Platinum system Reviews

About Platinum system

Platinum System is a Windows-based software that helps chiropractic medical practices streamline operations related to insurance billing, business performance tracking, payment processing and more on a centralized platform. It...

4.2
4.2

Browse Platinum system Reviews

Christopher
Christopher

Reviewed on 18/12/2017

It makes it so easy to manage records, track care, take notes and keep the flow in the office.

Pros

I like the ease of use and navigation. It has also been really easy to have someone on the phone figuring out what is going on when things aren't going the way I feel they should and when it is user error the support does not make me feel stupid. It is also really easy to figure out how to do certain tasks with the software.

Cons

I do not use the software to its fullest capacity, but there are some things that my wife has told me that she wish were easier when it came to scheduling out appointments for people and moving appointments around. She used to use a different software and liked the way that certain things were set up.

Response from Platinum System

Dr Buccieri thank you for your great and honest review. Be on the look out for a new Interface and Features to make things even easier to use ..Coming Soon!!!

Miranda

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

A leap well taken

Our business is new to Platinum but we could not recommend it highly enough to chiropractic offices! Credit cards, insurances, code-scan check ins, and so much more. Platinum has your back in so many ways!

Pros

Simplified and streamlined in the best possible ways. Keeping all our patient information in one place, easy to access, and with significantly less steps and overall fuss as other softwares used in chiropractic offices.

Cons

The roughest thing about this software for people who are changing over from another is the look and style of the screens. It's a very outdated for such a stellar working soft ware and can sometimes feel overwhelming for the lack of things we've come so accustomed to like fonts, tabs, color blocking, etc.

Response from Platinum System

Miranda, thank you for your review. You will see a new look coming from Platinum soon.

Replied 25/02/2020
Mateo

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

Platinum System Review

I am personally not happy with platinum in helping reach clients satisfaction. Their customer service is not good, they constantly blame problems on anything and everyone else but themselves, PRIOR to actually looking at the problem. Not sure if that is part of the training or not. They installed incorrectly 3 separate times for my office. No compensation was offered for my loss of time or frustration during this time. I have seen nothing really showing me they actually care about their clients. If there was a better product out there right now for high volume office, I would not hesitate to switch

Pros

It's ability to manage high volume and using the space bar and tab key to lock and unlock the system

Cons

Their are a lot of clear easy updates that need to be made to make the system easier to use and much more functional. The fact that we can't copy and paste stop managers is something that is a night mare. We can't control click on multiple associated documents to send or export. We can't connect a wireless scanner to any computer with platinum on it. When you record someones audio file you have to exit out of a small box 7 times. Lots of small easy fixes that save us a ton of time.

Response from Platinum System

Dr. Mateo, thank you for your review. We are working on the features you have described. Also when you record a voice that message can be removed. Many new things are coming to Platinum we think you will like.

Replied 05/02/2020

Top Platinum system Alternatives

Heather

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

Amazing customer service

For the first contact, our customer service with Platinum has been amazing. They are prompt and through.

Pros

Customer service can not be beat! Easy to use software. We love Trish, who takes care of all our insurance billing.

Cons

No inventory capabilities. We carry supplements, so this would be a nice feature.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your kind words.

Replied 15/07/2019
Felicia

Reviewed on 21/07/2019

Great Chiropractic Software

We are a high volume growing office and it allows us to perform that with ease.

Pros

I love all of the shortcut keys. Once you learn it, you can get to all sorts of pages and features by typing a few keys.

Cons

There is a definite learning curve. I also don't like that there are certain things that you can't delete after they've been entered.

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

Ease of use, great performance, doesn't get bogged down with saving notes in a high volume practice.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you Dr. Houk, we are pleased to be a part of your successful growing practice.

Replied 23/07/2019
Kevin

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

My Exeprience with Platinum

Pros

Very easy to use. The customer service center responds quickly and walks you through step by step, making it very easy to operate. Billing is very easy.

Cons

It is a bit more on the expensive end of pricing.

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

It seemed as if integrating the insurance billing was an easier process.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your review, we pride ourselves on making support the best in the industry.

Replied 15/07/2019
Devon

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

Overall it's been positive. A fair amount of problems have been frustrating.

Pros

It can do a lot of things, I like the functionality of it. It does well for high-volume offices. I like that it's not cloud-based.

Cons

The approved vendors has been a terrible idea. It has been positioned as a security thing, but it's been made clear to me as a customer that having "approved vendors" is basically extorting money from the approved vendors. You give people 2 options for CC processing or CRM software. That's not okay. Customers should be able to choose their own vendors for those needs. Not to mention, Platinum is sold as a software that supports text messaging, but it really doesn't. Customers have to pay money for an approved vendor to do it. It seems like a false advertisement of the software's capabilities.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your great review. We do offer Text messaging and also Email capabilities within the system having the approved Vendors offer a variety of options to choose from. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface and features coming soon!!!

Val

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

I've used this for over 5 years. So many parts of this system make life easy.

Ease of billing

Pros

Most of the time, it's a 1-click to get something done. It's easy to teach to new employees. The daily indexing & back-up is a life-send.

Cons

Right now since they switch to only being able to use 2 credit card companies, the company we chose stinks. The machine consistently stops communicating with Platinum. We've called numerous times and it fixes it until it stops communicating again. We absolutely never had this problem with the previous merchant service.
When I've called Platinum, I get a "pass the buck" type answer where they want us to call the merchant services first. Platinum was the one who insisted we had to change the way the processing was handled.
We're pretty annoyed about the whole situation.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your honest review. We are currently working on new integrations. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

Tyler

Reviewed on 14/07/2019

Platinum System Review

Pros

It is integrated with billing and EHR notes. The help line does well with resolving issues.

Cons

I paid a lot of money up front, and now I have a monthly service contract. They do not seem to improve their software, they team up with other companies that you have to pay extra for. I pay another company for messaging and reminders for appointments of $400 a month. When I signed up there was no general manual for use of software, which would be helpful as a reference to better understand why you are calling their help line.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your review. We are coming out with our own messing very soon also the manual is the F1 key or you can click on the ? at the top of the page.

Replied 17/07/2019
Tygue

Reviewed on 10/08/2023

Fully supported out practice for 5+ years

We really enjoyed using platinum. Though we’ve decided to go a different direction with our new practice, they were considered closely.

Pros

Though not perfect, everything was easy to use in one place. We didn’t need multiple monitors or windows.

Cons

Billing was an expensive % cut and we felt that the follow up could be much better.Tech support was based out of Barbados and could be tricky with communication at times.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for review. Be on the lookout for our new software PLATINUM2.0, we think you are going to be very impressed.

Replied 11/08/2023
Kristen

Reviewed on 14/12/2017

Platinum customer service is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, every single representative is awesome.

This makes my job easier, as I work for a private practice with only 2 employees. Without Platinum we would need at least 3 more employees for all we do.

The actual system is very easy to use, after training or time getting used to it. If I do ever have a problem customer service/ IT solves it every single time, they've even gone beyond their job and helped me with basic comp

Pros

Easy to use, Tutorial available instantly, and Customer service reps always ACCURATE & friendly. Platinum has truly made all of my daily tasks easy and thorough. Anytime I have a question or problem I call the service line and one of the reps solves my problem or answers my question within seconds. The best part is how genuinely KIND and helpful they are.

Response from Platinum System

Thanks Dr Rosas for your honest review, glad to see you are happy with our program and the service we offer here. Just a heads up to be on the look out for our new features coming soon!!! Any queries feel free to reach out to the support team :)

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Mostly satisfied

Favorable: I would do it all again, and I will likely stay with platinum systems forever. Mostly because my mentors and colleagues use the software, and can help me out via text or quick phone call as needed.

Pros

overall Fits my needs 95%.
100% integrates with other platforms that our office uses (like SKED and FORTIS), this is why I will always use platinum over any other EHR.
It is not over-complex, so that I can train my staff to use this program, even if they lack depth of computer skills
nice customer service every time we call in.

Cons

The price is too much in my opinion. Customer support is very helpful, but now you have to pay a lot for it, and it is not accessible simply by paying for the software usage itself. Also, the capability to run reports and queries is nice, and more standard reports and queries should be included in the software basic packages. The ability to create customized reports and queries is actually quite difficult at the moment.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your review.

Cash

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Platinum user for 8 yers

Overall I love platinum. I've looked at other software and most don't compare.

Pros

Its overall functions, from booking, ehr, and the ability to take compliant notes in a short amount of time.

Cons

Doesn't integrate with my digital xray so we have to manually move them into platinum.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your review.

Nicole

Reviewed on 14/12/2017

My experience with Platinun is ok. It's streamlines the patient process but can be difficult...

Pros

platinum has streamlined our patient visit and the insurance billing is pretty good. You can run just about any report you can think of and track long term stats and trends in the practice.

Cons

It's not very user friendly and you always have to wait for a representative to call you back. Also in the beginning the representatives had very strong accents and it was hard to understand them.

Response from Platinum System

Dr. Bonner, thank you for your review. Be sure to check our training videos on our website which will assist with new staff. Our support team tries to answer all calls live and we try to call all clients that leave a message back within 30 min. We now also have a secret Facebook page that is monitored for support questions and you can contact us through our website. If that is still not enough you have my personal cell phone.

Replied 15/12/2017
Allison

Reviewed on 13/07/2019

Great software

My overall experience has been great. Customer service is always helpful, the billing department gets back to me in a timely manner and any problems I have encountered were cleared up quickly.

Pros

This software is easy to use and comes with great training videos. Customer support is great and always available. The software has so many different functions and can be customized to your needs.

Cons

It is easy to add people to the calendar but you cannot take them off and it messes with your statistics for that day.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your review Allison, it is great to work with your office.

Replied 16/07/2019

Reviewed on 13/07/2019

Platinum Complete

I have been using Platinum for 14 years. Because you design your own format and context you can streamline your procedures and notes to customize your office.
Your notes are unique to you and if you take the time to set the up correctly they will run smoothly for you and represent your office and our great profession appropriately.

Pros

I was able to design and facilitate my own style of note taking.
I have tweaked and changed my original as well as added new features all on my own without help or expense.
I’m also in the process of a new design.

Cons

I really have no real complaints or cons at all.
It will take time to set them up the way you want. So do your homework and make them right.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your review and your support Dr. Fields.

Replied 16/07/2019

Reviewed on 15/01/2018

Platinum is a powerful tool that we rely on, day in and day out.

Pros

Platinum allows us to leverage technology in our office unlike many other EHR systems. The calling module, along with it's partnerships with SKED and Fortis, allows us to run our office seamlessly from scheduling to daily operations to running payments. Paired with the incredible support, this product is perfect for any size practice.

Cons

Although Platinum is a powerful program, it lacks in intuitive design for the new user. Training your team member in Platinum can be slow to start.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your great review we currently have training videos on our website which can be used during the course of the training for the new employee. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

Shaun
  • Industry: Public Safety

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

Chiropractic software review

Overall experience is positive with platinum.

Pros

I like the automation, the ease of use has been awesome. Learning the system was very easy. The other companies that I use that have to link to platinum have been happy with partnering the different aps.

Cons

We had a lot of trouble in the billing department. There were a lot of mistakes we are still paying for. There has been a lot of claims billed wrong and we didn't know until it was too late to rebill the proper was. The loss was very substantial. We since have hired a new billing company that is continuing to find mistakes on entering the insurance and wrong addresses. Customer service has improved. We had a lot of trouble with platinum not taking any ownership of mistakes. Now it seems to be better.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your review and your feedback.

Replied 06/08/2019
Laura

Reviewed on 15/12/2017

Platinum system is good not great. The software is slow and not flexible.

It is a comprehensive billing and scheduling tool.

Pros

The schedule is clear and easy to read. The fact that I have to add more characters to the pros section to submit is ridiculous.

Cons

The query/reporting tools have very limited capabilities. The system is slow and takes several seconds to complete a requested transactions. Stop managers need more space for comments.

Response from Platinum System

Laura Baker thank you for your honest review. Slowness can be due to many variables we would be glad to work with you and verifying what might be causing the delays one of our agents can reach out to you to take a closer look into this and have you running at full capacity also greater things are coming look out for a new Platinum interface and new features.

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Very Happy

Pleasant

Pros

I love this software. Makes my day much easier. Several friends recommended it and I am glad they did. Yet to use it to its potential.

Cons

nothing other than this form will not accept my answer

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

TGI sold out to chirotouch

Friend recommended

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your review.

Allison

Reviewed on 14/12/2017

Platinum staff is very quick to help and resolve any issues

Pros

Efficiency at the front desk is way better since implementing Platinum. It can do everything and the tasks we couldn't figure out on our own we just called Platinum and they figured it out for us.

Cons

I wish the Billing side of the software applied patient payments to specific dates of service versus just having a running tab. Statements are not in the best format and have a lot of non-necessary information on them.

Response from Platinum System

Allison, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear your efficiency is much better now. For your statements let us know as their is a customized statement where you can pick what the patients sees.

Replied 15/12/2017
Veronica
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 17/01/2019

Beyond disappointed with customer service after over 14 years of useage and fully paying off...

After being a client of platinum systems for over 14 years and having fully paid for the system, customer service was unwilling to answer even the most basic of questions for us today. Where is the loyalty to ongoing customers, if we treaeted our clients/patients like this we would no longer be in business. Very poor show Platinum

Pros

with paperless with swipe card system....

Cons

Inconsistency of platinum, reguarly freezes and breaks down.

Response from Platinum System

Dr. Hope I am sorry you are having issues with your system. We can be reached by email as well as chat and phone. I know being in the UK the hours may be a little challenging but we want to make sure your system is up and running.

Replied 08/07/2019
Michele

Reviewed on 27/07/2019

Platinum Review

Pros

Patient calendar, integrated credit card processors, customer service

Cons

When we cannot fix a problem and it’s “just a normal glitch” and no way to fix the provlem

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

Best for high volume practices

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your review.

Trish

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

Not Recommended

Do not recommend. It was very difficult to use.

Pros

It did have the capability to integrate with Review Wave which allowed us to book online appointments.

Cons

It is not in the Cloud - which is absolutely ridiculous and made our job VERY difficult. It was quirky and had a lot of technical issues constantly. Their customer service was horrible. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Response from Platinum System

Trish, we are sorry you feel this way. Platinum does have the capability to integrate with Review Wave and we are launching our cloud version in August of 23.

Replied 27/04/2023
Drew

Reviewed on 20/12/2017

Top notch service!

Pros

The software allows ease of use for both the doctor and the chiropractic assistants. There are many shortcuts available to make notes quick and easy. Our office loves Platinum!

Cons

Sometimes it can seem overwhelming to our CA who just started with us. After doing some more training with her, she seems to follow along much better.

Response from Platinum System

Thank you for your great review we currently have training videos on our website which can be used during the course of the training for the new employee. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface and Features coming soon!!!