Elementor Reviews

4.7

4.7
Visit Website

About Elementor

Elementor is a website builder solution for WordPress that helps businesses streamline operations related to text editing, history tracking, theme designing and landing pages development, among other processes. It allows...

Browse Elementor Reviews

Monica
Monica

Reviewed on 23/06/2023

Elementor Visual Builder : a good choice for everyone

I use elementor [paid and free] for some clients who like to customize on their own, so i needed a very user friendly interface for them. Never disappointed.

Pros

I like the most that is quick to setup and to use. I never had any overloading problem with elementor, like i had with more heavy visual builders.

Cons

Some critical features for professional are under paid license, and this license is an annual fee. Elementor doesn't have a lifetime solution, and that's a pity.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

For some clients Elementor was a better Solution, so i switched. For others was not, and i used Divi builder.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Divi is more complex, and with its one time license offers all the functionality of the paid version of elementor. This means customize everything, even core templates in Wordpress or Woocommerce. I don't need all of this for some of my clients, who want to do some things on their own, and i needed a more quick and easy interface. Elementor was the perfect solution.
Luciano
Luciano
  • Industry: Music
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

It's a the most flexible website builder to use in WordPress

It's a very great tool for building good WordPress websites. I would recommend it because it's popular and professional.

Pros

Elementor is such a fantastic website builder. I like it because it enables me to accomplish a lot of cool things with ease and simplicity. First, It's one of the most beginner-friendly WordPress plugins that I've known up to now - it's easy to set up and it's extremely popular in the market.

Secondly, It's compatible with a lot of third-party plugins and applications that are currently driving impacts in the market today which simplify all the hard process of work.

It's feature-rich and provides advanced customization features with a lot of design options like templates, predesigned pages, sections, and some other forms of lead-generation pages that are amazing to use when starting off with a project.

Besides this, It works seamlessly with some of my favorite javascript frameworks like GSAP to add professional animations to pages and sections.

Additionally, I like Elementor because it's not limited to just the framework environment, it also allows the user to add their own HTML, CSS, and Javascript codes. To my knowledge, there is no other definition of flexibility than this.

Cons

Elementor can be a little frightening in the beginning and can seem to be challenging too but ultimately becomes easy with time.

I noticed that the editor becomes slow sometimes when too many add-ons are used and other times, it becomes completely inaccessible as the features can't be clicked when I use it with Elements Kit Pro whereas the lite version of Elementskit doesn't show this conflict in attitude with Elementor.

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

Ok Product, Terrible Service

I was a writer when I started using Elementor. I loved it at first. When I launched my own agency, my go-to was the Astra theme with Elementor. I don’t even know how many sites I built anymore. It really was a beautiful thing.

Now I’m the in-house head of digital marketing for a company. My boss insisted I use another theme and host with Elementor. It’s been nothing but problems. Elements are glitchy, don’t work, or don’t display right on mobile.

Their support chat almost always escalates to tier 2, which will only communicate by email with the main email on your account - not ideal for teams.

Recently, they released a version that corrupted my site. They admitted it was a known bug, but of course, I didn’t get the email because it went to my boss. I rolled back on my own, but didn’t shut off the updates because I didn’t think Elementor would release something that totally breaks sites.

When it happened again, I tried to restore and my site went to all 400 pages. I tried again and it went to all 500 pages. Then it came back on its own, but was still glitchy and unusable. For a week, I was in contact with their support. No resolution. I eventually gave in and tried a third restore. My site’s been stuck in restore mode for two days for a task that should have taken 20 minutes. Support just keeps telling me to wait. That’s literally what tier 2 tells me every time. They will not escalate it higher. Nobody will put me in contact with anyone higher or a manager.

Pros

When it works, it makes WordPress sites as easy to work with as Wix, SquareSpace, or Weebly. My favorite theme (Astra) builds with Elementor, so I can build a very nice customized site in about a day despite not being a developer.

Cons

It’s buggy. Elements, like the typing/ animated text were released even though they don’t display properly. They were left buggy for forever (many months). I’m not even sure they’re working right now. Oftentimes, things don’t display right on mobile either.

Their latest update broke my site. I didn’t realize it was Elementor’s fault, so I left updates on. Two weeks later, it broke my site again.

Pair that with their shoddy hosting that’s often down and crummy tech support/ customer service and it’s a recipe for disaster.

I wasted so much time going between Elementor and the theme’s developer with each blaming the other for things not working during the build. I don’t know how many things i scrapped or how many times I changed direction because things just weren’t working right.

Top Elementor Alternatives

Ngala Emmanuel
Ngala Emmanuel
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 05/09/2023

My all-in-one website builder

Elementor helps me to build web pages faster and more flexibly. I'm not saying that it's perfect but, there's no better alternative - I haven't seen any yet.We also integrate it into our HTML websites, making them very easy to edit in WordPress. I highly recommend Elementor

Pros

I love Elementor because it's easy to use and also very affordable. It's been approximately 4 years now that I've been using this website builder for my projects and clients. I use it to design almost every WordPress website.Some of the features that I really enjoy in Elementor are:the live editor (drag & drop builder), and the flex container feature which provides amazing layout designs, animations, and template extraction.It's perfect for beginners and visually appealing. Elementor also supports a ton of integrations which I find absolutely amazing.

Cons

I discovered that when more than 4 Elementor addons are used, the editor becomes slow and there is a conflict with the Elements Kit Pro plugin too. I experienced this while I tried importing a full pre-designed page from ElementsKit, The Elementor editor became non-responsive and I couldn't edit any fields When I deactivated the ElementsKit Pro plugin, the Elementor editor became responsive.At first, I was wondering if the problem was due to cache issues but soon realized that it wasn't because of the caches. I think the developers should try experimenting from their end to see what's not working right because there Is no point deactivating one plugin just because you need to use the other.

Eldar
Eldar
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 03/05/2023

My only site buldier after WIX

Great tool the start building and design your WordPress website specialy if you was regular working with WIX

Pros

1. Its a very organized and intuitive site builder, in my opinion, the best friend of WordPress sites, you can design almost everything without code. 2. you can start using it and receiving updates absolutely free, its possible to complete most of the missing features using another free third-party add-ons from the market.3. Very organized with the elements, and build to be responsive for each display: desktop, tablet,mobile, and its very easy to make your fit to each device.

Cons

1. some times you can't get exactly the look you want in the easy way like WIX, its not possible to drag the elements around because its build on grids and areas but after all its keep it always orgnize and responsive.

Benya
Benya

Reviewed on 27/09/2023

Elementor is my favorite website builder of all times.

I find a lot of comfort in working with Elementor and it helps to design pages quickly and seamlessly. It's my favorite tool of all time.

Pros

I like this software because:- it's mobile and user-friendly in nature- Is in English and offers great usage documentation to users.- Provides flexible and mobile responsive designs- is time-saving and cost-affordable (even for freelancers). I like this feature particularly because I can export my page settings and reuse them on a different project.- is very extensive and can easily integrate with other WordPress plugins, third-party add-ons, and external cloud-based software. This simplifies and completely revolutionizes my web design experience.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about Elementor for now as I know the product is getting better day after day.

Deborah
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 17/11/2023

It's worth the learning curve!

The first week, I was incredibly frustrated because I was expecting a drag-and-drop experience similar to Wix or Squarespace. I did not find Elementor to be very intuitive. HOWEVER. Once I sat down and watched some tutorials and figured out how to navigate the software, I fell in love! I don't think I'll ever use another site builder!

Pros

I have precise control over my website
I have the flexibility to code my own content when I need to
It manages my content beautifully
My load times are MUCH better than on my previous site
Managing the theme is quick and easy

Cons

There's a definite learning curve in the beginning, but once I figured out how it works, it was pretty smooth sailing

Ollie

Reviewed on 04/11/2023

Makes web designing look easy

Overall, I am extremely happy to be using Elementor. It has helped elevate the level of web design and improve the UX, UI for the website audience.

Pros

The template packs make it easy to implement a slick, modern design that makes it look like it was expensively assembled by experienced web developers.

Cons

Some of the template packs have broken elements which means you have to pick a completely new template pack to install and redesign the site.

Davide

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

Fundamental tool for those who don't know codes

Pros

I find it very simple to use Elementor to manage a site, my absolute favorite

Cons

The organization of the blocks is often a bit cumbersome and you can not customize the page as you would like

Gem
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 26/01/2024

Elementor makes it easy to build custom sites

Pros

I use elementor pro on my wordpress sites and I find it simple to build clean simple pages. It makes customisation easy compared to wordpress' theme blocks or code editor.

Cons

It took a while for me to get used to using it, but overall the learning curve was gentle

Lucille
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

Lame to in the Game

Elementor change the game for me! My site went from arbitrary and "lame" to fresh and new. It's cut my working time in half - that alone is worth it! Highly recommended getting their pro version.

Pros

This plugin made my workflow SO EASY. From their saveable templates to the global widgets, Elementor creates a seamless experience and easy drag-and-drop builder. Their "pro" features helped eliminate a lot of the other plugins I had activated. Once removing the excess plugins, my site sped up. My workload has lessened. It truly allows you to be creative without having an extensive background in coding.

Cons

The biggest downfall of Elementor is Site Speed. If you're not well informed about how to lazy load your site or optimize for google through the html > css > java load, your site will run a bit slow and rank slow for google search.
Also, there are a few glitches in the editor screen when optimizing a responsive layout. Things won't always look right or there is automatic padding on columns that aren't actually there when you load the actual site.

Justin
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

Probably one of the best building platforms available

Overall - it's one of my favorite and a program I try to push on all builds that I make!

Pros

I LOVE how simple It is to manage your content with elementor. I build websites for people of all backgrounds and I often find that the ones using elementor have the most success in being superusers that manage their content themselves.

Cons

I don't really have much negative or areas of improvement that I could offer for the platform. I think possibly working to ensure browser updates are consistent would help, but that's not their issue.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Ease of use for endusers

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Ease of use for the end users and the ability to quickly roll-back changes if they don't work right.

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

The Only Tool you will ever need - Almost a perfect solution

It's almost a perfect site building tool and I say almost because of some of the problems which they have not been able to manage very elegantly. Be it the price change or security patches, the team has not handled it the way they should have. That being said, I love the software, such a solid tool that is way ahead of the competition. Can't recommend this enough.

Pros

There are so many good things about this tool, very beginner-friendly, easy to use, amazing dev team bending the product, the best part is the updates that keep coming. They have been continuously improving the software over time. Has a ton of integrations with third-party tools and makes the overall process of creating websites a breeze. This has been the only tool I have been using for the past few years now and it has not let me down. They are usually the first and the market leaders to implement new innovative features. I love the fact that they have recently started page load times seriously. Have been seeing speed optimizations for the plugin lately which is a step in the right direction.

Cons

They keep on revising their pricing plan which seems like a deceptive move to their loyal customers. The plugin has had security vulnerabilities in the past which is not as bad as the way they handled those. They did not offer a free security patch for their old customers and people were forced to renew their license due to the vulnerability.
Lastly, their customer support for the product has seen a drastic downward trend which I have seen so many users complaining about almost on daily basis.

Max

Reviewed on 10/12/2021

Elementor is the best WordPress page builder we've ever used

Overall our experience with Elementor has been absolutely incredible. We build all our new websites inside of it, and have even rebuilt a few sites in side of it that had outdated or difficult to use page builders / themes. It's been such an improvement that I do lot like having to go back and work on our older websites that do not use it.

Pros

After trying multiple page builders / themes over the years, at the start of 2020 our agency made the switch to Elementor Pro and haven't looked back. After the small learning curve, we are now able to build entire websites from scratch in a 1/4 of the time it would normally take.

Cons

Sometimes there are caching issues it seems between Elementor and possibly WP Rocket / Cloudflare. Although it seems Elementor has taken steps to fix these in recent updates. It also had some issues in the past were the themes default color setting were reset, but that issue has also been fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Instead of purchasing a new theme or a license for the same theme over and over again, we purchased 1000 site license for Elementor and now just pay a single yearly fee.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

It's so much easier and quicker to use. It's also much less bloated than these other builders, and offers WAY more features.
Janey

Reviewed on 12/04/2022

Never look back

Overall its the reason I love working in WordPress. I switched from another CMS specifically because of Elementor.

Pros

Ease of use and time saving: Elementor was a game changer for me in terms of productivity. Being able to lay out and style pages with drag and drop in real time saves a huge amount of time. It is really easy to use and its wonderful to have complete control over every aspect of your layout.

Cons

The one thing that I would like to see that would make it even more amazing to use would be the ability to adjust margins and padding on elements by drag and drop. Currently padding and margins need to be manually adjusted by entering a number in px or % and then saving. Its a small thing but would really help the workflow.

Joomla

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Elementor was a lot easier and more fun to use.
Leon

Reviewed on 31/01/2021

Forgot cost, you can't afford not to

I absolutely depend on it. As a stubborn old construction non tech individual, it has saved me time, money and has given me a wider understanding of the web itsself. I can't believe I only had to pay what I did. Thank you Elementor

Pros

This is the best plugin/site builder ever. Just with the free features you get more value for what you pay for the entire program. I am a penny pincher, and I take my sweet time before offering my hard earned money on programs, and I will tell you I wasted more time by not diving in sooner. Time is money folks, and I also completed eliminated my need to bug my kids or tech guys for help on my site. Mr. Construction, who works with his hands can now build websites, forums, and everything in between. Is it worth it? Yes, for the cost of a steak dinner, you get months of your life back

Cons

I can't stand the fact I waited so long! I would say...the only thing they could do better is give away free gold at the end of the rainbow. Simply, and honestly, nothing.

WordPress

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Word press alone is amazing, buy Elementor takes it a step higher. I used wix in the past, but its so frustrating and confusing. Elementor takes the cake . Everytime
Memory
Memory
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 26/05/2021

The best site builder plugin on WordPress

I would 100% recommend Elementor for anyone that uses WordPress. You don't have to know how to code to use it (although there is an option for custom CSS if you do want to add that). No matter how much web design experience you have, you'll be able to use this.

To offer a real-life example of how great it is, I hired the other web designer on my team with a lot of WordPress experience. We were discussing plans for building a new site and he had initially said he wanted to use a different CMS than WordPress. Once he started using Elementor, which I already had installed on another site, he found it to be so easy that he no longer wanted to veer away from WordPress.

Pros

I started using Elementor years ago at a previous job. At the time, it was just a page builder plugin but as it has grown in popularity, it has evolved into a entire site builder plugin. There are many 3rd-party plugins that can be installed to use with it, and there are a lot of themes that were built with the Elementor and integrate directly with it.

The reason for its popularity how easy it makes building pages/websites. As a drag and drop builder, you can see what you are designing as you go (verses adding code, viewing the live page to see the changes, then going back to the code to make more edits to the page). There is a free and a paid (pro) version. The free plugin it pretty fantastic in itself, offering many options to create a great design. I would suggest upgrading to the paid version though - you get even more options with it and its well worth the price.

There are so many great features I could discuss but, for sake of time, I'll let you explore those on your own. But one fantastic feature I do want to mention is the section and page templates. They offer some stunning designs and are easy to import on your page. Just edit the images, text, design elements, etc. to fit your needs and you have a professional-looking page created quickly and easily. The templates are the main reason I would recommend upgrading to the pro version. There are a few available with the free plugin but you get a lot more with Elementor Pro.

Cons

There is a learning curve with you first start using Elementor. Although it is the easiest tool for building WordPress pages, there are a lot of options available and it can seem a bit overwhelming at first. But if you stick with it, and figure out the difference between the sections and inner sections, how how the widgets are used with them, you'll soon find it to be a web designer's best friend.

One suggestion I have is to make sure you choose a theme that integrates with Elementor. When I first started at my current job, the sites were not built with Elementor-friendly themes. You can still use it with those themes but it doesn't work as well.

Reviewed on 03/03/2022

I used to hate WYSIWYG builders ...

Pros

Elementor – and Elementor Cloud Websites, in particular – has changed my tune on WYSIWYG WordPress builders. We'd worked with a competitor for years, but the code bloat slowed down both our workflows and our sites. A switch to Gutenberg worked out, but caused a bunch of development challenges. Elementor, circa 2022, is rock solid – building sites from kits rather than overwrought themes gives WordPress a breath of fresh air ... the kind we were only getting from Webflow lately.

Cons

Elementor is hyper-flexible and hyper-deep. That means you need a fair bit of training to make it do what you need.

Webflow and Squarespace

VC was slowing sites.

Shamrul
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 04/02/2023

I Just Love It- Its Fabulous- You Make money by website Try It.

Elementor is a page builder plugin for WordPress that allows users to create custom pages and templates for their websites without needing to know how to code. It has received praise from many users for its ease of use, intuitive drag-and-drop interface, and wide range of design elements and features. However, some users have also expressed concerns about the stability, limitations of the free version, and resource-intensive nature of Elementor.

Pros

Elementor is a page builder plugin for WordPress that allows users to create custom pages and templates for their websites without needing to know how to code. Some users have praised Elementor for its ease of use, intuitive drag-and-drop interface, and wide range of design elements and features. Additionally, many users appreciate the flexibility and customization options that Elementor offers, allowing them to create unique and professional-looking websites that perfectly meet their needs. Other users have praised Elementor for its robust performance and fast page-loading speeds, which can help improve the user experience and search engine optimization of their websites.

Cons

While Elementor has received praise from many users for its ease of use, design options, and performance, some users have expressed concerns about certain aspects of the platform. Some users have reported issues with the stability and reliability of Elementor, experiencing crashes or errors that disrupt their workflow. Other users have raised concerns about the limitations of the free version of Elementor, which may not include all of the features and design options that users need for their websites. Additionally, some users have reported that Elementor can be slow and resource-intensive, which can slow down the performance of their websites and impact the user experience.

Agbor
Agbor
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 14/09/2023

* It helps me to create amazing designs with advanced features*

It's a great tool for builder complex and advanced websites

Pros

Elementor is my favorite web builder for WordPress. I like it because it empowers me with assets to bring my designs to life.It is easy to use in WordPress and supports several third-party tools that I use on a regular basis. With Elementor I can fully customize and manage my website features like branding, responsiveness, and animations.It allows me to add my own lines of code wherever I need to. I can also save time by exporting my settings and reusing them on other projects.Another thing that I really like about this tool is its affordability. The plans are very affordability respective to its performance and user advantages. With a single license, I can use it on many websites and this helps me manage customers' projects with ease.I also like how simple it is to use external components for animations like the GSAP plugin which can easily associate with Elementor to add more engaging features on my websites.

Cons

A feature that I would like to see getting improved is the "page title" option. Normally when disabled, the page title should be displayed but sometimes I still see a page title showing even after I've hidden it.Another thing that I would love to see being improved in Elementor is " Feature annotation". Some features like those in the container can quite be difficult to understand. It would be better if, for the most important features, there were info notices when hovering over them that briefly explain what they are and what can be achieved with them.The info should be written in a simple language that will enable users of all intellectual backgrounds to easily grasp them.

• Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

Elementor – Easy to use Wordpress-Page-Builder for beginners and experts

Pros

As a developed guy in website building I came around Elementor and was concerned about its functionality. But after some hours of looking around, testing features and the Live Editor, it was a pleasure working with it. Every beginner would understand it withing some hours of looking deeper into it and look up some functions. And as an expert, you can really customize everything. I had a Website set up with Elementor that had a Page Speedtest Score of about 60-70 / 100 and with the help of the experimental functions and the performance options in the elementor settings itself, it boosted the score over 90. It's great that the team of Elementor looks into the needs of good websites in view to google score ratings and improves it with every update more.

Cons

There is just one bug that annoys you when you are not familiar with the problem. Sometimes when you are logged in and recognized by the cookies in wordpress the Page-Builder stucks in loading. The solution is simple but if you dont know it, you will get close to a heart attack. Simply lock out from wordpress and log in again. Then everything works as usual with the loading of the Page-Builder (maybe that helps anyone ^^) - This bug is known about a longer period of time and the team is not pushing the importance of this. A little minus.

• Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

One of my favorite extremely powerful page builders for Wordpress

Elementor requires paying for it to be of any real use and it pairs very well with the Astra theme in my experience. It can help you get a design out of your head and onto the page very quickly and easily, but I'll likely eventually have to convert to something else as page load speeds become more of a critical factor for ranking in search engines.

Pros

Elementor can most likely allow you to create just about any page design you can think of. Other page builders may also have similar functionality, but the difference with Elementor is that it's easy to get a lot of things accomplished vs other builders that can be extremely convoluted to use. The other problem with page builders in general is that they can be riddled with bugs, and my use of Elementor has been extremely seamless.

Cons

Elementor's design can often make sites start to become bloated in terms of loading time. I had originally explored Elementor because I had thought it created fairly clean, light-weight code, but this doesn't seem to be the case in the recent versions. If you're looking for website load speed, this may not be the page builder you're looking for, but otherwise Elementor will likely get what you want done for your site.

Abid
Abid
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 10/04/2020

Best WordPress Page Builder Plugin

My overall experience with Elementor is really fabulous and awesome because this plugin has helped me to design professional websites. Whenever I have a plan to build an e-commerce website or even If I want to design my own personal blog, I always use the Elementor. For me, Elementor is very important for my websites and WordPress blog projects. I always use these beautiful content elements of the Elementor plugin during the webpages development process. Now I am able to design the webpages within a few minutes just because of the Elementor.

Pros

Elementor allows Web developers to design professional websites that open and load faster. The website building process is now very fast just because of the Elementor. Just drag and drop the content elements in your posts, pages or products and then edit the content of the element according to your requirements. Even you can design the header and footer areas of your website in a professional way. You can control each and every area of your website with Elementor. If you want to build and design your websites with awesome widgets and without the knowledge of programming languages then Elementor is really awesome.

Cons

As a free user, we can find lots of content widgets and elements and there are advanced widgets also available for the pro users. According to my point of view, some WooCommerce shop advanced widgets should also available for free users. All other features of Elementor are really useful for free users as well for pro users.

Mahesh
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 03/02/2023

Recommended For All Web Designers

Pros

Elementor is a popular page builder plugin for WordPress that provides users with a visual drag-and-drop interface to create custom pages and layouts. Here are some pros and cons of using Elementor :1. User-friendly interface: Elementor has a very intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy for even non-technical users to create custom pages and layouts.2. Wide range of templates and blocks: Elementor offers a wide range of templates and blocks that can be used to create custom pages with ease.3. Customizable widgets: The plugin provides a variety of customizable widgets that can be used to add different types of elements to a page, such as buttons, pricing tables, and forms.4. Mobile responsiveness: Elementor offers a mobile editing mode, allowing users to easily create mobile-responsive pages.5. Good performance: Elementor is well optimized for performance, so pages built with the plugin will load quickly, even when complex designs are used.

Cons

1. Steep learning curve: While the interface is user-friendly, there is still a steep learning curve for new users, especially those who are not familiar with the basics of website design.2. Limited third-party integrations: While Elementor offers a wide range of templates and blocks, it does not have as many third-party integrations as some of its competitors.3. Lacks theme building capabilities: Elementor is primarily a page builder plugin and does not offer the same level of theme building capabilities as some other solutions on the market.4. Pricing: While Elementor offers a free version, the premium version can be expensive compared to some other page builder plugins.

• Industry: Music
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 30/07/2019

Page building and layout editing in WordPress has never been easier!

Overall, I find Elementor to be the easiest way to create and edit pages on WordPress sites. I now use this for all of my client’s websites, and they are really happy with the end results. It features so many widgets even its free edition that it makes building a feature-filled webpage a doddle. It’s very much a step-up from WordPress’s inbuilt page customisation tools.

Pros

I find the UI of Elementor to be very user-friendly, even those who have very little experience with WordPress page editing will be able to pick this up very easily. There are many widgets available in the free edition that can satisfy the needs of a small site (button, text, picture, video, etc.).

The range of customisation for page layouts (column amounts, widths, etc.) and widget options (cell padding, colour changes, etc.) means you can really customise your site to meet your own needs and desires rather than having just another ‘cookie-cutter’ site style. The drag-and-drop feature when inserting widgets onto a page, as well as options available through right-click, mean it is super-simple to add, edit, and remove items in the edit view.

A lot of WordPress plugins now support Elementor integration for widgets and layouts, which is especially useful if you use one of these plugins as it can be added to a site page via Elementor.

Cons

The pricing plan is three-tiered (pricing for 1 site, 3 sites, and 1000 sites). I’m not sure how this compares to competitors as I haven’t shopped around since Elementor more than meets my needs, but I’d prefer to be able to pay for up to 10 sites instead of needing to pay for up to 1000 sites, which I’m realistically going to get nowhere near.

I would also like to be able to pay for a perpetual licence but the only options are for a yearly subscription – although this also comes with support for the year and updates for the year, I would still prefer to outright pay for a licence instead of a recurring cost. However, this wouldn’t put me off using the product as it still meets my needs.