Hostinger Reviews

About Hostinger

Hostinger is a website hosting and virtual private server solution that helps businesses set up websites, schedule data backups, manage domain name system (DNS), set up PHP configuration, and more on a centralized platform. It...

Browse Hostinger Reviews

Manish Singh
Manish Singh

Reviewed on 16/02/2023

Affordable and User-Friendly Hosting: Hostinger Web Hosting

Hostinger is a great choice for those who are looking for an affordable and user-friendly web hosting provider with good performance, security, and customer support. It is important to carefully consider the limitations of Hostinger and ensure that it can meet your website hosting needs before signing up.

Pros

Hostinger is a really good website hosting provider which provides good service at a minimum price.Hostinger offers hosting plans at very competitive prices, which can be especially appealing for small businesses and individuals who are on a tight budget.It's interface is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, making it easy for beginners to set up and manage websites without needing a lot of technical knowledge. Customer support 24/7 via live chat and email, and has a knowledge base with various helpful articles and tutorials. It is the most helpful feature.It takes website security seriously and provides features like free SSL certificates and automated backups.It provides a range of features like website builders, email hosting, domain registration, and more, making it a one-stop shop for website hosting needs.Overall it is good for beginners and customer support is amazing.

Cons

Some basic normal plans have limited resources, including storage, bandwidth, and processing power. This may not be sufficient for high-traffic websites or those with resource-intensive applications.No daily backups on some small plans.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Manish,

Thanks for sharing such a complete review. We're sure it'll help our customers (and us) to know more about your experience!

We agree that it's important to consider all features when choosing a hosting provider — and our goal is to offer the best solutions for every type of online project. Let's reach for the stars together, shall we?

Cheers,

Replied 21/02/2023
Osama
Osama

Reviewed on 02/11/2022

Hostinger review Nov, 22

Overall, if I wasn't very happy with Hostinger's service I wouldn't give them 20 minutes from my valuable time to write this review, they have my high recommendations and I've recently upgraded my plan for my ecommerce store from Web hosting starter plan to Cloud startup plan which is faster and better for SEO with Staging feature which is very important if you would like make changes to the live environment with minimum downtime and less mistakes.

Pros

Hostinger's features and services are higher than its cheap cost, and the best thing you'd ever search for in other reviews is their customer care service. Their support team is very helpful and available 24/7. They made my life easy.

Cons

Their web hosting service wasn't as stable as today, now it's perfect. They need sometimes more than 15 min to answer on the Chat box but it's not that long time.

Bluehost and HostGator

Reasons for Choosing Hostinger

Because the load time for my website was slow.

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

Because it has all features I need in affordable price and some of them for free that other same service providers request additional fees to have them!

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Osama,

We're thrilled you took the time out of your busy day to write us a review — thanks for sharing!

Our goal is to be a one-stop shop for all your hosting needs so that you can focus on your projects with peace of mind. Be sure we'll keep working hard to ensure your trust never feels misplaced!

Best,

Replied 07/11/2022
Sean
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 01/07/2021

Why not to choose hostinger

Absolute nightmare every solution involves me paying more money for a website that really didn’t need to have more money put into it. I started I invested $240 then you got me to upgrade my zero and that was another $27 a month and I still didn’t have a working website at the end

Pros

Honestly I wouldn’t the moment the other account I manage is done with their year you are getting fired.

Cons

First problem there is no Inherent web design program. You either force us to pay for WordPress or zyro. Besides that you have the worst response time. We live mst so I work when ever there is problem last night I started a chat at 730 my time and went to bed without getting an answer at 104 am. There is the fact we contacted both zyro and hostinger over 25 times in 36 days paid for a year yet never got a response back about getting some of our money back I am in contact now with PayPal as inad case

Wix

Your artificially low price

Wix

I left you to go back

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Sean. We encourage every one of our customers to give us honest feedback, and we appreciate it a lot because it motivates us to grow and improve. We are sorry to acknowledge your experience, as our main priority is to provide the best services and ensure the happiness of all our customers. Therefore, if you find a free moment, please reach out to us at [email protected]. Let's discuss it all together and a solution that fulfills your needs!

Replied 07/07/2021
Amidou

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

My hostinger review

I've had a good experience with hostinger and I'd gladly recommend to everyone

Pros

Very responsive customer service. They're always available to help in any case

Cons

The complications when migrating sites to new hosting plans. It's just too complicated.

Response from Hostinger

Hi, Amidou,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to see your satisfaction.

All the best,
Team Hostinger

Replied 16/02/2024
Alejandro

Just works

I've had hiccups setting it up, but technical support is quick to respond and resolve.

Pros

I needed web hosting, domain hosting, and email hosting service. Hostinger allowed me to do it.

Cons

Nothing really. It's what I expected from a service like this.

Reasons for Choosing Hostinger

Host Gator has terrible tech support.

HostGator

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

The freedom to set up without layers upon layers of unusable interfaces.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Alejandro! You cannot imagine how important your satisfaction is to us. Knowing that we are doing a good job and that our customers feel safe and well-received is priceless.
Thank you for letting us know about this and don't hesitate to count on us for whatever you need. We are always here for you!

Yasser

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

Hostinger Review

Had the best ever experience compared to other hosting providers

Pros

Easy, user friendly and affiliate to help everyone grow together

Cons

Nothing as such. Everything has been positive till now

Reasons for Choosing Hostinger

Because godaddy is the worst provider

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

Easy to manage and affiliate schemes with a better service.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Yasser! Thanks a lot for your lovely review. It is good to know that you trust us as your hosting provider, and your expectations are fulfilled!

Replied 30/09/2021
Ahmet Furkan

Reviewed on 21/09/2021

I love how Hostinger delivers thier promise about customer satisfaction

I am running a digital marketing agency and for our web design services, I always recommend Hostinger to my clients for their hosting and domain purchases. They are always kind and helpful and they respond very quickly when we need support. One word to describe them is Satisfaction!

Pros

The interface is easy to understand and explain to customers. Also, they have a 7/24 customer service agent for help with chat

Cons

There is nothing right now that I'll say least. I like their service.

Bluehost

Reasons for Choosing Hostinger

Price, Service Package Capacity, Customer Services...

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

Their WordPress hosting packages looked more promising when compared to others and the customer reviews that I saw were amazing so I decided on Hostinger.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Ahmet Furkan! Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending our services. Our team wishes you the best of luck while continuing to build up your online projects. Cheers to our cooperation!

Replied 22/09/2021
Dileep
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 23/09/2021

Best price and stable servers

Pros

They have got stable servers which we can choose the close one of our choice. If we need to migrate to other location server, just send them a chat message. Its done for no cost. Support team are the best, but they need to have more agents to support while they are growing.

Cons

Support team response takes some time, But still they respond.

HostGator

Reasons for Choosing Hostinger

Hostinger looks promising wrt price, server connectivity and support.

Price and support.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Dileep! We are glad to see that we can be a part of your success. Your happiness is our goal, and we will always do everything to maintain this goal. Let's keep in touch!

Replied 29/09/2021
  • Industry: E-Learning
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 28/06/2021

A beginner friendly website hosting service

Overall good experience but the price feels like a bit high.

Pros

The service is beginner friendly and the control panel is cool and intuitive. The shared hosting is fast enough and easy to deploy. Includes all the necessary features including WordPress, G-Suit, Git, SEO tools, website builder and some other content management and eCommerce software that could be installed easily with a few clicks. The company website is great in its look and feel.

Moreover the customer support is really nice and quick. They usually reply within 5 minutes and resolves the issue like a charm.

Cons

They attract customers with low prices and free domains but only for the first year. Once the one year validity ends, they start charging relatively high price (which is common nowadays among hosting companies).

Response from Hostinger

Hello, thank you for this detailed review! Our team is delighted to have you on board. Regarding the renewal prices, we seek to provide our clients with the best possible prices once they start their businesses. That is why we cover most of the first year's price of a domain name or even give it for free when purchasing a hosting plan. Also, our team is keen to investigate the matter related to the website's security; therefore, please send us a message from your control panel and let's chat!

mohammad reza
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

Quality / price / customer orientation

Reasonable price for long-term plans and having different servers, which increases the loading speed of pages

Pros

High quality service / reasonable price in long-term plans / customer orientation of personnel is one of the features of this company.

Cons

After the end of each plan, the prices will increase a lot

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Mohammad Reza! It is an absolute pleasure to provide hosting services for you. We want all our customers to feel safe and confident when using our services. When people come to Hostinger to host their first website, we do our best to provide the best prices as we know that the beginning of the online journey might be heavy from a financial perspective. We hope this clarifies any doubts regarding the renewal pricing, and if not, please drop us a message via Live Chat and let's look for the best solution for you!

Replied 22/09/2021
Michelle

Reviewed on 29/06/2021

Completely Satisfied with Hostinger

Overall my experience with Hostinger has been a positive one, with just a few hiccups along the way that were quickly taken care of. Customer Service was really nice and helpful the two times I had to contact them. I did try out another company just to see what the differences are and I did not like the way the other company did their set up. So I cancelled quick and transferred that account to Hostinger as well.

Pros

They do seem to make everything pretty easy for a newbie like me. I had no issues with setting up my account, and any questions that came up were easily answered by their huge array of help documentation. They list all their "Help" articles which they have extremely organized and grouped into appropriate sections. I have found answers to all my questions by searching through the Help section and have never needed to contact customer service for any questions regarding functionality. I have even browsed through articles to learn things I never knew about.

Cons

There's not too many things I don't like about this service. I did have a minor issue back when I first signed up when I wanted to upgrade my service. I got really confused on how to actually upgrade my service and ended up doing something wrong. That was the only time I had to contact customer service for anything. Also, the billing situation is weird. I will pay for something and I assume everything is good to go. Then I will click on "Billing" in the dropdown and my purchase will pull up and look like an invoice like I still need to pay it. The first time I dealt with this I thought maybe my purchase didn't go through so it let me go through the whole process again and I ended up paying twice for the same thing. Learned a lesson. Also I don't like how they will automatically select autorenew for everything. You have to go in and manually turn off autorenew for every single service if you don't want it to automatically renew .

Bluehost and GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to Hostinger

Hostinger was easier to setup and had better deals going on at the time

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Michelle! We are glad that you decided to begin your online journey with us. Rest assured that our team will always be by your side to assist you regarding hosting questions. We have also forwarded your feedback about the billing situation to the responsible team - thanks for sharing!

Replied 02/07/2021
Junaid

Reviewed on 21/05/2022

Affordable Cloud Hosting Provider

Overall hostinger is best hosting provider an affordbale price and i love it.

Pros

One of the best things that hostinger did now is they added an Asia Pacific server, now our website is accessible faster in India. Moreover, hostinger improved the dashboard to check server usage that give a comprehensive insight of our server condition. And last but not least it is an affordable hosting provider.

Cons

First things, their support time is now increasing day by day i remember in 2019 they were using live chat option but now you've to wait for a long queue and they will revert over email.
I request them to roll out the previous live support feature.

Response from Hostinger

Dear Junaid,

Thank you for sharing your insights with us. As a customer-obsessed company, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and services - and your opinion is essential to this process.

The Asia-Pacific server was a highly requested addition, and we are happy to see that it improved your website speed and made a positive difference in your online business. We also know how important it is to visualize all the metrics and information about your hosting performance, so creating a way to offer this information to our clients is very important to us.

The ticket mode was created to avoid a long waiting time; when the support line is too big compared to the number of specialists available, the customers may send an email and it will be received the same way the live chat would. However, we thank you for bringing this point to our attention!

We are proud of this partnership, and you can always count on us to support your online success!

Best wishes,
Team Hostinger

Replied 06/06/2022
Thomas
Thomas
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 30/11/2022

Good Hosting, Poor support

Pros

Great interface, performance taken into consideration, perfect for Wordpress, easy of use.

Cons

Very bad support (even when you subscribed to the premium). Answers that come out of nowhere from people who don't even understand their topics.

SiteGround

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Thomas,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we noted your feedback and will send it to the responsible team. If you'd like to share any other details, don't hesitate to reach us via [email protected]. Let's keep this conversation going!

All the best,

Replied 06/12/2022
Michelle
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Great Switch from GoDaddy

Hostinger has been great for my business. I've been able to consolidate all of my sites in one place for one low price and I recommend it to all of my web development clients. The features, packages and price are much better than my previous provider.

Pros

I switched from being a GoDaddy customer for 15 years and I have been super surprised at the hosting options and services I've received. The features and cost are a bargain! I have transferred 3 Wordpress websites under my hosting package (each with an affordable SSL cert which are EXTREMELY expensive with other providers) and I have had no problems with downtime. It's extremely easy to choose, setup and manage your website hosting/email accounts, etc. I would absolutely recommend!

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that's a problem with my hosting software. Anything I've had an issue with I've been able to contact support online and get a resolution to my questions immediately. No complaints.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Michelle! Thank you for this comprehensive feedback - it is an absolute delight to know that you are pleased with our services. Please allow yourself to count on us, and let's conquer the Internet together!

Marc
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 25/06/2021

High Value Hosting

I am able to provide a secured site with excellent load times at all times of the day, and have enough space to grow our site.
I am happy with our service!

Pros

The setup was easy, and the price was very competitive. The speed of the response time when loading the site is what makes me confident I'll be renewing with Hostinger regularly.

Cons

I did learn after the fact that certificates became a nearly required feature in browsers in May of 2021, and a heads up would have been nice from the host.
However,. Hostinger provided a simple and quick solution to put a certificate on the site in a few clicks. I had this working with no more warnings to mobile users in less than 10 minutes.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Marc! We're thrilled to hear that your expectations are completely fulfilled. Your success is the best motivation, and we say thank you for sharing your experience with the community.

Replied 19/10/2021
Vishal
Vishal

Reviewed on 10/04/2022

Quality and Economical hosting services

Quality servers, suitable for small and medium scale applications. Good value for money services.

Pros

The services provides by Hostinger are quite economical. Good plans available for shared hosting as well as cloud hosting. The control panel offered is user friendly, which makes it easier for website deployment. Performance of the websites with reasonable traffic was satisfactory.

Cons

The thing which is missing in Hostinger is cPanel, which is the most widely used control panel software. And regular users might feel it difficult to adopt to the custom hosting panel offered by Hostinger. However, few of their plans do offer cPanel as an option, so better check the detailed features before you place an order.

Response from Hostinger

Dear Vishal, thank you for leaving us your review! We appreciate the praise for our services. Our team is doing its utmost to ensure that we deliver the perfect hosting experience for you. At Hostinger, we are proud to be offering our customers our control panel, known as hPanel. We have crafted it for intuitive use while ensuring that all advanced features are also present - this is the control panel that powers all of our Shared, WordPress, and Cloud plans. However, we understand that some customers may be more accustomed to cPanel, and we do offer it as well yet as a separate hosting package; thus, we want our customers to select the ideal control panel for their needs! If you'd be interested in migrating from one control panel to another, we encourage you to contact our Customer Success Team, as our specialists would eagerly help you out. We wish you the utmost with your online projects, and let us stay in touch to reach that success together!

Replied 12/04/2022
Pedro
Pedro

Reviewed on 25/08/2021

Domain Com and Excellent Website Hosting

I started to use Hostinger's services a lot, and I also recommend it to my clients and work partners.

I have another hosting company that I like a lot.

But I put Hostinger in my priority list, because of the overall quality it has helped me a lot. And support has been extremely important, so I highly recommend the services of this company.

Pros

I highly recommend Hostinger's services for several reasons.

But recently I purchased a Hostinger domain for an e-commerce site to test some products.

And I paid a super cheap and affordable price.

I even received some name recommendations to improve search SEO.

Besides, I needed to configure some files in the root of the domain, and I contacted support.

The attendant was extremely helpful and professional, and in my view, fully qualified to be there.

I just quickly explained what I needed and she didn't set everything up and insert the files into the domain.

That's great, I highly recommend Hostinger's services.

Integration with various website creators also makes Hostinger much easier to use.

Cons

In the months I've been using Hostinger, I haven't had any negative events, either with my sites or with service. So, I have no cons to inform.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Pedro! What a delight to receive your feedback about our services. Thank you so much for taking your time to share it with the community and us. Let's continue our joyful partnership for many years to come!

Replied 27/08/2021
Steven
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Extremly Pleased

Overall my experience has been great though. Again the con could be self emplied.

Pros

What brought me to Hostinger was the price, as I was spending too much for AWS for the websites I was hosting. I started off with the basic plan for 3 years and have since upgraded my plan, and will have no problem upgrading my plan with them as I grow, as my experience has been very good so far.

Cons

The only con I have is that the enforce HTTPs seems to break after making changes to the site, this may be on me though, as when I disable that feature and enable it, it works again. So maybe im rewriting my htaccess file. Just have not investigated on my end.

Bluehost

Cost

Amazon EC2

Cost & Reviews

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Steven! We are pleased to read such a lovely review from you regarding our services. We aim to provide the best service at the lowest cost possible, and this way, we can help you succeed on the Internet, just like you and your projects are doing. Regarding the HTTPs force button, it may impact your htaccess file, and our team would be more than happy to assist you! Please feel free to contact our Customer Success team anytime through your panel or the via email at [email protected]. We will be glad to help you figure this out!

Replied 29/06/2021
Akshay
Akshay
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

Best Ever Hosting Platform

Hostinger is lighter and faster than any other hosting platform.

Pros

1. Hostinger customer service is amazing, they are always ready to help.
2. Most affordable for new bloggers and e-commerce start-up.
3. You get all product in one place (I like thier storage and lifetime SSL plan)
4. It's very easy to use and user-friendly
5. Also provide varities of features like website builders, cloud storage etc

Cons

My website sometime took time to load, but when I addressed this issue to customer care they sorted it so effectively.
Add admin feature for staff is bit harder.

Response from Hostinger

Dear Akshay,

Thank you for your review we genuinely appreciate it!

We're glad to be your partners and see that our services are working so well. Your happiness is our goal, so let us know if you need anything!

Sincerely,

Replied 30/08/2022
Ibrahim
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 04/06/2021

Should you Host your website at Hostinger, Findout

Hostinger provides enough storage space with up to more than 100GB of bandwith this makes my website available all the time without hitting daily limit usage.

Pros

Hostinger provides good customer support in case of any problem encountered while dealing with their hosting. also they accept crypto currency payments which makes the process of hosting payments more simple compared to other software companies, Hostinger dashboard is very simple to use.

Cons

Hostinger don't accept monthly payments compared to other hosting companies. users will be forced to pay yearly payments which sounds more expensive. As this hurts much beginners in the blogging industry. Users can pay up to more than $300 depending on their plan. Other hosting companies accepts monthly payments and users can pay as low as $2 per month which at least it is good for beginners with low income.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Ibrahim! Thank you for sharing this comprehensive feedback; we highly appreciate it.

Our plans can be purchased for a month, although it is always better to get a more extended plan subscription if you wish to get the best price deal. Our main goal is your happiness, and for this reason, we put all our efforts into offering you the best prices in the market! Keep in mind that if you need any assistance in choosing the best plan, you can contact us via [email protected], where our Customer Success agents will be happy to help you out.

Replied 08/06/2021
Ethan
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 26/06/2021

Good Value Web Host

Have had an overall pleasant experience with Hostinger. (always have to remember to check and clear overseas payments with banks when ordering from U.S.)

Pros

Good price for the hosting specs.
Ease of wordpress installation.

Cons

Ability for free SSL install listed, but requires tedious involved manual setup and configuring. (Zero SSL)

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Ethan! Thank you for your trust; we are pleased to provide hosting services for you. If, by any chance, you will need additional help to set up an SSL Certificate, please drop us a message and let's do it together!

Gerald

Reviewed on 29/06/2021

Perfect service for a simple site

It’s great and reliable. I’ve had many visitors for years with no downtime or complaints

Pros

All I needed was a simple static webpage and Hostinger provided exactly what I needed without trying to upsell me on a thousand different things (like almost every other host). They simply provided the service I needed, exactly as a needed, for an amazing price.

Cons

I sometimes wish I can just SSH into the server and do my deployments from terminal.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, and thank you for your kind feedback, Gerald! Our team is ready to help you whenever you need us. Also, if you feel that SSH access is essential for you, please keep in mind that SSH access is available for all hosting plans except Single. Let's stay in touch!

Replied 02/07/2021
Natalie
  • Industry: Music
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 01/07/2021

Honest customer services

Pricing is not reasonable if counted for single year price. I signed up a plan with their attractive promotions and thought it was for yearly plan but after plan came to renew, the yearly plan was not attractive to me unless I sign up for 3 years. I wish pricing wise would count for yearly discount plan rather than go by number of years for the discount I got at the promotion.

Pros

I like Hostinger customer services because they are honest. They don’t just want me to purchase software without using it; in fact, they will recommend me if I need for my website. I feel like they are professional and comfortable to discuss with them without worrying of pushing purchasing.

Cons

I just don’t like the usual maintenance from them; after they run the maintenance, my website was blank with alert notes. It happened 4-5 times I had to go in and repost my website. The last maintenance happened last week but it seemed they fixed it; that means my website stayed the same without any alert. Also the SSL icon I purchased does not show all the time, I have to fix the bot secure site sometime. I wish the SSL stays without me fixing it.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Natalie! Thank you so much for sharing such comprehensive feedback. We work focused precisely on the customer experience, and your insights motivate us to continue developing and surpassing more and more. Our team has already contacted you via your Hostinger account regarding your outlined matters! Rest assured that if you have any questions or encounter any difficulties - our Customer Success team is here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Let's keep in touch!

Replied 08/07/2021
Dara
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 15/08/2021

Excellent Product, excellent service

Pros

The customer service is basically unparalleled. At first I was frustrated that they only send you links to articles and walk you through how to do the processes instead of doing it for you. But I have come to realize that this has been much more beneficial to me as I have learned SO much and am able to complete most tasks on my own.

Cons

It is sometimes hard to figure out where the specific options may be but by searching or asking questions I can find the answer.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Dara! What happiness it is to read your feedback! Knowing that you have learned new skills and that you are deploying your website with your own knowledge is fantastic. Surely, we are also available to assist you 24/7, so let's continue conquering the Internet together. Best wishes from Hostinger team!

Replied 23/08/2021
Mohamed
Mohamed

Reviewed on 09/02/2023

Strong Service with Perfect Price

Strong service and very good performance, along with the cheap price, which is one of the most important strengths of the choice.

Pros

• The stability rate and performance of the service is good most of the time.• Technical support is good and fast.• Good security measures and a free ssl certificate.• Free site transfer service.• Provides a free tool for creating websites.• Prices are low with many promotions.• Possibility of refunding within 30 days.

Cons

•The control panel is not common and needs training to deal with it.•Unlimited hosting resources are subject to conditions.•Refunds are subject to conditions.•Daily backups are not provided for all hosting plans.

Response from Hostinger

Hello, Mohamed,

Thanks for sharing your experience! We strive to offer only the best for our customers, and your review shows us we're on the right path.

We've noted your improvement suggestions and will forward them to the responsible teams — count on us to work hard every day for you.

Best,