EHR YOUR WAY Reviews

About EHR YOUR WAY

DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU CAN PAY AT LEAST $800 A MONTH. ***NOTE: WE ONLY SERVE 15+ USER AGENCIES WITH A $800 MONTHLY MINIMUM IN LICENSE FEES. + 120-Day Money Back Guarantee + 5,000+ Features + Inpatient/Outpatient...

Browse EHR YOUR WAY Reviews

Arti
Arti

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

Intuitive interface with a supportive implementation team

We've found that working with one lead implementation team member was really helpful to minimize the back and forth when getting the system ready for our team. Our team lead, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very responsive and easy to work with. He was able to address our questions and concerns in a timely manner and always found resolution to any issue we were dealing with.

Pros

- EHR your way is a system that's intuitive for clinical staff and administrators
- Staff has responded positively to the system rollout and teaching the system hasn't been excessively time consuming nor taxing for administrators
- The system has all the features we were looking for and when we needed something additional, the implementation team adjusted existing forms to meet our specific needs
- Ability to create documents forms and change existing forms in the system
- We have integrated our fax to our EHR system, which helps with ease of uploading documents to charts

Cons

- We had to address some kinks when integrating our fax system to the EHR system

Cisco

Reviewed on 20/05/2024

Easy to use, cuts down on notes time

Pros

I like how easy it is to manage each clients documents and the ease of access to notes.

Cons

Too many options make it a little difficult to find what youre looking for.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Cisco,

Thank you for the review and please contact your sys admin as many options can be hidden on a per role or user basis.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Replied 28/05/2024

Reviewed on 09/03/2022

My review

Pros

I enjoy the different color coded biling information

Cons

There are too many clicks in order to do certain things. The amount of buffer times are way to high. there are many unnecessary features. The lack of ability for admin to correct issues is horrible.

Top EHR YOUR WAY Alternatives

Jonathan

Reviewed on 12/04/2024

Finally a user-friendly EHR that I actually enjoy

Without a doubt, the best part of EHRYW is the implementation team. They were an absolute pleasure to work with -- professional, reliable, responsive, accessible, and they listened carefully to our feedback and practice setup to design a program uniquely tailored to our practice. We genuinely enjoyed meeting with their team and working together to create something that our team now loves using and has actually made our lives easier, rather than being a drag like most EHRs.

Pros

Fully customizable, intuitive, straightforward yet plenty of available features and options, implementation team is fantastic (as below). I have used many different EHRs and all are adequate at best, many are terrible. EHRYW is actually great. We have a unique practice that we feared we'd have to fit into the rigid constraints of most EHRs, but EHRYW worked with us patiently and thoroughly to design a program that works beautifully for our practice, is easy and intuitive, and streamlines our clinical and administrative workflow. Please don't mistake my 5-star review for lazy grading or hyperbole; this is the EHR we hoped we'd find.

Cons

interface is not the *prettiest,* occasionally slow to load but I'm splitting hairs, better mobile functionality would be nice, like for all EHRs.

Valant EHR Suite

Reasons for Choosing EHR YOUR WAY

Charm was awful. It looks nice and was cheap but was cumbersome, severely under-delivered on their promise of customization, and their customer service team was abysmal. Once the e-prescribing went down and I called them, and the representative told me, "Well what do you want me to do about it?"

CharmHealth

Reasons for Switching to EHR YOUR WAY

better customization, broader range of features, drastically better customer service and support

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for the review.

Please email [email protected] so we can make sure that you're on the newest mobile version of the website.

Have a great day!

Replied 18/04/2024
Nicole

Reviewed on 03/07/2024

Efficient and User-Friendly

EHR has been an easy to use system that allows for quick training of staff to familiarize with. It makes reviewing and accessing records efficient and easily able to modify as your needs change.

Pros

EHR is very user friendly, efficient, easily able to modify to meet our needs. EHR support is quick to respond to any changes that need to be made

Cons

At this time there is nothing specific about EHR that has been problematic

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the review...have a great day!

Replied 10/07/2024
sharon

Reviewed on 24/06/2024

EHRyour way is the way to go

Pros

Ability to customize and willingness of EHR staff to work with us and offer ongoing support.

Cons

There are some enhancements we would be interest in, but are not yet available.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for the review and please note we have 5,000+ features so you may not be utilizing them. Either myself or [email protected] and we'll get you taken care of. It's YOUR way not OUR way!

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Susan

Reviewed on 01/07/2024

Review of EHR

Positive. Overall it is easy to use and to transition from another system

Pros

That they use / upload our agency's documents

Cons

That other providers /departments can see our dept info. IE - dx etc.. I believe these need to be separated

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Susan,

Thank you for the review. Please submit a ticket or email [email protected] and they'll set permissions so users can only see data they're supposed to.

Have a great day!

Vanessa
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Reviewed on 20/06/2024

EHR for Mental Health

Pros

User friendly and easy to navigate! EHR updated the referral system for us which went well and easy to navigate.

Cons

Sometimes system is slow when others are online.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello

Thank you for the review and please check with your sys admin about internet speed as we do not have other complaints. Google, Check My Internet Speed and make sure it's above 50MB...

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Marinel

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

The system that wont fail you

EHR has help me tremendously keep track of all my patients in timely matter. Making sure that the proper documentation is being saved and accurate.

Pros

EHR is user friendly and does not take a rocket scientist to navigate through the EHR.

Cons

There isnt anything negative about EHR.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Marinel,

Thank you for the review.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Replied 28/05/2024
Taylor

Reviewed on 01/07/2024

EHR review

It's easy to use and makes my job seamless with being able to record notes both during or right after sessions. It's a great way to partner/collaborate with colleagues through catching up on notes and better understanding client needs.

Pros

It's very intuitive to use and look up information easily and accessibly.

Cons

I'm still getting the hang of the SMART planner for treatment planning. I like this feature a lot but just need more practice with using it.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Jay,

Thank you for the review and have a great day!

Yezenia
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 30/07/2021

Excellent

My overall experience has been excellent. I really appreciate the team of experts that are placed with you when you join the software and how they all work together to get things completed in a timely manner. We have been with this software for more then a year now and everyday it gets better and I learn more and add more and complete more and it has been a wonderful overall experience. I am very happy with my decision and look forward to working with EHR YOUR WAY for the rest of the years to come. Excellent Choice!

Pros

Our business has been in place for more then 10 years and we have been looking for a software for our business that would fit "all" our needs and more since the beginning and never could find anything and trust me I have seen lots of software demos over and over. Every place I found would fit some but not like this software that fits "all" my needs! In my demo I asked so many questions and everything they said they can do and complete for me, they really did complete for me and went beyond my expectations. When I need something they are there and help me through the process and if I still do not know they video me and explain to me until I completely understand and then follow up with me to make sure I am continuing to do good. Any concerns or questions they are there for me. The best part of this software is that they work with you and really meet "your" needs and what "you" need the software to do for you, not like other software which is standard and no adjustments can be made but here you really have a team of experts working for you and helping you and your business to facilitate better and function accordingly. I definitely recommend this software to medical, mental, therapy, and practically any company that needs a functional software platform to work for you.

Cons

I have not yet found anything least about this software. If there is something that is needed everybody in the team comes together and accomplishes what I need.

Kristen

Reviewed on 03/05/2022

Customizable and Results Oriented

We have had a wonderful experience and prefer this software far more than our old EHR (Kareo). Blessy was our implementation team leader and is always helpful and pleasant to interact with. She and her team have done a great job of ensuring that the system works well, and have helped us find ways to use the system that improve our efficiency.

Pros

Switching over from our old platform the customizability was the most important feature and we have definitely taken advantage of it. The implementation team made therapy notes that met our criteria, designed a daily log to help us more efficiently track and charge for appointments, and we are now adding our third program. The fact that you can add and change the bones of the software is really the selling point.

Cons

There are a couple places where things like email addresses don't auto populate or you can't easily copy and paste. It's an annoyance, but not the end of the world.

TherapyNotes, LLC , Tebra and TheraNest

Reasons for Choosing EHR YOUR WAY

Kareo was very rigid, and did not provide much of the functionality that we needed as a small private practice clinic with both outpatient services and higher levels of care.

Tebra

Reasons for Switching to EHR YOUR WAY

The customizability and flexibility of the software. Basically think of it like an open source platform vs. a mac style option. EHR Your Way may not be the flashiest, but it is incredibly functional and meets our needs in ways no other product could accommodate, and functionality is the absolute most important thing to us.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Kristen -

Thank you for the review and please note that any data, from any field, can autopopulate anywhere.

I'll have [email protected] contact you about this.

Thanks!

Replied 09/05/2022
Danielle

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Worth the Change

We have had an amazing overall experience with EHR Your Way and we think very highly of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has gone above and beyond for us. The more we learn and use the system the more we like it. We are so happy that we chose to go with EHR Your Way.

Pros

We love that we have been able to customize our EHR to our specific needs. It has simplified our billing which was a huge problem in our previous system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been great in helping us through our transition. He has answered every email quickly and got us in touch with the correct person to answer our questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was also amazing at facilitating meetings. We love how easy it is to complete notes in EHR your way and the customized reports. The program is very user friendly and our staff has adjusted easily.

Cons

At first the company representatives were hard to understand but they never had a problem with slowing down and repeated themselves. It also became easier to understand them the more we talked. It also took longer than we hoped to get up and running but now using the system we understand it took that time because it is customized to exactly what we wanted and needed.

Tebra , CareCloud and OptiMantra

Reasons for Choosing EHR YOUR WAY

On RXNT we had several issues on the billing side and would often get logged out of the system while charting. We also had issues with running reports and getting locked out of notes.

RXNT

Reasons for Switching to EHR YOUR WAY

We liked that we could customize it to what we wanted and needed.
Ashlyn

Reviewed on 14/12/2023

Living Well Counseling EHRYW Experience

Pros

EHRYW support has been very helpful for every situation that has come up. Our counseling agency is quite complex, so there are very specific needs we have (i.e. documenting scholarship sessions, billing different types of services through insurance and self-pay, tracking employment data like licensure and liability insurance). While there have been some challenges, EHRYW has made attempts to meet our needs and followed through with meetings and support.

Cons

A positive can sometimes be a con as well. With EHRYW, we are able to build forms, reports, etc. to our exact needs; however, this means that sometimes the rules that are created to help make these forms work do not always work properly. There are some functions that are not available. But, overall, they are able to make everything that we need and help us with the process.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Ashlyn,

Thank you for the review and I'll have support reach out to see what's going on with the forms which should be a simple fix.

Replied 19/12/2023
Hilton

Reviewed on 23/05/2022

Concierge Internal Medicine Practice

The team has been responsive, accommodating to our practices needs and taking the provider input when considering new features.

Pros

This is an extremely powerful EHR that is able to accommodate the needs of various specialties including internal medicine practice. The customer support team is excellent and is able to fully customize the product to your needs. Has a modular component with regards to billing that we does not use but have study done is very good. I love the ability to do everything within the EHR including prescribed, fax documents, email patient's, chart notes and review labs.

Cons

I would hope that they continue developing the phone application as it is extremely useful and able to accommodate E prescribing over the phone app. There are some features like visualizing previous notes and visualizing telephone call/sticky notes that are not yet available.

Practice Fusion and CareCloud

Reasons for Switching to EHR YOUR WAY

I felt the platform was more robust, definitely more customizable and we were able to post results to the patient's email within the EHR.
Richard
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 12/06/2023

EHR Your Way Review

We've had a very good experience with the EHR Your Way team and product. It helps us serve our clients each and every day. We are thankful for the support and responsiveness of the EHR team.

Pros

EHR Your Way is practical, user-friendly, and responsive. The customer support is customer-focused and driven to meet the needs of the clients who are ultimately served by this platform.

Cons

Updating processes and procedures is sometimes complex, but overall the experience is navigable, worthwhile, and supported.

SimplePractice and TheraNest

Reasons for Switching to EHR YOUR WAY

We chose EHR Your Way because of it being a platform that could be tailored to meet our specific needs.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the review and keep up the wonderful work of helping tens of thousands of kids yearly in Texas.

Replied 16/06/2023
Hilary

Reviewed on 29/03/2024

Solid system that will keep adapting to your needs

It's been solid and reliable. The team works hard to resolve issues when I create tickets for technical support! They have continued to work to adapt the programming to improve the convenience of the system to meet needs we experience as a small group practice serving diverse clients, which means the record keeping and billing can be idiosyncratic.

Pros

As a mental health provider who does not have a lot technical prowess, the clinical functions in the system are overall user-friendly and reliable.

Cons

There have been times we have had to adapt different things that did not seem to flow well between the clinical and billing sides of the system. Some was user error. Some was programming, from what I understand.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Hilary,

Thank you for the review and please let us know if you need anything or have suggestions for improvement.

Replied 08/04/2024
Heather

Reviewed on 29/01/2024

Great EHR System/Program

This EHR system has been easy and compliant to utilize.

Pros

I like that it is easy and compliant to utilize.

Cons

I wish that the calendar/scheduler had where appointments, documentation, no-shows, and cancelations changed colors which would make it easier for clinicians to track there hours.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Heather,

Thank you for the review and that's a great idea about the color change on the scheduler. I'll discuss having that implemented.

If your admin agrees to it, any type of reporting like no-shows, percentage of collections you've earned during a time period and more can all be displayed on your dashboard.

Have a discussion with them and submit a support ticket to enable this.

Replied 06/02/2024
Nancy

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

Professional life is easier

Learning and using electronic health records on a daily basis has been satisfying and efficient.

Pros

All of my practice needs are taken care of in a logical, organized fashion. I don't have to spend a lot of time on repetitive tasks. Ease of use for scheduling, documentation and communication with colleagues and clinic admin.

Cons

Nothing important. I am impatient and sometimes the time it takes to populate a field is frustrating to me.

Amy

Reviewed on 12/04/2024

EHR Your Way

Pros

EHR your way has been helpful in managing my case load. Scheduling feature is beneficial to use for organization and has a variety of options for scheduling. I benefit from the feature that notify you when you are scheduling in a blocked window, when there is a conflict, or any adjust that needs to be made. The documents are easy to find in the client chart. The team at EHR is supportive, timely with responses, and willing to provide verbal, visual, or whatever support is needed for someone to understand a task they need to manage.

Cons

I found it difficult at first to navigate a new system, and that was just me as a user. I think many professionals can relate to change in formatting but once I learned about EHR through trainings, I have found myself comfortable and adjusted to the program.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Amy,

Thank you for the review and please email support in 30 days to take a look at a new version of our scheduler which provides multiview of open spots months out in an easy to ready format.

Replied 18/04/2024
Elvira

Reviewed on 13/02/2023

Ease of Use and support

At my job level I am very pleased with the reporting I can pull for our various programs to see whrere we need to step up certain documentation, etc

Pros

EHR your way is a very user friendly environment for users of all levels pertaining to their particular job descriptions. We have a wide array of programs that use different functions pertaining to their programs.As a supervisor level user I can pull together all the information I need for our wide variety programs via the reports we have set up to track everything frm specific demographics to ensuring time sensitive items are up to date. Whenever I need a particular data dump of information, the EHR team always quickly responds designing a report I can run and put into an excel spreadsheet to analize which is very important for all our various levels of tracking

Cons

I would like to be able to create my own reporting but I do understand the requirements that EHR need to maintain. They are quick to respond when I open a ticket for a new report.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Elvira,

Thank you for the review and John H. will have access to a report builder in about 6 months.

Have a nice day.

Replied 15/02/2023
Cherie

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

A good choice for a large company

Pros

There were many shortcuts to get to where I needed to go and once figured it out was easier to navigate

Cons

Being a mental health focused company, rather than a medical office, the system was more complex than we needed and sometimes confusing to navigate.

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Aloha Cherie -

Thank you for the review and we appreciated your patronage prior to the agency closing.

While we have 17 medical specialties, keep in mind that we are 99% focused on behavioral health.

Since you were with us for many years, we may have had you on an older EHR version where the user interface was more complex.

If you get tired of basking in the Hawaiian sun and open up a new agency, please contact me and I'll waive your implementation fee.

Be blessed!

Replied 01/06/2022
Bethany

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

EHR Review

Has been a good overall experience. Easy to use and meets our needs at the company

Pros

Ease of use, easy to navigate the system. Customer service helped to customize EHR to our needs

Cons

Inability to open more than 3 charts at a time

Response from EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Bethany,

Thank you for the review.

Please note that you may open as many tabs or instances of Chrome to see essentially and unlimited number of charts.

Replied 18/04/2023
Noelle

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

Excellent System

From development to implementation to going live, the EHR Your Way team has been great to work with. They respond to inquiries and concerns quickly and ongoing communication between our teams has really helped with successfully integrating the system into our practice.

Pros

EHR Your Way has a great library of available documents and it was relatively simple to have their team create the documents that we needed for our practice. Our clinicians find the system easy to use to complete their documentation and assessments. The ease of sharing needed documents through each client's portal with external providers (ie School personnel, state agencies) is amazing and makes communication among all stakeholders easy.
The process of creating, submitting and tracking claims makes the billing process less complicated and has decreased the time it takes to complete weekly billing.

Cons

We are not a traditional outpatient practice and had to have the EHR Your Way team create some documents for us. This did delay our system from going live, however our implementation team was great and super responsive in getting our needed documents created!

Holly

Reviewed on 27/06/2021

Thrilled with our EHR Your Way system

So completely thrilled with our EHR Your Way electronic records system. We were able to get a completely customized system for a fraction of the price quoted from other companies. The EHR Your Way development team worked closely with us to understand our unique and complex service and billing needs and created a user friendly system to meet those needs. When it was time to roll-out the system, the EHR implementation team provided easy step-by-step videos on functionality. Staff were available 24/7 and responded quickly to telephone calls and email requests for assistance. In recent months , they transitioned to communicating any enhancements or problems through a “ticket” system within the EHR Your Way system. I was initially concerned that this system would reduce the prompt attention that I had been used to. Not so. In actuality, this ticket system has been time-saving and the staff continues to be as helpful and responsive as always. I have heard many nightmare stories from organizations who used other electronic records companies to develop their software (constant bugs,clunky and inefficient, never finished the job, etc.) So glad I went with EHR Your Way.

Pros

Everything is tailored to our needs and Customized for much less $ than comparable systems. Does everything we need it to do. Hardly any problems. User friendly.

Cons

At first, I didn’t like that the system wasn’t set up to notify our gmail accounts when we receive a message in the system. The company has since added this feature—so I don’t have any other comments at this time.