About Maximizer CRM

Maximizer CRM is an integrated customer relationship management (CRM) solution suitable for organizations of all sizes across various industries. This solution can be deployed on both on-premise and in the cloud. Maximizer CRM...

Browse Maximizer CRM Reviews

Ajbinder S. Ajbinder S.

Making Maximizer Your Firm's Cornerstone

We are able to complete our tasks much more efficiently and able to coordinate with other members of our team. Over the years we have tried other CRM options but Maximizer has been the one we have been looking for. Extremely glad we made the switch.

Pros

Maximizer is very intuitive to use and the layout feels as if it has been designed with the end user in mind. The easy to navigate fields and customization allows it to be adaptable to many different practices. Our efficiency has improved significantly as a result of Maximizer.

Cons

Personally, I am still confused on how to best set up households and individuals within that household and it feels like I have some duplication but I have not been able to figure out how to clean it up.

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 06/08/2018

Wouldn't Have A Growing Business Without It

I believe the business is better protected. We are more effecient. We have a small team and any one of us can take a phone call from a client and within seconds understand any history to do with a client issue. It might be something very simple or complex but because I can call up notes from others on the team and access all emails between us and the client and our back office it saves a tremendous amount of time. I think it also gives the client confidence that we know what we are doing because they don't have to explain an issue all over again

Pros

It is incredibly flexible. Basic programming that comes out of the box is more than what you need because it anticipates that not all advisors operate the same way. We have used it to save ourselves hours of work and redesigned how it works with us rather than us redesigning how we work. Saving of all emails under client file along with relevant notes. Easy tracking of client service work as well as understanding staff workload issues.

Cons

Like any CRM it takes time to learn and create new work habits yes you should throw away the paper notes. Regulators expectations are moving the bar upwards. Love to see a system map starting with a contact. How do each of the tabs relate to different functions. Because of its rich customizable capabilities it can be overwhelming even for your help desk.

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Good Overall Solution

Maximizer helps me simplify organizing my calendar and appointments, makes following up on tasks almost automatic, keeps all my contact info, notes, address updates and all I need to know in one easy to get to place - regardless of where I am. I find working remotely much easier using Maximizer. My staff loves it because they have instant access to all my client notes to help them in their jobs.

Pros

Maximizer has everything I require to easily organize my client relationships without being cluttered up with features I don't need. It is simple, intuitive and easy to use from the beginning and the training modules are great.

Cons

The contact list search engine is awkward - it only flashes the list starting with the first 3 letters, then it disappears and you have to type in the whole name . . .

The embedded template feature is gone and is now attached to MSWord - which is an awkward connection.

Because I have secure/encrypted email with my company, with severe firewalls - Maximizer cannot link to my corporate outlook email - this is not a significant problem and I would rather have the added protection than the convenience. I can still easily save all email communication through Outlook to Maximizer.

Top Maximizer CRM Alternatives

Javier O. Javier O.

Reviewed on 21/05/2021

Clunky, undeveloped; Not useful

It was not a good experience. Nothing was as advertised, from the user experience to the security of purchase. The address book was not able to be converted from the Leads module and the maps feature wasn’t able to connect from Leads. The mobile version has a lot of bugs and isn’t very functional. They have a tutorial, yet aren’t proactive in distributing it to new users. Their focus is on sales. And it’s not a very salable product in my opinion.

The worst aspect of this company is that they aren’t risk free. If you purchase a year software and decide after a few weeks it simply isn’t for your company, there are no refunds. I had to initiate a chargeback with my bank after being told that “unfortunately, due to the terms and conditions...”
No customer wants to hear that. They tried to bully me into keeping their software. There are far too many options in 2021 for CRM to be forced into one, especially one so difficult to use. When I asked about a feature that I needed, I was told, “Perhaps later this year...”
Not what I need if I’m paying good money for a software. Their sales VP wouldn’t call me when I requested a call after being denied a refund.
When I went through their main website again after my experience with Maximizer, I noticed that everything they advertise is not in line with the product they put out. They say that there’s a free trial available. Not the truth. Any company who can’t be trusted to keep their word on something so simple isn’t reputable.

Pros

The sales team was excellent. Some features work well, but no better than free versions of other softwares.

Cons

This maybe would have been a good CRM in say, 1999. It’s antiquated and didn’t serve the needs of my business. I used well-known CRM previously and didn’t find Maximizer to be better than the free version of that one. There was a disconnect in usage that wasn’t able to be overcome by myself or my employees in several weeks of trials.

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Podio and Keap

Reasons for Choosing Maximizer CRM

Thought it would be an improvement.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Maximizer CRM

The sales team was consistent in keeping contact.
Chuck T. Chuck T.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Maximizer Review

I ended up going back to my old version of Maximizer as I found it a lot more effective and user friendly. I informed Maximizer that I was dong this and asked for someone to provide me with a copy of my information from the latest Maximizer system. This they would only do if I paid them additional money to do this. I also contacted technical support to explain my annoyance. No-one responded. So I sent an e-mail to the supervisor as shown below. I did not get any response back from them on that. I would not consider using Maximizer again. I had been a loyal customer for over 20 years.
Hello Supervisor,

Just wanted to pass on my comment. Your team are not responding to my last 2 e-mails. I do find that disappointing.
I have been a customer upgrading my programs as they came available for over 20 years.
I chose not to upgrade as I am not as happy with the latest cloud version of Maximizer.
I have gone back to using my older Maximizer CRM 12 that I found was better and easier to use for my needs.
Should I be forced to upgrade when my computer will need to be upgraded then your service response makes me question whether I will consider Maximizer.

Pros

I found it took too much time to get training on this system.

Cons

It was not an easy transition from my previous Maximizer. I found it difficult to use and even the technical support people could not always answer questions that I had.

not much guidance

not great, lots of money upfront, terrible initial integration with moving minimal data over from outlook and our HO dataphile, not customized support

Pros

my tech guy (that i had to pay) had more success than i did with them.

Cons

I am a busy professional (CPA, CA) in the business for almost 25 years and used Janna and Act in the past and found Maximizer not well suited for me to get up and running. It was not easy to train and to have the conversion do what you want, eg. mass emails, electronic birthday cards, easy team access to pdf attachments, we had to do too much customization given we bought the financial advisor version

Pamela G. Pamela G.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Maximzer

Overall, it works for what we use. I have been with Maximizer for over 25 years. The cost continues to increase and of course that is a factor.

Pros

I like that we have one place to look for information on our clients. We have saved a lot of trees because of this feature. I don't use a lot of the features available through Maximizer, but this one is critical.

Cons

I would like to be able to send out appointment invites. I really would like a search option so we can find files saved under each client easier. This one would save us a lot of time.

David M. David M.

Every business needs a CRM

Great product, out standing service. The service maximizer provides is second to none, the best I’ve seen.

Pros

Maximizer provides the focus of our business. Including a segmented contact list, a dash board with details about the services customers have with us, all paper relating to customers scanned into maximizer (no longer using files) and marketing tools. Maximizer is no longer optional for our business. Great software.

Cons

The parts we liked least really had to do with our knowleadge. As our knowleadge about the software grows the less we dislike.

Gavin P. Gavin P.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Really great product

Pros

I love the integration with Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and the workflows are really easy to use and customize to your organization's needs.

Cons

They need to document their Office integration much better. For example if you don't use Internet Explorer then you basically can't edit any documents, but they aren't clear on this up-front. Also they say they support 32 and 64 bit versions of Office, but this is not true for the Excel quote plugin (which is not documented anywhere I could find).

Kristina D. Kristina D.
  • Industry: Machinery

Good CRM

Pros

I like the ease of use and I like the help buttoms throughout the program for issues you may have with a specific area. I feel it's pretty user friendly.

Cons

The customer support for more in-depth issues. I feel like if the customer support that assists you when you call cant help you and they have to escalate your issues it takes a long time to get resolved. Or gets passed around from dept to dept without much of a resolution sometimes. Especially when they launch new updates.

Aroop V. Aroop V.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 21/04/2017

Simple but powerful CRM for Small-to-Medium business

Was having problems while handling huge picklist in web version, but excellent customer support

Pros

Simple to use, Easy to Install, User friendly, Flexible - the user defined fields are not limited and can be easily added, modified and deleted. Has taken care of all the business process possibilities.

Cons

Slow in handling huge data, decision to stop Desktop version without replicating all the advantages specially, data entry, should be reconsidered.

Stephane M. Stephane M.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

Maximizer CRM, just what you need without over complicating

I left Microsoft Dynamics and never looked back

Pros

Has everything you've need to keep contacts and opportunities in order. Great to be able to have multiple locations per single customer account.

Great to be able to add customized fields and follow the opportunity process.

Cons

Better interface for creating searches and reports would help.
Also integrated customizable proposals solution is missing.

Barry M. Barry M.

PRODUCTIVE

Good

Pros

Keeps clients and info organized
Easy to work on road or office

Cons

Clients have multiple files and documents
Maximizer does not allow us folders of documents like Life insurance and sub folders of each policy and the documentation for each
Forced us to use separate software cloud — Drop box pro

2- should be an easier solution to synchronize Max Calendar with Google Calendar

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 09/08/2018

Super easy to use

Pros

I love the fact that I can easily sync my emails to the contacts and view the notes/history with a click of a button.

Cons

I get double the reminders from my outlook and from maximizer. I need to clear both in order to remove them. The syncing and merging of clients still very glitchy. I've been in contact with several ITs to fix the problem but still sometimes works and sometime doesn't work.

Kelly E. Kelly E.

For Maximizer!

Frustrating...until we get things figured out. Tech support has been there...but don't assist with the finer points.

Pros

Huge learning curve and there is plenty of untapped value in the software. Need to unleash the beast...so to speak...

Cons

IPC getting involved...as it worked better as stand alone software. Need to speak with somebody "in the know" regarding all the benefits we are currently not using.

Aj J. Aj J.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 09/02/2017

Maximizer

Great Company, software and people. Easy to use and great people support. Very customizable and being in the cloud is a big plus. Support is excellent too.

Pros

Easy to use and great people support. Very customizable and being in the cloud is a big plus. Support is excellent too. Easy to use and great people support. Very customizable and being in the cloud is a big plus. Support is excellent too.

Samantha S. Samantha S.

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

Maximizer review

Overall the experience has been positive. The customer service usually replies quickly to either provide a solution to any issues or to let us know they are working on it.

Pros

I like the cloud based software, which allows me to sign in anywhere. I also like the customization features like the user defined fields.

Cons

There are some limitations in terms of sending emails, fonts, and images.

Vic C. Vic C.

Buyer

good, too simple to store info see above...

Pros

Simple contact Phone directory. allow billing attachment to Maximizer

Cons

Need Quote Werks type Billings information. - but Quote Werks is too much typing & expensive in the long run
Should have some billing info automatic store in Maximizer.
A good database IT people can create a data base for less than 5 thousands

Keenan H. Keenan H.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017

Maximizer is the Best CRM Out There

Maximizer is the best of class for CRMs. With a quick and clean interface to manage client info, notes, and files; along with an upgraded calendar and endless customization Maximizer can suitably fit anyone's practice. That being said - time needs to be carefully put into the program to ensure its efficiency.

Pros

The customization

Cons

Dashboards are difficult to get into.

William " bill " D. William " bill " D.
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Small or large

I have used Maximizer since 1993 DOS days. It's allowed a one man show to be effective in a larger business world.

Pros

We build what's important to me.
Searchable Details, Personal Details, Track History, Details, Details, Details

Cons

My lack of technical / Computer skills
The Mobile app has limitations

Joan U. Joan U.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great Database

Maximizer has helped with organizing our data and keeping it up-to-date. We don't use the sales portion but it's a great data tool. We also are very happy with the mobile access now.

Pros

It is easy to work with, very versitile and love the customer service.

Cons

The green color, although not important.

Roger C. Roger C.

Overall pretty good

generally been a positive experience with Maximizer and think their support staff are good

Pros

Ease of navigation, full of features (many of which I don't use mind you)

Cons

not the fault of the software, but the price for what I use it for currently is somewhat expensive in my opinion

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 06/08/2018

Amazing Maximiser

Managing staffing requirements, tracking sales, grading applications etc... All of these features makes the job easy

Pros

friendly GUI, Administrator functions, amazing support through YouTube videos, self explanatory fields and ease of use

Cons

Sometimes hangs a bit otherwise perfect.

Will F. Will F.

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

2 Years with Maximizer

It has been a great addition to our business process in Real Estate. It has also led to more deals and conversations with the robust functionality.

Pros

It has kept our team together based on workflow, documents, clients and ease of use.

Cons

Exporting reports was a little difficult.

Artemy K. Artemy K.

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Maximizer CRM 2019

We manage leads, opportunities and support tickets.
We also use campaigns and web-to-lead forms.

Pros

Ease of use and value for the money.
Web interface works flawlessly.

Cons

Less than expected app integrations.
Project management integration is a must.