About Service Fusion

Service Fusion is an all-in-one, cloud-based field service management software. It caters to service contractors and businesses of all sizes across multiple industries. Service Fusion offers field service management, VoIP phone...

Browse Service Fusion Reviews

Paddy W.

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

Love the product but REALLY LOVE the support team - Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Extremely happy.

Pros

The communication tools for both the clients and our techs in the field. We're still learning more great features every day and experimenting. Love how they are constantly adding new features and easy explanations of how to use them. When we have questions, and we often do, the support team is amazing!

Cons

We're in the process of learning more about the great features of Fusion. There is a lot here that we're not using yet... yet.

Terry C.

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

Service Fusion is Malleable and can become what you need it to.

Their team in support is always quick to assist, they are helpful and not condescending.

Pros

It had features that were editable that other service softwares available did not. My business had so many faces that it did not fit into the shoebox that most other softwares force upon the end user. Plus, Service fusion was not charging per user. We are a small but constantly growing business that works with clients that have a fixed income.

Cons

The items in the database, the fields are always open, if you make a mistake when in editing something in the database, data can be overwritten easily. Wish they had a way to take deposits and create accounts to apply to future services. Had to use a different software for that.

Leif J.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Fabulous and versatile product... EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Tremendous consolidation and money-saving via systems and especially efficiency and automation capabilities!

Pros

We are a full-service cleaning and restoration contractor in WA State, and have had a heck of a time finding software that works well in all divisions of our business. There are many cleaning software platforms and a few restoration-specific programs, but we've been looking for YEARS for software that will allow us to manage both, including re-construction.

Intuitive platform, versatility, list and workflow creation including the ability to customize and require that personnel gather specific information, GPS, payroll and credit card processing integration (allowed us to kill separate systems/charges for all 3 of those elsewhere!), good and simple reporting features and the sheer ability to book simply daily/one-off jobs, as well as full-blown project management!

Interpersonally, Max Paltsev (SF CEO) makes himself totally available and is extremely hands-on! SF is highly capable and is developed in-house (vs. farmed-out over seas), which is a big deal to us! I brought up an issue just yesterday regarding a specific functionality item that is pivotal to our business. My account rep took the issue right to Max and I received a reply today that their development team is creating a code-module as we speak and it will be re-coded by week's-end. SERIOUSLY!?... WHO DOES THAT? Incredible.

It doesn't get any better than this. My goal is to master this system's functionality and I find things every day that are better than I even imagined. We are now a lifetime client!

Cons

Very few. Calendar is a bit dated and needs a little help in relation to what SF calls DISPATCH capabilities... BUT this is a primary focus on their

Geovanni P.

Reviewed on 17/10/2020

This changed my LIFE

I just love this software. Everything has been so easy to use and so easy to create new jobs.

Pros

User friendly interface! I really love how it communicates with clients when tech changes his status.

Cons

Limitations on phone app. I really wish the interface on the App had more functionality and more customizable settings.

Lucan A.

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

Cloud based solution for work orders and maintenance

It allows us to keep track of hundreds of service calls a day and allows our technicians to keep track of their times and call history.

Pros

The Service Fusion support team is very responsive and fairly quick to remedy problems and add new features. The app allows us to send jobs and work order requests to technicians in the field. The app also allows technicians and office staff to update notes and information in real-time. It offers everything needed to maintain a small to medium sized service company.

Cons

Updates to the platform are often rolled out with little to no warning. The platform is very stable, however, when it does go down, you are basically dead in the water until it's back up and running. They have back up servers for down time, but they operate at a much slower speed, impacting production during those rare instances.

Lucas F.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

Amazing Product & Service!!

Pros

I can't say enough about all aspects of this product. We had gone through two programs that were not providing us with the Quickbooks relationship we needed as well as the ease of use and service dispatching. I love the customer service team that has answered literally every question I've had since we've started. Switching programs twice is an accounting feat and very difficult logistically. There hasn't been one time Service Fusion didn't answer a question when I was hung up on something during our transition. I called about 12 times in one day with not a single complaint from their staff. Nothing but excitement to help us. The system itself has already met my expectations and then some. As I'm learning more about the capabilities of the program I'm even more excited to continue using it. Fantastic product all around.

Cons

I would honestly have to say I can't find much of a con that's significant enough for me to write about. After two weeks of straight use I have yet to have something that bothers me. With any system, there probably is an issue somewhere, I just haven't found one yet. With any problem I've had the customer service team has explained how to work it out.

Lucinda W.

Reviewed on 13/07/2018

I use Service Fusion to run my cleaning company with 12 employees. Scheduling/client mgmt is a...

Ease of scheduling, wonderful client management tool, great employee-side app. Helps me:

Schedule quickly
Track time in/out

Pros

I investigated all the big field service software something (some cleaning industry specific some not), and I tried a number of them but Service Fusion hands down won the race.

Client and scheduling management is a dream. The ease and simplicity of creating and managing schedules both recurring clients and single cleanings is so wonderfully well designed. My office manager can manage the schedule of 125+ recurring clients (plus 15-20 one time cleanings each month) for 12 cleaners from the office or home on work laptop.

The reporting capabilities and exporting of reports makes payroll easy.

Finally, the employee-side app is a fully functional app that shows the schedule, acts as gps, acts as time clock, and tons of details to help them.

Cons

I hate it when people cop out and say There's nothing I dislike but.....there's ALMOST nothing I dislike:-)

1) I love the grid layout of the schedule page when viewing with a computer, but with mobile phone the view is different. It's fine for our employees, but for me or the office manager it's difficult to view everyone's schedule for the future.

2) I wish they had a referral or affiliate program

Jake B.

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

Software does not SYNC to quickbooks, it PUSHES data to quickbooks. No return data.

The sales process was great, no surprise there. Maybe give some of that commission to the devs so you guys can catch up with everyone else.

Pros

They have the right idea and it's close to being a good software.

Cons

They claim (falsely) that they "sync" with QB. In reality, they only push data to quickbooks.

In our situation, we deposit checks from clients and that data is pulled automatically in QB. Service Fusion does not record the payment automatically so we must go in and apply the payment to the invoice in question.

When we return to QB, there is a double transaction from their high-tech "syncing" that cannot be removed. This results in a vastly inaccurate balance in QB.

If you call them for assistance, they basically tell you to stop syncing to QB.

So in conclusion, you can track either track finances with QB or service fusion but never both. You'll either have outstanding invoices in SF (which will email your customers telling them they're past due) or you can have totally screwed math in QB and never push invoices there.

This is not a system - more like a band-aid.

Chris S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 21/09/2017

Pretty good experience

I enjoyed using this software for the most part. Unfortunately I won't be testing the new version because I have shifted my focus in the Appliance industry.

Pros

Sms messaging. Paperless. Mobile.
I found it was a great step in eliminating paper. As a manager it made it easier to keep track of what everyone was doing. The note taking, reminders and tasks options made life easy when they were issued properly. Customers were very impressed with the use. The company stands behind their product.

Cons

Mobile only worked with a good data connection (being fixed). Wasn't able to track commissions accurately between parts and labour. Could be very slow at times. Tech support and customer support are not quick to deal with difficult problems.

Kendra B.

Reviewed on 20/09/2017

Huge Risk = Huge Reward and Major Gains in Productivity

Using service fusion has allowed us to better manage our team and more thoughtfully grow our business.

Pros

Being able to measure accurately the numbers of jobs completed, billed, invoiced, paid in full. The productivity levels of each team member makes it much easier to manage and strategically grow the business.

Cons

There are a few glitches here or there with roll outs and upgrades, but for the most part after the new intergrators are installed or new features are live, the functionality continues to improve and make the product very user friendly, fast and intuitive.

Kevin c. C.

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

A Must Have for the Service Industry

Their onboarding support is amazing. The patience they have with questions and providing solutions, their services of importing your current databases and helping you set up ones you don't currently have, and the software's interface with accounting programs can have a company taking their business to the next level very quickly.

Pros

Easy to setup and use, it makes billing and customer service much faster. Inventory tracking and job costing becomes a breeze, and tracking billable hours allows a better understanding of areas that you are lacking in productivity.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything, it made such an improvement in our internal infrastructure.

Don M.

Reviewed on 26/01/2018

Easy to use platform backed by stellar service

Pros

Very user friendly and loaded with features for a price that is unbelievable. There is no per user fee!!

Cons

I cannot directly import csv files for my price lists. I have to submit them to the support team. If I had this capability, this would be the perfect solution to my company. It is by far still the best though!

Response from Service Fusion

Hi Don: Thanks for the great review! We truly appreciate your support. The data import feature is actually already in the works, so please keep an eye out for the feature announcement on the sign in page and the help site Release Notes section. In the meantime, our support team will gladly handle any imports you may need at no additional cost.

Replied 29/01/2018
Susan F.

Reviewed on 13/12/2016

Thrilled!

We recently migrated to Service Fusion and have been thrilled with the customer support and training available for this software!

Pros

I love the ability to pull up information, data, and reports with such ease.

Cons

The main con we deal with is the same anyone deals with when using a cloud-based program. Internet speed or internet problems, but that's an internet issue and beyond the control of this management tool. Also, I wish the dispatch grid view was

Laney T.

Reviewed on 07/03/2018

Service fusion is very helpful!!

Pros

Service fusion is very helpful we we're doing all our invoicing on paper, their invoicing is very easy and self explanatory!! Definitely easy to use and be trained in!!

Arpita A.

Reviewed on 03/11/2016

Amazing find!

I found this software after a long research of over 6 months. This is a dream come true. it has all the feature that I was looking for.

Pros

Lot of features and very easy to use.

Cons

I would like the Service Fusion team to develop more features in the Employment section..... so you can better maintain your staff in the office, create Groups for permission settings so you don't have to select permissions every time you enter a new staff member.

Chad M.

Reviewed on 08/12/2016

I enjoy the simplicity of the product. It was easy to understand from the beginning without any tutorials, yet it holds so much great tools. A real all-in-one software without any complicated coding or coaching needed.

Pros

-East to launch and get started using right away

Cons

-Wish I was able to add more social media links

Liz T.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Service Fusion is an exceptional tool for dispatching, invoicing, and communication.

Pros

The best thing about Service Fusion are the options for customization. We have built this program to fit our every need and then some.

Cons

I really have nothing to add to this question. All of the features seem to be working great. The only problems we have had are from our own lack of knowledge about how the product works.

Peter S.

Reviewed on 03/07/2015

Amazing Scheduling Program

I spent forever looking for a good scheduling software. I worked with quite a few of them as well, and there was always something missing. If it had a good calendar, it had terrible customer service, if it had good customer service there was no accounting! It was getting ridiculous.

With Service Fusion I found a great mix of everything I needed. It is easy to use, and any issues I run into are quickly solved with their awesome customer service. Their customer service is definitely top notch! Max and Aramis always took care of any problems I had, even during their off hours, which I really appreciate.

Definitely recommend!

Emilia M.

Reviewed on 22/11/2016

Learning the

I am liking the layout but have much to learn in the way of maneuvering efficiently to all the screens. Patience.

Pros

Cost was really good for the quality of the solution.

Cons

Would like to delete the invoicing/payment portion and may learn how to do that with time.

Tiffany C.

Reviewed on 02/12/2015

Allows us to integrate all of our systems digitally and saves us a lot of admin hours!

Service Fusion has been very simple to use. What I like most is that if we have a certain way we'd like it to run, they will work with the software writers to make those changes. Also, Aramis with the training team is outstanding. We asked him to correct an entry for us that we made a mistake on and he actually took a 1-minute video of his computer screen showing us how to do that, so we can just email the video to our team.

Brandy H.

Reviewed on 18/03/2015

Awesome customer support!

Service Fusion is very easy to use. Not overly complicated like some other programs can be. The customer support is very very good. You can call or email and they answer very quickly. We asked for a feature request and it was added in a very short time. They are also very knowledgeable on their product. I highly recommend this purchase.

Jason B.

Reviewed on 04/12/2014

So Far, So Good!

Max's assistance has been outstanding. I am using Service Fusion routinely for every estimate, job and invoice. Its quick to figure out, although we've stumbled onto a few minor things with this cloud based software which could improve our abilities with the program. Max always responds promptly and works with us to resolve any issues.

Jennifer S.

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

Service Tech & Office friendly

They were super about the initial training, and have consistently tried to answer any remaining issues. We began to be able to have our techs collect credit card payments; awesome for both office & customers!! Data from the old system transferred over, mostly without any issues. The continual updates, which are largely in response to customer/user requests is a plus. You don't always get what you want, or as fast as you want it, but they are definitely trying to meet the most important, common user needs.

Pros

Better dispatching than what we had before.

Cons

Reports aren't all that they need to be, but can download info to Excel & manipulate most data

Aaron S.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Another Broken Software With Crappy Back-End Support

Mostly negative. Its been really rough for us trying to build and grow our company using this platform because there have been so many problems with the functionality of key workflows processes. The software is heavily marketed as a POS option for HVAC, Electrical, & Plumbing Companies but based on our experience it not able to handle their processes effectively and there is no fix in sight. It's extremely lacking in several key areas and service fusion management doesn't seem to care at all about the issues we have reported. We would highly recommend you steer clear of this company until they get their act together

Pros

It customizable and pretty user-friendly

Cons

The bugs and workflow problems NEVER get fixed. We have been reporting issues and asking for fixes to them for over 3 years now and practically NOTHING we have asked for has been done. Customer service reps just say that they will pass the issue onto the developers but then nothing ever happens. V2 just keeps getting promised as the fix-all, but somehow how I doubt it's going to be without major issues itself

Braden W.
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 15/03/2021

Easy Plug and Play Service Management Tool

Service Fusion has been a blessing; previously we were manually routing our individual field service technicians to their appointments by phone as they came in, and following up with an email to provide the address. Again, although I would like to see some updates to the mobility of scanning and inventory management, overall this is a strong application.

Pros

This app is an all-inclusive solution for anyone conducting field service work at customer locations! We are an industrial mechanic service, that has built our business around specialized in-field repair servicing. Service Fusion is a one-stop shop for appointment information; it features a GPS module to make for easy appointment transportation. In addition, they offer customizations within their template for appointments which allows us to include industry-specific task items and buttons.

Cons

The biggest issue we run into is with inventory management. Although they have a great inventory management module, that has a lot of expandability and allows for barcode scanning, the scanner is restricted to operating only when attached to a laptop... You can't attach it to a tablet or mobile device which makes it very cumbersome and not as intuitive with the mobile application as you would hope. The platform is built off the mobility via the app, so to not allow the scanning and inventory management to function off of that is very counter-intuitive in my opinion.