About Salesforce Sales Cloud

Grow your revenue and profits with intelligent sales automation with Sales Cloud. Help every rep be more efficient. Close more deals. Collect cash faster. Boost growth and profit with intelligent automation and integrated tools...

4.1

Browse Salesforce Sales Cloud Reviews

Marlyn

Reviewed on 12/06/2022

Build relationships with your customers and increase sales

This platform helps me a lot to have all the information in one place, because it allows the seller to enter the system and process all the required information, and this makes it easier to provide the necessary information about sales, emails, responses, meetings, etc. All this information is in one place, helping me to review the progress that is made with the clients, as well as I can set warning alerts, if they visited it, how many times a week they visited it, if I bought in the last month even If I buy in the same year.

Pros

I like Salesforce Sales cloud because it helps us massively manage customers and manage the information of new prospects, it also helps us automate our sales process, because it helps us achieve business strategies, focused on customer relations. This platform helps us to have all the information of our clients in the company, since if a salesperson stops working for the company, they are prevented from having access to client information, since the system gives you the option to protect the information of your clients, this is done because each sales manager is obliged to file the information in the system, allowing the data to remain in the company and be used exclusively by the collaborators of said company, and in this way it can be resume customer relations and manage the customer again.

Cons

I have nothing against this platform, as it is there to help small and large companies to retain customers.

chow

Reviewed on 20/06/2022

Salesforce Sales Cloud is an on-demand CRM platform for small

Salesforce Sales Cloud is an on-demand CRM platform for small, medium, and big enterprises that focuses on sales and customer connections. CRM capabilities on this platform include lead management, marketing automation, and contact management. These systems can be used to manage client accounts, track leads, run and monitor marketing campaigns, and provide post-sale customer service.

Pros

Because reminders, sales tracking databases, task managers, and calendar features have become key components of the daily routine, Salesforce is not only incredibly easy to use, but also extremely beneficial for all sales professionals within a specific group. Because we work in such a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, all members of our team must be familiar with sales, finance, and servicing processes in order to maximize all possible transactions and convert units as rapidly as possible.

Cons

I have yet to come across any Salesforce disadvantages, as the software has proven to be extremely useful in keeping my Sales team informed, on time, converting more leads, and more invested in their work output by setting daily reminders to hold each Salesman accountable for their daily tasks and follow ups.

Webex

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce is a product that I would recommend to any organization of any size that wants to grow by setting goals and cooperating as a team. Whether your company has two salespeople or 200, Salesforce is the only sales tracking and data management CRM you'll ever need. The unique components and access granted to each user are incredibly valuable.

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

Salesforce provides it all but at a cost for both money and time

For the money we paid, I expected some out-of-the-box sales features that were not present; they had to be built. It could not accommodate a List View, which made it difficult for me and my team to move away from simple spreadsheets that provided a wholistic view, which is helpful for managing sales activities daily.

Pros

It could ultimately do anything I wanted it to

Cons

Had to hire a SFDC admin full-time to help us build out reports, etc. Also had to pay lots of money to a 3rd party to help us implement it.

Top Salesforce Sales Cloud Alternatives

• Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

All your sales and marketing needs under one umbrella

Brought in a lot of clarity in forecasting sales and lead volumes
Made data storing organized. It is our one-stop-shop for all sales and marketing-related information

Pros

Helps maintain account and lead level data connected (hyperlinked)
Easy storage of every information at all stages of the sales funnel
Intuitive reporting and dashboard

Cons

High price
Complicated implementation
Customer support is not as great as HubSpot

NetSuite CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

Hubspot reporting and dashboarding were too poor. It did not give us a clear picture of where we were in terms of our quota achievement.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

It was purely the management decision and external referral
Bethany

Reviewed on 08/07/2022

I love Salesforce

Fantastic tools that help tie all aspects of your business together in one place, with cross functionality, analytics, and the ability to do anything you require!

Pros

Customizable to anything you need and want
Trailblazer tutorials are fantastic and can help you learn any admin/dev things you need to learn to implement
Customer service reps are amazing and so very helpful
Dreamforce and other public events are wonderful and a great way to connect and learn about new and upcoming features that you may want to implement
Saleforce is like a little (big) community where everyone is helping everyone else to succeed in their ventures

Cons

A bit expensive, but worth every penny.
Don't really have any other complaints

Zoho CRM, monday sales CRM, NetSuite, monday.com and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

This was the best option that covered our various needs and allowed for growth as the business needs grew as well.
Emmanuel

Reviewed on 27/06/2022

A perfect fit for our Non Profit Organisation

I've found it didn't take too long for the team to use Salesforce. I was so happy with it from my last contract with a previous company that I recommended it with my new client.

Pros

Can easily track conversations with leads
Moving opportunities through the pipeline is simple & easy
Can easily integrate into RocketReach & Gmail
Salesforce gives a lot of free training

Cons

We had some initial issues integrating Gmail with Salesforce, but the support team was patient and managed to fix the issues.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Zoho CRM and Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Cost & experience with using Salesforce previously.
OTera

Reviewed on 23/07/2022

Long live Salesforce!

From day one I felt like I've been using it for 10 years it is very user friendly

Pros

I love the extreme ease of use. I started using this software about six years ago with a previous employer and I am more than happy to finally have it back! Long live Salesforce

Cons

I will say the mobile apps may need a revamping but All in all very good and I recommend

Dijin

Reviewed on 27/06/2022

Amazing tool to make sales associates and management's life easier and productive

I would like to congratulate the team in developing an amazing as well as useful product. Kudos to your hard work. You guys went through the customer journeys very well.

Pros

I like the user interface and timely upgrades that the product offers.

Cons

It takes time for a beginner to get used to this product while there are lot other products which can be learned in shorter periods.

Pedro

Reviewed on 30/07/2022

Good software to track the entire platform of a product

In general, I recommend Salesforce to manage large processes for the most diverse product flows

Pros

It is very useful to manage leads and the entire process of my system, it has many features and its analytical monitoring through reports is very good, really like the Low Code to manage Flow.

Cons

Is a little complicated compared to its competitors in terms of authority and permissions

HubSpot CRM

SugarCRM and HubSpot CRM
Nicole
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 13/07/2022

Great Software but you need a lot of training

Pros

Once mastered you can pull any report needed. Nicely shows forecasts and new leads.

Cons

Great Software but you need a lot of training. the process of creating reports is not easy for many to learn and is unique to this platform making it a longer onboarding and learning process for new employees. Cannot pull reports into PDF's for use in presenting all presentations must be in salesforce.

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

Salesforce: 800 pound CRM Gorilla

With the popularity and pervasiveness of Salesforce, it probably deserves a spot on most people’s shortlists. Its longevity and interoperability with many other line-of-business systems make Salesforce a solid candidate. However, I can think of many instances where an organization would be better served by a niche product such as DealCloud or HubSpot.

Pros

Salesforce is undoubtedly the 800-pound gorilla in the CRM realm. Investments into an ecosystem that is ubiquitous and ever expanding are usually calculated good bets. Salesforce itself offers many vertical and horizontal integrations, and there is no shortage of 3rd party products and service providers. Salesforce Trailhead, its online academy, offers extensive self-paced tutorials and courses at a very competitive price: FREE. So getting ramped up on Salesforce is relatively accessible.

Cons

Out of the box, Salesforce is more of a framework than a complete solution. Some level of configuration is necessary for all but the simplest implementations. While a well-planned implementation may fit like gloves, a mediocre one will hinder usability and user adoption. On top of its above-average licensing costs, the total of ownership tends to be the higher end.

DealCloud, Zoho CRM, Backstop and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

To better align with our client base.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Longevity, industry support, hirable talents.
Ed

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Best Sales CRM

My experience has been super amazing using their Concierge support rather than hiring a developer to assist us with the development of our org

Pros

The ability to integrate with such a large number of 3rd party apps and build the ultimate tech stack

Cons

The platform is so powerful and has so many features and functionality, the more complex your use case the odds are you'll need to hire an expert to build out your org

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

Keap is not built for sales and sales enablement

Keap

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Hubspot is designed to be more of a all-in-one app as a Marketing CRM and a Sales CRM where Salesforce is a true Sales CRM that intregrates with a large number of 3rd party apps and specifically has a deep integration with Marketo, the gold standard in Marketing CRM apps
Avash

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

Full Fledged CRM for Every Business

My overall experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud has been exceptional. It's easy to implement, maintain and teach others to use it. The functions and flows are intuitive and easy to navigate once we get some experience. I highly recommend Salesforce Sales Cloud to every business as it can be used by businesses of any size.

Pros

While there is a bit of a learning curve - Salesforce has exceptionally good and intuitive flows we get used to it. Another thing I like very much about Salesforce Sales Cloud is its scalability. Any business size can use it and scale it as the business grows which is rare in other CRMs as most are dedicated to certain business sizes. It is also flexible and customizable. I have set it up for a few clients of mine with little deviation in usage requirements and it worked perfectly with all of them. There is also a lot of automation that we can directly use - also we can take benefits of easy integrations available with other service providers. Also, it generally has more functions than we need so we don't need to worry much if the software is enough for a company. Maintaining it is also easy as every cloud service. Also, as with every cloud service - we can access it from different kinds of devices which is a added bonus.

Cons

I don't think there is much to dislike about Salesforce Sales Cloud - I think the pricing for small businesses can be better. Also, there is a bit of a learning curve but that's okay as of all CRM I have used to date - Salesforce was relatively easier to learn.

Robert
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 13/05/2022

Essential and Powerfull syste - If you can afford it

it has been positive. We started with nothing so it's a large change managment component. But i feel it will make a large positive impact on our sales and customer service teams. We are integrating it with other systems (workflow, ERP) to get as much information in one place for our sales teams to be more efficient. There is so much powerful functionality it's taking time to bed everything down but it's a positive step for my company.

Pros

The customisation is incredible. You can change, add, update, reconfigure basically everything. There are so many standard objetcs to play witha nd then you can create brand new ones to fit your requirments. The possibilites are endless. It also has, hands down, the best online system training i have ever seen. Trailhead allows you to pick an area of interest, learn as you go, put your training into practical use in a dedicated salesforce org and then automated testing of what you have completed. Truly world class.

Cons

The possibilities are endless, dauntingly so. The intial configuration is time consuming and there is a lot of knowledge required to get the setup right. Doing it without a trusted 3rd partner is very difficult. It is also expesnive of course but really it's in the "you get what you pay for" category.

Dynamics 365 and SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

SugarCRM didn't fit with our integration strategy and we really looked at best in class. With Dynamics i had a strangely difficult time to actually engage with someone to properly look at the system whih i found dissapointing so i did my own research and pumped for Salesforce.
santosh
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 10/05/2022

Excellent SAAS Platform - Salesforce

The overall experience with Salesforce Sales cloud was excellent. We are using Sales cloud to capture Lead generations using Web-to-Lead models, etc. A lot of features can be implemented using available out of box functions. There is less customization needed using the developers help to reinvent the wheel again and avoid more issues and downtime to release.

Pros

Salesforce has a lot of features which we can use right away and has the benefit to build many automations and integrate other systems on the Salesforce platform with less hassle and more reliable way. Salesforce provides more ways to implement new things in the system using best practices.

Cons

Salesforce support can be more quicker than current turn-arounds. The pricing could be less with purchasing more bundles in the Salesforce platform. The UI can be more better with changing color palettes and make the UI changes more quicker avoiding cache issues on the browser.

ServiceNow

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce has many out of the box features included in the bundle including lead management, account management, order management. The pricing for Salesforce was way better than other applications available in the market. The support for Salesforce was incredible quicker than any other vendor.
Brett
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 05/04/2022

The Only Sales CRM You Will Ever Need

I would 100% recommend Salesforce to any sized company seeking growth based around goal-setting and team collaboration. Whether your employer has a team of 2 sales people or even 200, salesforce is the only sales tracking, data management CRM you will ever need as the accessibility and individual components that are offered to each individual user are an incredible value for what the true cost is to use Salesforce. Our overall sales have boosted an additional 20-30% as a result of switching over to Salesforce!

Pros

Salesforce is not only extremely user friendly but very beneficial to all sales associates within a set group as the reminders, sales tracking database, task manager, and calendar features have become integral components of each salesman's daily routine here at our dealership. Where we work in such a fast paced environment that's constantly changing and evolving, it's crucial to keep everyone on our Sales team on the same page regarding where vehicles stand within the sales/finance/service process to ensure we maximize every potential deal and are able to turn units as quickly and efficiently as possible with cost effectiveness in mind.

Cons

There are no cons to using Salesforce that I have encountered yet as the software has been incredibly useful so far in keeping my Sales team updated, punctual, converting more leads, and more invested in their work output but having daily reminder's set to to held each Salesman accountable for their daily tasks and follow ups.

Reviewed on 03/03/2022

Salesforce is your one-stop shop for all your sales and marketing needs

It is a cloud-based CRM solution One of the greatest CRM systems available today is Salesforce CRM, and it truly is the best. An application designed to help with service management, marketing, or sales. Everything we do revolves around that. Previously, we've used various applications to provide our customers and accounts with a complete picture. Because of this, the manner we conduct business with our customers has changed. We can easily track and send out orders to our consumers because it's so simple! My favorite feature is how simple it is to use and how many devices it can connect to at once. It is used by many people to obtain training and education from several sources. It records everything that happens around it.

Pros

Salesforce CRM is one of the top customer management systems in the world right now. Because it reduces the amount of labor our employees must complete, this platform ultimately benefits our company's efficiency. This platform appeals to me due to its ease of use and appealing user interface. To make it even easier to use, personalizing this platform is a crucial part of the process. The slick dashboard displays the data in the most effective way possible for each section. With a few mouse clicks, even I can rapidly create my dashboard. We can maintain track of the company's growth and sales with the help of attractive and eye-catching reports.
Changes may be made quickly and easily, and integration and deployment can be completed in a flash as well. I had no issues incorporating "DocuSign eSignature" and "Skype for Business" into my job. This platform is comfortable for me at work, and I use it every day.

Cons

- If Salesforce isn't used effectively, it can hurt a company's growth and development. This isn't a usability issue, but I believe that Salesforce should consult with all its customers about the unique units they require and make the system more extensible as the company expands.
- More thought and planning are needed to make announcing more natural, as well as to value the equipment. If the dashboards were simpler to read, the interface would be more intuitive. Additional features, such as the ability to alter reports, would be welcome. The customer who made the record may no longer be with us. You can't make modifications to a record if the record owner is changed by an administrator.

Zanna

Reviewed on 03/03/2022

Game changer when dealing with larger businesses

Very good, staff were very easy to speak to and actually they really helped me find other software or even referred me to another company for something else that I needed. Staff were perfect and very knowledgeable and attentive

Pros

Integrating, once we set up our system and what we were going to use it for, this did a world of good keeping us organised. We were only a business of 4 when we started and knew fairly early on relationships with local businesses were key to us staying open, after an incredibly helpful and informative call with sales force it made things so easy to set up. I didn’t know how much CRM in a software at the time would help but after taking the chance and settling into it with the team it because a great tool to use, especially after we hired staff that were more knowledgeable about the software themselves. Managing our business accounts with sales force is the best thing we did.

Cons

It’s expensive and getting started we worried about whether we would be able to afford it long term but it pays for itself.

Robert
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 18/12/2021

"Salesforce.com is as of now the most famous CRM stage in presence."

Salesforce.com is appropriate for setting up associations with a strong customer base program and a committed Business Development and Account Team. I would not prescribe Salesforce.com to little new businesses as these associations can get essential CRM usefulness from free or a lot less expensive CRM stages. However, assuming that an organization is estimated to develop, Salesforce.com is an extraordinary CRM to develop with. It is truly adjustable, yet modifying the backend of the Salesforce.com CRM will require a Salesforce Administrator, somebody with the experience to make the custom articles, and so forth, or an outsider consultancy to construct the CRM to meet the extraordinary business necessities.
Here are a few situations where Salesforce.com is appropriate in Finastra. As a Financial Services organization, we are managing huge to medium IT, bank, as well as monetary establishments or organizations, and a lot of deals and showcasing endeavors are set up and we do require Salesforce.com to really keep up with our leads, contacts, or prospects whether new or old, the client. It is broadly utilized in our showcasing exercises through Marketo adjusted in Salesforce.com. It additionally fills in as a coherence device between the promoting and outreach groups to support our leads until we create an ROI or have a nearby won/bargain status.
While for situations where it is less proper I think assuming it's for non-request gen crusade or non-conditional exercises.

Pros

Salesforce is an amazing CRM apparatus that is not difficult to set up and use for our association.
It is easy-to-use programming that provides me with a reasonable image of my business processes in diagrams and assists me with amending my business procedures.
Salesforce.com is amazingly adjustable. I would not think about it as an out-of-the-container arrangement, despite the fact that its standard fields take into consideration major CRM exercises and revealing.
Salesforce.com can incorporate 100s of outsider programming—as rulemaking efficiency in processes.

Cons

The announcing could be more instinctive, and the apparatus' worth requires insightful plan and design.
The dashboards could be more clear, and chipping away at various tabs dials the interface back.
Customization of reports and a huge number of different elements would be welcome augmentations.
Assuming a client makes a record and that client is as of now not dynamic, you can't make changes to that record except if an administrator changes the record proprietor.
Copy and Matching principles ought to be naturally enacted while carrying out the CRM to guarantee information honesty.
Salesforce.com is an incredibly perplexing stage, and if not executed as expected, can make issues not too far off when organizations develop and change. This isn't a usefulness issue, yet I accept that Salesforce.com ought to talk with all customers on what specialty units they require and streamline the framework for scaling as the association develops.

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

Be sure you set it up for growth

It's hard to compete with the features available with SF Sales cloud, there is a lot available. Overall it's a bit overwhelming but there is a free educational site you can take advantage of. I don't have enough extensive experience in other similar programs to provide an adequate contrast for you, I can simply recommend you learn all you can do you know how you want things to work and what the features are, the obtain implementation assistance so that you're set up for success. Also please enable your staff as it can be overwhelming with all the features and permissions, etc.

Pros

Easy integration with DocuSign and Outlook. Easy to log interactions. You can pull so many custom reports, and control permissions of who may see and edit them. Permission structure is pretty granular, which I know many orgs prefer. The dashboard is nice we should have used it more. You can control stages and what is triggered/required at each level of the sales process. Lightening is better than the old version, trust. There's a ton of features I could cover but those are the ones that stand out most. The chatter is handy and you can tag other users to see/attend what is needed nearly anywhere in the process.

Cons

Most likely due to our initial implementation, pulling reports is sooooo tedious. Salesforce sales cloud doesn't seem to work well for dual product verticals with shared customers. I wish they would have just set up a separate implementation for the second vertical because sharing contacts, division of account ownership, etc got very messy not to mention trying to pull reports. I recommend you have SF Architect help who knows the system inside out! The plugin for Outlook was a bit glitchy sometimes.

Gaurav
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

Great product but bad execution and implementation from implementation partner

Overall we had an average experience, though It helped in managing our sales and account well but did dent our budget a little with lengthy implementation and sheer incapability of implementation partner

Pros

Sales management features are good
good tracing and notifications
account management
geolocation integration
Integration with SAP
User Community
Easy to Use
APIs

Cons

Customer Service
third party vendor implementation
Overall Cost
Switching cost
Salesforce ecosystem has to be there to get better insights
Customer reports , except Einstein

SAP S/4HANA Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics SL

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

product capability and future road map, scalability and user community

better product capability
Kiodashio
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

Outstanding tool for managing Sales

My experience has been great with Salesforce but then again I love managing & having access to details. I will definitely recommend this if you have a business with a sizable sales team opposed to a small startup business with a very small team. However it depends on your desire for complex data management. If you're seeking to manage details; this is for you and it's actually great doing so too.

Pros

absolutely love Salesforce, visually it has a clean look.  I would have to say that its one of the top CRM’s out there.
It's extremely integratable, customizable, and great for tracking sales and managing your leads. This is great for your business giving all users easy access to key information while at the same time you can easily see all of your client’s activity.

Cons

It can be difficult to make changes down the road as your business evolves and changes. Unfortunately the changes can be rather time consuming. Unfortunately sometimes the load times could lag.

utkarsh

Reviewed on 26/09/2021

One shot solution for Business to maintain Sales and Leads

Experience with salesforce is amazing as it is a place where you get to implement all the out of box functionalities and provide a great solution to the business. The automation tool have made most of the task very easy and in a organized way.
Lightning Components are developed which can display and capture the data from the user which is great .
Most of the things can be done using standard functionalities and if not then we can use apex classes to implement business logic and using that there is no limits in salesforce you can do whatever implementation you can think of .

Pros

Salesforce service cloud a complete package of solution to the business or industry which has there product and sales , Leads , Campaigns etc are included .
There are out of the box functionality which helps the business with multiple automation tools etc.
There are standard object such as Campaigns , Trade Shows , Leads, Pricebook etc which can directly be used to store the data . There are tools of salesforce such as workflowes , process builder , flows which are used to automate things such as record update or sending a email to the client automatically.
We can build lightning components which can be used as a User Interface by the client to add the details and interested area.
Leads can be generated through multiple campaigns where a client login and shows interest in some products . Those leads are assigned to a queue or a particular team using Lead assignment rules so that they can work on it and convert the Lead .
Salesforce is a cloud based technology so it is available with you wherever you go . The data will be stored in Salesforce itself and there is no chance to lose data of clients .
Overall its a great package provided by Salesforce to large business to make things easy for them.

Cons

The lightning experience is really slow as compared to Classic . it usually takes time to reload the website as it is totally cloud based technology .
They cn much better work on the user interface to make it real quick as loading the Lightning Components and web components takes time to load .
The mobile experience on Tabs is not that great and can be improved.

Microsoft Azure and SAP Concur

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Because specific to sales this tool provides a complete package . And increasing use of salesforce new features are daily getting added . Overall it is much advanced than any other tool.
Emily
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

Forever a Love Hate Relationship as an SFDC Admin

If you are a brand new Salesforce customer, regardless of your company size, MAKE SURE YOU RESEARCH AND HIRE A SOLID AND TRUSTWORTHY TEAM TO SETUP YOUR INSTANCE out-of-the-box and that THEY DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT everything they've done within SFDC. Also, PICK YOUR ADMINS, POWER-USERS, AND DEVELOPERS CAREFULLY AND MINDFULLY! Do NOT let inexperienced/basic users have admin rights.
SFDC is SOOOOOOOO easy to mess all the way up if you're not careful and will end up costing your company way more money and time to fix and typically, as I have seen personally too many times, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s will just blame the tool itself and fire their SFDC resources assuming it's their fault the platform doesn't meet needs and even just cancel the contract. Then they're left scrambling to meet even basic business needs while putting their large goals in an unattainable/unachievable position. Never trust a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to know anything about or be reliable sources for what is done in and with SFDC.

Pros

I LOVE Lightning as a whole, and I personally believe it was Salesforce's best huge update/release since I first started using the platform in 2011. My favorite Lightning feature is Lightning App Builder for its non-code-based UI and its simplified yet vast customization capabilities.
I also f*ing love AppExchange, Trailhead, and the seemingly endless list of available integrations.

Cons

I'm sorry (but not sorry) to say, I HATE how very very little SFDC has improved their incumbent reporting and dashboard functionalities and UI. It's been one of the primary areas of SFDC, as an admin, I use the absolute most yet I always find myself having to resort to external reporting/data analysis tools (shout out to my Ride-or-Die, Excel!) to accomplish all of the data analysis and reporting needed in my role. Einstein Analytics (formerly Wave Analytics) is a godsend but costs a little too much ON TOP OF the already exorbitant price we pay just for base licenses.

Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce leads the CRM industry, of course, so it's usually a companies first choice when acquiring a CRM. It integrates with almost everything, has a nebulous laundry list of functionalities and customizations, there's super valuable free resources available from AppExchange to Trailhead and more, and so on.
Kara
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 26/07/2021

Near Flawless Software

I love this product and what it offers to your sales team and your venue for tracking (current and future) business. I love the salesforce team I worked with to set this product up; from start to finish, they were by my side (and my teams side) to ensure it rolled out as seamless as possible. I love how inclusive the product is of the sales, services and inventory process; everything lives in the database. Moreover, because it is cloud based, you can utilize the software from an ipad while conducting a site visit or working from home and you dont have to worry about backing up the data. Gone are the days of paper files because you can store literally everything (past, present and future) for a particular group/ client/ program within their account. Outside of a few spin off components that need updating, I absolutely love this product!

Pros

I recently transitioned out of venues and over to the vendor side of things. However, while in venues (90% of my career) I participated in the implementation of salesforces' product delphi.fdc (latest version) in my last two positions (Director of Events at a country club 2016-2018 and Sales Manager at a Boutique Hotel 2018-2020). While at the Country Club, I completed extensive research reviewing SalesForce against several other standard industry event softwares. SalesForce is the most streamlined and inclusive option available. As a vendor, there are numerous tools that would not apply to my current position however if I was still working in venues, I would be pushing for the delphi.fdc as the best option to prepare teams for their current workload and any curve balls the future may throw their way.

Cons

However, there are some spin off components to the software that may still need some work such as meeting matrix. The set up process is lengthy and requires a lot of back log work to ensure old data that is moved over is clean and new habits are in place for your team to ensure the new system remains clean.

Caterease

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

Initial motivation was software was moving online only. After additional research into other products, the need for the software to do more than Reserve was capable of doing was immensely important in order to streamline internal processes and procedures.

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce is a superior product when compared to most softwares.