Juan
Juan

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

Great marketing tool for SMB

Hubspot marketing hub is a robust marketing tool for small and medium businesses. Working as a growth manager I found it very convenient to complement Hubspot CRM and Sales hub with its marketing hub. It gives you the possibility of managing your growth strategies in one-stop tool. This makes everyday work simpler, which is not a small thing at all.
When looking for more advance features, specially in reporting and automation, you may have to look for complementary tools.

Pros

I really like its ease of use. It's very well integrated with different useful plugins like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack and specially Zoom.
It's part of Hubspot CRM solutions, thus if you are already working with the CRM, adding Marketing features comes very handy to use a one-stop marketing/sales software.
Customization comes effortless and no coding is required. Administrating templates and contact properties can be done by non-experience users. Hubspot learning curve is quite short, getting used to the platforms can be done in a speedy fashion.

Cons

I wish Analytics and reporting features would be more advanced. Creating reports and dashboard is straightforward, but when it comes to more sophisticated visualization, Hubspot falls short. You may need to integrate with a BI Tool to get the most of your visualizations.
Marketing automation can be done with its Workflow features. However I felt disappointed finding out that Email sequences can not be included as part of an automated workflow.
Variable pricing dependent on the number of contacts is not the most convenient. When managing an extensive contact list, it can become too expensive too fast.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Nimble counted with very promising features, that did not live up to the expectation. Hubspot was a well know, leading solution in the CRM space and counted with embedded marketing tools. It allow us to reduce the number of tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in our marketing and sales teams.

Nimble

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot provided sales and marketing solutions, reducing the need of working with multiple tools at the same time. We were looking for a one-stop marketing saas.
Giovanni

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

A great tool for lead generation and campaign analysis

Pros

The automation and visibility are the greatest features that HubSpot Marketing Hub can offer to your company. It is really easy to use and maintain, whether you have a small or a larger marketing (or lead generation) team. You can keep track of everything that's happening in every active or past campaign with just a few clicks.

Cons

Although HubSpot offers solutions for every stage of lead generation and management, tracking a lead from a campaign through the sales pipeline once its deal card is created is not straightforward. While it is possible with the right skills and advanced knowledge, it will require a learning curve and some time to refine the results.

Top HubSpot Marketing Hub Alternatives

Megan

Reviewed on 27/02/2024

Overpriced - like they don't recognize they have competitors

Pros

The fact that it's natively integrated with the sales hub, CRM and CMS is nice

Cons

The price is astronomical for what it is. It lacks content, especially industry-relevant templates. It has a similar UI to many other platforms and less functionality than many competitors. While its enjoyed industry standard recognition for many years, one of the primary frustrations of myself and my clients is that HS constantly gate keeps functionality. For any SMB it prices them out quickly. Migrating off them is a challenge. While they have tons of documentation and training - support is lackluster

Grant
Grant
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 07/02/2024

Quick & easy to launch marketing campaigns.

Great free tool to start executing marketing campaigns simply and easily with little to no experience needed.
Can also grow with your needs provided you'll have budget.

Pros

Straight forward process via templates & wizards to execute campaigns.

Cons

Expensive when you need somewhat slightly more features as you grow

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Was an incumbent and whilst having extensive Salesforce experience, Hubspot had everything we needed.
Loureen
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

The easiest and fastest yet reliable marketing tool.

In all general marketing it's great to reduce bulky email marketing and simplify online campaigns.

Pros

It reduces the bulkiness in email marketing and campaigns.
Great lead management and lead capture strategies.
Integration and easily customizable.

Cons

I have more gratitude to the customer support services offered and no regrets whatsoever.

Rob

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

HubSpot Marketing Hub streamlines marketing effort

Pros

HubSpot is a comprehensive suite of tools which consolidates tech stack and efforts. The product is easy to use, works well and is, in my opinion, best in the market.

Cons

HubSpot Marketing Hub configured for most businesses is expensive and a roadblock to higher adoption from smaller businesses. The gaps of features between starter and pro is too wide.

Vigdalia
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

HubSpot Marketing Hub serves you well!

Besides all the features HubSpot Marketing Hub has to make my work easier, there are two advantages that HubSpot Marketing Hub offers me, like customer support at a click and the courses they give their users. That's awesome!

Pros

What I like most about HubSpot Marketing Hub is that we can do all our marketing with it, something that we had been looking for a long time. Since the first moment we received the free demo, we knew we had found what we needed in terms of marketing, so we took the next step to pay its value.

Cons

HubSpot Marketing Hub has nothing I don't like so far, and being honest, I don't think I'll find something in a short term.

Gorden

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Hub Spot Marketing

Pros

Ease of use, integration with Gmail and Outlook. Calendar Meeting links

Cons

Training videos have room for improvement

Tess
Tess

Reviewed on 29/02/2024

Hubspot Marketing hub review

my overall experience was ok but nothing exceptional about it.

Pros

the free plan has good amount of features that I can use for my email marketing campaign

Cons

the paid monthly plan fee is a bit expensive.

Tyler

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

HubSpot Review

(1) Fluid trial integration between HubSpot and Salesforc, allowing our company to streamline the sales person to reach out quicker. (2) TONS of data cleanup

Pros

Intuitiveness. We've had several interns throughout the last 2 years of working in HubSpot and they've picked it up easily because of this.

Cloning. Makes it simple if you're only changing one or 2 conditions/criteria in a list or email.

GoToWebinar integration. Key for our monthly webinars.

Variety of ways to create a list/workflow. We work on many different nurture campaigns with different qualifiers for each.

Cons

It does tend to get buggy from time to time - for example right now I'm experiencing an issue in email when I go to replace a link, it won't paste to the text box, it'll paste outside of the hyperlinked words in the actual email, quite weird.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Net-Results did not have half the capabilities HubSpot does on almost every level. Contact record, list creation, form capability, landing page versatility, and email templates, just to name a few.

Net-Results

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

I was not key DM, just researcher and and helped make decision. From what I can tell, we chose HubSpot because of (1) intuitiveness (2) price (3) it seemed like it had so many more capabilities than other mktg automation platforms without being nearly as cumbersome.

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

CRM Powerhouse

I've been using Hubspot Marketing Hub for over a year now across multiple businesses of all shapes and sizes. What they all value is the advanced automation. Having an all-in-one website and CRM platform integrated with their social media, blog, sales pipeline etc, etc... All of their contacts are in one place with extensive information on their interactions with the brand - what content they are actively engaged with. It's truly valuable for medium to large businesses looking to utilise data and automation in their business.

Pros

Excellent CRM for sales and automation. Innovative workflow triggers allow for nearly any automation solution you can think of. Assigning tasks to sales team members, automatically moving deals to different stages of the pipeline, automating emails and communications. Hubspot is an advanced and genuinely useful software for marketers in particular.

Cons

Considering these advanced features, it can be quite expensive. So it's not for every business.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Having tried Campaign Monitor and Salesforce in the past, neither programs have the level of detail when it comes to sales automation, SEO or contact management. They excel in other areas, but are inferior products from a technical perspective.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot is technically more advanced, offers more features and a holistic marketing package in comparison to Salesforce or Campaign Monitor. The advanced automation tools alone make it the better choice in my opinion and I have used them all.
Asheton
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

Hubspot Marketing Services

The most convenient thing about Hubspot is the ability for our Sales & Marketing teams to be able to track all the different actions our customers are taking during the buying process as well as post-purchase. It's helpful for the Sales team to see which Marketing emails our customers are engaging with and it's helpful for our Marketing team to be able to see if our customers are purchasing after they engage with a marketing email or social post. I also like their marketing automation feature that allows me to create tasks and deals for our Sales team based on different actions customers are taking on the Marketing side.

Pros

Hubspot has excellent customer service and a large library of resources that you can reference if you cannot figure out how to do something. They also have Hubspot Academy that allows users to learn more about their products and Marketing in general, while also getting a Hubspot certification.

Cons

There are a few features I would like to see added to their email marketing service. One specifically is the ability to customize the mobile version of an email without affecting the desktop version. I also wish I could insert custom HTML such as a promo timer in an email like some of the other platforms I've used.

Hale

Reviewed on 22/07/2020

Everything under one roof.... and amazing customer support.

Pros

Hubspot is pretty easy to set up and offers a view across your entire organization from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success.
Before switching to Hubspot we were using tons of different tools that weren't integrated which causes things to fall between the cracks. The best thing about Hubspot is having everything right in one place. Also, Hubspot's customer support is really amazing. You can get someone on the phone in minutes which is so important when you are trying to deliver things under a deadline.

Cons

I feel that Hubspot's Landing Page builder is not as good as they claim for people without web design skills.
If you are a web designer with knowledge of html & css you will probably like it, but if you don't have those skills you will be limited with what you can do with their landing page builder.
Hubspot claims that it is a drag and drop builder, but that's not really the case.
We eventually stopped using Hubspot's Landing Page Builder and switched to Unbounce for landing pages which is much easier.

• Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 11/01/2021

Beware of the Ad Spending Limit

I signed up for another year to get access to Microsoft Ads control (supposed to be in BETA.)

Pros

When enabled, it is easy to review the overall advertising performed in Google, LinkedIn and Facebook. Basically an All-In-One platform to create content, share content and see who interacts with the media.

Cons

Recently learned about a $10,000 limit per month on advertising. Normally do not spend this much monthly, but I was on Holiday. Going on my 11th day without using the ADS feature. (It stopped allowing maintenance of the ads through the easy to use control panel for ads because I went 465 dollars over the limit in December.)

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

The first year I was able to basically get a price match, but that was taken away recently.

Act-On

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Tried Salesforce a few years ago, and the learning curve was much too high.
Derrick

Reviewed on 22/02/2022

HubSpot solves all the major pain points for online marketers.

We now have greater control of our blog and website content from an SEO point of view. We use Wordpress and have started shifting our blog/articles to the HubSpot platform. Overall, we are very happy to invest time in optimizing how we use HubSpot's vast feature set.

Pros

The combination of content creation and marketing automation tools helps manage both the website SEO and email marketing components of our marketing plan.

Cons

Getting access to some variables for use in email template creation could be a little easier. The editor is super easy and powerful but accessing variables of our HubSpot users isn't available. (e.g. a sales rep's phone number). I also don't like that the administrator can't update their users' email signatures.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We used Pardot from 2011 until 2021. We chose Pardot in 2011 over HubSpot and Marketo. While HubSpot had a lot to offer in 2011, they had a long ways to go to meet our needs. Fast forward 10-years and HubSpot has added a ton of features and it was time to switch.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We felt a bit "painted into a corner" with Pardot. I'd be happy with Pardot today but not as happy as I am with HubSpot. I will keep an eye on Pardot as Salesforce has been evolving the product. The content creation tools in HubSpot were a major reason for us to switch.
Hugo
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

The best all-in-one Marketing platform I've used so far

It's the tool our Marketing team use every day. Beyond making us generating new leads, it helps us communicating simply with our Sales teams, who now speak the same language as we do.

Pros

Hubspot contains most of what a modern marketer needs: email marketing, automation, workflows, social media planification, chatbot, CTAs, lead gen forms, landing pages, content management... The best remains that it is directly integrated to the Hubspot CRM and Sales platforms, which make your Sales-Marketing processes fluid.

Cons

The worst thing in Hubspot is that the software itself is quite long to respond. Pages can take several seconds to load. If you've used a CRM tool such as Pipedrive, you'll probably think loading times are endless... But you get used to it.

Marketo Engage and Plezi

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We were missing marketing automation features on Pipedrive.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot was better for our company size. We were too big for Plezi and too small for Marketo.
Joseph

Reviewed on 01/04/2023

One of My Favorite Day-to-Day Tools

Generally, Hubspot helps me accomplish a lot in my day to day. It helps generate leads for my business and orchestrate a lot of complex marketing activities. It has its hiccups and limitations but generally support is good as well.

Pros

Hubspot is very easy to use and intuitive. I am constantly creating new workflows, creating new contact properties, and setting up marketing campaigns and lead-capture events. I think its a tool that looks nice and I enjoy working with it daily for the most part. Would recommend for those who will be doing email marketing, social media advertising, lead generation, list building, complex marketing orchestration or ABM, and things of that nature.

Cons

The biggest con is battling our email delivery health and quarantined contacts. The lead scoring, list building, reporting, workflow triggers, and some of the lead tracking have limitations. There are a few pieces of functionality that I need that is not in the system. But every business is different and it can be hard to cater to the thousands of use cases necessary for everyone. We can mostly survive without these things even though we'd prefer them. Also, our integration with SalesForce got messy pretty fast so maintenance is a must.

Mailchimp and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Easy to set up, seemed less complex, and had reasonable pricing.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 16/11/2023

The last marketing tool you'll need

I think the marketing hub plus the sales hub are priceless if integrated well. The best results from campaigns I ever had is when we were able to use this tool across the whole company.

Pros

Hubspot allows all your marketing efforts to be managed as an easy CSM to power all the lead and customer information as a CRM. The automation and event triggering with the product work wonders once its done well.

Cons

It can feel expensive if the rest of the company is not using its products as you need to create a hybrid model to track everything and that makes it sometimes worthless

Pipedrive and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

I had already have excellent past experiences using hubspot and I know exactly how to execute my marketing playbook with it. Also its support is fantastic. Super easy to get ahold of them and resolve any issue.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 15/10/2018

I am not a marketer. Hubspot was the right pick for me.

I LOVE this platform. Onboarding is great. My support person (yes, you get a dedicated success manager that you actually form a relationship with and can help you navigate intricate projects, offer suggestions, advice or just listen as moral support and confirm you are on the right path ANYTIME) is fantastic, the software is in my opinion best in class.
The contract renegotiation process is a bit of a bummer. Some of the folks there aren’t the easiest to talk to or deal with. My hope is that they can fix the issues and shine in this area too. Product developers and bright and knowledgeable and they are constantly improving the platform to our delight.

Pros

I am not a marketer. In fact, it was a hat I took on with my family’s Small business just to help out. Boy are we all glad we did. First of all, it is intuitive. There isn’t a page in Hubspot that doesn’t offer help in the form of written, video and linked tutorials. It’s all in-line too. I don’t have to open a different screen most of the time. I can easily and quickly solve my issue or learn something new right within the page I am working on. It’s been a game changer.
It helps me be a better writer. Hubspot offers suggestions for how to compose and email, a landing page, an offer pop up. It also offers on page SEO and optimization help, identifying potential issues and offering suggestions before you publish it.
It caters to all ability levels. From a novice to an expert, there is something for everyone and online training to match whatever level that may be.
It also has incredible value. There are so many extras packed into Hubspot. Chat, automation, graphic editor, asset management, CRM, extreme integrations, and a wide open API.

Cons

Obvs the price. It’s pricey. We have 3 different locations of the same franchise and we operate them as one business. But because we are required to have 3 domains, we were forced into the enterprise license. It is a lot for a small business with lean operations to pay. Luckily we negotiated a great deal for the time being so it isn’t breaking us.

Dayana
Dayana
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Reviewed on 06/06/2019

The benefits of hubspot

In general, hubspot is updated in a contacting manner that allows me to create a list of different groups, build my database so that the sales team can do a more efficient job and focus the strategies specific to each work group

Pros

It is a software dedicated to automate marketing actions, where many departments must automate tasks related to emails, social networks, in addition to those that are related to websites, in order to facilitate tasks.
With hubspot you can manage contacts, activities related to websites, Live Chat, Conversational Bots, Marketing by mail, Ad Retargeting, among others.
It should be noted that with this Software, it helps create optimized content for search engines, in turn generates user traffic on the website or blogs.
This software is recommended to all professionals dedicated to digital marketing, because it unifies all the necessary tools into one, so they can do the work in less time. In addition, consumers are no longer only in the email, nor do we have to rely solely on their actions in this medium.
Personally, what I like most about this software is that it has a free plan and allowing any company to use it, in case of wanting a paid version it has good prices.
Among other benefits of hubspot, is that you can easily see the workflow that has had a client powers, such as downloads and their interactions with the company's website, this option is great, because it can help to know how many potential customers are ready for another email or a call.
It is important to note that once downloaded the program on your computer is integrated with all the tools that are already being used.

Cons

Among the disadvantages of this program is: that you do not have any tool that can merge the contact information of different organizations.
It does not have the ability to register several email addresses of the same contact, this weakness is palpable at the moment of conversation by email with a user, because if we want to contact you by another address via e-mail is very difficult to connect .
You can not ignore unimportant records, this is to facilitate the reading of relevant interactions.
If you have a company that wants a smooth and powerful solution to manage contacts, that can see the visibility of the work, this program is not recommended

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 07/10/2019

Great Marketing Automation Software for the Small Business or Educational Institution

Hubspot is an affordable marketing automation solution that works well for our small team. While it lacks some of the features or usability of its more expensive competitors, the tools can be leveraged to powerfully enhance the reach of a small marketing and admissions/sales team. The Hubspot Academy is a treasure trove of valuable educational and inspirational resources. For a small business/institution exploring marketing automation, Hubspot is a phenomenal place to begin.

Pros

Hubspot provides a self-service marketing automation solution that allows us to expand our admissions team exponentially by building workflows of automated emails, text messaging, and direct mail (with third-party integrations) that are triggered by a variety of criteria. It allows us to be sure that every prospect is receiving regular communication from our office, allowing the admissions reps to focus on only the leads that demonstrate the highest likelihood of enrollment.

Cons

Limitations within the tool require a variety of workarounds, some of which are laborious. Duplicate entries are common due to Hubspot using email as the unique identifier (Hubspot has added a contact ID to help address this, along with tools to sort through duplicates). Hubspot's workflow tool is basic by comparison with some of the more costly and sophisticated marketing automation solutions.

Price
Nicole
Nicole

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

Powerful and Easy to Use

Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy.

The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.

Pros

The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible.

And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.

Cons

Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.

Zoho CRM and ActiveCampaign
karan

Reviewed on 17/12/2022

Value for money and easy to navigate

I have been using HubSpot Marketing Hub for the past few years, and I must say that it's one of the best marketing automation tools out there. It's incredibly user-friendly and has a great set of features that help you manage your entire marketing strategy. From creating and managing campaigns to creating custom forms and tracking analytics, HubSpot Marketing Hub has everything you need to succeed. The customer service team is also very helpful and responsive, so any questions or issues I have are quickly addressed. Overall, I am very impressed with HubSpot Marketing Hub and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful marketing automation tool.

Pros

1. Easy to use and navigate: HubSpot’s marketing hub is designed with a user-friendly interface, making it simple to use and navigate.2. Comprehensive range of features: The platform offers a comprehensive range of features for marketers, including content creation, SEO, analytics, and email automation.3. Automation capabilities: HubSpot’s marketing automation capabilities enable marketers to streamline their workflow and get more out of their campaigns.4. Integrated marketing platform: HubSpot’s integrated marketing platform allows marketers to manage their campaigns from one central location.5. Scalable solution: HubSpot’s marketing hub is a scalable solution that can be used for businesses of any size.6. Free trial: HubSpot’s free trial offer allows you to test out the platform and see how it works for your business before committing to a paid subscription.

Cons

1. Expensive: The HubSpot Marketing Hub is one of the most expensive marketing platforms on the market. It has a wide range of features, but this means you’ll be paying a premium for those features.2. Limited Reporting Features: The HubSpot Marketing Hub is not the most comprehensive in terms of reporting features. It does not have the ability to track user behavior, for example, or be able to provide detailed segmentation for customers.3. Limited Automation: Automation is a key component of any successful marketing strategy, and the HubSpot Marketing Hub does not offer the same level of automation as other platforms. This means that many of your marketing processes may need to be done manually.4. Limited Integration: The HubSpot Marketing Hub does not have the same level of integration with other platforms or marketing systems as some other solutions. This could limit the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.

hannah

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Wildly convenient because every marketing tool I need is in one place

I have access to all the major marketing tools and all the education I need to make sure I understand the market and how to better connect with my audience. HubSpot is a great tool that helps businesses reach their goals and grow by growing their online presence.

Pros

I like that it hosts literally everything you need tool wise to help you execute your marketing strategy. Having the blogging and social sharing platforms in one place has been extremely easy to use. They truly set you up for success by having tons of resources, checklists, etc. available so that you know how to market and connect with your audience.

Cons

Specifically for the software, I do not understand the Design Manager. This directly affects your marketing because if you are editing a template so that it is unique for the campaign you are working on you have to use the design manager. I think it is confusing to anyone who does not understand coding. The old design manager made way more sense to me. Looking at HubSpot as a product it is not convenient that their tier metric is contacts and the annual payment is inconvenient. As a HubSpot partner, we sell this to customers and lose a bunch of them because the annual price or we lose customers from going to Pro rather than basic because the contact metric will screw them over and they will wind up paying more.

Response from HubSpot

Hello Hannah!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate you giving us feedback on our product!

I am so happy to hear that you have been so happy with the software up to this point - it sounds like you are doing an amazing job at using all the tools available to you!

As far as room for improvement - I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the new Design Manager, it can definitely be a bit overwhelming to a new user, particularly one who does not understand coding. We are working on producing more instructional content to help with this process but, in the meantime, here is one article that has some helpful instructions as well as links to other helpful pieces of content (https://designers.hubspot.com/blog/introduction-to-the-design-manager).

I would love to talk more about this and the other issues you have brought up. If you are open to it, please reach out to us at the email provided.

Thank you again for the review Hannah!

Replied 07/05/2018