About Striven

Striven is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution suitable for many industries and organizations of all sizes. It offers features for accounting, inventory management, human resources, customer relationship...

Browse Striven Reviews

48 of 122,688 reviews
David C.

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

One Shop Stop for Running our Distribution Business

The efficiency and time saved (increase productivity and professionalism) being able to leverage the e-doc storage capabilities, improved and increase sale force productivity through the sales pipeline management and the integration of an accounting package with all the other needs of a small business like our makes us a huge fan of this software and company. The value blows anything else we have ever tried in the 30 years of being in the automotive industry and distribution.

Pros

Integration of an Accounting System, CRM, Customer Portal and electronic data filing system.

Cons

While they are consistently making marked improves ever couple of months to the user interface, there's still quirky things in various modules that aren't as intuitive as they could be.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Striven

QB was one dimensional and we need to update our internal process, improve record retrieval and retention and improve or sales departments close ratio--no of which QB had a solution.

Reasons for Switching to Striven

Value, customer support and ease of use.
Orion H.

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

Extremely Robust and Dynamic

Everyone within the company has been extremely helpful and responsive. The different departments worked very well together to pass along information that had been given so that our company did not have to constantly repeat information for the integration. They answer our questions quickly and accurately and we have had essentially zero hiccups along the way.

Pros

This software has everything a business would need all in one place. Too many times do companies find themselves needing a handful of different software programs to organize their different departments. Striven takes all those major departments and stores it in one place, which makes it significantly easier to track, organize, and provide the information needed.

Cons

There are so many features it can be a bit intimidating to learn for a user who is used to much less.

NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Striven

Our parent company is an automotive dealer, which used dealership accounting to manage our books. This was not conducive to our needs and was grossly overpriced for far less options. We broke away from the parent company and we needed our own software. Striven offers that and much more.

Reasons for Switching to Striven

Timeliness, responsiveness, and most importantly, cost.
Dustyn M.

Very Easy to Use

Pros

The inventory management system that Striven has developed has made it very easy for us to process, ship and bill orders in a seamless and efficient manner.

Cons

The reporting in Striven is not great but they have it on their roadmap to develop and redesign their reporting.

Top Striven Alternatives

Alessandro N.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Striven is a little know powerhouse for your small business

Striven has been such a pleasure to work with. Their staff is extremely helpful and responsive. You almost get to know them and they feel like part of your own company at times. Great people to work with.

Pros

The software is customisable so as to fit your particular business. Our business has many variables and parts, and we were able to get Striven to do what other bigger system were not able to....at a fraction of the price.

Cons

None really. There could be some better interfaces and some easier customisations, but overall, there are no real cons with regards to our experience.

April P.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

Critical Component of Our Business

We have been using Striven for 5+ years and are very happy with it and have recommended several to use the platform. Overall, it is a very solid product to use as a CRM, accounting, and communication platform for any business.

Pros

Striven is very user friendly and easy to use. I like how easy it is to invoice, receive payments, email customers, etc. We use it everyday in our business and would be lost without it.

Cons

Although I know the upgrades are necessary to continually improve, I sometimes feel like I have to relearn things or figure out where this or that went after an update.

Kristina G.

Reviewed on 25/03/2020

Multi Use Product

I have had a great experience working with Striven. Working with the team is easy. They are open to suggestions and willing to share ideas for enhancements.

Pros

The ability to have my HR, Customer Service and Finance needs handled all in one platform. I can limit access within the settings so each team is only viewing what is absolutely necessary. The constant enhancements that always being done to improve the software.

Cons

Limitations with reporting and ability to search can be cumbersome.

Rob F.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 17/01/2019

BUSINESS REVIEW

We have been business partners with Miles Technologies for a number of years. One area of struggle we had was with financial reporting. We worked very closely with the customer representative and his team and are experiencing tremendous success with the BUSINESS system. We were successful in incorporating our multiple lines of business lines into the BUSINESS system and have seen improvements in our processes. We continue to work with Miles Technologies in improving our day -to-day activities within our organization.

Pros

Flexibility and support within the BUSINESS system.

Cons

Downloading reports into Excel, no formulas for totals.

Brenda S.

Ease of use

I am very pleased with my experiences with Striven

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and navigate

Cons

I have no complaints. I am very pleased with how Striven works as well as the customer service.

Brennan S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Solid Service

Pros

It’s a fairly easy to use product that is reliable

Cons

Interface is occasionally difficult to navigate but mostly no complaints

Mike F.

Striven User

Pros

does an ok job at storing files and handling security

Cons

Less friendly SharePoint which could easily be replaced by SP which is offered in all Microsoft licenses

Blake E.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Excellent, Comprehensive ERP

We on-boarded with striven in the summer of 2019. Getting the data out of our previous system was the largest hurdle. This is a well ran tech company, it is unlike most software in which you have no or limited support. Striven will help get it set-up and operational.

Pros

Striven is an agile accounting and ERP system. It has the accounting features you need, but also adds project management via tasks and project management tools. Further, customer relationships can be managed via the CRM tool as well as automated and triggered email blasts. The inventory system allows for a detailed BOM, but gives flexibility to adjust values as needed. Its a great system.

Cons

This software does everything, really. With that comes at a price of getting familiar with the system. It took our staff some time to learn where everything is. The menu is well thought out, but when you have a high amount of features, you have to learn where everything is at before you can zoom around the system with speed.

Garrett N.

Scheduled For Greatness

Striven is a great inventory & accounting web based application for companies of all sizes.

Pros

Striven has a variety of REST APIs that make integrating with other software and/or processes relatively easy.

Cons

Striven is constantly changing and getting better, but often times with updates, has unforeseen issues.

Majeda G.
  • Industry: Human Resources

FUNCTIONAL

Pros

THE PLATFORM IS EASY TO NAVIGATE AND HAS ALL THE FEATURES AN OFFICE NNEDS FOR SALES AND CRM

Cons

EMAIL INTEGRATION WITH OTHER APPLICATION

HubSpot CRM

COST AND EFFICIENCY

Bitrix24

COST
Lauren M.

Reviewed on 13/08/2021

Very easy to navigate

Pros

It's very easy to access and convey information.

Cons

I can't think of anything, honestly it does everything I need it to

Thomas G.
  • Used for 2+ years

Striven Review - TG

Pros

I enjoy the centralization of key business aspects such as engagement listings, accounting capacity and the ability to personalize the layout.

Cons

I should ask work colleagues about removing prior engagement project banners

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Easy to use software for employee HR needs

Pros

Being able to access all of my onboarding necessities in one place made my hiring process extremely easy. It helps me keep track of tasks and also to find my fellow employee contacts with ease.

Cons

Sometimes, the search bar would not return what I needed, but I was able to find the same file manually searching through folders.

Lauren P.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Striven for Resource Management

Pros

Striven has been an invaluable resource for our team with respect to scheduling our consulting resources. We also use it as a central hub for all things HR-related since it is a system used frequently by our teams.

Cons

User Interface could be more streamlined and modern looking.

Ben F.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Flexible, excellent pound for pound value

Ultimately the best value provided by Striven is their personnel. The customer service of Striven is excellent.

Pros

What sold me on this product is the flexibility that it offers.

Cons

The depth of Striven can be intimidating and at times difficult to navigate.

Gwendolyn P.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

STRIVEN MAKES IT SIMPLER

Overall my experience using Striven means I have less to worry about and gives me ease of mind, knowing that every month my company's needs are met. Striven maintains and manages my account.

Pros

The use of Striven software is easy to use and uncomplicated. Instructions for navigating through the platform are clear & simple, fast and responsive.

Cons

I found no issues or difficulty with the Striven software.

Andre B.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Easy to use....

Pros

Easy to find documents that my employer has published. Search function works well also.

Cons

User interface could maybe be enhanced to provide a more modern feel.

Robert K.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 14/04/2020

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Striven has been excellent whenever I needed assistance. Their customer service is leaps and bounds above others.

Pros

Complete Package and
Tell your boss that you have more employees that communicate with your customers without out a fee than Microsoft and Google combined.

Cons

Initial Setup tedious but necessary but once completed it was easy to use.

Stella B.

Reviewed on 02/09/2021

Easy to use, a bit hard to naviagte.

Pros

I enjoy the overall presentation and ease of access.

Cons

Navigation for online forms is clunky, and it is difficult to find exactly what you need- where I cannot search for the exact e-mail that submitted the form, and I end up having to sift through all of the forms in between.

Ashley P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

Far beyond our expectations

The staff have been wonderful to work with. They are very direct with there vision, feature capability, and direction of software. There support team have been very crucial in helping us get started with our migration. The overall software has been very well developed and functionality has already saved hours of time in our day to day operations.

Pros

I love the customization of this software. I can treat any report that narrows down exactly the info I need for invoicing, quoting, part management and more. In the few short months we have used it and very little training I have been able to navigate this system and save myself hours of unnecessary data entry. The ease of use and import has been a huge highlight to this software. They are constantly putting forth effort to make this software improved in function and reliability.

Cons

Consistency within features that do not go parallel through out the software. Some of the reports could have cross data to give a more comprehensive report however they said this maybe in a future feature release. Reports are still extremely powerful.

Craig V.

Reviewed on 09/04/2020

Software To Get You To A Higher Level

The ability to share information with our field technicians and for the same to be able to share with management has taken has to a new level in the way we operate.

Pros

I really think the best feature of Striven is the cloud based platform that any of our users can access from multiple devices.

Cons

Search functionality is erratic. We can make an entry and then do a search for the same and then won't be able to find it.

Mitch N.

Striven Getting Better with each UP

Striven has been great for us in every area of our business. Because of Striven we have automated so many processes that in the past required employee intervention.

Overall I would say that I'm excited that we are using Striven and that it has the bandwidth to support our business for years to come.

Pros

Striven is a compete ERP. It handles all aspects of business management and is easy to automate.

Cons

Striven is growing not only in users but in processes that provide. Since its cloud based it has had growing pains as far as speed is concern. Sometimes it slows down. The Striven Team is on it and making performance improvements as I write this. They are committed group of people and say what they do and do what they say.