About Thryv

Thryv is an all-in-one business management solution designed to help small businesses with essential business functions. With Thryv, business owners can expand their online presence, improve any customer relationship, and...

Browse Thryv Reviews

Maher A. Maher A.

Reviewed on 26/04/2021

Great Product Great Support

enrollment for our school and engagement for our families

Pros

I liked the integration of the system with all of our functions Additionally, the support from our teams at Thryv has been phenomenal Love this product and this group!!!!

Cons

I am pleased with the software cannot think of anything

Hootsuite and Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

I was trying to use both systems and it was much better to use Thryv and have all of these items coordinated and maintained in one central location- being able to load documents and easily share them with families is incredibly useful

Response from Thryv

Hi Maher, we are glad to hear that Thryv was easy to integrate and makes your day-to-day run smoother. As you know, anytime you need assistance, feel free to call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 30/04/2021
Richard B. Richard B.
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

New User

I like the website more than the one we were using.

Pros

I use the website the most which is critical.. I'm still learning the other features which will raise our ratings I'm sure.

Cons

Need more help on using and integrating the features.

Response from Thryv

Hi Richard, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your website and ThryvPay. Whenever you need help with Thryv's features, we offer tutorial videos, or you can call our 24-Hour Thryv Support team at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 28/01/2021
Pamela E. Pamela E.

Reviewed on 27/06/2020

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Pros

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Cons

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

Response from Thryv

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

Replied 29/06/2020

Top Thryv Alternatives

Marilyn L. Marilyn L.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

HAND-HOLDING

I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans!

I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

Pros

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

Cons

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

Response from Thryv

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see.

If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Replied 22/10/2020
John S. John S.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 02/06/2020

Crafting your message

I really have had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and he gets back to me quickly. It's a good feeling to have someone like this to help me.

Pros

I love the central location for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Before Thryv, I spent so much time and money on different solutions for different business needs. Thryv keeps it all in one place, and the coaching along the way is really helpful.

Cons

Well, it isn't a con, but there is a lot to learn at first. I would say that there are so many options, it can seem overwhelming at first. But stick with your account manager and the specialists, and you will be fine.

Response from Thryv

Hey John. Thanks for the review. We appreciate your thoughts and are so excited you've been enjoying Thryv! Please let us know how we can ever assist you. Whether that's a simple question or something more in detail. We're here to help! Thanks again! -Chandlor

Replied 09/06/2020
Sean B. Sean B.

Reviewed on 01/06/2019

The difference is the PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL IN THE PEOPLE BUSINESS!!!

Here’s the deal everyone seeking a true CRM tool to help take your company to the next level... the staff at Thryv make the world of difference. Anyone can copy or recreate the software it takes to run/manage a domain or to track and add ways to reach out to your client, but the PEOPLE at Thryv make the world of difference. From the help that’s given I have seen vary from the first time computer user, to the tech savvy(like me 😬) and have personally seen them how greatly impacted after spending a single hour visiting in person or via conference call. Where those individuals little lite bulb in their head goes off and “EUREKA” moment happens.

Pros

Speed, reliability and its up to the moment updates. The moment a client calls/texts/email messages it’s INSTANT

Cons

The same platform used at kickserv is being used here. So someone is copying someone’s software, but that’s fine bc it’s the people that go into the support that really makes the difference.

Kickserv, FieldEdge and Successware

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE
Susan R. Susan R.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

Great service and follow-through

Overall, I am very pleased. I have tried a few others and found that the onboard and "learning curve" for those services was too great. With Thryv I have tools AND control. That's important to me. No-one understands my business goals the way I and my manager's do. It's a matter of needing to keep certain important things in-house - like how we present our "voice" on social media and which images we use.

Pros

I have enjoyed most, so far, the work put in by the Thryv team to make sure I can get the most of this software package. Patience is a virtue and they have it in gallons! I am still learning and still developing new habits to work with this system, but I feel very confident that, because they are committed to helping me, we will reap a good ROI with this service.

Cons

I find a number of operations cumbersome and not so intuitive. I think they can improve a number of things, but that said, they have a platform for submitting requests for new features, updates and tweaks. I would really find extreme value in this system if it could support more than one Facebook business page/group.

Response from Thryv

Hi Susan, thank you for your review. It is exciting to hear that you are using Thryv in your own way to fit your business's needs. To make sure you are up to date on the latest news, you can also join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers. - Gabe

Replied 17/11/2020
Mike E. Mike E.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 05/04/2019

Nervous

The support team is fantastic. They have been really helpful and have been holding my hand through a lot of little bumps. Thank You
What bothers me is the reviews. If I'd have seen some from employees, ex-employees, customers, and ex-customers (it all matters) I may have not tried this. There are a lot of pretty unhappy people out there and they don't want people to use this service. I believe as long as the team keeps me happy, I'll stick to this.
I just hope the employees that work on our accounts are being treated better. I do understand ex-employees are typically negative towards their ex-employers but they all say the same things.
I do appreciate this website and Team doing their best to help me. I hope this relationship works out.

Pros

I like that it will help promote my business. It's doing in 2 days what took me a year to do. There are a lot of options and features I'm looking forward to using

Cons

The software is fine. I signed up for this and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm not very computer friendly though. You could consider making your save button a bit bigger. The tiny disc on the top right is there but I can sense some people dont, and get frustrated rather quickly.

Response from Thryv

Hi Mike,

We can't thank you enough for choosing ,Thryv, and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide your review. I can assure you that employee and client satisfaction both mean the world to us. We're here for you if you need us.

- Ed

Replied 07/05/2019
Shantele E. Shantele E.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

Thry for small business

Has been a positive experience so far. Contact with clients has helped us a lot. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. The social media posts are good also, keeping my business on social media more than I have time to do.

Pros

Love the calendaring feature and how I can access my calendar from my phone. Love that it sends a text message to clients the day before and one hour before appointments to remind them. That has helped to cut down on the number of no shows that I have. It also helps keep a running client list with their telephone number and email address.

Cons

Cost. It's expensive for a small business.

Response from Thryv

Hi Shantele,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! It is awesome to know how the features of Thryv are helping your business. The voice of the client is important to us - thank you for sharing, yours!

- Ed

Replied 28/03/2019
Catherine S. Catherine S.

Reviewed on 04/08/2018

New to a Full Business Platform

The customer service has been exceptional and I am learning new things about supporting my business through all the tutorials and encouragement from reps,

Pros

I love that I can book, estimate, invoice get paid and track all my business with one software program...it’s more affordable that having to piece bookings, calendars, invoicing from different companies.

Cons

I have trouble with the calendar and placing business necessary schedules or appoints,ent. I am also having difficulty figuring out how to link my contacts from different emails.

Response from Thryv

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your ratings and review. I'm sorry to hear you're having some difficulties with the platform, but happy to know you're overall satisfied. I'll have you contacted to ensure we get you the assistance you need.

- Ed

Replied 10/08/2018
Dave K. Dave K.

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Using it for our business

Overall, they are positive and easy to work with.

Pros

The website transfer went smoothly, like having more access to our site and ability to make more edits.

Cons

Some of the interface is difficult to navigate, emails, while they work well, frequently send, 2 or 3 versions of the same request. Have never been able to get that remedied.

Response from Thryv

Hi Dave,

Thank you for choosing Thryv. Your review is appreciated.

- Ed

Replied 07/05/2019
Lance H. Lance H.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 20/01/2021

Premier

Pros

The software is very easy to use and track what I’m doing.

Cons

I wish I could have an automatic email sent out for birthdays.

Response from Thryv

Hi Lance, thank you for your review and feedback. We are excited to hear that Thryv is helping you run your business with ease. There is good news, we do offer automated email messages in our Professional and Unlimited Thryv Packages. You can do monthly bulk birthday emails or individual birthday emails. If you would like to learn more, you can reach out to your Business Advisor. They will be glad to assist you further. - Gabe

Replied 25/01/2021
Richard D. Richard D.

Reviewed on 07/06/2019

Customer Service

Three months ago our business was about to leave Dex/Thryv. We were not seeing the return for our dollar. Without that knowledge Team called to set up a meeting with me. I explained that we were discontinuing our service. He still asked to meet, even if the answer was going to be no. The representative won us over. He explained the product and software that we were paying for and not even using. No one had taken the time to work with us! representative got to know our business and me personally, followed up on all questions, and has checked in multiple times to make certain everything is running as expected. I firmly believe I would be with four to five different companies if representative hadn't explained the value of Thryv's programs and multiple functions that can be utilized. He is an asset!

Pros

I now have a web based program to handle all of my social media interactions. Being a small business it's hard when each person must wear multiple hats. This software simplifies a lot of mundane processes!

Cons

Still trying to figure out the mobile billing system. Working to get it into the hands of my field technicians. It's a process.

April J. April J.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 06/07/2021

Great Company

We wanted to better looking and usable website with being able to integrate all of our social media to one place.

Pros

The software onboarding was extremely easy, Great social media management, You can change anything you need to from your dashboard.

Cons

Nothing yet so far everything has been great

Response from Thryv

Hi April, thank you for the review, and glad to hear that you are up and running with Thryv! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 08/07/2021
Doug D. Doug D.

Reviewed on 10/02/2019

Caution

It was almost a week of nothing but a waste of my time and money. I told the rep what i wanted my software to do which is write and send invoices and estimates plus a lot more but to keep it short they knew i was going to have a problem with my invoices and they said nothing. Charged me 775.00 for a month of advertising plus service writing software. I spent a week learning how to use it and getting it all set up. Could of been avoided had they said their service writing software is useless and if they have been blocked by so many big email groups tells me they do some pretty shady stuff. I wanted nothing to do with their advertising my company name and ended it immediately. Of course when i ask about my refund that i want in full, they say their accounting office is in a 2 day meeting and it is wednesday, so we shall see come monday morning how honest they can be. If they just would of accepted my cancellation and immediately refunded my money I wouldnt even be writing this review . Hope this helps, i had been looking into thryv for several months prior and they seemed like a great software, completely took me by surprise. There answer was to have my customers whitelist them. Can you imagine sending a new customer an estimate but asking them to whitelist you first. Insanity at its best.

Pros

I like that it advertised on over 60 sites supposedly

Cons

I could not send emails to my customers, estimating would be 90% of my customers. Thryv.com emails have been blocked by AOL, AT&T, YAHOO, and apparently GMAIL too because i couldnt send an invoice to myself. My wifes SBCGLOBAL,NET worked very well. Yeah they dont bother to tell you this up front.

Response from Thryv

Hi Doug,

I'm very sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction and issues outlined in your review. The satisfaction of our clients means the world to us here at Thryv. This matter has been escalated and we'll be reaching out to soon to address all concerns.

Thanks,
Ed

Replied 29/03/2019
Jacob S. Jacob S.

Reviewed on 24/12/2019

It was better

Pros

It’s been wonderful and offered everything my business needs

Cons

It was a little had to integrate my credit cArd info

Response from Thryv

Thanks, Jacob! We appreciate your review. If you need any further assistance, let us know! We're here to help.

Replied 17/04/2020
Alex A. Alex A.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

As a part of DexYP I would advise you to STAY AWAY !!!!!!

I learned not to deal with crooked businesses like DexYP !!!!!!!!

Cons

There really shouldn't be a star of any kind attached when it comes to DexYp. I am a small business owner who had a very unpleasant experience with DexYp, There representative came in to talk with us and we decided to give them another chance so i signed a 6 month contract with them knowing that it was just a trial. Our trial period had ended with them, so we thought we were just continuing services on a month to month basis. We found in the meantime a company that would better suit our digital media needs, that deals with similar type businesses, so we decided to go with them and see what they could do for us. We attempted to contact our representative with dex and had a lot of difficulty getting them to call us back. After two weeks of trying we finally had to call someone higher up. They finally had our rep call us. We informed her that we were going to be changing up our services, to which she replied we couldn't because we were under contract. We asked how that was possible when neither my wife or I had signed a renewal agreement. she explained that because my wife and I were busy she just had our employee sign the contract on our behalf. We then contacted customer service because they illegally had an employee sign the agreement. We were then told by the customer service representative that anyone in our company can sign a binding legal agreement on our behalf. Needles to say we were livid and we are not finished with this yet.

Response from DexYP

Hi Alex - We hate to know of the outlined frustration regarding your account experience. Our Executive Claims Team advised that all concerns were addressed during conversations with you regarding this matter. Thank you.

Replied 22/06/2018
John B. John B.

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

ABI

multiple providers in various locales. the ease for our folks to adopt the program

Pros

ease of use, calendar integeration, lead tracking, mobile use

Cons

notes feature has been changed, preferred the old style

Response from Thryv

Hey John, we appreciate your review, and glad to hear that Thryv is working for you and your business. We are always looking for ways to improve and feedback like yours always helps.

To stay up-to-date on the latest news, you can follow certain topics in your Thryv Dashboard or you can join our Facebook Group. - Gabe

Replied 04/01/2021
Dr robert H. Dr robert H.

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Customer Service is the worst imaginable

Business problem is I believe they look at what they collect from client each month and only do that amount of work. They are not interested in maximizing a business’s potential. They actually took nearly $1000.00 and then said they would have an ad produced in a couple of days and it took 3 weeks and then now another 3 weeks. It took long time for the to reimburse me after I complained.

Pros

I’m able to respond to customers quickly

Cons

Customer Service is a nightmare. We are on our 5th representative and she like the others just disappears by not answering phone calls or texts for several days. Software designing takes months to design and changes take a month to do. They are not helpful with google review issues either. Will be calling to see speak to someone about what it is going to take to have another company host the website for us.

Response from Thryv

Hello Dr. Howell,

Client satisfaction is our top priority and I apologize that customer service expectations weren't met during your attempts to reach us. That's not indicative of the Thryv experience. I was happy to hear that you were able to speak with Ken in our Executive Care Dept and get all concerns addressed and resolved. Thank you for being a valued client!

- Ed

Replied 17/09/2018
Cristina R. Cristina R.

Reviewed on 28/09/2020

Great system but...

Overall I do love using this system. It's made creating estimates so much easier and takes up less time.

Pros

I love the ease of the software. It's simple and anyone can learn it quickly.

Cons

I don't like that you can't remove columns that are not always needed and you can't create your own template when necessary. Sometimes we need to run a very simple estimate/Invoice and there is a lot on the ThryV template that we don't need and want to remove but cannot.
I also don't like that the customers address comes out on one line even when I enter and play with the address box. The text is a bit small as well when printed.

Response from Thryv

Hi Cristina, thank you for the review and your feedback. We are excited to hear that Thryv is easy to use and saving you time on your estimates.

Thryv is always evolving, and suggestions like yours help! In your Thryv Dashboard, at the lower right-hand side, you can leave your ideas for our team to see. - Gabe

Replied 29/09/2020
Khristopher S. Khristopher S.
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Reviewed on 12/09/2020

Hands down the best and most flexible software I've ever seen

Pros

What I like most about the software is the online reputation and marketing

Cons

I can't really quite point out exactly what is my least favorite about the software because I love everything about it is perfect for small businesses like mine and it is essential necessity that i didnt know i needed before.

Response from Thryv

Hi Khristopher, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv and all it has to offer. If you ever need assistance, please feel free to call into our 24-Hour Thryv Support line. - Gabe

Replied 18/09/2020
April D. April D.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 14/06/2021

Life changing

Amazing! I use it for every aspect of my small business. It has made my life so much better. It has been my best business investment.

Pros

Thyrv has streamlined my customer service to a point where it is actually life changing.

Cons

I really wish there was a card reader to go along with thryv pay.

Response from Thryv

Wow April, it is amazing to hear that Thryv has had such a great impact on you and your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 15/06/2021
Orlando S. Orlando S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Thryv review

Pros

Notifies of messages right away on inbox.

Cons

The only thing I have an issue are the emails of the calls received.

• Industry: Music
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

Why don't you Thryv?

Easy, and detailed program that offers so much to any individuals that are running a business. Fantastic 24/7 support, store data and share everything securely. Keep track of appointments, and you can text or email your customers all from one place. Highly recommended!

Pros

Thryv is so much different because this program offers an integrated system that keeps you in touch with many different websites, like Google, Facebook, Linkedln, Yelp & PayPal. Keep track of documents, and share them with customers anytime. Not to mention that this program has 24/7 support in case of any issue. Your issue can be taken care fo promptly with support. Store data and share it with customers. Plus, there is security that protects your customers data.

Cons

No issues when using the free trial. Thryv is something everyone who is running a business, should defiantly try. You will find it most helpful and see this is the best of the best and you will love everything about it. No complains!

Response from Thryv

Thanks for the awesome review!

Replied 20/04/2020
Sarah C. Sarah C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 03/03/2021

Wedding Venues review

I personally have had a wonderful experience with this program and with all of the staff I have spoken with.

Pros

I like how the staff at Thryv takes the time to answer your questions and help solve any issues you may have. I enjoy the beta tests and like how we can give our ideas of how this system can best benefit our needs

Cons

We are new to the program. I do not have any cons at this time. I do wish that the client poral was set up a little different but in time I feel like it will be. Thryv is new and growing. I feel like in the next year good things will be happening.

Response from Thryv

Hi Sarah, Wow! Thank you for making our day even better. It is always nice to hear that our team is here for you when you need it, and we thank you for your feedback. We cannot evolve without our valued clients! - Gabe

Replied 04/03/2021