Paycor Reviews

About Paycor

Paycor empowers leaders to build winning teams. Paycor’s human capital management (HCM) platform modernizes every aspect of people management, from recruiting, onboarding and payroll to career development and retention, but what...

4.2
4.2

Browse Paycor Reviews

2,776 of 2,776 reviews
Gary
Gary

Reviewed on 18/08/2023

Comprehensive Human Resources Software

This system allows us to manage our staff effectively, from hiring to paying them. This program handles all employee-related tasks, from scheduling interviews and posting openings to calculating salaries and overtime and facilitating shift swaps.

Pros

Employees' time off, whether for illness or other reasons, can be recorded. It also includes performance management, which allows you to track the efficiency and output of each worker, as well as the development of ongoing projects. Fast and error-free payroll processing has been achieved.

Cons

Employees have reported issues logging into the system to make leave or vacation requests or administering excused absences, highlighting a persistent difficulty with the self-service interface. In an ideal world, I wouldn't have to restrict my productivity to times when I had access to the internet by using technologies that can function offline.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your detailed review! We're pleased to hear that our software's comprehensive features have positively impacted your HR tasks, especially with performance management and efficient payroll processing. We understand the login issues and offline limitations that you've mentioned and are actively working to improve our self-service interface and explore offline functionality. Your feedback is crucial for our continuous improvement, and we're committed to providing an even better user experience in the future.

Replied 22/08/2023
Melissa
Melissa

Reviewed on 25/07/2023

When it comes to payroll services, Paycor is one of the best

The time spent on payroll has been reduced from two days to around two hours. From four different programs, we are now down to only one. We included tools to make manager tasks like hiring new staff and conducting performance reviews considerably easier.

Pros

Because we went from paper-based to digital enrollment, we were able to save a lot of time and money thanks to this program. Our learning management system, HR, payroll, HR incentives, and employee performance reviews all rely on it. From hiring to retiring, PayCor can meet virtually all of my employment-related demands.

Cons

There is nothing wrong with PayCor, in my opinion. I made the right choice because they immediately take action whenever there is an issue. My prior two employers both used PayCor. This is just how I prefer to utilize the software.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear about the time and resources you've saved with Paycor. It's our priority to streamline processes for businesses like yours. Your success is our success. Looking forward to continuing our partnership!

Replied 27/07/2023
Tyrunsi

Reviewed on 29/02/2024

Paycor User Experience

Overall, Paycor is good and I like that they are continually enhancing the experiences.

Pros

Very easy to process payroll and the Paycor team can be very helpful at times.

Cons

The testing during AEP did not match up to what our employees signed up for.

Workday HCM

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Cost was the number one reason we changed.

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Cost was the number one reason we changed.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor's payroll processing easy and that our team has been helpful. We apologize for any discrepancies you experienced during the testing phase of the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP). We appreciate your feedback and are continually working to enhance the user experience. We understand that cost is an important factor, and we're glad that we could provide a more cost-effective solution for you compared to alternatives like Workday HCM and ADP Workforce Now. Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Replied 05/03/2024

Top Paycor Alternatives

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 13/03/2024

Pros and Cons

Pros

For hiring, onboarding, performance tracking and other HR tasks.

Cons

Completely unintuitive, zero support, no one responds to inquiries

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive comments about the various HR tasks our platform supports. However, we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our user interface and support. We take your concerns seriously and will work to improve in these areas.

Replied 14/03/2024
Kate

Reviewed on 15/12/2023

Paycor - It gets the job done within your budget!

I am very pleased with Paycor. I find they get the job done, my questions are answered and that it is a cost effective solution for what we need. They are constantly adding more features and improving what they have.

Pros

I love that Paycor offers a ton of options when it comes to being an overall HRIS system. I like that the systems talk to each other and that they offer basic functionality with an ability to upgrade to more.

Cons

With so many choices, it is difficult to know what is the best way to using a particular product. With the ability to customize, it can sometimes get confusing on how you USE a product vs how they coach/support you in that product. I find this especially true if you are a long term user of Paycor and it has been a while since it was set up.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the wide range of options and functionality that our HRIS system offers. We understand that with customization options, it can sometimes be confusing to know the best way to use a particular product, especially if it has been a while since it was set up. We appreciate your feedback and will work on providing clearer guidance and support in using our products.

We're pleased to hear that Paycor has been able to meet your needs effectively and within your budget. We strive to continuously add more features and improve our offerings to better serve our customers. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution, and we look forward to continuing to support your needs as they grow.

Replied 19/12/2023
Jenny

Reviewed on 29/02/2024

Excellent HCM Software

Pros

Paycor helps us organize our employees' information fairly seemlessly.

Cons

Issues with reports and flow of information between benefits and payroll

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that Paycor's HCM software has been excellent in helping you organize your employees' information seamlessly. We apologize for any issues you may have experienced with reports and the flow of information between benefits and payroll. We appreciate your input and will work to address these concerns to ensure a smoother experience for you in the future. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HCM software provider.

Replied 05/03/2024
Julia

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Very Difficult.

While we were clients, it was ok but took forever to get through. I have waited on hold on the phone for over an hour at one point. The best way to contact them is through email. That wasn't enough for me.

Pros

It was easy to setup and use. Payroll entry was fairly easy.

Cons

The reports were not available in Excel. After we left Paycor, it was very hard to gain access to our reports. I needed our reports in Excel and they would not or could not convert them.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad to hear that the setup and payroll entry process were easy for you. We apologize for any inconvenience you faced with accessing reports in Excel and the difficulty you encountered after leaving Paycor. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration as we strive to improve our services.

Replied 11/04/2024
Agatha
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

My Experience - Paycor

Pros

It has best Human Resources features and is a great tool as a payroll solution.

Cons

No issues as Paycor has outperformed and met our needs.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for the review!

Replied 28/03/2024
Kelli
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 12/02/2024

User of Paycor

Pros

I liked how easy it was to access and how well it adapted to any power outages or wifi crashes.

Cons

Having to verify the sign in every time to clock in and out

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your review!

Replied 14/02/2024
Kenzie
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 11/03/2024

Easy to use!

Pros

I loved that this product was a simple set up and there is such ease to clock in and clock out at work. I would recommend this app and company as a great payroll option!

Cons

I have yet to find anything I dislike! So far so good!

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive feedback about our product and company. We're glad to hear that you found our payroll system easy to use, with a simple setup and convenient clock-in and clock-out features. We appreciate your recommendation and are pleased to know that you have not encountered any issues so far.

Replied 12/03/2024
Andy
Andy
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 04/03/2020

Lots of Headaches, Poor Support

Moving from paper onboarding processes, Paycor has brought clear improvements to our workflows. However, the consistently poor customer support and the Paycor team's lack of ability to resolve issues with our account has us exploring other options.

Pros

Scheduling - Pro version offers a team chat function that is a decently effective team communication tool (think simple Slack), and offers solid scheduling flexibility for employee scheduling that fits our business needs. We needed an option that allowed employees to communicate their availability on a week-to-week basis and Paycor's option largely supports that.

Easy to learn - really, the system is pretty easy to learn and get up to speed for new users.

Onboarding - certainly offered a cleaner and easier onboarding experience for new hire paperwork than our prior system.

Cons

Customer support - Support teams seem overwhelmed at all times. You never reach "your" customer service rep as they are busy serving 300 other clients like you. They lack follow through on completing tasks (expect to do some hand-holding) and follow up communication is poor.

Integration - no real ownership from the implementation team to help us successful onboard. Communication from Paycor team was severely lacking throughout the onboarding process.

Multi-systems - ATS, Scheduling, Benefits, and HR are really 4 separate systems integrated together. They mostly play nicely until they don't. Makes for an awkward user experience at times too.

Buggy - We have experienced on-going software issues that have yet to reach a resolution. Feedback from us and other Paycor users in the Paycor Ideas channel seems to show a small response, desire, or ability to make improvements from user suggestions.

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

The scheduling side of the platform was the biggest draw to Paycor for our team as we compared it to competitor options. This aspect of the system has largely delivered the benefits we were hoping for, but other aspects of the experience are pushing us to reconsider other options for our HR Software platform.

Response from Paycor

Hi Andy, thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. In the meantime, if there is anything I can do to improve your experience, please email me at [email protected]. We hope you have a wonderful day.

Replied 17/03/2020

Reviewed on 20/04/2023

Happy with our selection

Excellent!

Pros

Paycor is very easy to use and checks all the boxes for an HRIS. It encompasses everything we were looking for and all of our employees love the performance and engagement features of the tool.

Cons

Sometimes the site can be a little slow and you do not have a dedicated account manager but support is extremely helpful and responds quickly and everyone who has been assigned to our account for implementations, benefit feeds, etc. has been top notch!

Paycom, Rippling and ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Wanted a true HRIS not just a payroll provider

QuickBooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Price point and modern UI/UX. Paycor seemed like it would engage employees more due to the performance page.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor's HRIS platform. We're glad to hear that our tool has been easy to use and has provided your company with the necessary HR features. Our team is continuously working to improve our platform, including addressing site speed and providing dedicated account managers. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Replied 24/04/2023
Jessica
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 01/06/2023

HR's Dream System

The overall experience is great, the system allows us to do so much and helps us progress our company in a positive way.

Pros

As a member of HR I enjoy the self-service feature of Paycor, it saves us so much time in some situations and allows us to utilize other portions of the system with the time we save, like LMS and recruiting. It is difficult to pick just one item to like the most when so many are important to us, and we gain so much by using Paycor.

Cons

There were bumps during the integration process, but our company is also unique in how it is structured. With assistance provided to us we were able to work through some issues we had, but some items in Paycor are not structured for our Company and how it functions and unfortunately, we felt like we misunderstood how it was presented to us to make us believe it would work for us.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Paycor offered the platforms we felt we would utilize most.

Response from Paycor

Thanks for your feedback. It's wonderful to hear how much you value our self-service feature and how it's freed up time for you to use other aspects of our system. We regret to hear that there were bumps during the integration process due to the unique structure of your company, and we'll continue working to enhance our flexibility and clarity in this area. It's great to hear that despite these challenges, the overall experience has been positive and that our system is helping your company to progress. Your review is greatly appreciated.

Replied 02/06/2023
Grace
Grace

Reviewed on 27/09/2023

Paycor is an excellent payroll software

Instead of two days, payroll just takes two hours. We consolidated our use of three separate programs into just one. We've streamlined the supervisory process by automating several previously manual tasks, including hiring, onboarding, and performance evaluations.

Pros

From sourcing new employees to managing my retirement, PayCor has me covered. I can select the modules that best suit my needs. Their method of execution is comprehensive, their follow-up is reliable, and their staff is always pleasant and helpful.

Cons

It's really challenging to distinguish between my belongings and those of my subordinates. It's a pain to maintain organized, what with having to manually delete old goals and add/remove team members.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that Paycor has been able to meet your needs, from sourcing new employees to managing retirement. We understand the challenge of distinguishing between belongings and those of subordinates and will take your feedback into consideration for future improvements. It's great to know that Paycor has helped streamline your processes and significantly reduce the time spent on payroll. We appreciate your feedback and are here to support you every step of the way.

Replied 03/10/2023
Hussein

Reviewed on 25/10/2023

Payroll master tool. Industrious and dependable.

Quick and accurate performance. Paycor is a must have software. It has reduced paperwork on tax compliance and payment tracking.

Pros

It is always in order to respect other people's rights. Paycor brought me one the best capabilities to keep my employees committed and motivated to do more. I easily track their payments to make sure they're accurate. Paycor is easy to use and I can access it easily from any device. The autorun features keeps it at the top.

Cons

Paycor is good. It helped me jumpstart major payroll needs to greater heights.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor! We are thrilled to hear that our payroll tool has been instrumental in keeping your employees committed and motivated, while also providing accurate payment tracking. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of use and accessibility of our platform. We are committed to providing excellent visibility and control over payroll activities. Thank you for choosing Paycor and for sharing your experience with us!

Replied 06/11/2023

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

Great platform, continuously improving!

Pros

Paycor provides a TON of training opportunities to make sure end users can feel confident in navigating the various platforms.

Cons

Often, service and communication can be lacking. Paycor certainly has taken steps to improve this, but there are still times where service leaves you wanting.

Paycom and UKG Pro

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Cost, and moving 3 agencies with different systems under one unified system.

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Cost ended up being the biggest driver. Platforms looked similar, but as a non-profit cost meant the most to us

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find our training opportunities helpful in navigating our platforms. We appreciate your input regarding service and communication and are continuously working to improve in these areas. We understand that cost was a significant factor in your decision, and we're pleased to have provided a cost-effective solution for your non-profit organization. Thank you for choosing Paycor to unify your systems and support your agencies.

Replied 31/10/2023
TERESA

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

Move from KGS to Paycor

It was a little rough at the beginning but things were worked out and we are moving smoothly now. Lots of webinars and fun things offered to learn more about the products capabilities. Ready to go to the users conference in April 2024 to learn more.

Pros

Super easy to administer and make changes to things like job titles and benefits. Employees love the app! Online recruiting and direct integration into HR/Payroll upon hiring makes things seamless.

Cons

We just have a shift differential that Paycor isn't able to calculate so I have to do it manually.

Dayforce HCM, UKG Pro, Rippling and Workday HCM

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

The specific product we were using was going to sunset at the end of 2023 so we had to make a change. We decided to see what all was available within the market. We liked Paycor's simplicity. The administration of this product is way more simple than Kronos was.

UKG Ready

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

it came down to which product would offer us the most services, was easy to navigate and reasonably priced.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your review and for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll solution. We are glad to hear that you find our system super easy to administer and that employees love the app. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the shift differential calculation, and we appreciate your understanding in manually handling it. We understand that finding a solution that offers a wide range of services, ease of navigation, and reasonable pricing is important, and we are pleased that Paycor met your criteria. Thank you for choosing Paycor and we are here to support you throughout your HR and payroll needs.

Replied 04/12/2023
Lauren
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

Fine Product with Horrible Support

Awful. I haven't solved anything because most of my issues were glossed over or never addressed. I regret ever recommending this switch to our executives.

Pros

Paycor is relatively intuitive and easy to use on a base level. Compared to ADP Workforce Now, it's really simple to find what you need.

Cons

We were promised a dedicated support team, which we were never provided due to a switch to a centralized support model. Our "senior" implementation specialist was awful and did not fully set our system up. It took 4 months (2 of which were after we began processing our payroll) to have our PTO plans set up and then they weren't even set up correctly. Their tax handling leaves a lot to be desired. Their customer support might as well not exist, despite having multiple ways to contact them. Submitting support tickets on their website doesn't work, emailing their support department is useless, and calling them will end up resulting in 5+ hour wait times. It took 5 months to get PTO set-up on a different client and the only reason I was able to have that occur is because I literally searched for people on LinkedIn who worked as managers in CS, guessed their email, and happened to be correct. They are extremely expensive for what you get and do not offer transparent pricing. One of our client codes is our non-profit arm and would randomly have taxes added on to our bill and then never refunded. Paycor has done the exact opposite of everything we were promised and the only reason we are still with them is because I cannot get someone on the phone to cancel our contract. There is also minimal control of company-settings so you're forced to rely on non-existent help to ultimately do nothing. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company at all costs.

Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

ADP was too complex despite watching and participating in countless trainings. Having to call their reporting department to make simple reports was very time consuming. The platform itself was very lagging and was not a good user experience.

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Paylocity seemed a little bit too much social platform. I was looking for a cleaner experience that was straight to the point.
Kim

Reviewed on 25/06/2019

Paycor Services Review

Overall experience has not been a positive experience. Customer service being at the forefront. We have a dedicated customer service relations manager, however, when raising concerns he has not resolved these and only directs back to our customer service contact.

Pros

1) I do like that there are a variety of options that we can utilize with payroll, HR, time and attendance, performance management, applicant tracking and benefits.

Cons

1) Customer Support is poor! Each service (Payroll, Time&Attendance, HR) have their own support contacts. When trying to reach them, they are never available via phone. You have the capability to e-mail directly but don't always get a fast response (fast to me is within 12-24 hours). I have to continuously send follow-up e-mails to check on status of issues or questions.
2) They have a variety of different systems to use (payroll, HR, applicant tracking) but each system does not always talk well to each other since they were different technologies that created them. For example, the applicant tracking system was under Newton Software so they handled any technical issues.
3) There are different roles in the system and when asking for how-to guides for these roles, for example a manager role, I was told I needed to test and create myself as each system is unique.
4) I came in after the organization had started using their services. As a new person in my role, I wanted to find out what functionalities that we have available to us as I know there are more functionalities available but have not been provided with what these are, only learn as I go or if I ask the right questions. There is training provided but again that is very brief and doesn't go deep into what the system can do. The reason Paycor states can't provide as each client is unique. Very unfortunate as would like to get the most bang for our buck!

Tami
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Payroll software that meets business needs

Paycor has helped me become more efficient in process payroll, tracking time cards and running third party reports.

Pros

The report functionality is fantastic. I like having the ability to customize reports, this saves me a lot of time. I also like the ease of the software and the great customer service Paycor provides.! Paycor also continues to listen to customer feedback and make improvements.

Cons

I like all the functions of Paycor, this isn't anything I dislike but the onboarding doesn't really work for us since we don't hire on an every month basis. I couldn't justify the cost but if we did I would definitely use it.

Functionality and cost

ADP TotalSource

Cost and functionality
Julie

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Stay away from Paycor - our experience has been disastrous

There is a complete lack of client service and once the product is sold, you are on your own to implement it on the terms they set. Once implementation is behind you the only available support is the help desk, and the resources are limited causing long wait times, and typically an inability to handle the problem presented. The customer service reps complain as well, but seemingly to no avail. We have a simple-to-resolve tax case that should take 1/2 to complete, which has been pending for almost three months despite periodic follow-ups. There is no ability to talk to the person handling the matter or to get any insight into what the holdup is. Most importantly, however, Paycor has a complete disregard for their customers. On the feedback site, customers comment on dissatisfaction with various features/make certain requests for correction/improvement, and are completely ignored. Most recently, Paycor changed the navigation within the site, making it much less efficient and user-friendly, and taking the site backwards. Over 3500 client comments have been posted complaining about the change; nothing has been done. Steer clear from Paycor - it is not on par with other providers and a very disappointing experience.

Pros

Integration proved not to be easy and was cumbersome; at this point we like little about this software.

Cons

The software is limited in functionality, the reporting is not robust and has gotten worse, the name fields are limited preventing one from capturing legal and professional names in the manner our employees and management desire, there is no common leave calendar which can be shared with all employees, and no holiday schedule which could be set up and instead a separate accrual plan had to be set up and assigned to each employee, we are beyond frustrated with Paycor and very much regret our decision to move to it as our HR/payroll system

Response from Paycor

Hi Julie, we apologize that you did not have the implementation or support experience that we have committed to deliver. I have shared your feedback with senior leadership which will be very valuable in bringing about positive change. We are continuing to heavily invest in both areas you mentioned to ensure we are consistently delivering the best customer experience possible.

If you are still experiencing issues (for example your tax case) please email me with your client ID at [email protected] so that I may escalate your account. I do want to caution that many tax notice cases require a lot of back and forth with the IRS to which we have no control over their response times.

Replied 30/11/2022
Linda

Reviewed on 15/02/2023

Terrible experience with Paycor

Has been very painful every day/week since the start.

Pros

Timecard maintenance WAS easy and very few steps to correct/maintain/approve.WAS is due to them making changes that we feel took steps backwards. What was 2 clicks is now 5!

Cons

Sales persons did a great job selling a product that CAN NOT deliver. Every step from set up to the daily use of this program has fallen short. Starting with day 1 - they took one of our name badges to test - said they would work with their clocks and software. Then day before going live the clocks where hooked up and the badges didn't work! Our staff now have to punch in numbers to clock in/out. We just acquired a new facility and started working with a team 1.5 months before needing to go live and we are now 2 months live and still having major program, use, report issues! (only 15 employees in this company)There implemation teams are SO BAD, DON"T FOLLOW THUR and JUST DON"T TAKE CARE OF THINGS.They like to submit problems to IT - which is a black hole (aren't resolved and work arounds have to be done)

Not my decision

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

What they where suppose to deliver

Response from Paycor

Hello Linda, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. One of our guiding principles is to put our customers first, so please know we take this seriously.

I have brought your feedback to implementation leadership to look into the issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Replied 17/02/2023
Jay

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

System Does Not Work

Awful. We have several tax ids. Single sign on did not work. Several key functionality areas that were promised and seemed to wrok during sales demonstrations did not. Support has been a revolving door and generally the support team does not know the answer and sends up a channel. Then fixes are done with no communication, but they do not work. Accruals continue to be incorrect and then we make manual adjustments which then have to be dredone because they retro a fix. Reports are not real time - we can run a report and then have the support team run at Paycor and get different data. That is if the report will even run. Often the system does not let us run the report. System is unstable. We are constrantly booted off the system. We constantly get bills from state agencies because tax reports submitted are wrong. Just a total disaster.

Pros

The sales pitch - which led to misplaced optimism

Cons

Everything. Integration was a disaster. Promised "A" team left the company within days and we then had untrained incompetant support during integration

UKG Ready and ADP Workforce Now

Promises and sales demonstrations

Response from Paycor

Hi Jay, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would love the opportunity to connect with you on these issues and work towards a resolution. Please create a case by logging into the platform with all of your concerns so that a specialist can review and assist!

Replied 20/04/2023
Dawn

Reviewed on 24/08/2023

Easy to Use!

It has saved us so much time in working up payroll. We are able to have our employees clock in, where before everything was manual.

Pros

It is very user friendly. You can find the things you are looking for without searching around the website. The phone app is easy to use as well.

Cons

The only problem I have had so far is figuring out how to correctly accrue the vacation hours.

Honestly, the price.

The ease of use.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor user-friendly and easy to navigate, both on the website and the phone app. We apologize for any difficulties you had with accruing vacation hours, and we appreciate your feedback. We understand that price is an important factor in choosing a payroll solution, and we're glad that Paycor has been able to save you time and automate your payroll process. Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we're thrilled to have you as a customer.

Replied 28/08/2023
Barb

Reviewed on 03/11/2023

Paycor User

I appreciate Paycor recognizing where they are lacking and try to fix it. The new "upgrades" that I have seen recently are headed in the right direction.

Pros

I like that, more recently, Paycor has added more programming to make it a more complete HRIS.
I like the fact that they identified that there was concerns around customer service and added additional features to help in that area. One area I found helpful and received quicker response time was by filing a "case" to help resolving a less time sensitive issue.

Cons

Getting to customer service was not always the best. Once I was able to connect with a human, the customer service was great but that may have been a long wait to get to that point of service
The trainings could be better. I feel that they have a lot to offer but it can be cumbersome to find. Some of the documentation I did find was outdated and not helpful.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have noticed the improvements we have made to our HRIS, particularly in response to concerns around customer service. We apologize for any difficulties you experienced in reaching customer service, but we are pleased to hear that once connected, the service was great. We appreciate your feedback regarding the trainings and documentation, and we will work on making them more user-friendly and up-to-date. We are committed to continuously improving our services and appreciate your recognition of our efforts. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please let us know.

Replied 09/11/2023