About Prezi

Prezi Business is a cloud-based content management solution that provides small to large enterprises with tools to streamline communications across the organization. It enables users to track the performance of sales...

Browse Prezi Reviews

1,445 of 1,445 reviews
Selim D.

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Dazzling Presentations Made Easy

Pros

It helps you create captivating presentations with visual help and detailed interfaces. And it's very easy to use. The execution of the presentation is also easy to use, as long as you prepare an easy-to-remember choreography :)

Cons

Nothing to complain to be honest. My overall experience with this product is very positive. I used to do product presentations and it always helped me impress my clients and chief officers.

Mary cloyce C.
  • Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 11/01/2021

Prezi Review

Prezi has been wonderful in being an engaging way to present my content to clients. It's perfect for beginners and was easy to get adjusted to.

Pros

I love all the features Prezi provides. It is user friendly and has beautiful aesthetics. It allows me to create beautiful presentations that aren't plain and boring. I use it for all of my meetings. I really like the most recent feature. It allows me to copy and paste content as well as create my own.

Cons

I cannot edit a picture with an angle which is a little frustrating. I also wish they would add some more colorful and up to date templates. I also would like to see easier exporting options.

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Prezi Business Review

My overall experience with Prezi Business is that it is great for sales pitches and presentations with rather "boring" content. It also is great when several people are working on one presentation because it has features for real-time collaboration (even if people are working remotely) using instant messaging, and features for collaboration on off-hours with in-line commenting and feedback. I would highly recommend it for people that are want to be creative but are not imaginative off the bat by themselves.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you can create stylish, memorable, and engaging presentations all while portraying numbers and data. Sales people are able to really grasp an audience with the creative content that Prezi allow a user to make in order to make sales pitches, which in turn help the company make profits. Moreover, it is easy to collaborate when creating the presentations because there are in-application messaging features and commenting features per slide or per widget.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it is easy to get caught up in the intricate features and animations that Prezi Business let's you use. Sometimes, people tend to go overboard in order to make a rather boring numbers driven presentation more colorful and animated. However, things tend to get lost or an audience's head tends to not be able to focus on the core concept of the presentation. I would say it takes time with using the software to learn how to get a happy balance.

Ulises M.

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Impress when presenting your work in a unique way

In my work part of the day to day is to generate digestible material that captures the attention of the viewer, that he understands the message I am giving him and that he is motivated to do new things but that must start with the material that is shown to them. that with this tool has made life much easier for me since having a good material and being concrete in the message I want to transmit is a 100% effective tool

Pros

The presentations as previously known linear lack of color and movement have been left behind because this tool gave me the possibility to make my presentations more creative and novel since first they are not linear presentations if people want to navigate within the presentation what They can do it with full freedom, allowing movements that make people feel attracted when viewing the presentation and in addition to this you have the possibility to add videos, images and develop the themes through mental maps.

Cons

With the great potential that it has, it seems to me that only two difficulties can be seen. The first has nothing to do with the software, because if the person makes a very dynamic presentation with too many distractors, he will lose the viewer's attention and the other is that if not you have internet you can not show the presentation but with the advantages it has is something that does not detract from its potential

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Awesome Presentations Tough Learning Curve

We truly love the beautiful presentations, but the learning curve has made it too difficult to implement with our entire team.

Pros

Hands down Prezi helps you create some of the most beautiful and seamless presentations out there! There truly isn't better software for creating exciting and effective presentations that spark conversation with your audience.

Cons

It is tough to learn! I am very tech savvy and was able to pick it up after about a week of daily use. However, I work with a team of people who are less than savvy and have had such a hard time learning to use it that they have given up and gone back to their old faithful. We sell Camping Memberships to our Family of RV Resorts and part of our pitch is having people attend a presentation. We have been using powerpoint for the past 15 years and we worked hard to create a new and exciting presentation. Because the learning curve was too difficult, our sales team abandoned using prezi and went back to powerpoint. Really sad!

Katharina S.

Reviewed on 09/07/2019

Innovative Presentation Tool

Excellent presentation tool, makes products look very modern and professional without much effort on the part of the user!

Pros

My favorite Prezi feature are the presentation layouts that are possible. With powerpoint (which I would assume is the dominant alternative), you work with true slides - one replaces the next in a linear format. With Prezi, your whole presentation is able to exist at once rather than in a slide-by-slide format. You can essentially make whole framework or list and then highlight aspects of it in context of the larger picture. I find that this works especially well for methods presentations! Not to mention, the effects and layouts available in this software result in an incredibly professional look that impresses again and again!

Cons

Although I love Prezi, I personally also love to overspend time on making presentations, and find presentations on this website harder to personalize when compared to powerpoint - there are simply less features to do so. However, when putting together a simple presentation quickly, Prezi is excellent at elevating it beyond the effort spent making it.

Rachel W.

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

Unique, creative website to jazz up presentations

I used Prezi for a little but eventually went back to using powerpoint because it was more straightforward and prioritized the material being presented rather than the vehicle through which the material is being presented.

Pros

This website has a lot visually appealing templates for creating presentations that are a bit more unique than the normal powerpoint options. These templates also allow for creative shapes, transitions, and formats to present information.

Cons

Sometimes the templates seem a bit too flashy and sacrifice clarity of the material being presented for the sake of interesting graphic design choices.

Román josué D.

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Prezi-ntations!

Give presentations the unique and special look-and-feel with Prezi!

Pros

Prezi is not just another software to create presentations, it's a new and innovative way to present ideas, share results, make expositions in a cool and original way! The first time you see the zoom feature and the fact that presentations are not linear, makes you feel that these presentations are original and special, in such a way that they catch the audience attention without distracting too much.
If you see a Prezi-ntation, you will remember it, as it's unique and not a traditional linear slide presentation.
Prezi allows you to create a presentation which looks like if it was created by a graphical designer, even though it's not required for you to be one.
I like that Media can be easily embedded into the presentation. This avoids having to leave the tool in the middle of the presentation to reproduce audiovisual media.

Cons

The zoom function can easily be abused, which could dizzy or distract the audience. Therefore, this feature needs to be used with caution.

Mary ann A.

Reviewed on 09/08/2016

Easy to use and the audience loves it

I have created several presentations using Prezi just the free version.

The first presentation had a little learning curve as I figured out which theme to use and how to add "slides". I practiced the presentation a couple of times and then delivered it in front of about 50 people. The response was very positive. People liked the style of the presentation and found it easy to follow. Also, Prezi is much more interesting to watch than a traditional power point.

Since then I have created several Prezi presentations. Every time the audience asks about the software and mention how much fun it was.

Using a free plugin I have also embedded the presentations on blog posts for my business website, like you would a You Tube video. Site visitors can review the presentations and read my notes at anytime.

Prezi has helped my business grow while helping educate the public and my clients.

Pros

There are a large variety of themes available. In fact, I have chosen a different theme for each presentation I have created. I select themes that metaphorically or in some other way convey the specific message of the presentation.

Sometimes I will add slides into a circle pattern so that as we progress through the presentation we come back around to the beginning.

Cons

The only con (and this is also a positive) is the presentation moves. My technique is to add slides next to each other so that the movement is small. If you go across the whole screen to the next slide, it can give the audience a feeling of seasickness.

Anna D.

Reviewed on 25/07/2018

Prezi is great for professional and personal use, especially with education and education...

Prezi really allows the user to make a complex presentation with a lot of graphics, effects, and transitions. The presentations look very professional and complex, but the templates allow most of the graphic work and transitions to be done by the software. The user just needs to enter in their content and boom...deluxe presentation. This is really good for students that are doing a presentation to their class and want to not just have a normal basic powerpoint.

Pros

Cons

I think that Prezi has come a long way with their more user friendly, helpful hints on how to work the software, but I still think it is more complex than Powerpoint. It isn't as easy to understand for first time users or people who do not have a lot of computer knowledge.

Ho'omana nathan H.

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

Makes really beautiful presentations, but often feels more gimmicky than useful

Prezi definitely gives you the opportunity to think outside the box in ways that PowerPoint doesn't (at least not without investing serious learning and effort). But in the end, especially if you have to make presentations all the time, I'm not sure the visual niceties are worth the extra effort.

Pros

Prezi is great for making stand-out gorgeous presentations, and it can be done without much skill or time. Although working in this moving, 3D space takes some getting used to, especially if you've been using something traditional like PowerPoint, the results can be worth it.

Cons

When I was a student, I thought Prezi was amazing and used it for most of my presentations. But the more presentations I've had to make, with different kinds of information (text, images, charts, etc), the less the time investment is worth it to me, and I think that sometimes audiences are actually annoyed with the moving and flying. The simple, clean, PowerPoint still seems to be the preferred tool in academic presentations anyway.

Yerachmiel K.

Reviewed on 22/04/2021

Powerpoint on steroids

My students really enjoyed using Prezi instead of the standard Powerpoint. With time they have gotten faster and faster at using it so it doesn't take as long to create.

Pros

Prezis look great and are eye-catching. The templates give a great way to make Prezis look professional.

Cons

Prezis take longer to create than a standard Powerpoint and can be distracting for students as they create them. Additionally, with the movements, it can be dizzying for the viewer.

Caroline H.

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Fantastic features, a bit of a learning curve.

Prezi engages your audience better than any other presentation software.

Pros

Prezi is a presentation software unlike any other. There are an endless amount of features that can lead to a captivating presentation to any kind of audience. I prefer using Prezi over Powerpoint.

Cons

If you're used to using powerpoint or a more basic presentation software you may find Prezi to be intimidating. However, if you can get through this initial period, the work pays off.

Maria agnes C.

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

It takes my presentation to the next level

It takes my presentation to the next level!

Pros

First time I used Prezi was during my bible sharing with a group. I have not much time to design my slide but with Prezi, I was able to create an engaging, persuasive, beautiful presentation in less than 30 minutes. There are lots of pre-defined templates or slides that will suit your needs, depending on the focal of your discussion - sales pitch, business presentation, project goals/objectives, school project, presentation for family gathering. It is definitely designed for people who are not great designer, always on the go and got no time to think about how to beautify their presentation.

The navigation is great that you can jump to different section without flipping though slides.

I also love the way it tracks the progress.

Plus there's no learning curve

Cons

Almost no cons for this software. If something, maybe it would be just how slow the computer can turn when you've added lots of slide, but that mostly depends on the ability of the PC as well.

• Used Other for 1+ year

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Innovative spin on presentation software, but ultimately not enticing enough to keep me...

Prezi is good for people that need to keep audiences engaged, for instance in the consulting or sales industry, but loses its edge in day to day meetings where engaging content doesn't matter as much.

Pros

I like the emphasis on storytelling that this software uses. It forces you to think about the narrative of what you are trying to convey to your audience. The templates provided are great and well thought out.

Cons

Ultimately it boils down to the fact that Prezi just didn't have enough differentiating factors to get me to switch to it permanently. It could just be that I just don't present to enough audiences to warrant a specialised tool. Or it could be that the transitions lose their effect after a while.

One specific bugbear that I can mention that did stand out for me was the requirement to be online while the presentation was running, since I frequently had the fear of having dodgy wifi at a client or conference. The workaround for this (downloading the prezi as a compiled executable) was clunky at best and prevented you from making last-minute on the fly changes.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

Great Option for Presentations

Working across advertising, education and PR, Prezi has been a welcome option from PowerPoint. It adds a creative element to your presentation for the right audience. I still use it whenever I want to step outside the box a little and do something a little different from the usual.

Pros

Calling what you create with Prezi a "slideshow" is a little misleading. Prezi allows you to create a dynamic presentation that provides a creative alternative to programs like PowerPoint or simple handouts. It breaks out of the traditional "next slide.....next slide" mold with a variety of transition options and features. It's developed online so it focuses more on link sharing than on sharing a full file, which can help with version control and size limitations.

Cons

Prezi is not ideal, nor is it really intended, to be used for quick-turn presentation development. You want to make sure you are able to think critically about your presentation and develop it with a clear goal in mind. That's hardly a criticism, but more of advice on creation.

Being an online-centric program, you need a connection to run your presentation.

There is a learning curve as well to get out of the "PowerPoint" mindset to both use it and have your audience see it. Being so different, you definitely need to know your audience well enough to see if they'll appreciate the disruptive style and get to your content.

• Industry: E-Learning
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 15/09/2018

Prezi is innovative and dynamic

My experience has been very profitable since it has allowed me to present and communicate my ideas in a visual, organized, structured and dynamic way. Thanks to this I have managed to capture the attention of people since the information is displayed in a visual, attractive and convenient way and this impacts the audience since it is impressive.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is that it allows me to make presentations in an organized, interactive and creative way since it has a wide gallery of templates. If you need help to use it, you can rely on tutorials and articles that allow you to learn how to use this tool. It allows you to use pdf files, images, maps and multimedia resources. Presentations can be stored in the cloud and on your own desktop. You can share the presentation on the network and publish on social networks.

Cons

What I liked least about this software is that at the beginning of its use it can be somewhat complicated to understand it because its format is not the traditional one to which we are accustomed (linear). And the other thing that I did not like is that it is not free because being a business program it is sold for teams of ten people and the price is usually very variable because it comes with service packages.

Rogger R.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 28/02/2021

A showy and elegant way to make a presentation

I do very didactic presentations with images, videos, etc. to train on some topic of agricultural sciences, and at the end I get the PPT or PDF of the presentation to share with others.

Pros

I like some Prezi features advanced image editing and long-distance presentations with wich I can address an audience outside the auditorium.

Cons

What I do not like is that in the trial version you can onlyshare up to five visible proyect and you neccessarily need the internet to be able manaje the platform.

Dominik L.

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

Modern presentations

All presentations should be made in Prezi and you can do that very simple by converting your old fashioned .ppt or .pptx to modern online Prezi.

Pros

Prezi allows me to create modern looking and design appealing presentations that will keep the audience engaged like never before with standard PowerPoint presentations. If you play a little with Prezi you can create amazing presentations with animations like a pro. Your text can appear from nowhere and you can use zoom in effects to reveal text that is well hidden at first look but this can actually be a very good slide transition. What is the best about it is that all your presentations are automatically synced in a cloud and you no longer have to worry about whether PowerPoint is or will be installed on a presenter computer? You no longer need a USB stick, you just open your presentation link and you are ready to go!

Cons

I was using offline Prezi editor and it was always giving me some technical errors. I thought it would be performing with better performance when a lot of effects are applied but in fact, it did the worse job. I recommend everyone to use the standard web editor because of that unpleasant experience.

Kathleen C.

Reviewed on 25/08/2020

A Plus for Engaging Presentations

When you spend the time to pre-plan your presentation -- with an eye to the overall story you're telling, Prezi is a wonderful tool. The zooming in and around your "slides," letting the audience see the big picture while you zero in on the details is really engaging and sets your presentation apart from the others.

Pros

We are all tired of watching endless powerpoint slides. The best features of Prezi are the animation and built-in templates. Even without any design background, you can create something very creative.

Cons

It takes a while to get used to the concept of Prezi presentations. So initially, it required more pre-planning. I also had some problems with modifying the pre-designed templates. It's doable, but not as intuitive as it could be.

Mike F.

Reviewed on 09/08/2016

Prezi is the BEST for my talks

As an educator, I need to have engaging visuals for my students (they're middle schoolers). Prezi fits the bill in every possible way. Customizable presentations in which you can easily insert music, videos, & more keep my classes focused and attentive and even some of the "driest" subjects. I love Prezi!

Pros

Its ease-of-use and customization.

Cons

On a couple of occasions, my work computer's software needed upgrading (which is sometimes beyond my control) & it prevents me from editing existing/creating new slideshows.

Jenny E.

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

Prezi business is an incredible tool to design team presentations.

Since using prezi business I have obtained multiple benefits, I create and design exciting and truly inspiring presentations.

Pros

Presentations have become an indispensable tool in the business world. Prezi business allows to create dynamic and above all interactive presentations, in addition it offers many functionalities that will make our slides much more attractive. In my opinion all its features are great, what I like the most is that it allows to share the content among the participating users, making team work easier. On the other hand, it offers analytical tools so that they can obtain feedback immediately.

Cons

The use of this software can be a bit complicated due to the multiple functions it offers. However, I think it works quite well.

Valery M.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

my best ally!!

it makes my student's life so much easier!

Pros

im in love with the graphics that prezi provides and also with the easy that is for make the presentations and the way that explains how to do it!

Cons

the only thing i do not like of prezi is the fact that i can not use my prezis on others computers whom does not have the software but it is a minimal thing because i can use it online

Lidia G.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 08/01/2020

Hard to use!

I hated that I couldn't find my presentation at the end, I dont know that happened but I didn't find it.
In my experience 6/10

Pros

It is really awesome the way that a presentation can be done, like all the features, colors, things that you can add, change and modify.

Cons

To me, it was hard to make a new presentation after a few years that I used it last time, I dont know if it was the new version or what.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

Presentations like you've never imagined

Recommended: no doubt you'll fall in love with presentations made with Prezi and the ease with which they can be built.

Pros

Working with Prezi Business is an experience of great impact, but it takes patience to understand and use the powerful tools that the program provides, such as zooming on images and texts, links between the various slides, including video and audio, which they appear as a structure, or a rope or a hierarchical sequence that it is good to draw and architect in a preliminary form.
The performance of the presentation locally or via remote browser is of great impact and effectiveness. The presentation of Prezi can be encapsulated on the internet sites in order to work and be shown also online.
Many models are available and can be customized online.
Preservation of presentations that can be reviewed or re-used according to one's needs.

Cons

A certain amount of complexity in the positioning of the various objects and in their sequentiality that requires a certain knowledge and skill in the use of the software.