DealerCenter Reviews

About DealerCenter

DealerCenter is a cloud-based dealer management system designed to help small to large businesses manage processes related to accounting, customer relationships, auctions, inventory, digital marketing and more. The centralized...

Browse DealerCenter Reviews

1,406 of 1,406 reviews
Brandon Michel
Brandon Michel

Reviewed on 22/12/2017

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why,...

Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Pros

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

Cons

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

Rob

Reviewed on 15/05/2023

The best one stop software shop in the industry

10/10

Pros

I have been using DealerCenter for years now at several different car dealerships. I work as a consultant, and the first thing I always do when I come to a new shop is get everything switched to DealerCenter. They are truly the best one stop shop in the industry and allow me to have seamless processes. Their DMS is probably the best I have ever used, allowing me to submit to all my lenders (including RouteOne and DealerTrack lenders) in one spot as opposed to having to run my business from multiple platforms. I also have been able to save these dealerships a lot of money by switching them from 700 credit to DealerCenter for their credit pulls. Easily the most affordable in the industry. Bravo DealerCenter! And thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all you do! You are an invaluable asset to my business.

Cons

I wish they had more lender options for Arkansas

Anthony

Reviewed on 23/11/2016

Terrible customer service and the 2.0 version is terrible and not user friendly

I loved this program when i 1st got it. It was easy to use and rarely had any problems. Since the new version came out its been nothing but problem after problem and it is not user friendly at all. To do the most basic tasks you have to call customer support, which is terrible, and wait for them to figure it out. Often I end up figuring how to do it before they do. My service rep has no clue how to do the most basics of tasks and I get frustrated every time I call. Often I have to call and or email several times to get one thing fixed, and sometimes 4 or 5 times about the same issue. There is a lot of stuff you can do with it now, and i think most of it is a good idea and I would hate to have to do it, but i'm starting to look at other bhph software. It has a lot of features, but its more Unnecessarily complicated and I always have to call to figure out the special trick to do what i need to do. I just don't want to deal with dealercenter anymore.

Pros

Lots of great features

Cons

Nobody an figure out how to use it including their own support

Top DealerCenter Alternatives

Dusty

Reviewed on 21/12/2023

Dusty Miller

Love it and will continue to use it as our primary source for several processes

Pros

a lot of valuable information in one location

Cons

You haven't added AI features yet but I'm sure they are coming

Gary

Reviewed on 07/05/2020

Impressive

I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days.
In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air.
A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value.
All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

Donnie

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

The rep Rocks!

My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Pros

The convenience of everything being in one place

Cons

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Auto/Mate, Dealertrack DMS and Carsforsale.com

Reasons for Choosing DealerCenter

Moved to a smaller lot and the price point combined with features having the ability to keep most things in one place was big

Reasons for Switching to DealerCenter

Had a great relationship with previous account manager who was AMAZING and that's honestly what brought me back. I have been considering other options for our DMS, CRM, and Website recently now that we are growing but my new Rep has been great so far so we will see what we can resolve first. I am looking forward to working with her and hoping it all works out
Harvey

Reviewed on 06/02/2023

Dealercenter Changed my business

My overall experience has been awesome! [sensitive content hidden] is my sales rep and I love her to pieces! She has been essential to my growth and knowledge with the software. She's really the reason I've expanded the tools that I use including Routeone and out of state titling practices.

Pros

I Love my website and how easy it is to manager inventory on the dealercenter homepage and app. I also love the fact that customers can submit applications via my website for an easier sales process.

Cons

Prices is my least favorite factor but I love the software.

Summer

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Dealer Center website

Positive

Pros

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Cons

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

Sean

Reviewed on 24/06/2020

Very good DMS with constant updates to make it even better

Pros

This software allows us to do nearly everything without having to rely on other products. Integration is almost seamless with carfax, Quickbooks, autocheck, auction houses, and the list goes on.

Cons

You do pay quite a bit for the packages but we believe it is worth it.

Anees

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

DealerCenter tool

Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been positive... easy to use & great customer support

Pros

The software enables me to manage my business from a single application

Cons

Currently I'm unable to manage Facebook Marketplace leads, although they are currently rolling out their solution.

Frazer and Dealer Car Search

Reasons for Switching to DealerCenter

One stop shop for my entire business + they have a top-notch CRM tool.

Reviewed on 28/03/2023

A must for every dealership.

My overall experience been outstanding! [sensitive content hidden] did an amazing job and this level of excellence is being continued by [sensitive content hidden] has done an outstanding job on our website.

Pros

The reports are easy to navigate and friendly on the eyes. The system overall is very intuitive and easy to teach new hires. We have almost every single (most important) items activated. DMS; CRM; Credit Pulls; Website; Inventory Export to 3rd party website. We are very please with the system overall.

Cons

Still too much geared towards WFS; WFI and 'preferred' lenders. Customer 'support' in the Philippines from time to time.

Dan

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Great Dealer Suite of options to run every type of dealership

Overall a great product that has more positives than negatives. Local account representatives are US based in Los Angeles and they are spectacular to deal with. When you need tech support, you'll have some headaches as they are based in India. Indian support crew are very professional, but often times I find it that they do not understand the issues.

Pros

Endless features. Dealercenter is a la carte so you can sign up for whatever you want. We are currently signed up with their booking feature, history reports, CRM, DMS etc. All of their software has become much easier to use and they are slowly making it more graphics oriented. The CRM and DMS are priceless features that allow you to run your every day dealer operations.

Cons

The CRM has issues when responding to leads. A lot of times we receive leads coming from 3rd parties and replying to those leads through the CRM can be a headache as it isn't as simple as hitting reply. A lot of times you need to copy the email address of the client and start a new email chain as the received email will only respond to the 3rd party generic lead.

Reviewed on 21/10/2017

Great

I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

Pros

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

RAMON

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK

Pros

I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

Cons

I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.

Jonathan

Reviewed on 13/03/2017

Great Customer Service & Customer Retention...!!!!

I have had a great customer experience working with Dealer Center. I have been provided with the tools to overcome day to day tasks. We have actually have moved all our business now to Dealer Center and aspire to keep on growing. Customer support representative is what you want to speak to whenever you have any questions or clarification on how the software works. I can say Customer support representative has the skills and knowledge to help you get on board. Not only that he will follow up with you and make sure that you are aware on how to use the system. Thank you very much for helping my business. Lets keep on moving forward.

Pros

You can track your business on the day to day progress. Give access to my sales, finance, and General Manger so everyone can be on the same page.

Cons

Haven't found a flaw that makes me dislike the software.

Leemon

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers.

Pros

Working with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the in's and out's of the software and helps you to be proficient in the use of it. Especially when you are figuring the deal and what will be approved, this is where you make or lose money and it was her help that taught me how to navigate this area proficiently. You can't always get her right away as she has a lot of clients but she will always get back to you and if she knows you are having a problem she with try to work it out so she can be available. You can't ask for any more than that. However, when she sees you have an area that you need help she will make sure that she trains you on those areas.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.

Mahmoud

Reviewed on 23/11/2022

DealerCenter review

Pros

Easy to use for accountingIt allows to create more market

Cons

Not too many drawbacks with the use but it must be improved

Teriellen

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

DealerCenter is the best!

My overall experience has been wonderful!

Pros

What I like the most about DealerCenter is the help I received from team. We've had DC for many years & was not using all the features, but now I learned all that DealeCenter can do for me! I can print window stickers, I set up a fully integrated website & also will be getting a logo made through DealerCenter as well. DealerCenter makes running my business easy & streamlined. I will also will start using DealerCenter to help track my BHPH payments. I'm very excited to start using DealerCenter to run my entire business!

Cons

What I like least about DealerCenter is nothing.

WELMA

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

REVIEW

Pros

EASY TO NAVIGATE, EASY TO ACESS INVENTORY, DEALS AND CUSTOMERS

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE

Gavin

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

Best Inventory Management Program Ever!

Very pleased with Dealer Center. They truly care about giving you the best experience in all categories

Pros

The customer service of Dealer Center is something to be proud of. They go the extra mile to make sure your problems get solved if you have one.

Cons

The only down side is not having the ability to limit notifications for myself on where specific leads go. Despite being the sales manager and having nothing to do with service, I still see all of the service leads that come through the website.

Misty

Reviewed on 25/10/2017

Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable product specialist!!!

Pros

Ease of adding inventory - this area of the software is very appealing
my product rep is amazing!

Cons

The accounting system - debits credits - needs to be more in depth
I do like the bhph feature however I would definitely prefer to have a lot more features added to the accounting program the this feature. Ex: Should I want to add diff late fees, I want it to be classified as late fees, not other etc. -

Carolyn

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

EC CARS

Great experience. Love all incorporations. The ease of use for the customer while on our website. The ease of use on the app and great price!

Pros

How all the products are in one system with a great price. Also customer service, our rep, is amazing. She’s very helpful, polite, and punctual. She responds to emails quickly. She trains great. And she know her products.

Cons

I couple of items aren’t working properly. The auction list and the CRM emails. But even though it is not working support gets on it right away to fix. Unlike other companies.

Kelvin

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

Very easy to use, multiple ways to get around. We love the program. Love how everything synced.

efficiency. efficiency saves time... therefore it saves money.

Pros

we love how we can use the software for our finance, CRM and Desk managing software. and also use it from pretty much everywhere. The support team is also very good. I am very pleased with the service. Whenever I have a question it gets answered the price is unbeatable.

Cons

if I had to put a con on. I would probably say that my most recent clients do show up under my prospects. Its only a select few. Maybe that's something I have to tweek. but that's about it.

Tabitha

Reviewed on 08/12/2017

I am very happy we made the switch! It was a great decision!

I love that it is all inclusive! No more switching back and forth and logging into so many products just to get the same end result!

Pros

We switched to DealerCenter earlier this year and have had great success! I enjoy all of the features and the great customer service. It is so easy to reach out to any number of reps in the company and have someone walk you right though any situation. My current rep, Sate as well as my initial rep Josh have been incredible! It is always like catching up with an old friend whenever we talk. I look forward to the growth of DealerCenter and the new features to come!

Cons

The only thing that I don't just LOVE about the software is that no matter what finance deal you submit, it goes to Westlake. I understand they are partners, but sometimes I know they aren't the right fit for my deal.

Mahmoud

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

DealerCenter review

Pros

I like that DealerCenter staff is very professional and patient

Cons

no complaints about this system at the moment