About Tradify

Tradify is a cloud-based construction and field service solution for energy, electrical, construction and plumbing companies. Primary features include online job management, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, materials tracking and...

Browse Tradify Reviews

Sam F.

Reviewed on 20/09/2020

New user

Been great so far no complaints.

Pros

Easy to use! Customer support and help setting up was amazing!

Cons

Is too expensive as you need to pay per user. Costing me double the price of servicem8 but they are identical software.

Tracy C.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

Our first 3 months with Tradify

We have been very pleased with our experience with Tradify so far.
We find the system easy to get around and are enjoying using the features we had not been able to use with our previous system.

Pros

- Tradify is very easy to use.
- We can attach PDF forms and photos to our jobs making getting information to
our Technicians much easier.
- With the reoccurring jobs you can also set up the reoccurring invoices that correspond with them.

Cons

1. Can't attached building plans to reoccurring jobs so they stay on file.
2. You cannot control the invoice reminders when they go out. Clients get a bit upset when you send them too many.

Kim R.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Reviewed on 08/07/2016

Tradify has revolutionised our business

We came across Tradify after searching for a job management system for 4 or 5 years. Before Tradify we had a collection of different elaborate spreadsheets that had evolved over the years but they required so much time and effort for all of my staff to use and be trained in. We even went down the road of purchasing a custom made job management system, and after 18 months had paid all our money and were never delivered the system, so to have something like Tradify is amazing.

Pros

It is an amazing platform that lets you really fit the system to your own company's needs, it is also great that all our information is accessed through one system and it is very easy to train people to use the system as it design and functionality is very intuitive.
Tradify is also very proactive in improving the software and allowing it to grow and further meet the needs that are arising as we all get deeper into using it and applying it to our businesses.

Cons

The Silverlight platform that it runs upon seem to be quite restrictive, but even this is about to be upgraded.

Response from Tradify

Hey Kim! We're so happy your team @ Denmark Windows is loving the Tradify platform! Just a little heads up, we're about to launch a completely new and improved Tradify with all the same features you love + many more & the best part... no Silverlight! Whoop!

Replied 10/07/2016

Top Tradify Alternatives

Darren B.

Reviewed on 02/02/2021

Great business tool

Really pleased with it. The team are always very helpful. Always seem to be developing and adding to the product.

Pros

It is critical to our day to day business. Mobile access is great.

Cons

It makes my computer run really slow. Occasionally we struggle to log in. The scheduling section could be easier to use. Enquiries function could be better.

David A.

Reviewed on 06/09/2016

A value for money system that will cut your hours in the office and streamlines your business

When i first started I thought is was a bit of a gimmick, however it is far from it, I have been using tradify for about 2 years now and i can tell you that it has cut my office time down by 70%. I now quote at the customs house in front of them and give them a quote there and then, i then can book them in to do the work at the same time. my teem gets there purchases order descriptions work and where and when at the same time ( no doing quotes at midnight). I can track my teem and alter items on site. I use this to my advantage as it is a great selling tool, customers do not like waiting for quotes and the speed you can do all this show that you are on the ball and a professional. My competition does not stand a chance.
I can be a little non user friendly to start with but keep persisting as it will pay off.

Pros

Cuts all the office crap you have to deal with at the end of the day

Cons

i is a bit hard to find features on the system and can be a little bit annoying to work around the sight

Shona F.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 08/09/2016

Tradify Streamlined

Tradify has been great for invoicing and job scheduling. The new platform is set to improve things further. Job scheduling is made easy as the job goes straight to the phone of the tradie and notifies them of where to next. Invoicing is made easy as the tradie enters his time as he goes so no more waiting for timesheets. Stock on board is also added at point of sale therefore no more forgotten/lost stock. Admin then adds the extras straight from supplier and the job is almost done. Then entered on invoice screen and email off it goes. Easy to check on the overdues end of each month as they are separated.

Pros

easy to use, simple format, dashboard has useful info, help desk awesome, fast to reply and helpful.

Cons

Not to much just little things, that get sorted if able to.

Laurence B.

Reviewed on 02/02/2021

Ease of Scheduling

Pros

Pricing was fair and the ease to use the software

Cons

When a job is already scheduled and you need to add another staff member to the job you can't just add them easily enough like you can with a mobile app.

Travis E.

Reviewed on 21/01/2017

Never forget an job/invoice

I have a small air conditioning service and repair company. We have been using Tradify for just over 1year. We have been amazed on how good this system is. We can easily keep track of jobs and invoicing is a breeze.
I can't recommend Tradify enough.

Pros

Everything about Tradify is excellent. The software has worked very well for my company

Cons

You can not input parts on your tablet or phone, It can only be done on a Laptop or computer

Euan W.

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

Great for keeping track

Pros

Excellent scheduler. Easy navigation with multiple ways to arrive at the correct screen so its user friendly

Cons

Gets quite slow at peak times. Price continues to rise to the point where ill be shopping around soon

Belinda Y.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 06/09/2016

Easy reference, easy work!

Love the new look, so easy to see quickly what is going on and the new colours as references are even more fantastic for easy referencing. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more settings/functions to be able to customise for our own business.

Shona F.

Reviewed on 17/07/2017

Quick easy to use and beneficial to my bisiness

Pros

Able to use on several devices, quick and easy to use on android. I use both apple and android. Can customise sone things to suit.

Cons

Would like to be able to go back to the total amounts owing on the invoices and overdue on the dashboard.

Lukasz N.

Reviewed on 26/01/2017

Amazing and so simple

My paperwork and time behind the desk has surprisingly decreased since I got onto tradify , best choice I've made

Pros

Easy to use and saves a lot of time and hassle with paperwork

Cons

Can't add new products via the mobile app on the go.

Joshua B.

Reviewed on 28/04/2017

Every tradie should have tradify the way to have your business organised

Organisation

Pros

Importing purchase orders from your email strait to Tradify via mobile app then you can either create a job there and then or just attach it to a job if already created

Cons

Mobile app could be a bit faster but still does the job. Purchase orders after sent I would like to see that there is a file attached

Nadine S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Great system to assign jobs to multiple staff

Great system to generate quotes which can be turned into jobs and assigned to staff.
Very helpful to track time of staff until job is complete. Very useful and would recommend.

Pros

Easy to learn and almost self explaining. Easy to schedule jobs and move them around if needed.
One job can be assigned to multiple staff. Once job is done staff can notify the system that job is completed.
Notes and details can be added to each job assignment. Colour coding for staff available.
Cloud based so you can access from anywhere if you have internet connection.

Cons

Invoices should be more customisable. Can't be used when offline.

William D.

Streamline

Makes more time to do other things. Gives me more confidence having all my info for the job, customer, invoices in one place.

Pros

Efficiency

Cons

Non- programmable

Thinus sparky V.

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Works like a charm

It works well [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful and could easily log in and sort issues out for us.

Pros

How well it integrates with our current accounting software and how well it keeps track of purchases

Cons

Nothing here worth mentioning. Everything works well if you put the effort in to read about all the features and how they work.

Response from Tradify

Thanks so much for your review Thinus. We are thrilled to hear you've found Tradify working so well for you. And we've also passed on your feedback to Colt who is greatly appreciative for your review.

Replied 27/03/2019
Brad J.

Reviewed on 29/08/2016

For many years with a on line jobs system , I decided to go with and paid $10K for a major Brisbane based system. It just didn't do what the Director said it would do with a click of a switch. Looking around for another two years, This was my choice and it works for my 4 person on the road business very well.

Pros

Easy to use, Price effective, and suits people on the move.

Cons

I have got around most, Needs a next level up Tradify Plus that includes better stock control.

Response from Tradify

Hey Brad, thanks for the feedback. We hope you and the Director like the new Tradify 2.0 we just launched!

Replied 30/08/2016
Marla C.

Reviewed on 07/02/2019

Everything you need in one place

Pros

Simple and effective software for anyone that owns a business in the construction industry. This software has everything from logging jobs, quotes, invoicing, purchases, customers, suppliers and much more. There is also reporting which is easily readable and simple to analyse

Cons

The only con is we would like there to be an option for day rates rather than hourly rates in the suppliers/timesheet section

Dmitri I.

Reviewed on 20/02/2017

Great for any trade

As our business started to expand, I started looking into cloud-based job management software to replace the Excel spreadsheets.
Out of all options, Tradify appealed the most and we decided to give it a go (free trial).
Even though setting up the software (and using it) is pretty simple, whenever we had any issues, the support stuff have been really helpful.
After using it for nearly 6 months I wouldn't look back and wouldn't consider shifting over to different software. Very happy!

Fully customized

Travis B.

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

More billable hours

The support staff have been great when I’ve had questions.
Tradify has helped me keep track of every hour and expense meaning more in my pocket at the end of the month.
Very happy with it

Pros

The first few hours using the app where a bit confusing coming from using a diary, but within the first day I was able to use it with ease.

Cons

There’s nothing I can think of that I would change being a small 2 man team it works well for us.

Diane L.

Reviewed on 23/01/2017

Tradify review

I find that Tradify is easy to use and feel that Tradesman with a business would really benefit from using this. The only thing that I would like to see is the date that a job was created in the job summary.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

No date recorded on the Job summary page

Bevan K.

Reviewed on 25/04/2017

I can not say enough about this product,, super easy to use

super fast to set up and it is fast to use on the job,
this software gets better and better when you develop some history with past jobs etc

Pros

super fast and easy to learn

Cons

just takes a while to set it up

Brad J.

Reviewed on 21/03/2017

Every Tradie needs it.

This has made a massive difference to running my small 4 man business. Money comes in faster, Information on each job is there, Ideal for one or more staff. We use the phone app on the road and at night I check the information, do the invoicing. Took no time to change for my old on line job system. I have sub contractors that use a paper based system and they are always later with wrong information.
Thinking about and online job system.
JUST DO IT.

Kirk H.

Reviewed on 29/03/2017

Tradify is great

I've reduced my invoicing time and shortened my payment cycle. Any small business that is not using an app based job tracking and invoicing package is wasting their time. Tradify is a cheap off the shelf package that streamlines the admin side of my business.

Tom L.

Reviewed on 17/10/2016

Built Creations - Builder

The programme has helped organise my workers and keep jobs ontrack
Quoting has also become easier and I have a much better record of clients.
being able to log in from anywhere has also been a big benifit