Google Workspace Reviews

4.7

4.7

About Google Workspace

Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) is a cloud-based suite of collaboration and document management tools designed to help businesses manage video meetings, presentations, multi-person video calls and live streaming. Key features...

Browse Google Workspace Reviews

15,381 of 15,381 reviews
Enaan
Enaan

Reviewed on 12/03/2022

A great business collaboration tool

Google Workspace has been an amazing asset to my business. The apps are user-friendly and the collaboration tools are top-notch. I love the ability to easily share files and communicate with my team members. The pricing is also very affordable. The business apps integration is also a great feature - you can easily access your email, calendar, and contacts from within the workspace. Overall, I've found Google Workspace to be a great tool for business collaboration.

Pros

Google Workspace is the most complete way to work from anywhere specifically when you have to work both from home and office. Google Workspace includes Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Slides. I can use all these services from one place with a single login. It's saves a huge time.
I can work with others team mate at the same time on the same document and see their changes in real time.

Cons

It is little bit hard to configure for the first time if you are not a tech savvy guys.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

For the value of time and collaboration.

Slack

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

I chose Google Workspace because it is easy to use and integrates well with other Google products. It also has a good price point compared to other options.
Jen
Jen

Reviewed on 31/08/2022

"Worth the Price", I keep reminding myself...

My relationship with Google Workspace could definitely be described as "conflicted". I love many of the features, but other aspects, such as trying to understand their instructions and the added fees to add extra domain names, frustrates me.

Pros

What makes me stay with Workspace is the extreme capacity for file storage (you get much higher limits with a paid Workspace account, vs their free Google Drive accounts), and easy management of sending/receiving emails with one of my domain names. I appreciate how easy it is to send and receive email through my primary domain, and I like the ability to share a folder between my multiple Google email addresses. I am a "solo-preneur," but since I have many projects, I have multiple emails, and it's nice to be able to access the folder from basically every email address I've shared it with.

Cons

I really want to give Workspace higher reviews. What stops me? A few issues: 1. The fact that to add each additional domain name is an extra $12/month. 2. They say alias domains are free; they essentially redirect to a primary domain, or any other domain you've set up in your organization. But thus far, I have set up several and cannot get a single one of them to actually work. I keep getting "undeliverable" notices. 3. Their instructions are absolutely NOT "user-friendly". I dread looking up instructions on how to implement anything in Google Workspace, because their dry instructions were apparently written with the assumption that everyone reading them is on the same level of knowledge that the coders were.

Titan Email

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

I have heavily considered switching to Titan Email, as I was offered a low-cost trial to this through my domain registrar. However, Google is more familiar to me (even if, as they say, "familiarity breeds contempt"). I appreciate the aspects of Google Workspace that I use regularly, and don't want to trade one set of problems for other problems another set-up might potentially cause me.
Denis
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 23/04/2024

A must Have A/V/W Conferencing GURU

Pros

Google Workspace makes it easy to access all office tools in one digital workspace from audio, video conferencing to document management.

Cons

Google has the best IT tools, I do not experience any problem when using GW.

Top Google Workspace Alternatives

Microsoft OneNote

Workplace from Meta

Microsoft Azure

Annalisa

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

GSuite Makes Process Collaboration Easy

That being said, overall, GSuite is one of the most-used tools by me. I work with data sets, creative projects, photos, and more as a Social Media Coordinator and Admin. My joint-role means I'm working on a lot of different kinds of projects, and my fast-paced timelines means the consolidation of tools in one place makes G Suite super appealing and efficient. Highly recommend.

Pros

It's so easy to collaborate with GSuite. Just this week we kicked-off a complete overhaul of our processes due to retiring staff, and desire for standardization. I'll focus on Team Drives, and document sharing:
-With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff have access to. It's easy to find when you click Drive, right there under your personal drive.
-Using Gsuite allowed not only our manager, but also staff, to create folders as buckets of processes. For example, we use Slate, and an older CRM system, Banner, which each have wildly different levels of technical execution, but are used at the same time. Our staff just dumped a bunch of individual processes which we can now view, edit, and share back as the standardization process continues.
-Easy to see who made edits, and when. So, if we have a question about a process line, we'll simply look to the edit, and can easily track and clarify questions.
-GSuite does, however, have an incredible range of tools, which are all equally visible, editable, and sharable. One of the most values tools I use at work.

Cons

There are only a few cons about GSuite.
-In Google Sheets in GSuite, the organization and visual user interface is not optimal. Because whatever was just edited shows up at the top, there's no way to predict a good method of searching for documents.
-GSuite in general has this issue with visual user interface among projects, including Sheets

• Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 27/02/2024

Great alternative to other Office Suites

Only working with it since December 18 as it is my companies preferred office suite, I found it very easy to adapt to and a little bit more intuitive to use. Unlearning 30 years of using a different platform was the only thing that makes it hard. If GW is all you have every been exposed to it is easy to learn and operate within.

Pros

Ease of use. With over 30 years experience with the major competitor, Google Workspace was very easy to pick up. Help and training resources are readily available, and easy to understand. The interoperability between google branded programs in workspace is pretty intuitive and seamless.

Cons

It some ways it is not as robust as Microsoft, but it makes up for it in ease of use. Google does not have open API with some third party programs (DocTract) for instance. Which does require us to have a subscription to Microsoft as well. There are some advanced functions that have been brought into Power Point that Google slides does not keep up with. I wish they did. I would still recommend Google as a good alternative.

Brendan

Excellent For Company-Wide File Sharing

Pros

Creating shared drives so that all of us have access to critical information in a timely manner.

Cons

I have never spoken to anyone at Google ever, and I am scared to even try.

Rayhann

Reviewed on 04/05/2024

Google Workspace Review

Pros

One of the main things I like about Google Workspace is how easy it is to navigate around and use. Many industries use it and I can see why. For me, I use it to create lesson plans and share it with my advisors and students. I also really like how it frequently updates its interface.

Cons

Although this is not really a big issue, but rather a complaint. One of the things I really don't like about the Google Workspace is how it makes me sign in to some of the accounts I don't use by default. For instance, if I have an account that I use frequently and one that I don't use, Google will make me sign into the one that I don't use.

D'Andre
  • Industry: Market Research

Google Workspace Review

My overall experience using Google Workspace has been positive. The platform offers a seamless integration of productivity tools like Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Calendar, making collaboration and communication within teams efficient and effective. The cloud-based nature of Google Workspace allows for easy access to files and information from anywhere and the regular updates and improvements keep the platform relevant and user-friendly. Overall, I find Google Workspace to be valuable and indispensable tool for individuals and businesses a like.

Pros

I liked the seamless integration across all the productivity tools, like Gmail, Calendar, Drive and Docs. It made it easy to collaborate with others in real-time and stay organized with all my tasks and communications in one place. The versatility and cloud-based nature of Google Workspace also made it easier to access my work from any device.

Cons

It was the occasional limitations in customization and flexibility compared to other productivity suites. While it offers a wide range of features and tools, some users may find that certain advanced customization options or integrations are not as easily accessible or possible within the platforms.

Huili
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 03/05/2024

Google Workspace

Overall is good, I usually use it most every day.

Pros

Organized well. I preciate Google Workspace for its seamless integration of various productivity tools such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, and Meet. Its collaborative features make it easy for teams to work together in real-time, regardless of their physical location.

Cons

The space storage is not that much, I need to spend more money to buy to space. I

Destiny
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 02/05/2024

Easy to use tool for emerging businesses

Pros

The ease of use, it's universal (i.e. most people are familiar with it), and price point.

Cons

Sometimes when I'm trying to share documents and believe I've changed the settings to make it accessible, it's not accessible.

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

Everything in one place

G Suite helps us stay organized by having every file, spreadsheet, asset, email, etc accessible from one platform on both desktop and mobile. It makes doing business on the go as easy as sitting in the office.

Pros

It makes storing, sharing, and viewing information very easy. Everything is stored and accessed in one place, from email to calendars to spreadsheets and other files. G Suite keeps our company organized and secure with Google Cloud and mobile accessible apps.

Cons

Customer service is not the best. Even getting in touch with a live human tends to feel like a robot, as they tend to give canned responses and simply restate what is found on the FAQ and support pages.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Ease of use, integration, cloud storage

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

G Suite had more features and was easier to scale as our company expanded.
Aaron

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

G Suite is powerful, flexible, and customizable; but clumsy and unintuitive

I use G Suite primarily to host my business domain's e-mail via Gmail; however I rarely use the Gmail interface directly as I use a local email client. A number of my clients use G Suite for nearly all their office needs - including email, Google Apps, and Google Drive - but not a single client is truly happy with what G Suite has to offer.

Pros

G Suite is extremely comprehensive, providing everything from e-mail (Gmail) to cloud storage (Google Drive) to office applications (Docs, Sheets and Slides). An organization can effectively use G Suite for nearly all of one's offices needs. G Suite has fantastic collaboration tools - especially when multiple people are working on the same document. In addition, G Suite's admin console allows for some impressive tweaks and customizations.

Cons

G Suite's interface is beyond clunky, especially when it comes to the Google Apps side of things. Using a web browser to work on a spreadsheet (Google Sheets) can be a lesson in frustration, as a good chunk of the interface is taken up by not only the web browsers interface, but various unnecessary items within the Google Apps interface. In addition, delving into any of G Suite's backend settings will take you down a rabbit hole of complexity and confusion.

Dropbox Business and Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

G Suite is overall less expensive than Office 365, and also has fantastic non-profit pricing (as in, it's free for your entire organization). With that being said, I have used Office 365 with other clients who choose not to use G Suite; and many clients use G Suite in addition to Dropbox for cloud storage.
Annelise

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

G Suite for small businesses

Love it. It's been a game changer for my team. I love the functionality of all the different apps and ease of use.

Pros

I moved over from Microsoft products a few years ago to G Suite. I love the ease and functionality. I can do everything that I used to do in Microsoft, but it's all online and accessible in real time to my whole team.

Cons

I had to learn somethings on how to do things in G Suite. It was a very easy learning curve though and could google whatever I needed to know and it was readily available to me.

Microsoft Project

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Cheaper, and at the time Microsoft wasn't online. I wanted something that would make it easy to edit and share in real time.

Microsoft Project

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

The Best Out There For Collaborative Work

I love Google Suite. It truly is the best collaborative site out there. It makes communication, sharing, and editing super easy. I never have to worry about losing any files or information because G suite has my back!

Pros

I absolutely love how easy it is to collaborate with teammates. I never have to worry about saving a document or losing a document. Google suite makes it easy to keep all my files in one place and share my files with hundreds of other users. G Suite has a lot of storage for my files and makes it easy to archive and retrieve any file. I also love how you can search for a document by typing any word in the file. I use G Suite for everything

Cons

There is not much to complain about but I dislike how difficult it is to remove large quantities of files. I also have a love hate relationship with how detailed the progress history is—while it is beneficial for tracking work, it is frustration when it causes problems among teammates.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

It was difficult to understand what was going on. Many teammembers had trouble learning the tools.

Slack
Eddie

Reviewed on 17/06/2021

Best enterprise productivity essential tools and extremely cost effective

Outstanding. Spend less time doing repetitive tasks and much of manual tasks are automated so I can spend more time working rather than managing to-do lists and setting up meetings in calendars.

Pros

The connective tissue between all applications of Google Sheets, Google Keep, Drive, Meet, all integrate very nicely together to optimize for productivity. Calendars integrate with the mail seamlessly and most applications now have an easy widget to download to Google Calendar, saving time manually entering event data.

Cons

Google Meet has improved a lot, but Zoom is still a more stable video platform in my opinion. Zoom seems to have fewer glitches when internet becomes an issue.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Microsoft 365 is expensive, harder to use, harder to collaborate, requires a lot of memory to install, and doesn't innovate as frequently.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

More cost effective, easier collaboration.
Kennan
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 19/09/2022

Google Workspace changed how our nonprofit team functioned

Collaboration, communication, and organization have all improved tremendously since we implemented Google Workspace. All of our team's files are stored in Google Drive and can easily be linked in emails or using Google Spaces. Our calendar manages the bookings in every room in our building as well as all the team's calendars and we can see who and what's available and when very easily. The tasks feature let's us set deadlines and assign projects to specific team members. Almost all of our communication headaches have been addressed by Google Workspace.

Pros

As a small nonprofit with a lot of moving parts and every team member doing a large variety of tasks, we struggled a lot with communication and collaboration. We heard about Google for Nonprofits, which provides Google Workspace free-of-charge for qualifying organizations, and it revolutionized our workflow.

We had tried other programs like Trello and ClickUp, and while their designs are great, it was hard to get our team to use them as part of their daily work. Google Space provides the same service, but tasks are built directly into the email interface that our team already uses daily. We can now all keep track of responsibilities and projects with a few simple clicks and quick communication has never been easier.

Cons

The biggest learning curve came with the admin side of things, because the program is so robust, there is a lot to learn before you really start making use of all the parts. Thankfully, the customer service team is great and Google's knowledge base for nearly any issue you can think of made sure we were never hung up on anything for too long.

Workplace from Meta, Microsoft Teams and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Team members struggled with trying to integrate new programs hosted on another webpage and felt the learning curve was too steep. We needed something simple and already integrated.

Trello and ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

The Google for Nonprofits program was a huge draw for an organization like ours.
Dallas
Dallas

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Workspace is the ONLY Workplace you need!

10/10, I have never had a service work so fluently with minimal to non-existent workflow interruptions.

Pros

This is worth every penny! Being able to access my documents from anywhere on any device at anytime has revolutionized my business. I can be bombarded with questions while on a phone call and be able to access and share documents backing my point up.

Cons

I wish I could add more users for a lower price. However, given the already affordable price I really have nothing to complain about.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Affordability, compatibility and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Affordability, compatibility and ease of use for all of my employees and managers.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

Google Workspace is a Non-Negotiable Tool for My Business

I find all the applications easy to use, and even though I only use a fraction of what I pay for, I consider the value to be top notch. The user experience FAR exceeds that of Microsoft Office suite (which I also pay for, though reluctantly).

Pros

When I think of how often I use Google Workspace (all day), and what programs I use (many of them), I realize how much I rely on it to perform so many aspects of my business. Given the low price point and ease of use, I can not imagine getting through a workday without Google Workspace, and there is no other product I am currently aware of that would tempt me away.

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints, and literally have to rack my brain to come up with something to type in this box. I suppose the one feature that I would like to see is an "appearance smoother" in Google Meet. I normally use Zoom for meetings, but occasionally a client books me via Google Meet, and I always miss the appearance touch-up that Zoom uses.

Christian
Christian

Reviewed on 29/09/2018

G Suite Review

Overall, I highly recommend G Suite for any small business (or any sized business really). The only caution I would have is be sure to map out how G Suite use will impact users' Android systems and use of Google Apps on Android. I've encountered difficulties accessing some features on this platform after switching from a general user account to a paid G Suite account.

Pros

G Suite has been a tremendous help to my small business. It's integration of professional email, storage, and productivity tools has been a money and time saver, allowing me to quickly create an online presence. The rates for services are a great value, and include a wide array of versatile and useful applications for both technology products and publication/content management products.

Cons

The main issue I have with G Suite is more my lack of immediate skill in G Suite administration. This has not impacted many things negatively, but only produced some small annoyances. As a small business owner, I'm both user and administrator. Some settings on the administration side have proven difficult to figure out, even with Google's forums and instructions. This has slightly impacted the ease of use of Google products that I did not previously have any issues with, such as Google Maps. For example, using my professional account purchase through G Suite I've been unable to activate some features of Navigation on my Andriod phone, effectively turning off the ability to save addresses. Every time I've thought I addressed the issue, it reverts to the previous state. Not having customer support to contact has left me a bit frustrated with the professional version vs. the features I'm able to make use of as a private user. However, this is also a bit of a side-effect of me being my own administrator - user error or user inability is almost always the fault of the user - I can own that.

• Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

Need lot of improvements.............

I have been extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with G-Suite support and the professionalism of the staff. I was advised to use G-Suite by my web designer who spoke very highly of the offerings provided by it.

I was originally satisfied and impressed by G-Suite but the last 6 months have left me totally dissatisfied.

Over the past six months, emails that my company send using G-Suite go into people’s spams folders. This has happened with longstanding contacts and new ones. Even after they list us as an approved sender (which we already were), the emails continue to go into spam. G-Suite supports claimed it was a DNS, DMARC issue. I had this changed as per instructions. When the issue persisted I contacted G-Suite support and they again claimed it was all DNS and DMARC. I pointed out that we had done that and they claimed it wasn’t correct. I spoke with another G-Suite support personnel and they claimed that it was done right. Two different answers about the same issue by G-Suite support. I pointed out that we are doing Google Adwords and have spent a considerable amount on it and people who respond to our ad with a Gmail email are not getting our response. I was then told that it was a Gmail issue and I would need to contact a Gmail support forum, I did and was told that no it is G-Suite issue.

Pros

G Suite offers a wide variety of office and productivity-related solutions, all under one account and can have your domain as the end point URL.

Cons

I have been incredibly disappointed and disillusioned with G-Suite support and the polished methodology of the staff. I was encouraged to utilize G-Suite by my website specialist who talked in all respects profoundly of the contributions given by it.

I was initially fulfilled and awed by G-Suite yet the most recent a half year have left me completely disappointed.

I discovered it somewhat hard to import my telephone contacts to the Gmail application utilizing programmed match up. I just physically enter them, which for my situation, is really valuable as I'm ready to alter immaterial contacts and pertinent contacts.

• Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

There isn't a lot not to love about G Suite

With Google being the giant that it is, I'm honestly not sure where to go if I do need support of any kind for G Suite. It's not like Google has a main switchboard that you can all in to and "press 1 for technical support." Perhaps they do and I don't know it. But thankfully, it's very very rare that I need support beyond what can be found online. I wouldn't hesitate to deploy G Suite with any of the companies I oversee.

Pros

When I came in to a new company, I inherited "Google Apps" as our platform. I had been accustomed to the Exchange Server world for email, Sharepoint for files, and was neck-deep in the Microsoft ecosystem in my past experience. When coming in to Google Apps (later rebranded as G Suite), I was a bit uneasy but the unfamiliarity was quickly overcome by the ease of use of Google's tools.

One of the things I appreciate most about G Suite is that you never have to worry about the integrity of your data. You know your server's hard drive is never going to crash and bring you down for days at a time. You know you're not going to have to deal with lengthy outages because one upstream provider has gone down. Google is just reliable. It's rock solid, and it just works.

Cons

I think the #1 issue I don't like about G Suite is Gmail's "labels" paradigm. Yes, they offer IMAP, which allows you to mostly adhere to the "folders" model, but "labels" are not exactly the same and understanding the differences can be confusing at first. Also, I prefer to work through an email client rather than through web mail. There are a few programs out there that handle the "labels" implementation well, but many do not, so your choices for email clients become limited. Other than that, I really can't complain about the tools that G Suite offers, nor the price. It's affordable and reliable.

Sandra
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 25/08/2022

all in one program

My overall impression is I enjoy Google Workspace and for the project I use and my collaborating team have no problems with communication and we enjoy the vault where we all can gain access and work at our own pace.Mostly I love being able to incorporate my childs school into my calendar and I can receive updates and work that needs more attention,so no part of my life suffers.It depends on the tools and the designing techniques you require.It has everything you need for work and home life.

Pros

With Google Workspace you are getting quality and quantity.You get Gmail,chat,meet,Calendar,Drive (for storage )Docs,Sheets,Slides,Forms and there is a site to do collaberations with other members of your group as well as a vault to use between your collaberators.Its fully facilitated so you can take it where ever you go and use it in real time and send Emails to anyone anywhere in the world.You can get unlimited data,as well as data storage.I love that it has security features and workspace integrations.It can be used by anyone for any reason.It is a great source for teachers and students to keep in touch,as well as parents who's child is sick and needs to keep up with his or her school work it's a graet feature to have set up with a teacher,it makes a big difference in your childs grades because what they are suppose to know,you know as well.I keep track of everything in my calendar and have alerts sent to me,so I do not miss any deadlines.I am very empressed with how well this works for me and I am able to incorporate my childs school life into my own,so I dont miss out.It is very user friendly and easy to share files.

Cons

To be able to use the collaboration tools each recipient must be a google account holder,which is not hard to do,but it depends on the recipients abilities and what system they embrace.As for your childs school work,there is no desktop for productivity and there are less document task features.This workspace is just serving the basic functions,they do not have advanced features like you would find on microsoft 360 ,So if you work on design projects the upgrades can get expensive.I find it is not suited for a large buisness,so another program is needed.

Reviewed on 01/02/2023

"Efficiency and Security in One: A Review of Google Workspace"

Google Workspace has received positive reviews for its ease of use, integration with other Google services, and advanced security features. Some users appreciate the ability to access their data from anywhere with an internet connection and to collaborate with their team in real-time. On the other hand, some users have expressed concerns about privacy and security, as well as compatibility issues with non-Google software.Overall, Google Workspace has been well received as a flexible and cost-effective solution for businesses looking to streamline their work processes and improve collaboration and productivity.

Pros

Collaboration: Allows teams to work together in real-time on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.Accessibility: Data can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, making it easy to work remotely.Productivity: Offers a suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and more to streamline work processes.Integration: Integrates with other Google services and third-party tools, making it easy to manage all work-related tasks in one place.Security: Employs advanced security measures such as encryption and multi-factor authentication to protect user data.Cost-effective: Offers a flexible pricing model and is generally more cost-effective than traditional office software solutions.Scalability: Can accommodate businesses of all sizes and can be customized to meet the needs of any organization.

Cons

Internet Dependency: Requires an internet connection to access data and use its features, making it less suitable for areas with poor internet connectivity.Limited Customization: Some users may find the customization options to be limited compared to other office software solutions.Privacy Concerns: As a cloud-based solution, some users may be concerned about privacy and the security of their data.

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

I like it, I guess? G-suite is microwaved leftovers; mostly good but very unevenly cooked.

It's the tapioca pudding of enterprise email and scheduling software. I'll buy it because it's on sale and I'll feed it to a friend if they're starving but nobody's walking away totally happy.

Pros

My team can access ALL the bare minimum requirements, including: Sending emails! Storing files! Having a calendar with the aesthetic of a 60s soviet bloc housing complex! And even more! Yes literally everything that I ask G Suite to do, so long as its within its core competencies, it manages to not mess up.

Cons

Except YouTube, which deleted our company page once. And then demonetized it when we replaced it (our commercials about wheelchair equipment were clearly very risque). And then of course there's the admin interface, which is just pants-on-head ridiculous. It takes so many clicks to get to the most minor of things, and then it won't be QUITE the minor thing that you wanted to click, and God forbid that minor thing was about modifying employee phone permissions for Android or something like that because then that thing is bricked.

Google sometimes really awes me with how inconsistent they can be even with their flagship products. I've used G Suite for years now for my business and like I said above: You know what, it's competent. It does this basic little set of stuff really well, and it's really cheap to boot (subsidized of course by scraping our data, I assume). But please Google, step up a few things because three stars is only two stars up from Comcast and I don't want to feel like I have no alternative choice in yet another facet of my business infrastructure. At least if you keep acting bored with your own products then I can keep being bored with them too and not complain too much.

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

The best workspace on the market

It is worth it. Technical feedback I can give several. But I believe that what will help the most here is knowing that you have a client here with peace of mind. It works!

Pros

There are many points in favor. The familiarity. The ease of configuration. The ease of operation. The benefits that the integration of so many crucial services in just one environment brings. The customer service. The fair values (although after the change in plans they made, if I'm not mistaken in 2018, they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. This also goes to a negative point , they could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand.) Anyway, I know that there are some other companies with similar packages, like Zoho. But stick with the state of the art. Choose Google and complete with ClickUp for example.

Cons

They're not perfect, but oddly enough it's difficult to find cons. Something I mentioned in the positive points that is also negative: they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. Only the cell phone control. They could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand.
And the onboarding process (which they don't actually have) but at least an initial guide to help in the general understanding of the tool. You need to be a very light user to have great difficulties. But in order to intelligently connect the dots of the entire implementation, initial knowledge is necessary so that we do not under-use the tool or have rework.