Webex Suite Reviews

About Webex Suite

Webex brings together Calling, Meeting and Messaging modes of collaboration into a seamless, engaging, inclusive and intelligent experience. Seamless collaboration across devices, locations and organizations • Use any computer,...

4.2

Oscar

Reviewed on 09/03/2021

Webex Meetings

I quite liked it.
It is very easy to start a conference. It also has a waiting room for participants who can tell that they are already inside so that the organizer can start the conference.
Meeting scheduling is very useful, and easily integrates with calendars like Outlook.

Pros

It is very easy to use. It allows a large capacity of participants and allows sessions to be recorded.
Something that makes it a very good option is that it allows you to enter the sections even by dialing a number without the need for software (although it would only be audio).
The integration that it has with other Christ solutions and that allows adding a great variety of video conferencing devices makes it a very flexible application.

Cons

Price may be one of its downsides. Comparing it to others like Zoom, the price may go up a bit. However, for a medium to large company, buying by volume can compensate for this situation.

Zoom Workplace

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

Cisco Webex is more flexible. Zoom doesn't allow us all the flexibility that we have. And buying in volume for all members of the organization helped us lower costs, which made us decide on Webex.
Kelly M
Kelly M

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

It's simple to use and facilitates teamwork

Using Webex, video conferencing is a simple and straightforward process. I've used Webex to participate in interviews and instructional webinars, among other things. Installation and use across many devices is really simple and functional.

Pros

Its user role administration is simple to use, and its functions are not complicated, but rather straightforward. When preparing a presentation, I really appreciate the annotate feature. Additionally, the program offers real-time translation as well as subtitling capabilities. I appreciate that the program is simple to set up and that it is simple to communicate with colleagues all around the world.

Cons

When used on mobile devices, it does not function correctly. When I have computer troubles (not software problems), I attempt to utilize Webex on my cell phone, but it doesn't work very well. Unfortunately, I am unable to function correctly.

Vince
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

Webex helps us connect with the world

Using Webex for years, I have figured out all the little tricks to making it useful no matter where I am at.

Pros

The interface is very familiar and easy to use. For both desktop and mobile users it's easy to create and hold meetings anywhere.

Cons

Sometimes when doing screen sharing, with multiple monitors it can be difficult to select the right thing to share.

Top Webex Suite Alternatives

Alaa
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 14/04/2024

Webex Review

Pros

easy to use, easy to mute/unmute the mic

Rita
  • Industry: Dairy

Reviewed on 18/02/2024

Slido on webex

Pros

Webex is a very useful app for meeting allows you to do a conference meeting for more than 200 people or more can share presentations with no interruptions and have a lot of great features

Cons

That need to download 2 apps one for schedule a meeting and other for join a meeting

• Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 20/05/2024

Great virtual communication tool

Pros

Able to communicate with anyone within our department, also let us know who's away or present

Cons

will seldom freeze, and virtual background may also freeze work desktop

Swaibu
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

Team communication

Pros

It's very accessible to communicate with my team

Cons

Webex is easy to use in the communication

Christian
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 18/05/2024

Leveraging Webex for Team Synergy

Pros

When I was traveling, I easily joined a meeting on my phone and felt like I was in the room with my team.

Cons

The occasional lag during screen sharing and audio quality issues, particularly in large meetings, are aspects I least enjoy about Webex.

Louis
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 18/05/2024

Good for hosting meetings

Pros

Lots of functionality and easy to navigate for sharing screen and posting chat messages during calls

Cons

Somewhat limited functionality compared to Google Meet

Gavin
Gavin
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 31/05/2024

Great enterprise conference/screen sharing tool

Pros

The stability and ease of use noone ever seemed to have an issue with it

Cons

Not sure that I have any specific gripes with it to be completely honest

Igor
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Essential application for videoconferencing

As I have a small business, I don't have much to complain about.
The maximum number of participants in a meeting was 10 people, however, when the room is full, I feel that the file sharing speed differs for some, even though we are all using the same connection, with a speed of 200mbps.
In general, it is a very useful application for anyone who wants a meeting with team members.
We use it on both Windows and Androis and are happy with the result.

Pros

Despite having many features, which can somewhat hinder those who are experiencing it for the first time, the application offers a simple way for a videoconference.
The application already automatically generates a password link for all participants.
Plans: Free, Beginner, Plus and Business, each with dirty features.
Free: Up to 100 participants and meetings of up to 50 minutes in length, with an unlimited number of meetings per day, month or year.
Beginner: Monthly fee of $ 13.50, can host up to 50 people per meeting, offers unlimited meetings, file sharing, 5 GB of cloud storage and recording transcripts.
Plus: Monthly fee of $ 17.95, can host up to 100 participants per meeting, offers the possibility of assigning alternative organizers, allowing others to schedule meetings on behalf of the main organizer and is supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Business: Monthly fee of $ 26.95, can host up to 200 participants and has 10 GB of cloud storage. It has the possibility of integration and synchronization with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
Offers end-to-end encryption; extensive meeting tools for participants and hosts.

Cons

A wide variety of meeting setup options can be confusing for novice users.
Strong competition from Miscrosoft's Skype for Business. In some meetings, the video hangs for a few seconds, while participants are still talking, even with a dedicated 200mbps internet.
When you are a beginner, using the app for the first time, you can get lost among so many features. The start-up tutorial should be more complete and less cluttered with information.
When sharing many screens, there is a slight lag in the transmission, which can cause the participants to lose focus.
The audio quality drops considerably when using the notebook or PC speakers.
When meetings are recorded, the deadline for making them available is too long (sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before the recording is available.).

Kelly

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

The most reliable conferencing software out there

After having tried several other products, I have come back to WebEx time and time again.

Pros

I use Webex to teach continuing education courses at my local community college. I actually pay for an account out of my own pocket after having so much trouble with the software the college provided. Webex is very consistent. It's rare that a student has trouble getting on. It allows me to share my screen, record sessions, track attendance, use breakouts, share files and video. Really, anything I've needed to do. The phone app is very good and I've had to use it when my power went out during class. I just hopped on the mobile app and finished teaching from my phone.

Cons

The only downfall of the software is that users have to download a plugin to use it on their computer. Rarely do any of my students have an issue with it. However, people seem more resistant to downloading things these days and some of them do complain about it.

GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

WebEx is the most reliable software I've used for teaching. I rarely have technical issues with it.

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

I like the WebEx interface better.
Claire
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 09/04/2023

Excellent Webex Experience

Overall, Webex is a great choice for businesses looking for a reliable video conferencing platform. The audio and video quality are excellent, the features are comprehensive, and the interface is easy-to-use. The only downside is the cost, which can be prohibitive for some businesses.

Pros

Webex is an easy-to-use and reliable platform for video conferencing, with a wide range of features that make it a great choice for businesses. The interface is intuitive and the video and audio quality are excellent, making it an ideal choice for remote meetings.

Cons

The only downside is the cost, which can be quite expensive for larger organizations. Additionally, the setup can be time consuming and sometimes difficult for those who are not tech-savvy.

Mirza Abdul Ghafoor
Mirza Abdul Ghafoor

Reviewed on 24/01/2023

Webex for Everyone !

Overall experience regarding WebEx remains top notch as I’ve been using it more than a year over a long period of time it’s consistency has shown a lot of results .

Pros

The most impactful feature about WebEx that it keep us in touch with your colleagues , managers and team leads . End to end update can be shared easily among the team members

Cons

No , Nothing was difficult when it comes to WebEx , it’s a very simplified software used by my organisation and i didn’t find any difficulty integrating it with the process

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

Expensive and a lot of flexible options are available in WebEx

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

WebEx is more accessible on vast variety of mobile devices than teams .
Goran
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

A great video conferencing tool

We use Webex for all of our scrum meetings. It is a tool that is good for that specific job and I prefer using it for the scrum ceremonies over Slack and similar services. Whenever I need a quick call, though, it's so much easier to just click a button in Slack than go through sharing a room link in Webex.

Pros

Webex is a good tool for video conferencing. It does that particular job probably the best of all tools I used so far.

Cons

Other than video conferencing, all the little things that come with that are actually slightly worse than in the competitors. My particular grief is the annotation (screen drawing) tool that is very unintuitive, gets interrupted whenever the presenter does anything, and requires special permissions to use.

Zoom Workplace and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

The scrum master and TA liked Webex more than Teams.

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

The user interface of Webex was nicer.
Ozgur
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 08/05/2019

The best conferencing tool so far with audio, screen or video sharing features

I'm very happy with Cisco WebEx. Outlook integration makes the life very easy for the meetings. You can easily do the meeting management within your outlook. WebEx productivity tool enables you to access your agenda and shows what's next. By this way even outlook is closed you can manage your agenda or meetings. Mobile platform apps works properly and integrate you while on business travel. Sure there are some things to improve; but it is the best software I've experienced so far for meeting organizations. Interface is very elegant and attractive too.

Pros

WebEx have several tools like MS Outlook add-on and Productivity tool. These really make the office life easier while you are working during the day. Add-on is easily integrated to MS Outlook. By clicking meet now, you can easily create instant link and forward by mail, also by schedule meeting ribbon you to can easily add link invitation note. You can use productivity tool from the desktop and use all features with a small interface. User controls are good and can be easily managed. Mobile platform usage is a very big opportunity. I'm using IOS version of WebEx app most of the time while I'm away from the office. It is very convenient and easy to connect. You can use almost all the features.

Cons

One of the issues with WebEx is that it causes lag after sharing screen long time or when taking over other users' screen. If you are using headset (directly from your IP or land phone) then the audio quality is perfect; but if you are using only computer to connect, then voice quality drops significantly. Another issue is the connectivity problem with the WebEx server. This happens rarely; but you probably end up with cancelling te meeting. Interface is very elegant; but I somehow have difficulty to use some features, e.g. taking or giving control or annotate screen.

Malith Madhawa
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 15/09/2019

Best for Virtual Meetings

First of all, I use the Cisco Webex for all professional meetings with my clients. It is convenient for me as most of my clients do use the software regularly. Additionally, it has saved my valuable time by slashing all unnecessary traveling time to clients' offices and subsequent waiting times.

Secondly, it provides me the complete cybersecurity and end to end protection for my discussions. Cisco has committed to the highest international cybersecurity compliances and therefore I do not hesitate to share any confidential information through Cisco in my virtual meetings.

Thirdly, this software has many features such as sharing files, digital whiteboards, background noise detection, and mute suggestions, wireless connection options, etc. These features have made my virtual meetings far more productive and effective. Especially, when I do presentations to my clients, I have complete peace of mind, which is very important to my daily business activities.

Finally, yet importantly, it has given me the real value for the money I spent to purchase the software. Initially, I used the free version for a shorter period and it is inevitable to prevent yourself from purchasing the full version once you realized the beauty of this software.

Pros

Well, Cisco Webex Meetings offers the highest quality of audio and video outputs that anyone could expect from such a provider. It is fascinating and perfect for your crucial virtual meetings. The video quality is superb (may depend on your internet speed, device, and browser) and it has no disruptions nor freezings which waste your time as well as resources. The quality of the audio is also at the highest standards and it runs exactly along with the video by giving all participants the real-time experience unlike other software, which caters awkward and irritating experience when the video and audio do not flow the real-time.

Then again, it supports any device you have. Let it be a smartphone, desktop computer, laptop, notepad or tab, Webex suits for any device. It is fantastic. Moreover, the easy installation process has made the software much more popular and effective. No downloads or plug-ins required.

The instant connection between the registered devices and the meeting room is an excellent feature in Webex. You really do not need to connect your device manually, the software itself will do it for you once you enter into the meeting room.

Cons

So far I have not come across any drawbacks in this software as it perfectly, identified all customer requirements and provided them at their best quality.

Pressilla
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Great Video & Audio Quality

I totally love incorporating this software into my weekly business meetings and sometimes for meeting with clients. It is super easy to use for the clients as well. Love that there is nothing to download or install for people who are suspicious of viruses. Quality of the video and audio are truly amazing and makes my presentations flawless.

Pros

I use this software for video conference meetings. The HD video is of high quality and the sound quality is really great. Since our company is small, the free version works well since we can have up to 100 participants with no charge. The best part for me is that there is nothing to install or download for users. You just click a button and join the meeting. They offer additional packages at reasonable rates for company's that need more features. They allow you to use the free Webex meetings plan without entering a credit card so that's amazing. Whenever you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, then you can enter payment. That is a big peace of mind for someone like me. It is super easy to use on my PC or mobile device. There are also tons of interactive tools so that your guests can participate and the layout is easy on the eyes and attractive.

Cons

It doesn't have the capability for you to include a user anonymously, which was a downfall for us because sometimes administration may need to queue in on the meeting for observation or feedback without making your guests nervous. The virtual background features are limited and not as vibrant as other similar programs. Also there is no notification sound when someone raises their hand, so you have to pay attention to your screen throughout presentation.

papa arona
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 31/10/2021

great online meeting tool

Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. Simply select the "Schedule a Meeting" option, then choose any meeting template to set up a meeting.
Meeting participation and collaboration is also made easy. You can send invitations with instructions to attendees on how to join the meeting in an invitation email, along with the meeting password.
The platform allows you to join the meeting from your computer system, mobile device or video system. You can also join the meeting directly from the browser, without installing the application or creating an account with Webex.
Setting up the webinar is easy, and you can do so directly from the dashboard by clicking on the "Host an event" option. Webex also allows you to record the webinar for later viewing and provides real-time technical support during the webinar.
You can also choose how to connect to audio, mute or unmute your microphone, and turn your video on or off before joining a meeting. In addition, you can select audio options such as "computer audio," "call me" and "call audio" when using the Webex Meetings app.
Webex Analytics is an option that gives you access to interactive graphs and data visualizations that describe details such as usage and adoption trends. There's even an option to install all reports in a CSV file.Other features include real-time translation in over 100 languages, screen sharing, displaying your screen status, notes, and more.

Pros

- Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard.
- Webex has a blog full of useful articles, an FAQ section and offers experts help.
- Webex has essential features including HD video, screen sharing, in-app voice, joining a meeting from any video system, chat and more.
- Interactive participation with annotation tools and whiteboards.
- Advanced meeting analytics to provide insight into what happened with your participants.
- Host an unlimited number of meetings.

Cons

- Not suitable for large scale webinars.
- You must subscribe to additional plans to host multiple meetings simultaneously.

Scott
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

Versatile tool for today's business environment!

Business problems are really discussed in the "pros" section above. Many in our company are now able to work from home for multiple days of the week on a permanent basis. Having a tool like Webex helps make this possible and I see it leading to cost savings as office space shrinks in the future. I'm very happy with the tool and enjoy its use.

Pros

With the new work from home push brought on from the COVID 19 pandemic, we needed to find tools that would facilitate the new normal. Webex is a great tool that we use for multiple applications.
1. We use this for internal chat back and forth within the company. This tool provides instant messaging that is faster than e-mail and more likely to be read by the user.
2. It is very good for web conferencing. This tool and others like it save on travel costs by allowing group meetings with people from all over the world to collaborate - face to face if the cameras are used. It is so much better than the expensive, clunky video conferencing equipment from 10-15 years ago.

In addition to the web conferences, you can share your screen and do a live demo when conducting training on an ERP or other software applications.

3. VOIP - for me, working from home is a mixed blessing. One of the issues I have with working at home is that my cell service is very spotty in my home (we have cut the cord and only have cellular) Using Webex for VOIP yields a clearer signal than my cell phone and the cost is low for the VOIP services.

4. Security - our IT team evaluated this and found it to meet security requirements to allow use. (One of two collaboration/meeting tools allowed)

Cons

I don't have much that I dislike on this tool. One thing that can be a problem is that I have multiple tools we use for web conferencing and chat messages. Between checking two chat boxes plus e-mail and handling live calls and web conferences, it is easy to miss a message with so many ways to send them. I sometimes fail to see that I have a Webex message until hours or sometimes days later.

Arpan
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 21/05/2023

Effortless File and Screen Sharing: Streamline Collaboration with Webex

I like Webex because of its wide range of features and ease of use. It allows for easy collaboration between colleagues, even across different countries. With the ability to set up a meeting in minutes, it eliminates the need for long setup times before meetings. The interface is also incredibly user friendly and intuitive which makes it easy to learn how to use quickly. Additionally, I really appreciate that it offers both video conferencing and instant messaging capabilities, allowing users to have more than one way of communicating with each other. Webex has robust security features such as built-in encryption and password protection which give me peace of mind when using the platform for sensitive conversations or data sharing. Finally, I love that Webex integrates with many third-party tools like Dropbox or Google Drive so teams can share documents easily during their virtual meetings without having to switch applications constantly. All in all, Webex is an excellent tool that enables efficient remote collaboration while keeping everyone secure at the same time!

Pros

1.Easy and convenient file sharing.2.Seamless screen sharing during meetings.3.Remote access and control capabilities.4.High-quality video conferencing.5.Reliable and stable platform performance.6.User-friendly interface and intuitive controls.7.Interactive collaboration tools & Robust security features.8.Integration with other productivity tools and applications.9.Excellent customer support and technical assistance.

Cons

Webex's seamless experience and robust features have significantly improved my ability to collaborate, communicate, and engage with others, making it an invaluable tool in my professional endeavors.

Ravinder
Ravinder
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 23/12/2019

Cisco Webex - one of the best tool to conduct online virtual meeting with great security

Being a legal service company and as per the company’s legal compliance, we have chosen the Cisco WebEx. In terms of legal compliance, the security of Cisco WebEx is quite good. We generally use it to conduct an online meetings with vendors and clients.

Pros

Cisco WebEx is the one-stop solution for online virtual meetings. Cisco Webex features include document, application and desktop sharing, Integrated audio and VOIP for toll-free calling, and Video Conferencing. Online meetings can be recording, editing, and played back later for retrieve useful information. The best feature I like is audio to text transcripts that WebEx creates for each meeting. So, you can choose to automatically receive recording transcriptions and you don’t have to focus on making notes during your meeting. Webex support integration with popular other software including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, IBM Lotus Notes and other IM solutions. Cisco WebEx is a cloud bases solution and meetings can be joined using desktop, browser, or mobile device with any client or additional plug-ins. Audio and Video quality are good and reduces background noises which may cause distractions. Cisco WebEx provides industry-leading security to each meeting held on its platform.

Cons

The mobile app seems to have functionalities as compared to the desktop app. The issue with audio and video over slower networks can be improved. Integration with third-party software can be improved. It usually takes time if you drop off in an ongoing meeting and then tries to rejoin again.

Noureen
Noureen
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 01/03/2023

Revolutionizing Virtual Meetings with Webex.

Webex is generally considered a reliable and feature-rich video conferencing tool. Its high-quality video and audio, ease of use, security features, and integration capabilities make it a popular choice for remote teams and virtual meetings.

Pros

Webex is a powerful and reliable video conferencing tool that offers a wide range of features to make remote collaboration and communication easy and efficient. One of the key advantages of using Webex is the high-quality video and audio, which ensures that all participants can hear and see each other clearly, even in large group meetings. Additionally, Webex offers a variety of features such as screen sharing, recording, chat, whiteboarding, and virtual backgrounds that make it easy to collaborate and communicate effectively with others.The ease of use of Webex is another major advantage, with a simple and intuitive interface that is easy to navigate, even for users with limited technical expertise. Additionally, Webex takes security seriously and offers various security measures such as end-to-end encryption, password protection, and data privacy features.Webex can also be integrated with other tools such as Microsoft Teams, Slack, and Google Workspace, making it easy to work seamlessly across different platforms. Another advantage of Webex is its scalability, which means that it can be used by teams of any size, from small businesses to large corporations.

Cons

Limited Free Plan: The free version of Webex has some limitations, including a maximum meeting duration of 50 minutes.Heavy Resource Usage: Webex can use a lot of system resources, which may cause slower performance or freezing on older computers.Limited Customization: The customization options in Webex are limited, which may be a concern for businesses that want to brand their meetings.

Mateusz
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 12/08/2022

Seamless conferencing experience

Webex is the kind of software that does well what it is supposed to do. Once installed it just works and helps you to be productive. It doesn't take up a lot of memory or space, it almost never crashes, it keeps meetings going even with a poor connection, it gives you the ability to handle a very large number of participants, screen sharing is fast and efficient, it has very good audio and a lot of additional capabilities like participant grouping, which is useful for projects for larger audiences. Using Webex compared to competitors, I don't have to worry about whether the software will work and whether it will jam, and this is one of the most important advantages.

Pros

Smooth audio and video. Speed of organizing meetings. Very few crashes. Works well both on a computer and on a smartphone.

Cons

I can't think of anything crucial to improve. Overall experience is really good and it does what is supposed to do.

Zoom Workplace

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

Many crashes, stuttering audio and video.

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

Better overall user experience.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 17/05/2019

Cisco Webex - Better before

All in all, It is a great program and provides great convenience to all of us. I have also used some similar programs and I can easily say webex is the best at this point in time. However, I believe it is worth to work on the cons I mentioned above to make it even better, maybe perfect. I would like to thank to Cisco Webex for making business life easier for us.

Pros

It is one of the most helpful program in my business life. It makes the discussion easier. You can quickly set-up a meeting for anytime in the future. If you need to have a meeting immediately, one-click webex is the quickest way. During the meeting, you can annotate onto screen even if it is not your screen. It helps to have a better discussion. It is even possible to dictate another attandee's computer. I could not believe when I realized it. It is also possible to get the detail of the meeting including attandee list and you can even record your meeting.

Cons

There are two cons that I feel while using webex. First one is a new issue. After last update of webex, I do not think it is user-friendly enough anymore. I am having issues to control the meeting. It was better with old revision. I have no idea what is the driver of having this update but it obviously need another update. Last and most important one is the delay of the action for me. When I am controlling someone's screen or annotating on it, what I have done appears others computer late. Frankly, I do not know it is due to an issue with webex or internet connection but it sometimes makes communication harder.