Agile CRM Reviews

About Agile CRM

Agile CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed for small and midsize businesses. It offers contact management, telephony tools, appointment scheduling, marketing automation, project management,...

Browse Agile CRM Reviews

Roni
Roni

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

AgileCRM automates digital marketing for us

Agile CRM is the most important program within our company. We use it for the purpose of preserving our customer and prospect databases, managing email rounds, tracking contracts, reporting and a bit of marketing automation. We will often bring people in for a short period of time to use the system, especially if they are in a project management position. The mobile app, which has just been released, is excellent and offers almost all the fundamental features of the web version.

Pros

Agile CRM has some very remarkable Marketing Automation abilities that we are exploiting for now. It is possible to set up fundraising strategies, automated responses, and with Workato, it is possible to do even more. Agile CRM helps us get an accurate idea of where we are with respect to any possible deal. It monitors the replicas we enter freehand along with exhibits email correspondence and associated people, and handles things with the simple drive of a mouse. It is such an important portion of our company that you may not imagine an existence without it. If we didn't have it, it would mean missing important calls, not having up-to-date contact with many customers, suppliers and prospects, and losing track of them.

Cons

At the negotiation table, I would like Agile to report the number of days the agreement has lasted in that position. This information can be found in different places, but owning it on the Kanban board would be wonderful. I would like Agile CRM to also exhibit a figure of how existing marketing campaigns and automations relate to each other, in order to avoid nasty or repeated emails and other actions. It would be significantly more optimal if it were possible to access more information on the screen so you wouldn't have to dig so far outside the program and make decisions before executing your projects.

Joshua
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 04/04/2021

Good little CRM for a great price

Great system for tracking and following up with clients through the sales, marketing and implementation phases of the customer relationship.

Pros

Agile has a very expansive set of features that I could not find on other similarly priced products. It is reasonably priced for solopreneurs and offers a grown-up set of features for even small companies. The system is very configurable and offers user-defined fields for contact, company, and deal records - most other CRM solutions don't.

Cons

It looks like it needs a facelift - the UI could be improved as it doesn't look like there has been an update in many years. I would like to see a view that combines the information from contact, company, and deal records on one screen.

HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

Hubspot was much more money for similar features
Tom

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Good CRM but with some major ongoing bugs that they will not resolve

I have been using since 2008 - connecting JSON nodes to read data directly from Google sheets. I know more about Agile then most of their own staff. I have brought this exact issue many times.... and no change.

So beware of this company, and the stupid bugs they refuse to fix.

Pros

Emails are cheap to send -- JSON node is very powerful allowing high levels of integration and automation.

Cons

Bug when trying to "copy" a campaign.
It just gets stuck after adding the word "copy" to the start of the campaign name, and a pop up saving "saved" does not show. If you don't realise you did not see the popup, then you then think it has made the copy.... but you are still working in the old campaign. Many times this has lead us to overwrite our original campaign.

Right now, I simply need to copy the campaign so send another our email for Black Friday.
After 30min trying everything, including restarting my computer. I still have this bug and cannot complete a very simple task --- which now is proving very costly.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Hubspot is very expensive, and most thing you can do in Agile -- and Agile is "agile", if you know how to use the tools they have like the JSON nodes.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Tom,
We are really sad that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. We have always been a customer focused company and constantly endeavor to deliver the best services. Our product team also focuses on regularly rolling out more advanced and robust features. However, in this process, there remains certain features which are more complex to operate or have a bigger learning path. I recommend you to contact our customer success team for a personalized training so that you can get a better understanding on how to use them more efficiently.

Replied 18/12/2020

Top Agile CRM Alternatives

Gina
Gina
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 03/03/2024

An App with good functions

Pros

From the mobile application we can manage our email or website marketing without resorting to complex systems, I like the simple application and the ability to manage customer data without errors.

Cons

I have no negative comments about its mobile application, I have used its functions and I like everything, it is very simple.

Javier
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

Great Customer Support and Features

Pros

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Cons

User interface and report customization.

Zoho CRM, Insightly and Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

The relationship beetween price and features

OnePageCRM

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

It's a platform full of great features with no surprises in the fee.
Divaldo
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

Fantastic CRM system

I had integrated the agile CRM with facebook and since we had ads running to capture leads, it was spectacular, because the automation was ready, there was a lot of engagement with customers and they felt special.

Pros

Agile CRM was one of the most important tools for managing my business, excellent for capturing leads, automating and controlling all activities. What I loved most was email automation.

Cons

Recently they launched another tool and they stopped paying so much attention to this tool, also over the years I tirelessly requested the addition of more currencies which was not done.

An
An

Reviewed on 27/08/2021

Virtual Quality Account, Ease of use

Simple using for only recorded and track deal is fine. If you expect to know in depth as Report, Forecast in Details, Customization as your needs this not a best choices.

Pros

AgileCRM offer the Score Lead and Star-Rank for People and Company, help you to priority your time to spend on account and feedback to marketing team on their campaign lead. Deal board offer 3 view as complex/tight/wide depend on what you want to see the distances of each stage. Product is offered, include discount too, save your time. People in Company show as table you could choose column and see information you want with scroll to right

Cons

Default size of column, if you choose much column system narrow size default column as Name it make user hard to recognize account with just few word. Report for only for enterprises plan if below you only offered Weekly Report. Deal Widget shown only line chart, piece chart for forecast revenue/ quantity of deals, cant click to see details

Salesmate, Capsule and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

They have the same layout as Three column page and better in report, forecast and customization for your need with your unique business and help your sales team.

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Agile CRM Review

Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

Pros

- Contacts import and export is very simple

- Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat

- Great integration across multiple marketing tools

- Social media and email campaign management is a great add

- Detailed report-generation.

Cons

- Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult

- Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Had the right feature-set and price balance for us at the time.
Derek "Storme"
Derek "Storme"

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Good overall system with a few glitches

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pros

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Cons

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected].

Replied 22/08/2018
Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel

Reviewed on 17/10/2023

Avis Agile CRM

It's a good software you can use the free version with more than 1000 customers but to benefit from all the features, you need a more expensive subscription

Pros

It is a very good software for managing projects and tasks and even these clients. It is very great

Cons

The major problem I encountered is that to benefit from all the features, you have to subscribe to a more expensive plan

Aaron

Reviewed on 04/10/2022

Stay away - will IRREPARABLY DAMAGE your ability to send emails to even your existing customers

In a word, awful. Setup is confusing. First you're presented the option to link your gmail account--I did. But it did not work. Engaged chat support. They tell me to disable the link, and to use a very convoluted process to first enable 2FA on our entire company's google account users, then set up a App Password in Google Account, then provide it to Agile as p/w when setting up IMAP/SMTP instead. I had followed the nagging setup icon instructions to create MX and TXT records as well, which chat support specifically told me to remove.

I then sent an initial email in two batches of 15 receipients - existing customers we communicate with often in our business (they're tenants of our property management company). Gmail accounts received, Yahoo accounts got a 554 Permanent Error rejection response. I tried a stripped down version from within gmail (not Agile)--but then got the same 554 error. Sent a freshly composed email to a yahoo account of mine, as a test--same 554 error. These are all yahoo email addresses that have lots of prior back-and-forth with our company gmail account. Now however, Agile has created this 554 email leaving us completely unable to communicate with about 1/3 of our tenants. This is an irreparable harm. NOTHING IS WORTH THIS.

Pros

I was drawn in by the lure of a free product.

Cons

I'm now unable to send even regular text-only emails from our company's gmail account to any yahoo account, regardless of the number of prior emails back and forth between the two. We effectively now cannot use email to communicate with our existing customers reliably.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Cost (free) and what seemed like a lot of good reviews.

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU.

Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Pros

Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box.
Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media.
Quick and easy to set up.
Support is FANTASTIC!
Great automated features.
All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

Cons

It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software.

We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days.

We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Sergey
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 24/05/2019

AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!)

Pros

Good for marketing & sales.
Useful automatisation.

Cons

I would like to raise the question that the system requires you to buy unbranded emails. I have integration of Gmail & Mailgun for outbound emails. And recently by mistake, I have found that AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!). By mistake, it has been chosen incorrect email as a sender in the campaign (via Gmail api) and as i have limitations of 200 emails for this gmail account and also i know that via Gmail API impossible to send more than 100 emails, so AgileCRM should send them via Mailgun. However, I found out this emails also haven't been sent via Mailgun (nothing in the log). But AgileCRM considered that emails have been sent (21'000) and deducted money from billing (in other words if AgileCRM stealing your money). Support team know about this problem but they ignoring me. I am looking for other users which also lost money for a group court application against AgileCRM.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Sergey

Thanks for your feedback.

Agile CRM always prioritize its relationship with its valuable customers. We also give priority to customer support over any monetary benefits to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.

Mailgun is actually a third-party integration and a lot depends on them to ensure seamless functionality. However, our Support team will make sure Mailgun addresses this issue so that valuable customers like you will not face this issue in the future.

To ensure there's no account-specific issue, we would request you to get in touch with our Support team, who will help you to get everything sorted.

Please feel free to write us back at [email protected] for any questions.

Replied 31/07/2019
Jim

Reviewed on 31/07/2017

Absolute rubbish

Pros

The idea is great, the ability to have all this functionality in one package. There is not much else I can say about Agile.

Cons

Basic functionality which is paramount on any CRM is useless. 30% of the email you send does not reach the recipient. I have contacted Agile 6 times about the same issue from support to top level management, and got zero response other than acknowledgement that this is serious and they would get back to me. Problem has been going for months.
Most of the functions are half complete, they are there but don't actually do anything, they have been purely added to say that they have the functionality however it serves no purpose.
My advise is don't get sucked into wasting your time and energy on this product as you will be very disappointed. Pay the extra money and get something that actually works. If you cant afford to do that, look at multiple applications that can offer the same service when combined. Just stay away from this thing.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Jim! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Email delivery is a complicated concept which involves bounces, bulking, ISP feedback loops, email content and spam issues. Typically, the emails should land in junk/spam folders when your customers do not see them in the Inbox. We provide multiple options to deliver emails sent through Agile CRM. You can configure the Outbound email by providing the SMTP details. If you are using Gmail, just provide the login details. Now, what about the high volume of emails? Not to worry, we provide integration with popular email gateway providers like Sendgrid, Amazon SES, Mailgun. Just setup the email gateway by supplying any of the above account details and all your emails from Agile CRM will be routed through your own gateway account. This ensures you have better access to the email delivery stats and independent from from other users. Our friendly Support team is always available at [email protected].

Replied 14/09/2017
Esther

Reviewed on 31/07/2017

we have work or differences

they are very easy to used and very user friendly I am very glad we could still work together because we know as company they have very easy CRM program to used

Pros

is very friendly but that about it, they program has a lot of things to make your sales work but if you do not have the regular you wont have access to anything.

Cons

I did a review because I was very upset with agile here is the previous review: they are bad at costumer service I would have more luck working with a wall at least she would listed and act like she is trying to help, the manager for support was so horrible to work with when ask to help with option he didn't help me I trying to be as patient with them but I really feel that they just ripped us off. I did a previews review on them because so far was it was all good but once I did, it was like they did not want to try any more.

as of today they have help me with the problem and we manage to get everything resolve they saw the mistake the made and help us with the problem at hand I am very glad we could still work together because we know as company they have very easy CRM program to used

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Esther, thank you for taking your time to review us again. We are glad that your past experience was positive and happy to see that your confidence in the product and support is restored. Agile CRM is a versatile product loaded with features and is designed after surveying various businesses on many parameters like size, business workflow, number of product pipelines.

We have the monthly plans and you can always switch to any plan of your choice. Our pricing plans are designed to keep the product affordable to all the small and medium businesses without losing all the core capabilities of the product. We try to be fair with all our customers and to protect this, any exceptions are not encouraged. Our efforts are always to make an easy to use product and a friendly service. Agile CRM is the bottom band in pricing and upper band in features. We request you to write to [email protected] and our friendly support team will provide the best resolution.

Replied 18/09/2017
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 31/03/2018

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Pros

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Cons

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Lee

Reviewed on 03/01/2022

Used to be Good - Now nothing more than a scam

Used to use heavily (20,000+ contacts) but it'd become such a broken product I wouldn't recommend it to even the smallest of users. It has no reliability at this point.

Pros

Agile CRM at one point was a great reasonably-priced solution for start-ups looking for basic contact management with some campaign management features, etc. Sadly, the Pros are long-gone and Agile CRM is nothing more than a scam today with most of the add-on features, as well as basic things like email, hardly ever working.

Cons

Campaign sending has been flaky for at least 8 months with emails consistently not being sent, no logs tracking info, and a customer service team that always responds "their back-end team will be taking a look at it". As these issues go on for weeks they still bill out the $79 / month enterprise fee per user plus add-on email costs without rectifying the issue. It's gotten so bad that at times users can't even reset their own password because AgileCRM's PW emails won't even send. They blame this on an internal API Key issue - again been weeks on something as simple as resetting your password. This is a total waste of a product at this point.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

Fantastic and HIGHLY customizable

Agile is a highly customizable CRM platform for someone (or team) who wants detailed customization of not only the pipeline management but also automated (or semi-automated) email, phone/text integrations also.

Pros

This is one of the most highly customizable CRM's I have found. the customizations and integrations are fantastic. Integrations of 3rd party software appears to be growing and is still a bit lacking but the key integration of google contacts sets if far apart from the competition.

Cons

It can be a bit on the tedious side to customize and set up. It is not simple enough for many would-be users and does require some above-average computer skills. On the plus side, the ability to customize so much more than other CRM's is also what sets it far apart from the competition.

Chiara
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Very disapointed

Pros

Agile could be a good software, unfortunately it has so many bugs it is becoming impossible to work with it.

Cons

I know bug happens to every digital solution but it is not possible or acceptable to use a CRM not sending campaigns. I'm the CRM master for 4 startups and I'm facing bad bugs everyday which are making daily work a mess. All the flows are compromised by the campaigns not sent. Also they don't let you know they have a problem so big and if you talk with them the answer is "there is a delay". Days and days with campaigns blocked is not a delay, is a big failure for a CRM. There are also so many other bugs not solved from months like the Facebook integration... You buy the solution, you pay a solution and then clicking here and there you just realize you didn't buy the all package because there are several features, you were counting on, not working. Please fix your bugs.

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Not very easy to use as desired, customer support is lacking

Low cost option and an all in one solution if willing to sacrifice efficiency and organization

Pros

I like that there are multiple features and uses for this software ranging from email marketing to contact management that can all be accessed in one place. The free plan includes some valuable uses as well.

Cons

The process for organizing and managing follow up calls and sales funnel movement involves too many steps, which reduces the simplicity factor considerably. This has caused me to have to use other functions that weren't intended for the use I ultimately use them for, which can be frustrating. Customer support is outsourced and scheduled in 30 minute blocks of time and once that time is up, you are cut off regardless of resolving your issue and are then directed to scheduling another block of time at a later date.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Adam,

All our processes are set up to guide you in using our CRM to its full potential and irrespective of the business (size or industry), our product is applicable due to the vast and necessary features we provide. We have a one-time implementation process to help customise the tool as per your business requirements. For this, our training specialists are always ready to help based upon your schedule. For any other issues, you can connect with technical support via chat and email at www.agilecrm.com/support

Replied 03/08/2018
Thomas
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 03/09/2017

Email capacity has to be constantly increased, continual breakdowns

Nothing.

Cons

I run a small bankruptcy firm. I should't be having capacity issues mailing out to a relatively small pool(less than 8000) potential recipients. So low sticker price as long as you just use it for family and friends. I hate an upsell and actually miss Infusionsoft every day. Never thought I would say that. Why can't this be integrated in a meaningful sense with Dialpad such that our calls are logged in Agile automatically? I have to log them myself

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Thomas, thank you for taking your time to review us. Agile CRM is a versatile product loaded with features and is designed after surveying various businesses on many parameters like size, business workflow, number of product pipelines. Our pricing plans are designed to keep the product affordable to all the small and medium businesses without losing all the core capabilities of the product. Our competitors pricing model is related with the number of contacts which becomes exponentially costly once your business expands. Agile CRM allows you send unlimited emails to your customers as long as the sufficient email credits are purchased. We have integrations with popular telephony services like Twilio, RingCentral, Asterisk, SIP, Bria and many others. We are always open to integrate with new providers. We request you to write to us with your detailed requirement to our friendly support team at [email protected] and a resolution is assured.

Replied 18/09/2017

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

A very user friendly CRM

A good Sales CRM fro small & Medium scale businesses. It has a good interface and very simple to learn. Need improvement in Automation features and customer support.

Pros

- I have been using Agile CRM in my present company. It didn't take me long to understand the functionality of Agile CRM because of the user-friendly functions and a very simplified interface.

- It gives an option to add different tabs to the dashboard, which make it easier to understand the progress happing in the team.

- Can set the daily task on prior or schedule it accordingly and it will be visible at the dashboard. I never have to worry in case I miss out any task assigned to me.

- Creating leads is much easier in Agile CRM as it is integrated with other social application make it much easier to fetch the person details available on those sites.

- The reports and analytics are very intuitive and give better visibility.

Cons

Can improve on the customer support part.

Angelique

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

agile crm product - An all in one CRM for all your business needs

Exceptional!!

Pros

Agile CRM is an all in one CRM for all our needs. We are into accounting industry and use this tool to manage our contacts and send then Newsletters whenever required. It has the Helpdesk section which will help you answer your customer queries from within the Helpdesk section.

You can create a Landing page and Knowledgebase in your Agile account and publish the same using your DNS server to make this accessible to your customers across the globe.

They have a very good Support team and their Onboarding sessions help you explore the features of the tool.

Cons

There are no such things that can't be liked in this tool. Everything is useful.

Jacques

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

Agile as a CRM

I ended up cancelling my subscription as parts of the CRM did not function properly, especially marketing automations

Pros

The price was attractive and the client database was comprehensive.

Cons

Marketing Automation was not reliable at all.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price was beter

Reviewed on 24/11/2022

Agile - The best CRM tool in the market

The best CRM tool in current market in my opinion . Very cost effective and easy to use.

Pros

We can easily track our project related stuff and tasks in Agile. We can micro manage tasks using Agile . The main goal of Agile CRM is improve business relationship . The name itself indicates Customer Relationship Management.Also it is a cloud based tool where we dont need to maintain any servers from our side.

Cons

Customer care service should be increased a lot at least for the paid customers.Down time of the tool must be decreased i.e scheduled downtime.