Tremendous Reviews

About Tremendous

Tremendous is a US-based fintech company founded in 2010. Our mission is to help businesses pay anyone in the world, easily and instantly. Thousands of businesses worldwide have sent millions of payments using Tremendous. Tremend...

4.7
4.9
4.7

Browse Tremendous Reviews

Oliver
Oliver

Reviewed on 31/03/2023

Excellent for payment processing of survey participants

Very happy with the product

Pros

Easy way to make payments to survey participants.

Cons

Nothing. its a great product and has no flaws.

Jake
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 14/04/2023

Easy and excellent

Pros

The flexibility of different rewards campaigns and wide international reach of rewards made Tremendous the right choice for our needs. It was also extremely easy to integrate the API which was a big bonus.

Cons

For our needs, we would like to see a greater number of off-the-beaten-path retailers (not just your major Amazons and Targets), particularly from diverse-founded brands. Additionally, we would appreciate more customization capabilities and private labeling of reward redemption experience.

Tango and Giftbit

Reasons for Switching to Tremendous

Better international reach of rewards, team is incredibly easy and pleasant to work with
Cynthia

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

Love Using Tremendous!!

I love using Tremendous. It is so easy for our monthly reports. We have 4 different locations, and even one in London! I love that they have extra countries, multiple options for electronic gift cards, and making a campaign for all of our studies is so easy to use. You can always do reporting exports, but still get monthly reports emailed at the beginning of each month!

Pros

It is super easy to create campaigns, and even customize what you would like to do. They have added a texting feature, and even direct deposit (the latter for a fee). Customer service via chat or email is pretty quick to respond.

Cons

Sometimes it goes down, and our participants get frustrated. However, they will send out emails about what the issue is, and are pretty quick to fix it.

Top Tremendous Alternatives

Kris

Reviewed on 28/10/2023

Tremendous is Tremendous!

I really enjoy using Tremendous. We ask our customers to send us feedback, complete surveys, leave reviews, etc. It's a big ask for a busy customer to take 10-20 minutes out of their day to help us. We find that with a small gift card, we can show the customer how much we appreciate them. But also - we can incentivize their behavior and get a higher response rate. Feedback is so important to our product-led growth company, and by sending a gift card via Tremendous, we can thank our customers and get more quality responses. Our product has improved based on our user feedback incentivized by gift cards sent via Tremendous. It's helped us share our product roadmap and create an amazing app. We couldn't have done it without Tremendous. Thank you Tremendous.

Pros

I love Tremendous. I use it daily and will use it at future jobs too. It's so easy to use. I send gift cards to our customers daily. We send gift cards if users complete surveys, or leave us a review, or if they provide helpful feedback. Sending a quick $10 gift card is easy as pie with Tremendous. It takes 30 seconds. We set up different campaigns for many countries. We have users all over the world, and they support so many countries. If they don't support a country (rare) we can still send a charity gift card.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike. I love Tremendous. It's a simple, straightforward app and isn't cluttered with unnecessary features.

Cristian

Reviewed on 24/08/2023

A highly recommend platform

We always struggled to find a flexible tool that could help us reach people around the globe without too much of a hassle. The incentive process wasn't efficient, and it was handled by different people at the same time, which led to human errors (money lost).

Pros

It's an easy and friendly tool to use for incentive distribution. Very intuitive.

Cons

There is no option to resend the incentive if it hasn't been cashed out after two weeks. Alternatively, a message indicating that someone hasn't redeemed their prize would be beneficial so we can follow up with them via email.

Daniel Viliam
Daniel Viliam

Reviewed on 03/02/2024

Easy and convenient rewards for employees

Quite good, it meets our expectations and needs.

Pros

The ease of use and how it allows me to standardise the internal process of rewarding employees with benefits. I also like the the option to control the benefits themselves and ability to prepare the reward in advance as it helps when I am sending a batch of rewards.

Cons

The message templates could be improved and made easier to use.

Kim
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 11/01/2024

Tremendous - Great Way to Recognize Employees

Customer service has been excellent! Whenever i've had questions, their team was very quick to respond.

Pros

Tremendous is so easy to use. It let's you customize your awards and email them directly to the participants.

Cons

There really isn't that i don't like about Tremendous.

Caroline

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

Pros

The ability to pay customised amounts, and the participant gets the choice of how to spend.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, it's all very quick and easy to use

Taylor

Reviewed on 23/01/2024

Easiest way to boost our reviews

Pros

It makes it so easy for us to send gift cards to customers who give us positive reviews

Cons

Can't think of anything negative to say right now

Artem
  • Industry: Furniture
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

Why we use Tremendous?

Pros

We like how easy it is to use this platform.

Cons

Didnt notice any cons as of now, we used it for about a year.

Thomas
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 05/12/2022

Excellent

Pros

I love how user friendly the System is. Sending gift cards to multiple Recipients is very easy and user friendly. The ability to download and upload CSV files is extremely handy for my work where i would have to send out to 20 gift cards to different Recipients. The CSV files make this very easy. I have had no issues with the system timing out. The Website is always extremely fast on my laptop which is great for my work where i need to send out gift cards to our clients quickly and efficiently. This system was extremely easy to learn! I have never used a system before which took me no time at all to learn the basics thit quickly. The layout of Tremendous is very eye-catching and Pretty. The cancel a gift card was extremely easy to use although it is understandable that it is final. I really like that we receive email notifications for every order which i have manually triggered as it allows me to keep a separate record in my emails and to keep track of how many gift cards i send. I have yet to hear from clients who have issues when receiving these gift cards (not working etc) which helps to enhance our client experience.

Cons

I think my main issue with tremendous would be the support function. Compared to other products the support function just an email. I think the ability to maybe have a call support would be helpful as for some issues it would be necessary to call the tremendous support staff instead of emailing. When canceling a gift card i did not like the fact that we do not get a notification or an email that the money has been transferred back into the account. I think this would be very useful to have. However, these problems are not a deal breaker for me but I think these are areas in which the application can be improved.

Cormac

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

Excellent experience for both us and our users

We love using Tremendous and they are our sole gift card provider.

The API in general is brilliant and fit our needs perfectly - we need to send out gift cards at scale and on demand, 24/7.

If we didn't have Tremendous, we'd likely have to pay another service for this. After extensive research, we picked tremendous as they simply had the best offering and the pricing was great too. They also had a great selection of gift card partners and the fact it can all be automated via an API is fantastic. Highly recommend.

Pros

We love that it was really quick and easy to set up and the pricing model is fantastic, especially with lower volumes. Their API docs are great and the integration with their API is seamless.

It is very useful that we can export CSV reports as needed.

The coverage of gift cards in different countries is excellent too. We required UK & Ireland gift cards and I didn't expect them to have such a breadth of gift card offerings/brands as they have.

Cons

We know when a reward has been delivered to a user but we would like to see if/when the email was opened and what reward was chosen.

It would also be nice if we could specific which gift card to send to the customer, rather than letting them choose (this might be possible with multiple custom templates, but that's a bit more work).

Oleksandr

Reviewed on 28/04/2023

Review about Tremendous from Scrambly

We're really happy with Tremendous and I'd recommend to anyone.

Pros

THE platform is straightforward to navigate, and that cashing out rewards is a quick and hassle-free process. Many also appreciate the range of payment options available, which can help ensure that everyone is able to receive their rewards in a way that works best for them.Some Scrambly customers have also noted that the platform offers excellent customer service, with knowledgeable and responsive support staff available to help with any issues or questions that may arise. This level of support can be particularly important for companies with large rewards programs or complex requirements.

Cons

Some cash-out options are unavailable like Crypto or Cash App

Milijana

Reviewed on 15/03/2023

tremendous is a great experience

Excellent, I would recommend it to any other market research company that need a third party application for sending rewards

Pros

The great thing about Tremendous is their customer support, they are very responsive, they send response in next hour or two, they are very detail oriented and problem solving, never had better experience with support than tremendous actually. they are making my life much easier

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about Tremendous at the moment

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

variety of options and great support team member

When the client was not able to receive the gift card or having issues using the gift card. The Tremendous Support Team is always there to help you within minutes or an hour. It really helps us to send updates on what's going on with our client's gift card.

Pros

With Tremendous they have a large list of options. They have anything from Uber Eats to Walmart to Amazon, and many others as well! Easy to navigate and user-friendly.

Cons

The only feature that I'm concern about, is when we check the order history it doesn't indicate what gift card that we purchase.

William

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

Smooth integration and good reliability

Pros

Integrating it into our platform was quite easy. Simple branding features to make a seamless transition when sending customers from our app to theirs

Cons

Just some small issues with email deliverability sometimes, and sometimes we need to change the email address of the recipient but are unable to (button seems to disappear) in which case we do need to contact tremendous support to do it for us. They usually answer quickly though so this is not a big issue overall.

Allan

Reviewed on 16/02/2022

Easy product we deployed quickly

fantastic, amazing CS and sales team. super responsive and helpful

Pros

Easy to use platform, with simple features making it easy for both users and receivers to facilitate a reward

Cons

reporting could be better as could the redemption process for recipients.

GiftLogic

easy of use and pricing
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 31/03/2022

Smooth Gift Issuing & Redemption Process and Great Customer Support

We required a system which would allow the distribution of prizes around the globe quickly and easily; a process which Tremendous makes extremely simple!

Pros

Tremendous makes the process of distributing gifts and prizes to customers extremely convenient, with an excellent assortment of redemption options for recipients around the globe and a customer service team who is ready and willing to help resolve any issues on either the issuing or receiving end of the process.

Before landing on Tremendous as our digital prize issuing system, we examined and tested many of their competitors. While they all had similar features, there was simply no platform that could offer the type of package that Tremendous provides for both the customer and gift card recipient.

Cons

There were some hidden limitations where gift cards could be redeemed based on the value that was not clear when joining the platform. In particular, this meant that if the amount of a gift card is above a certain threshold, it could only be redeemed at a limited number of retailers.

This issue required the reissuing of some gift cards to recipients in smaller denominations, so they had a more comprehensive selection of redemption options. While indeed a challenge, the customer service team was delighted to help resolve this issue promptly, which was appreciated.

Marivic
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 21/04/2022

Convenient and all you need for rewards are here.

Problem-solving with the help of Tremendous is easy because if you need help from their team, they work fast, efficiently, and informative. Countries that are difficult to find rewards such as Korea, China, and other country are available here. I am happy.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate even for the first timer. They offer a reliable, fast, excellent, and easy navigation system.

Cons

This doesn't apply to me at all, everything about tremendous is excellent, unlike other brands like Tango or Gyft.

Hannah
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

Customizable Rewards with Ease

Pros

I love that you can set up Customizable templates for rewards! It makes it very easy to use and different managers can use personalized templates for various purposes. There are a lot of great features that can also even help with advertising when rewards are sent (or including a prompt of some sort). Gift receivers love that they can chose their reward!

Cons

The only thing I wish could be fixed somehow is that I’ve gotten responses that a lot of people don’t see their reward email because it is sent to their spam folder… but at least there is an option to send a text message reward instead. We just prefer to use email!

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Streamline gifting + give your customers/users choice

We were able to automate some of our existing operational workflow with Tremendous and also consolidate different functionality into a single platform.

The reporting features helped our accounting and finance teams while maintaining ease of use for our program managers using the product.

Pros

The portal lets multiple owners across departments manage their gifting budget, while being easy for our accounting department to audit. We were able to quickly hook into the API to automatically send gifts for user testing participants. The rewards selection is great for our participants to choose a gift that they will want and use (a big ask in feedback we've received).

Cons

Not much - great experience overall! I'd like to see some more features built out around greater personalization, but this is a great tool/platform.

Mike

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

Tremedously happy with Tremendous! Recomend!

Tremendous has been very easy to use for our team and our testers tell us that they like using Tremendous also. We use it to send rewards to testers who help us with internal product feedback and user experience.

Pros

We like the variety of options for our testers. We also like that there is international coverage and we don’t need to worry about where people are located to get their reward.

Cons

The US has more gift card options than other countries, but at least Amazon is available for almost anywhere else which people like.

Ruxandra
Ruxandra

Reviewed on 15/08/2022

Tremendous overhauled our gifting strategy

Pros

The platform is simple to deploy and use on the administrator side and has allowed various teams within our organization to experiment with gifting either to automate the "direct" mail experience, incentivize customer responses, or provide incentives for internal teams to hit objectives and more. The platform is seamless to use and we've had a lot of positive feedback.

Cons

As our business scales internationally, we are noticing there is a lack of options for global customers and employees. A disparate number of the gifting options are NA based, it would be great to see more global representation.

Peter

Reviewed on 02/03/2023

Best global incentives platform I have found

I have had a seamless experience setting up and reloading my account on a monthly basis for my incentives program.

Pros

The number of foreign currencies and the number of reward options available in each country drastically simplify the process of getting customer incentives out in a timely manner, without worrying about where your customers live.

Cons

There are still countries missing here and there where you may have customers. I have needed to occasionally go off platform to reward a customer when their country was not available. But, this is still the best service out there in terms of coverage.

Tango

International coverage
Holly
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 08/09/2023

The Best I've Found

Pros

I love how I'm able to save campaigns to reuse later. That saves me so much time in regards to recurring rewards and deliveries. It's so easy to edit, I have maybe 20 different campaigns set up that I am able to use as templates with small tweaks every time. It's been marvelous.

Cons

Really, it's all been great! I really don't have anything bad to say. The only thing I had - slow processing times - hasn't been an issue at all over the last several months! It's gotten much faster, if not instant.