About Benchmark Systems

Benchmark Systems’ Solutions Suite serves independent care professionals and their patients across various specialties. From the front office to the back office, Benchmark Systems Solutions Suite of PM, EHR and RCM supports your...

All Benchmark Systems Reviews Apply filters

Browse Benchmark Systems Reviews

All Benchmark Systems Reviews Apply filters

Ajaykumar A. Ajaykumar A.

Reviewed on 06/08/2021

Physicians Perspective

Now we are comfortable in this marriage.

Pros

I like the face-sheet. All pertinent information is on one page!

Cons

Transition was difficult because the trainer (applications person) was not a health care worker. Ideally, an office nurse or even a physician should have been recruited to work with the new customer. If I were to train another physician, on this software now that I have used it for 7 years, I could get them up and running in 2 days.

Response from Benchmark Systems Inc.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer for so many years!

Replied 03/09/2021
Gina N. Gina N.

Reviewed on 29/07/2020

Antworks Survey

Can not say enough about customer service or support. When we have had issues they are very prompt getting back with us and/or fixing whatever issue we have. Customer Support goes above and beyond!

Pros

Very user friendly, flow of charge entry very smooth, being able to put charges on hold and releasing when needing to bill. Submitting claims with a click of a button.

Cons

Not really a con but wish there was a way to group month end reports so you could just click a button and they would all run for each provider instead of clicking individually,

Fanny H. Fanny H.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

Office Manager

extraordinary

Pros

easy and friendly to use, IT personal always available to help

Cons

I don't see anything that needs improvement the software is easy and friendly to use

Top Benchmark Systems Alternatives

MedicsPremier

ClinicSoftware.com

AMS Ultra Charts

Raintree Systems

Dorian J. Dorian J.

Reviewed on 23/05/2016

Benchmark Clinical is one of the best EHR systems I've ever used!

Pros

The product was extremely intuitive and user-friendly. What I really loved the most is the support. Benchmark has an awesome support service; timey response, courteous at all times, helpful to a fault.

Cons

Unfortunately I was not with the company long enough to find something that I did not like. I would have been a customer for life if possible.

Wendy H. Wendy H.

Reviewed on 19/06/2014

Best customer support I have ever had!

Pros

Benchmark Systems goes above and beyond by making sure we are satisfied with every aspect of our system. For the most part, the EMR is error-free, but when we do encounter an issue, we always get a live person on the first call, and our situation is addressed immediately.

Cons

We use the EMR as a standalone and are looking at adding the PM system. Our current interface with our legacy system is pretty basic, but I think that the problem is with our current PM system. I wish the transition was better.

Jaye C. Jaye C.

#1 support

Pros

Benchmark is unique in the fact that they are always available for support. Any other company would have a minimum hold time or a terrible callback service. You can't put a price on being available at the exact time you need support.

Cons

In the beginning, we had some communication issues, but that hasn't been an issue since. Everything has gone smoothly.

Susie M. Susie M.

Reviewed on 17/03/2014

Loyal Benchmark Customer

Pros

We have been with Benchmark for over 20 years, and they have been very customer service-oriented and are willing to help with anything I need. They always have upgrades for their products, and they stay on top of getting us the newest editions.

Cons

I couldn't think of a bad thing if I tried. Benchmark has remained consistent in their approach for the time we have been with them. I couldn't ask for more.

Diane H. Diane H.

Reviewed on 20/09/2011

We are a physician's office specializing in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. We have been using Benchmark Systems Practice Manager since 2005. In June of 2010 we began using the EMR side of Benchmark. We are still in the process of making our office totally paperless, which is a hard task for some of us old-timers who can't seem to let go of that chart!

The Doctor uses the system easily and efficiently and he is our teacher; he is always finding easier ways to complete the process. Getting the information into the system was a chore at first but by using the system more and more, the staff is now able to navigate more quickly.

Customer support has always remained prompt, courteous and very patient with our office staff.

Thomas H. Thomas H.

Veteran of Benchmark Systems

Pros

Consistency is key in anything you do. I have been with Benchmark ten years, have enjoyed working with them, and will continue to be a loyal customer.

Cons

In ten years, I have yet to have a bad experience. They are very well-run and highly organized.

Lisa P. Lisa P.

Reviewed on 04/11/2013

To start, I would first like to say that Benchmark has provided for all of our needs, and they have been more than sufficient. There is a large learning curve when it comes to EMR implementation, and I feel like my team has finally got a good handle on it. Benchmark does onsite training, but just like a lot of things, you have to experience the system for yourself. As we progressed, there tended to be more self education.

We have had some very minor issues that have all been worked out by Benchmark. They have done updates to make sure we are running on the newest software. Overall, we have been very pleased with Benchmark.

Mary M. Mary M.

Reviewed on 17/12/2013

Benchmark Systems Experience

Pros

I love the fact that the staff are always friendly and helpful. It seems like they never have a bad day over there! They always fix my issues and make light of them.

Cons

Sometimes, it is difficult for me to wait on a call back while still trying to manage the office as well. Since we only have one phone line, it can be tough, but there is not much you can do to fix that.

Claire M. Claire M.

Reviewed on 20/12/2013

Best software and support there is!

Pros

Helpful, friendly service. They are always on the ball with getting issues resolved when we have them, and they know exactly what is going on!

Cons

No outstanding issues at this time, but everything has always been resolved in a timely matter. Nothing we like "least."

Kathy C. Kathy C.

Reviewed on 24/06/2014

Great Relationship with Benchmark.

Pros

I like that the product is internet-based, because then our office doesn't have to worry about servers, etc. Additionally, Benchmark's products are great because I can access them from anywhere.

Cons

I have not had any real issues with Benchmark. Whenever I have a question, someone is there to speak with me.

Wanda H. Wanda H.

Reviewed on 17/06/2014

Superb Customer Support!

Pros

Benchmark's employees will do everything possible to answer any questions that we may have and go out of their way to help us.

Cons

The only minor issue we have experienced is from the conversion of data from DigiCharts. Unfortunately, the two systems did not communicate together as much as we had wished.

Donna B. Donna B.

Reviewed on 01/07/2014

Benchmark has served us well.

Pros

I like the staff's friendliness and their readiness to expedite updates, etc. in a timely manner.

Cons

There is nothing specific that I dislike about the product or service. It is comprehensive and meets our needs.

Robin A. Robin A.

Reviewed on 23/08/2013

Benchmark has provided a practice management system for us for years, and we have been very pleased. If we were not pleased, we would have something else - its that simple, but why fix it if nothing is broken? Of course there will be some bumps along the way in the transition, but in the end if it makes your practice more efficient why not switch? The EHR is really good and so is the MD-Navigator. Overall, Benchmark has been great to us.

Jackie L. Jackie L.

Reviewed on 17/03/2014

Great Electronic Billing

Pros

My electronic billing is much faster with Benchmark. Things have gone much more smoothly, and the people have been very helpful.

Cons

Slow start at first, but things have picked up. It has started to help our efficiency a bit more.

Sandy B. Sandy B.

Reviewed on 23/08/2013

Everything with Benchmark is very good, I have no complaints. The last time we had an issue they solved it in a timely manner and the people were very professional. In terms of the functionality, a couple different reports would be nice to have, but I know they are always working to improve things. Good quality product and most importantly, it is a dependable product.

Donna U. Donna U.

Reviewed on 18/09/2013

I've been with Benchmark since 1998 and sure wouldn't have it any other way! We have two physicians in the office, and they make it customizable to each of them! Benchmark seems like the kind of company that is perfect for small to mid-sized practices. We are very pleased with them, and the interface is so easy to use. To put it simply, we just love Benchmark!

Beth L. Beth L.

Reviewed on 23/08/2013

Where do I begin? The ease of use should have 10 stars! I cannot even put into words the simplicity of the EHR; it's so much easier to use then our prior system. Not to mention that it is fully customizable to whatever we wanted in it. I wish I could give Benchmark a 10 in this category. The support is also great. Definitely 5+ stars without a doubt.

Vicky E. Vicky E.

Reviewed on 28/08/2014

Using Benchmark

Pros

It's easy to point and click. The scheduling tool is very easy to use.

Cons

The callback time can be somewhat lengthy when encountering a problem.

Judy M. Judy M.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 02/07/2014

Excellent Products and Service

Pros

Customer service is my favorite thing about Benchmark.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the product.

Mealni C. Mealni C.

Reviewed on 23/08/2013

I really don't have many comments to make because I think the survey says it all. Easiest thing in the world to use and you will not find a better support team out there. Always available and always helpful. Great quality products!

Nicole S. Nicole S.

Reviewed on 16/07/2014

I like the service that Benchmark provides

Pros

The ability to personalize as needed is my favorite part of the product.

Cons

I think that the product is good as a whole, but I would like to see some improvements in the future.

Greta T. Greta T.

Reviewed on 09/07/2014

Excellent support and service

Pros

Prompt response to phone calls and questions. There is always a quick resolution.

Cons

There haven't been any major issues; the EMR works smoothly.