Carsforsale.com Reviews

About Carsforsale.com

Carsforsale.com is a cloud-based marketing solution, which helps automotive businesses manage multiple lead channels and track conversions. Its key features include document management, photo overlays, appointment scheduling and...

Browse Carsforsale.com Reviews

2,214 of 2,214 reviews
Mercedes
Mercedes

Reviewed on 08/06/2023

Love the Service!

Love the service! Easy to use and very affordable

Pros

The website and integration of third party services is great quality and included!

Cons

Would like to be able to include more BHPH reports and payment history

Taylor

A Great Service for Auto Dealers

In my role, I work with CFS support on a biweekly basis to update content on our website include our customized webpages for our other business departments.

Pros

CFS works for our business to help us manage inventory, market our inventory and attract leads.

Cons

Working with CFS to develop the webpages for our additional departments has been difficult at times. They do not have predetermined templates to work with, so you do have to put in some effort to get the pages where you would like them.

Rich
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

Good price for a product that helps

Great. I use it every day, but they dont update me on new features

Pros

It is easy to use! We love it for website integration

Cons

I feel like they don't keep up with technology

Response from Carsforsale.com

Rich, Thank you for your review. Our team would love to speak to you about any product updates. Please give us a call at (866) 388-9778.

Replied 26/03/2024

Top Carsforsale.com Alternatives

Marion

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

Very Satisfied

Remarkable … I’ll be with Carsforsale until

Pros

Professional layout, easy to use and has everything you need one stop shop

Cons

No complaints I am very satisfied with Carsforsale

DealerCenter

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Too complicated, no quick fix while in the middle of a deal, over priced, too AI driven no customer interaction to get results

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

I’m a small independent business, I just wanted something that could get the job done and that was not difficult to operate

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Great tool and great people!

From day one they have been very helpful in getting setup and any changes I need made.

Pros

Very easy to use and awesome customer service.

Cons

I have no cons for Carsforsale. They have been great to work with.

MILO

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

AUTOLIKAC4SALE

Figure out to generate more leads and people would pay more for this product

Pros

The price point is the only thing I like about this product. We use because the price is right.

Cons

It does not generate many leads but the price makes it worth it.

Anthony

Cheap Effective and Works

Pros

Cheap and Effective it just works no frills for a website with inventory. Best value in auto

Cons

There isn't much to dislike. You know exactly what you're getting, and if that's what you're after, then it's perfect.

Shannon

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

Couldn’t do it without you

Easy

Pros

Invaluable resource, help to keep website updated and enjoy the tools for history and value

Cons

No real draw back, At least none the I have found

DAVID

Reviewed on 29/03/2024

Lepage's Review

Pros

Easy to use, customer support and value.

Cons

When a car is advertised as a "Base" when it has leather and roof but no navigation. Why does it have to say anything? I've brought this up multiple times.

DOUG

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

POWER ON AUTO REVIEW OF CARSFORSALE

OVERALL VERY SATISFIED. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE.

Pros

EASE OF USE. WORKS WITH OUR SOFTWARE OF FRAZER TO CONTROL OUR WEBSITE.

Cons

LIKE TO HAVE MORE CONTROL OF ADJUSTING WEBSITE

Don

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Great productive and easy to use

Pros

Ease of use. It does a great job of keeping my inventory and leads all in one place.

Cons

2 factor on credit apps but I understand it is a necessity

Kyle

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

Used car Dealer

Pros

access to my web site and pictures down loading to cars for sale and wy web site in 1 easy step.

Cons

make it eaiser to connect to social media

Susan

Reviewed on 07/10/2021

Control your inventory with a few clicks

The ability to display the current inventory to the public is a great benefit and a must have in these COVID Pandemic times.

Pros

The software allows you to complete the task of adding new inventory, or editing existing inventory simple. The step by step process assures that you don't forget any of the important details. The ability to scan the VIN barcode and automatically display vehicle specifics is a real time saver.

Cons

The need to input mileage and price for each vehicle when you are displaying "email for price" or "email for mileage is a waste of time. Although the ability to display videos of inventory is available, you have to first publish the video elsewhere and input the URL into CarsForSale, which is too much trouble and time consuming. Being able to instantly take video and upload directly would be very helpful. Additionally I have been unable to find a way to bring a "SOLD" vehicle back into inventory, except to completely reenter everything. If this feature is available it is not clear how to use it.

Josh

Reviewed on 09/04/2020

Best Bang for your Buck

Their Customer service is 5 star very knowledge able and always there to help.

Pros

We are a independent Dealer and for one price we get an amazing website with unbelievable tech support and easy to understand and follow basic CRM to track our leads, plus they help us post to social media. Have an app to use, plus you get to post all your units on their listing sight on top of all that! BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK HANDS DOWN!!!!

Cons

Wish it was easier to assign the lead to my sales people from the APP.

Frazer and DealerCenter

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

To expensive horrible customer service

Auto/Mate

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Bang for the Buck! Local Midwest company with this much reach and this great of service. Can't find that at any of the BIG TECH Company's period
Bee

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

Business wouldn't be as smooth and stress free with out there services

they help me keep my business running and stress free for pennies on the dollar.

Pros

It keeps my inventory in line, helps me keep track of the time I have my vehicles and helps me price them according to the market at current. I can print out inventory sheets with all the info "i want" and give them to customers which is so nice. I can also do my paperwork right here and know my profits individually or all together.
This company offers a easy to use program that helps me manage my inventory and my expenses with each car and even posts to facebook for me which in hand helps me get it placed in other groups, and on my facebook page and my website looks awesome.

Cons

there is nothing i do like about the software .. nothing at all

Alicia

Reviewed on 25/02/2020

Can't Be Beat

The value carsforsale offers can't be beat! They stay up to date on the latest trends and have a great customer support. The easy to use software makes it fast to make changes to your website, vehicles and print multiple forms as well.

Pros

Quick and easy to make changes, great customer service, quality product for a fantastic price. There isn't anything I don't like!

Cons

When trying to print the window sticker the margins are not set correctly so they get cut off. In order to use I have to transfer them to a word doc and edit them.

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Very small private company that was slow and didn't offer much

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

I found it to be the best value and were the nicest. I felt like what they were telling me was true and they were not just pressuring me for a sale.
Rolando

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

My experience using Carsforsale.com

My overall experience has been great. From the personalization they provide and swift results when request a change to our site. The experience with customer service staff if effective and pleasant. Knowledgeable staff are eager to implement your ideas.

Pros

The most I like about this software is that offers a mobile app that allows you the flexibility to be effective in updating inventory selection the website carsforsale.com designed for us.

Cons

Not much I don’t like about the software. The app stays updated the functionality is as effective as it can be
The only thing I would Integrate would be Craigslist automated posting, and google plus automated posting

carlos

Reviewed on 06/04/2020

owner

it is a great experience

Pros

has the live software, fats and esie to use

Cons

i like all nothing wrong with the website

Frazer

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

because i have all my dealer management there

DealerCenter

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

it was cheap and what i need at the moment
Casey

Reviewed on 15/03/2021

Carsforsale.com Review

A FEW MINOR BUMPS ALONG THE WAY BUT IVE ALWAYS BEEN OVERALL HAPPY WITH CFS. I WOULD DEFINETYLY RECCOMEND TO SMALL DEALERS

Pros

EASY TO USE
CFS PAID ATTENTION TO THE MINOR DERTAILS FOR THE APP THAT MATTER FOR TIME MANAGEMENT( ID DINT REALLY NOTICE UNTIL I COMPARED TO A COMPETITORS APP.

Cons

FACEBOOK MARKET PLACE ADS ARE GENERIC, THEY DO NOT LIST IMPORTANT INFORMATION LIKE DRIVETRAIN OR TRANSMISSION TYPE
FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE ADS HAVE BUGS AND SOMETIMES DONT GET UPLOADED

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

IVE ALWAYS HAD CFS BUT DECIDED TO TRY DCS AT A BETTER MONTHLY RATE. THE ONLY POINT DCS HAD BETTER THAN CFS IS FACEBOOK.
Fare

Reviewed on 23/02/2023

Carsforsale Review

Carsforsale is a great host for dealerships. It has helped our business grow and every now and then we learn something new.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Anytime we bring on a new hire, they're able to catch on to the software relatively quickly.

Cons

Not enough of a DMS system. I know carsforsale isn't marketed as a DMS service but it feels like it wouldn't take much to add cost of flooring, cost of repairs, and minor things to project or populate accurate fees.

Dealer.com

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

We were referred to carsforsale by a friend. As a new dealership we weren't familiar with any other host but we've enjoyed working with carsforsale.
JOSE

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

Valuable to our business.

Not familiar with another product that would match the services offered by Carsforsale.com.

Pros

The social media integration fits our model perfectly. The ease of use. Real time editing. Easy and quick integration with other 3rd Party vendors for feed exportation.

Cons

Would be even better if it had more dealer website templates.

Autosoft DMS

Reasons for Choosing Carsforsale.com

Carsforsale.com has a more dynamic platform, and better social media integration.

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Use of ease and informed/friendly representative.
Danielle

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

I'm really considering switching to Carfax

When I started here five years ago, I had never sold cars before. This is the first and only software I've ever used and it's comfortable and familiar. Over the last five years the software has grown and changed in many positive and efficient ways. CFS customer service is top notch. There's never been an issue they couldn't solve for me quickly. But as your competitors grow and change, I can't help but notice there's a lot they can offer this company too. I do hope that I see more leads generated from CFS.com and more marketing campaigns in the near future. I'm rooting for you guys :)

Pros

I love the website and the customer service for the website. Very professional, easy to use and simple to update. One phone call and customer service did the rest.

The recent updates and addons in response to the pandemic are exceptional.

Text Leads - Brilliant. Works great, just wish customers utilized it more.

Mobile App - I use it all the time, especially when importing vehicles into inventory.

Cons

Lead generation is non-existent. I cannot recall the last time I got a lead from CFS.com. I never see TV commercials, social media ads, or SEO targeted ads from CFS. I don't see CFS advertise in the same capacity and frequency as competitors such as Carfax, Cars.com. If you're not consistently pulling new clients to your site to see my merchandise then what am I paying for? What is keeping me from going to Cars.com or Carfax for CRM? I feel as if I'm relying solely on my social media presence and website SEO when it was my understanding that customers could and would find our merchandise on CFS.com. Conclusion, brand recognition; get with it or get lost. Your competition is beating you and winning me over more and more everyday, especially CarFax. Not only is Carfax THE authority on car history reports, but they have impressive CRM software, awesome lead generation, top notch free marketing materials and the price is directly competing with CFS.

The recent security updates. Texting a code every time I want to review an application is tedious to say the least. Now I find myself printing applications, just so I can review them later. I never used to print, I would just open the doc in CFS. Now I'm wasting paper, which is wasting money and resources. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate how serious you take protecting sensitive info, I wish there was a more efficient way to do so.

Chase

Reviewed on 24/03/2022

An excellent, inexpensive service for new and small independent dealerships, but needs changes

We love CFS because it's extremely reliable and gives us everything that we need all in one place; however, as we have grown as a dealership, we feel that we have outgrown the restrictions provided by the service and need a more responsive, controllable CRM and website.

Pros

We love the fact the CarsForSale is seamlessly integrated with our DMS. We never have any problems whatsoever with the product functioning the way that it is intended to function and it's an easy, lightweight way to present our inventory to customers.

Cons

The fact that we don't have control over our own HTML. I understand that this would be a nightmare for the programming team, but this is a severe headache and the reason that we have to seriously consider severing ties with CFS even though everything else is easy to use and has served us quite well. The template is too restrictive for us to present ourselves professionally as a staple in our local market and we often cannot wait 3-5 business days for changes to be implemented. Additionally, there are changes that we have submitted that have never been changed. Ultimately, more control over our website and closer partnership with the programming team would be phenomenal for us.

Response from Carsforsale.com

Hi Chase, thank you for your feedback. Our support team makes website updates on your behalf to ensure that your website remains functional and user-friendly. Please give us a call at (866) 388-9778 if you have any additional questions!

Replied 28/03/2022
Cameron

Reviewed on 06/07/2023

30 years plus dealership

I’ve had an excellent experience for cars for sale

Pros

I have been with cars for sale for over a decade. The value for the money is incredible. The support team is always there and helpful. I love how I can ask for customization on my website.

Cons

I have been with a Cars For Sale for over a decade, and the biggest issue is they rarely update any features. All the features are original to win their first debuted it and need updating. It would be nice if the Facebook posting tool would automatically do it and I don’t have to schedule it. Just let it pick a random vehicle daily and post it. All of the teachers should be updated regularly.

The price
Gustavo

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

Easy to navigate

Great

Pros

Easy to add inventory on our website, mobile crm

Cons

None I think Carsforsale it’s worth the monthly subscription

Carsforsale offered more tools