Trello Reviews

About Trello

Trello is a visual collaboration tool for planning tasks and projects. While commonly used by agile software development teams, the solution is also used in other departments such as marketing, sales, support and HR. The...

Browse Trello Reviews

23,141 of 23,141 reviews
Antonio
Antonio

Reviewed on 25/11/2020

The road to your personal successes, all on a slight of hand!

Exceptional, being a company involved in financial services we need to accomplish tasks and assignments in the fastest and more efficient possible way. Trello makes this way easier.

Pros

Trello is an incredibly user friendly software, it's easy to use and you can quickly get familiar with the dashboard.

For people who, like me, tend to organize things by "visual schemes" (eg. colors, lines ecc) trello is perfect!
The possibility of creating different colored labels depending on the priority of a certain task will make the dashboard easy to access and fast to share.

About sharing, the task assignment is really intuitive and catchy, you can either drag and drop the members of your team on a certain task or, for those who prefer more formal things, you can invite them by email to join a certain task.

Mobile and Desktop interfaces are very stable, fast and fluid. Me and my team never came accross any critrical bug.

Cons

The thing I absolutely liked the least of the software is the fact that it's not possible to upload a custom picture for the background on Lite accounts but, of course, one does not buy trello just to get his custom background.
So to sum up, no critical cons.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Trello

Asana presented some major bugs and system instability and as far as we needed 10 people to access an assignment dashboard as fast as possible we could not rely on nothing less than Trello.
Danny
Danny

Reviewed on 24/07/2023

Scalable and flexible project planning and task management software.

This is software that we use every single day. I also use Trello in a professional capacity. It is easy to get up and running, and easy to get clients onboarded with it as well.

Pros

We love how flexible Trello is. We have separate boards for different projects and even for our internal team management and admin tasks like accounting and HR. There is no "right way" to set up Trello, which means you can mold it to your own needs.

Cons

Over the years, they've included less and less in the free version, but if you're running a business, the pricing is fair and scalable to pay for it.

Basecamp and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Trello

Asana seemed like it was more geared toward larger teams and just simply wasn't as intuitive to get in and set it up.

Reasons for Switching to Trello

Basecamp didn't have a freemium model. You get a free trial, then must pay to continue using. Trello lets you use the free version perpetually until you grow into paying for it. ClickUp seemed way to robust and monolithic for our needs. Trello was much simpler to get up and running.

Reviewed on 30/03/2024

Friendly Project Management Tool For Beginners

It is a simple project management tool with user friendly functionalities. It is very simple use and manage tasks but lacks features required for complex project management and planning.

Pros

Trello is one of the best project management tools because it is easy to use. Setting up a new project and members to the project is very straightforward which makes it beginner friendly.

Cons

There is no time tracking features implemented in Trello by default which is very crucial for Project Management. While we can implement required features using add-ons, but they cost extra to integrate which is not very ideal.

Top Trello Alternatives

Brittany
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 12/03/2024

Trello is great, but there are better options out there for PM software

Pros

Trello has a lot of options for customization and the ease of use is unmatched. This is great tool for project management within teams and cross-departmental collaboration. This tool holds all active parties accountable for the overall timeline.

Cons

Some of the features are difficult to locate and the customization becomes tedious. Customer service is very helpful, but it would be appreciated if customizing was a little easier.

Matt

Reviewed on 23/01/2024

Very simple and very organized

Overall the experience has been excellent and I use Trello daily to manage my workload and projects.

Pros

I love that I can set up a Trello board in just a few minutes and it's functional and ready to be used. I also like how easy it is to integrate with Zapier so that I can include my Trello activity in other platforms that I use, and vice versa.

Cons

Trello doesn't have a ton of moving parts, so while this is good for quick and easy setup, sometimes I have more advanced automated needs that it can't support, as a task and project management tool.

Robin

Reviewed on 29/03/2024

Love my Trello!

Excellent - their client care bends over backward to help you find a resolution when you have a query and are kind and easy to deal with. The product speaks for itself if you like Kanban visuals like I do, plus the ability to set it up according to your own productivity system, GTD in my case.

Pros

I love that I was able to use AI to help me set my Trello up using GTD methodology. I love the backgrounds and have used both the free and paid versions. It's worth every penny and an excellent tool for bootstrapping entrepreneurs.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about Trello!

Fassil

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

Why Trello Is The Best

Pros

An amazing solution for task and workflow management. It has served us right.

Cons

So far Trello is amazing and no flaws of any kind.

Natascia
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 29/03/2024

Trello - A Worker's Delight

I like this program since it is organized and does the majority of things I need. I enjoy the simplicity so it is easy to use and train others on.

Pros

I like how Trello is super easy to use and navigate. It allows you to tag appropriate people and have a checklist for varying tasks within one main task, keeping things organized.

Cons

Trello has fewer features than some other programs. For instance, it does not let you assign one task within your checklist to anyone, just letting you assign for the main task.

Tydie
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

One of the easiest project management software out there

Pros

I love that I can seamlessly keep tabs on my projects, organize tasks and documents, and share with clients and colleagues as needed. Its very visual and everything is in one place.

Cons

No cons! It worked really well for everything I use it for.

Reviewed on 02/04/2024

Manage your projects and tasks with Trello

I’ve used Trello to organize projects with other teams and it’s been really helpful, we were able to pull out the project faster than we expected because it was well designed on Trello.

Pros

The templates are well designed, the interface is user friendly, has several useful features, the support team is kind and replies fast.

Cons

Some features were too complex for me to understand and had to ask for support.

Stephanie
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

Indispensable Foundation To Our Productivity

We give our leaders full flexibility to utilize Trello, which has resulted in a lot of boards (list of lists, essentially). This is not overwhelming, however; the team knows how to utilize this system and, effectively, use this as a foundational means of communication. We use Trello to stay on track with yearly, quarterly, and weekly goals; we use Trello to plan events and coordinate all vendors, volunteers, supplies, and raw ideas; we even all use Trello in our personal lives, from making a weekly schedule, to meal planning, to gift managing!

Pros

What I love the absolute most about this software, is its malleable ability to record, monitor, transmit, and communicate an idea or task in every way necessary to our productivity. Tasks and ideas are easily moved between all necessary individuals and teams. Each member involved in the task is able to clearly communicate their progress along the way, and team members can watch other's progress leading up to their obligation. We use Trello to manage thousands of tiny micro-tasks, yet it all is cleanly and neatly organized to stay on-track and entirely avoid overwhelm.

Cons

At the moment, there is not a way to have the same card (task) on multiple lists/boards (the terms used by Trello to describe vertical lists and overall categories, respectively). You can make copies, but if one card is updated, the others will not also update. I understand the exclusion of this feature, but there have been many occasions where this would improve productivity and assist projects. For now, we simply make links to cards and boards.

Asana

Reasons for Choosing Trello

While Omnifocus is an incredibly powerful tool for personal organization, our team was suffering from the lack of collaboration in the early days. Trello turned out to be even more robust and flexible than Omnifocus, and we have ceased using it in our personal lives, let alone for the company tasks.

OmniFocus

Reasons for Switching to Trello

Asana has come a long way as a task manager, but as of yet is not as deeply integrated as Trello into other applications. It is also less visually clean to our team, which is very focused on aesthetics for both personal and professional reasons.
Jeremiah
Jeremiah

Reviewed on 16/02/2020

The simplest project management tool I've ever used

Trello is incredible. For a small, agile, team trying to manage the day-to-day operations, it's perfect. If you're looking for something to manage organizations in the hundreds or thousands, or something with sophisticated reporting, I'd look at other options.

Pros

Trello is dead simple. It takes about 30 seconds to signup and start using it for task management, and another 15 minutes to start understanding how to do some more sophisticated tasks with the tool.

It's also extremely easy to use for collaboration. Because of the easy signup it's better than most tools for bringing in other team members and easily working them into the everyday flow of the software.

I also love that it's free for the basic tools. We have a team of 12 people who use it on a daily basis and have never had to pay for usage. That said, if we wanted to use it with other teams we'd likely need to pay, but it's still substantially less expensive than the alternatives.

With Trello it's really easy to manage multiple boards which is super handy because I can manage both personal and business tasks from the same website, without needing to switch logins.

Cons

There's not much to dislike about Trello when used for smaller teams/organizations.

The core features are definitely a bit limited compared to other top project management tools, but there's a lot of really solid additions on paid plans that help level it up.

It probably wouldn't be my choice for project management in an organization of hundreds, but for our purposes it works extremely well.

Jira, Basecamp and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Trello

Jira was too complex for what we needed.

Reasons for Switching to Trello

We wanted something simple, and easy to setup.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Best task manager

So far is free, so it also has the best relationship price/quality you can find.

Pros

By far this is the easiest to use task manager in the market. It is very intuitive and easy to use without missing functionality. I've used for several projects big and small and never failed me.

Cons

The only drawback I see is that after you create a task you must go back to add information, this is something that should be done in one step instead of two.
It has less features than JIRA, but most JIRA features are of not use for me, so I can't complain for this, but if you are looking for a JIRA drop-in replacement, this is not the software you are looking for.

Basecamp

This is free and simple to use. Also tried Basecamp, but I like Trello more

Because of the price.
Maria

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

Great product for the price

Overall, I'd recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get started on simple task tracking, especially within a team. Hoping the product will release more features, like the ones mentioned above.

Pros

I love Trello's clean and customizable UI. It makes it easy for me to track tasks and to add as many columns to indicate a task's status as needed.

Cons

Lack of features that could immensely improve the product, such as time tracking for individual projects and increased ability to collaborate with other users. Some features I wish it included are: calendar view to see deadlines for specific tasks, and dates added to comments so updates can be tracked.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Trello

Todoist only allows for basic task tracking before you have to pay. Trello has more features available and a more customizable platform.

Todoist

Reasons for Switching to Trello

Other members on my team had been using Trello, which makes for easier collaboration if I adopted it as well. I tried the free trial for monday.com and found it confusing to learn, and I had used Asana at a prior company and wasn't thrilled about using it again.
Maszni
Maszni
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

Software to managing simple task and project

Our department really has a very good experience working with Trello and we think this is the best software to handling our daily repetitive task effectively.

Pros

Trello is the easiest and simplest project management software thus it is very suitable in managing a simple and basic project and task. The board card for the task can be labelled for its progress so i can track my task progress easily by visual. The ability to integrate it with other software like Google Drive help in sharing files in the software.

Cons

I don't really like the reminder as it constantly sending notifications to my email and it is very annoying and keeping my inbox full. Assigning task and project ownership is not as easy as it should be because when i am trying to tagging my colleague to the task, their name won't appear and need to use their nickname for their name to appear.

Faruk
Faruk

Reviewed on 29/07/2021

Great tool to plan and track our marketing tasks

I used the free version of Trello for my personal planning, and it was way too much generous free software. I even felt like the owners of this app just wanted to make a favor to the people who like planning. Due to my role, I also have the privilege to use Trello at my company. It's much powerful with all the integrations added. Everyone in my team is very happy to use the tool except those who missed their task due dates :)

Pros

I'm using the paid version which allows many integrations that make our members' lives easier. The software is so easy to set up. The UI is so clean and easy to navigate. I can customize it according to my needs and taste. Coloured labels, tagging, due dates are most often a part of our task management routine. I like the voting option, sometimes we need to make a decision and this little detail helps. Since it is now a work app for me, I don't use a mobile app so it's hard to say for me how it works but the web version is so convenient and slick.

Cons

As a user who have experience on both free and paid versions, even if I tried hard, I couldn't find any pitfalls of this app.

Lisa

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

A great asset for our group

For simple checklists and projects it's been great. And now that the automations are all set up, and I have to commend the trailer support team for helping us we really appreciate it, everything runs perfectly. It's easy to adjust once you remember how to work the automations, and easy to change any of the individual checklists. We probably still only use a small percentage of what the program can do. It's probably even better than I know!

Pros

One of the best things about Trello is also one of the most complex things and that is the automations. Once you have all the automation set up, it's a beautiful thing, however setting them up is an absolute drag. Like I say though, once it's done, it is seamless. I love it. Otherwise the software is extremely easy to use, the checklists are easy to make, the workflow is easy to follow and it's so easy for different people to know what their tasks are and easy for them to complete them and Mark them done. Very happy that we gave Trello a try. For most users the free version is probably enough so it's great value also!

Cons

Everything is great except setting up those automations. It's just so complicated. Maybe for someone very advanced in computers it would be easy, however I can't even imagine it. I'm a fairly advanced user however this was very difficult.

monday sales CRM

Reasons for Switching to Trello

The free trial of Monday and it was so incredibly complicated I gave up. Trello and itself is complicated enough, I didn't need it to be more so. Plus Monday was more expensive.
Simon

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Using Trello for a Digital Agency Start up

Very positive. Easy to use and integrate with other tools through powerups

Pros

This is my Goto for planning projects with my customers. It is zero effort to show a customer how to use it and start collaborating. This in contrast to a tool like Jira is really good for a startup business like mine. I intend to upgrade to premium version but it has been great to get me started.

Cons

Would have liked to be able to trial premium features before making decision. Maybe this is possible but cannot remember.

Zoho Sprints

Cost and easy of use

Reasons for Switching to Trello

Just easier to use in the main and Jira is more expensive with it
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 08/08/2018

advantages of the trello

Trello is a project management tool that makes collaboration simple and, I would say, even fun. The reality is that it serves almost everything, whether you are organizing projects at work, household chores, trips or anything else. Individual cards can contain task lists, images, attachments, delivery dates, color labels and comments from other people who share the board with you. You can have as many boards as you want, use one for "Homework", for example, and another for "World domination plans".
It is likely that you have already realized the potential. The Trello cards are like small post-its on a cork board but in digital format, so you can look at them, share them or add a reminder. You can even create cards via mail.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the way in which we can organize our meetings, pending issues, follow-ups, meetings and, above all, place the status that is basically required to make progress. The options and colors where each person responsible for activity is identified helps you to close the points faster. Trello works very well in my case because I tend to think very visually, so images and color labels work better with my brain than just a text. Although I am a big fan of Evernote to manage a multitude of information, lately I have found myself returning to individual lists written on paper. Trello is a breakthrough of that, it is one of those few applications that achieves a balance between a simple and elegant interface while including very powerful and flexible features. No compliments, however. Let me show you how I and other Trello users are using it as a productivity method.

Cons

What I do not like are the rows one side of the other, where we put the information, it seems very close to one another and for me personally I do not like the appearance, very neutral. The issue is that it is forcing a program to use it for something that it is not. You can also use the notebook to write a novel, but it is not the best tool for it. To organize trips there are tropocientas webs and apps that give a thousand kicks to trello, with suggestions of places, automatic geolocalization, organization by calendar, etc etc etc..To write novels the same, there are webs and applications focused on it, that you hierarchize the information much better, write down ideas, alternative plots, different paths of a story, etc ... come on, what a novel requires, with trello you will organize a micro story as much.

Trello is focused on organizing projects in which many people have their roles, and show the states of those projects.

Everything else, I seem to want to give it a use that is not yours.

Melissa
Melissa
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

You Need this in your Life

I've been using Trello personally for 4 years, and in my biz for just over 2 years.
I keep track of all the tutorials I've found useful (great if I need to do something 5 months later and am not sure what I did the first time), software I'd like to try, as well as keep lists of various software options that essentially solve the same problem. So it's helped me keep track of newer software that I'd like to test out - very useful for my business.

Pros

I love that there is minimal learning curve when starting to use the software. You can use Trello to plan holidays, parties, a wedding, as well as keep your business/work life organised - in other words, the software is so flexible, and can suit almost any use case which involves keeping "bits and pieces" of information together.

Very valuable addition to this software are the power-ups. These are basically connection abilities with other software that you are probably already using (eg, dropbox, google drive, slack, your CRM and customer support systems). This means that you can use Trello as the hub for many business activities, invite your whole team to a project board, and nobody will waste time looking for scraps of paper that they scribbled an idea on during a meeting.

One of my favourite uses of the software is to create a board that documents systems and processes that you follow in your business, and that way, all your standard operating procedures are in one place. This gives you scope to scale your biz, and makes training a new person much easier.

Also great for keeping track of all the ideas you have for personal projects, shopping lists, wishlists, bucket lists.

This software saves hours and keeps you organised.

Cons

I don't have any cons to write about. There are definitely days where I wish more power-ups could be added to boards, and that there wasn't a limit, but I do understand why there are limits - both for focus (you don't want to have more than a few power-ups per board anyway, otherwise things can really become overwhelming) and for software capabilities (integrating more than a few things together at a time can be risky and unstable).

Chaya
Chaya

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Trello - Managing projects sophisticatedly

Trello is becoming one of the most popular project management tools with its facilities like file uploading , adding due dates, color labels . Also Trello can be used with many devices like phones , computers or tablets. These facilities have attracted the users and it has become more popular among the users.

Pros

Trello is a one of the most popular web based project management tool used in these days. Because of its attractive visual and high adaptability it has become more and more popular. Through Trello people wo are scattered on different geographical areas yet working on the same project can get together and continue their work without any obstacles. The application provides the ability to transfer files among the team members and users can put cards to mark the work to do. Also each card is assigned a color label according to the priority of each task. Because of the colored label facility users may not miss dead lines. When a card is created user is given a chance to add due date . When the time is close color of the card turns in to yellow and once the date is passed it will automatically turn in to red. This method helps the user not to miss the dead lines. Also Trello can be used on many platforms like computers , tablets and even on the phones.

Cons

In order to use Trello users need to have a proper internet connection. Without a proper network connection users cannot use the application. Trello is more suitable for simple projects with in a small scale. It is not suitable for big projects with many teams . Users can only upload files up to 10MB for each attachment. Files bigger than 10MB cannot be upload if you are a basic member. Only business class and gold members can attach files up to 250MB.

Nancy
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

Great team collaboration and organization tool

I am a beginner at Trello, so have not investigated all the functionality. That being said, I can envision, with proper licensing, utilizing Trello daily in my job, home, home business, and travel.

A software vendor managing a new implementation developed a sort of scrum board with user stories, where we can post questions/concerns we come upon during the implementation life cycle. In addition to using a basic "post-it note" type board, I was very easily able to create a full series of test scripts and assign team members within the first 30 minutes of use. MUCH more elegant than a giant workbook!

Browsing templates, I found a trip planner for Paris, which is where I plan to take my granddaughter next summer. I was effortlessly able to change the itinerary and edit embedded link to the Skyscanner power-up to point to our home airport and actual dates. My granddaughter is a member, so when she sees or thinks of something she wants to do, she can add a card or link to our trip board.

Recently my business partner for our part-time Etsy shop sent a link to a Trello board template for inventory keeping, so after the holidays, we plan to start developing this for our shop.

This is a fantastic tool to keep on track and take away the pain of sorting through so many activities, tasks, to-do's, plans, etc. Two thumbs up!

Pros

Cloud based - available 24/7 without having to VPN in to a server that stores Project docs.
Flexible - create test scripts, PM tasks/timelines, to-do lists, trip planning, inventory
Fun - allows switching backgrounds, cute stickers, set reminders, embed links and maps, allows users to give it a personal touch and flair
Easy - simple to use, with many templates available online. The seems to be no limit to the the uses one can imagine for this product.
5S - Eliminates the need for post-its and binders full of scribbled notes - just add a note/task/card and it is there in the cloud, accessible with a click for future reference.

Cons

The only setback I have experienced is that an upgrade to 'business class' is required to utilize more than one "Power-up," per board. 'Power ups' are free add-ons different functions and enhancements and embedded links to maps, travel sites, calendars, etc.. I have not yet approached my company to purchase an upgrade, since I do not know who would use these multi-power-upped boards that would require additional 'business class' licenses. We ran in to this with PowerBI as well - great if there are only a few using, but the costs quickly accumulate once users see how greatly this would impact their work efforts.

Without the power-up, I cannot get dates on tasks within a card to update automatically when changing the beginning date, because there does not seem to be a standard dependency/gantt feature like there is in Project.

Kim
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Hello Trello 👋

Pros

Trello is really the best, inexpensive project management tool you could ask for. Edits happen in real- time. Assigning team members and due dates are simple with the Kanban cards and Planyway calendar. In- platform reminders work flawlessly. Teaching project progress is easy for simple projects.

Cons

The one main drawback would be that there are a lot of plugins available to make more features and apps available (calendars, etc. ). This can be good, but sometimes can take you a little off course, since you have to generally leave the main Trello board and experience to access the extension features. It would be fantastic if more of the extension features were just built into the platform itself.

This next part isn't so much a negative, but more of a heads-up as you start getting into complex projects with more moving parts. Unless you upgrade to a heavier duty business plan, tracking milestones for each card is tough. Example: your project has 3 parts. Each part requires 2 people to do 3 tasks each. Without the paid plan, it's tough to track who's assigned to which specific step for which specific due date without creating a separate card for each task. To assign due dates to each, you're now looking at tracking progress across 18 individual cards on the free plan. You can use a checklist, but can't assign due dates to the individual milestones/ tasks unless you're on the free plan.

They have to make money (I fully get and support that!). Just know that as your projects grow in complexity, the amount you have to spend may grow with it. Not always, but sometimes.

With that said, they are still the cheapest, somewhat full-featured project management tool that you can jump right into and begin using.

Jack

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

One of the best task management platforms

Trello has proven to be a versatile and reliable tool for managing team tasks and projects, and it has helped us stay organized and efficient. For instance, we used Trello to manage our product development process, which involved multiple teams working on different aspects of the product. With Trello, they were able to create boards for each team, assign tasks, and track progress, which helped them stay on schedule and meet their deadlines.

Pros

Trello is a fantastic tool for team and task management due to its excellent features and intuitive user interface. One of the most significant advantages of Trello is the ability to create boards and lists, which makes organizing tasks and projects incredibly straightforward. This feature allows teams to track progress and collaborate more efficiently.Another essential feature of Trello is the ability to assign tasks to team members, set due dates, and add comments. This feature allows for clear communication and accountability within the team, ensuring that everyone knows their responsibilities and deadlines.Furthermore, Trello also offers integration with other apps, such as Google Drive and Slack, making it a versatile tool for managing team tasks and projects. Additionally, Trello is available on multiple platforms, including desktop and mobile, allowing for easy access and collaboration on the go.In conclusion, Trello is an excellent product for team and task management due to its user-friendly interface, organization features, communication tools, and integration capabilities.

Cons

However, one disadvantage of Trello is the paywall for individual users who want access to premium features. While the price may not be high for businesses, it can be a barrier for small teams or individual users who want to take full advantage of Trello's capabilities. Nonetheless, for businesses and larger teams, the cost is a minor expense compared to the benefits and efficiency that Trello offers.

Nathan
Nathan

Reviewed on 22/10/2018

The good, the not so good and all of Trello

Pros

Trello is an easy to use to-do list/project management app. After being introduced to it 3 years ago, its the one todo list app that I keep coming back to.

1) The intuitive design of Trello makes it easy to get started. Its functions just work, whether its drag and drop, moving cards across lists, or setting up boards, you can easily get started using Trello in minutes. Trello's simplicity aids in its overall feel and use.
2) Trello's cards & lists allow you to really go in depth with project planning. While other platforms may have to do lists of sorts, with Trello's you get a checklist for each card, which can be a task with sub tasks. The use of the boards and lists also helps for those that need deep project management features
3) Trello has some hidden gems such as free downloadable boards, a Calendar view for lists vs using the standard board view, Power Ups and easy integration with email, shortcuts and more. You can use Trello to manage projects in many different ways. I like to think of it as a Swiss Army knife for Project Management.
4) Its mostly free. Its hard to really beat free stuff and Trello is right up there. Most features can be used without paying so thats really great.

Cons

My only gripes with Trello are:
1) The lack of new features in a while. It feels like the only progress of Trello is coming from Power Ups.
2) I tend to whine a lot about mobile app support and while I feel the current versions are sufficient, but the lack of a dedicated Apple Watch app for example is a bummer. To Do list apps like Things have apps for every platform including Apple Watch.
3) Trello is great for smaller teams but if you have a large team collaborating on Trello can be cumbersome.