Seamless.AI Reviews

Visit Website

About Seamless.AI

Seamless.AI is a lead management solution that helps businesses streamline processes related to contact search, market research, lead conversion, data importing, and more on a centralized platform. With the pitch research tools,...

3.6
3.6

Browse Seamless.AI Reviews

Reviewed on 24/04/2023

The tool that keeps my team winning.

It's a tank of a tool. I love it and 9/10 times, it delivers what I need.

Pros

Seamless.ai is able to target smaller accounts and can find more data than it's competitors. It's a necessity for teams like mine with small verticals.

Cons

The gamification/gong feature drives me a little crazy — I wish I could turn it off.

Apollo

Reasons for Choosing Seamless.AI

Pricing + being able to use 1 credit for multiple pieces of contact info.

ZoomInfo Sales and Apollo

Reasons for Switching to Seamless.AI

Apollo wasn't user friendly, support sucked, and the AE to our account had no class.
Samuel
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 04/02/2022

Seamless AI - Review

I do feel I was overpromised results which makes sense based on their marketing materials, but it does perform the basic functions I need it to, and we get good numbers off LinkedIn. We basically only use it to pull numbers off LinkedIn and it is great for that, so lists are super clean.

Pros

That you can easily get phone numbers off of Saved Linkedin Lists.

Cons

You can only get 25 at a time. You can't easily pull huge lists.

ZoomInfo Sales and Lusha

Reasons for Choosing Seamless.AI

We weren't using ZoomInfo that much

Reasons for Switching to Seamless.AI

Zoominfo didn't seem to have good info on SMB market. Lusha seemed to be the same as Seamless.
Ben

Reviewed on 04/01/2022

If you like wasting money, get seamless. 🗑

Terrible, signed a year contract, they lock you in and you have to give 60 days notice or they re-up you again. So you can’t get out. They also lie and frequently make changes to their TOS and are shady when they sell it to you. They make promises they don’t intend to keep and when you bring up the issues they treat you like garbage. One support rep named [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in particular. My recommendation is to STAY AWAY!
Off to leave more reviews. Already found several alternatives that I’ll be switching too. Biggest issue, in an entire year not one of their leads worked, it’s bogus bad OLD data. Not one response! Other platforms I’ve used have yielded far better results and actually leads and sales. Seamless Ai is a scam company. Plain and simple.

Pros

I liked that it integrated with LinkedIn, but once it got my LinkedIn account flagged for using automation. So be careful. They also have super shady “bait and switch” sales tactics. They promise you one thing then switch on you after you sign up by “updating their terms of service” and removing language. I could definitely sue them if I want to. They sold me an Unlimited plan and then throttled my account. Max you can research per day is 2,000 contacts then the software locks up. It’s now way less now.

Cons

Shady and arrogant sales & support staff. They lied right to my face and told me it’s unlimited, that I have no throttles and they lied. It’s now throttled and they quickly updated their TOS to reflect that when I brought the issue up several times. They don’t listen to Terri customers and I’ve been in the marketing game for over 25 years. Trust me when I say this, stay away… I’ll be making sure everyone knows my experience as well and warn everyone what they do.

Top Seamless.AI Alternatives

Donald

Reviewed on 07/04/2024

Seamless.Ai Leaders in Intent data!

Overall, Seamless.Ai is a must have too for your organization if user intent data will aid your company in sales and lead generation.

Pros

Seamless Google extension makes it easy to access company data on any website instantly.

Cons

The user interface font and boxes could be bigger, making the tool feel easier to use.

Dusti
Dusti
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 18/04/2023

Integration with Sales Navigator and HubSpot CRM has increased cold out reach by 500%

We use Seamless.AI to get the email addresses (and all other contact info ) of selected prospects and then use HubSpot and Sales Navigator integrations to load the profiles of the leads into CRM for cold outreach.

Pros

Easy to use "Find" button on LinkedIn Sales Navigator profiles has made the selection of quality leads to export to our CRM critical to our cold outreach motion. All leads are imported into HubSpot automatically. The time saved has allowed my team to increase overall outreach daily by 500%.

Cons

Search functions within the Seamless.AI database are limiting and details on contacts are not robust enough to use as the primary source of leads. Email bounce rates can be frustrating.

ZoomInfo Sales and Apollo

Ease of Integration with our CRM and Sales Navigator and the quality of leads
Casey
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 26/01/2024

Way better than Zoom and way more cost efficient

Very highly recommend, we save very valuable time and money using Seamless.

Pros

It costs less than Zoom Info but has the same data

Cons

Sometimes it may not find a lead I am looking for

Marcos
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 14/04/2023

Seamless AI Over All Review

I am able to generate leads in seconds and not only find one point of contact but several to choose from.

Pros

Features that are the most important is for me to be able to import into Salesloft, and have the information downloaded in seconds, by integrating with chrome.

Cons

What I think you guys can work on, is getting more accurate info some emails are invalid or have old numbers from 6-10 years ago. Some companies dont have any info.

Brandon

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

Good product with some flaws

I'm happy with my purchase and would buy again. Product is stable and reliable. Support is adequate.

Pros

It's a very helpful product for generating leads for my telemarketers. It has a large volume of data and it is mostly of good quality. Oftentimes the lead has left his/her company, but it's still pretty good at identifying fresh leads. I like being able to filter by company type and size. Also nice to have their LinkedIn profile link.

Cons

I don't like that it was sold to me as "unlimited", but in fact it's limited to 1000 leads per day. Since only about 30% of leads have personal phone numbers attached, it's relatively easy to run out of leads for my callers. I also don't like that I have to manually go page to page to research leads daily and this takes 15 minutes out of my day.

Emeka
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 11/04/2023

Average Lead Generation Machine

Overall would be average. For the business to re-update the old leads contact email

Pros

Near accuracy of the tool and ease of use

Cons

Bit pricey and a good number of lead's contact details weren't correct

Ekaterina
Ekaterina
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Not what we expected

Negative. For us, it doesn't worth the money.

Pros

It is an easy way to find contact details (it is accurate in most cases)

Cons

The tool works well for big US companies and companies using English as the main language.

It gives almost no results for medium / small size companies outside the US - our main target audience.
Therefore, after a month of "intensive" usage, we almost stop using the tool - yet they have early contracts.

I've contacted support, the replies are almost standard and with examples with big brand names (the tool works great in this case, but it's not what we need).

Reviewed on 23/08/2021

Intelligent Lead-Generation Investment for Success

I've yet to fine one thing about this platform - software that I don't like. Which is a huge compliment coming from me. I've not had one single need to reach out to tech support yet which is pretty shocking. The only limits to functionality so far as I can see - appear to be the experience and self-training of the user. Each day as I log on in the morning, learn more and become more adept at the functionality... I wonder how I ever sold B2B without such an amazing tool.

Pros

instant search, more flexibility, ability to drill down, being in the driver seat, better accuracy, freshness

Cons

I've yet to fine one thing about this platform - software that I don't like. Which is a huge compliment coming from me. I've not had one single need to reach out to tech support yet which is pretty shocking. The only limits to functionality so far as I can see - appear to be the experience and self-training of the user. Each day as I log on in the morning, learn more, and become more adept at the functionality... I wonder how I ever sold B2B without such an amazing tool.

Ian
  • Industry: Warehousing

Seamless.ai Seems Seamless

In years past, we have had difficulty finding the correct emails to contact new leads. We would do mail-merges and campaigns introducing ourselves and receive many bounce-backs. With seamless.ai we have been able to find a large percentage of accurate email addresses. Also, seamless.ai informs us when the email they are providing is not valid - so we do not waste our time.

Pros

I really like the integration Seamless has with Sales Navigator/LinkedIn and I am looking forward to integrating with Zoho when I have the opportunity. The software is easy to use with many different filtering functions for lead researching.

Cons

For our purposes I feel it would be better if seamless identified Valid and Accept All email addresses as different categories.

Scott
Scott

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

Shady company selling bad leads and terrible customer support.

Very bad. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Nothing. It did not do a good job of sourcing accurate leads.

Cons

Bad lead quality, bad interface, bad customer support, shady company.

Reasons for Switching to Seamless.AI

At the time I chose it because it was cheaper. What a mistake that was.
Jeff

Reviewed on 26/07/2022

Appears good at first glance... the reality 10 months in is very different...

Beware of Seamless.AI for getting leads - their offering appears to be very attractive for getting 1,000 leads /day, but they force you into a 1 year agreement and the quality of leads is SO POOR that I lost 2 salespeople from it... more below...

They suggest filtering leads with "AI Rating" (this is how they determine the likelihood that it's a good quality email) of 50% or higher.

After getting 15-20% bounce rates, I set it at 70% - still huge bounce rates -> I'm sure it damaged my domain's "reputation".

The phone number qualities were so bad that I had 2 different salespeople calling Seamless numbers and they were consistently the wrong numbers. To the point where they both, individually told me "Jeff, I'm not spending anymore of my time calling Seamless leads. It's a waste of my time"

I'm still stuck in 2 more months of a 1 year contract.

They don't let you out.

I'm 10 months in, no ROI, losing $200 USD /month, with 102,000 leads, but they're largely useless because I have no way of determining which of those 102,000 are quality or not, since so much are garbage.

Conversely, I signed up with Apollo.io and as part of their free trial, I was able to get 100-200 leads, send email campaigns, and actually initiated several partnerships with a low bounce rate. Ironically, the process with Apollo was actually "seamless",

The above doesn't even account for the hours I spent extracting leads in Seamless, which is completely wasted time.

Just cautionary.

Pros

At first, I liked the fact that I could get so many leads in a relatively easy way.

Cons

The quality of the leads are so bad I was getting 15-20% bounce rates on the emails, even when setting the filtering setting higher than their recommendations.

The quality of the phone numbers were so bad that I lost 2 salesperson who refused to continue calling Seamless leads because it was consistently the wrong number or the wrong person.

They get you into a 1 year contract and refuse to cancel it even if they provide no value.

Zachary
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

Great product but even better people

I have been a loyal customer of Seamless.ai for some time now, and I must say, they offer an exceptional product. Their software is not only powerful but also incredibly user-friendly. It has revolutionized the way I approach my work, making it much more efficient and productive.What truly sets Seamless.ai apart, though, is their outstanding customer service. During a family emergency, I found myself in a challenging situation, and the team at Seamless.ai went above and beyond to assist me. Their support and willingness to help in a time of need were truly heartwarming. It's rare to find a company that cares so deeply about its customers.I highly recommend Seamless.ai to anyone looking for a top-notch software solution and a company that genuinely cares about its customers' well-being. They have earned my trust and loyalty, and I couldn't be more grateful for their exceptional service.I hope this review captures your sentiments about Seamless.ai!

Pros

Their product is far superior to it's competitors because it updates constantly. Unlike other options that are databases that typically have outdated information

Cons

The price for sure.. It's definitely a pricey tool

Reviewed on 20/04/2023

Seamless.AI Boosts Sales to any organisation seamlessly

My career being into Sales for years and i have seen the difference how we used to Generate leads and now how the leads are generated . Seamless. ai makes it easier for us for any kind of Audience and for any kind of services or products

Pros

I love the AI behind the research of every lead what's been done. the connectivity with Linkedin sales Navigator makes it a smooth lead generation tool

Cons

More Filters needs to Be addedPricing can be still reduced Value added services can be bundled

Dwayne

Seamless AI - a Real Show Stopper

I have had a couple of hiccups but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] walked me right through getting it fixed so I could be on my way. He is always a call away.

Pros

Seamless AI has helped me and two of the companies, I have worked for, to get information on prospects, prospect companies, and even other companies related by industry or location. I have and still do enjoy working with the staff at Seamless AI. They are great and very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best when it comes to wanting his customers to see immediate success using the Seamless tool.

Cons

Ease of use, ease to deploy, and just about everything about it.

Reviewed on 06/07/2023

Dishonest company only after your money

Seamless will do anything to get you to sign up and lock you into an annual subscription. The leads are sub-par and you are limited to a certain number per day. Save yourself and find a reputable lead generation company, not one built on misleading their clients.

Pros

I did not have a positive experience with Seamless.AI, at all. I didn't like anything about them.

Cons

I am in the process of starting a new company. I met with Seamless to help generate some leads, so I could try and find clients. I was unable to afford the 2,500/year for the basic plan, and asked the Sales rep if I could go monthly. I was told monthly was more expensive, but was OK with that for a month or two. The Sales rep encouraged me to sign the contract while we were on the call. I was unable to read the contract and signed it. No clarification was given that it was a "Monthly annual" contract. This Sales rep turned off the call recording, told me he was starting his own marketing company on the side, and pitched his company to me in an effort to sell me as one of his clients. It was a very unpleasant experience.

Jacob
Jacob
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

i love seamless

easy and peaceful

Pros

the easiness of the app.it is very user friendly.customer service is amazing.

Cons

nothing really. it is a great tool to generate business

Reviewed on 09/02/2023

One of the best resources for finding accurate prospect/lead contact data.

Pros

The cost/benefit of this tool is one of its standout attributes. The data accuracy is as good if not better than all the other competitors I have used.

Cons

On occasion, there are hiccups in the platform which require logging back in and refreshing, or even waiting for a bit to run search. There is also some learning curve with the auto-populate for Company Name searches.

Simone
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

It has saved me time and I couldn't do my job without it

My experience has been great and I always receive help whenever I need it from the Team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was extremely helpful when he initiated this process with Insperity BPA's.

Pros

The features that I like most if that I can retrieve my prospects from Sales Navigator and I am able to export directly to Seamless. I am able to get information in a consolidated manner and pertinent details necessary to dive deep into the prospect's ecosystem and become more familiar with the opportunity.

Cons

Sometimes the toolbar extension does not appear on my toolbar and I have to reinstall it. It may not be a seamless problem but a system problem.

Megan
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 20/04/2023

Saved my sales team!

It's helped my team expand their book of business exponentially, and therefore we're booking more meetings than ever.

Pros

It enables us to create contact lists with ease and ensure that we are getting high quality data, not wasting precious emails in inboxes that will never be seen.

Cons

It can have some lag and get stuck sometimes, but it is usually resolved fairly swiftly.

Pau
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 04/01/2022

Avoid at all costs

The subscription renovation process was automated without giving us the option to stop using the product. The renew was anually with a requested 60 days advance warning if you do not want to continue. However, they don't send you a warning of the fact you're going to be renovated/invoiced. As most of the companies we don't have a calendar with alarms on renovation deadlines, they got our money for a second year without us wanting to continue. We protested and requested our funds back with no avail. Overall, a company to avod at all costs.

Pros

- The sales process was clear, fast and well organized
- The product interface is simple and easy to use

Cons

Lead acquisition results were ok for the North American market. Otherwise, quite poor. Specially in countries with different languages than English.

PhantomBuster and Skylead

price, usability
Petar

Reviewed on 11/04/2023

Amazing lead generation software

It's great and affordable tool for email marketing. Helped us bring few enterprise customers!

Pros

It's very easy to use with LinkedIn, which we use as a source.

Cons

I think Seamless team can work more on interface and make it even better for users.

Tyler
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 24/04/2023

Great Tool for Marketing

Pros

Seamless provides an exceptionally simple and quick way to import contacts into your CRM.

Cons

The accuracy of contacts direct/personal phone numbers could be significantly improved.