Route4Me Reviews

About Route4Me

Route4Me is a cloud-based fleet management solution designed for small, midsize and large businesses. Primary features include route planning and routing guides. It allows users to type-in or upload customer addresses and plan a...

Browse Route4Me Reviews

Lukasz
Lukasz
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 18/12/2020

Best in class software and customer service.

R4Me is a fantastic tool for daily dynamic routing. It is easy to implement and very intuitive.

Pros

User friendly interface with plenty of options for routing. The platform offers very good level of options for routing small to medium size fleet.

Cons

R4Me is a good fit for our needs and supports transportation operations perfectly. no issues to report.

Kevin
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Reviewed on 04/01/2020

Daily User

I am a  daily user of your route4me app. As I am a FedEx home delivery driver. I enjoy the simplicity of the app, in comparison to other GPS apps on the market. However, it seems sometimes some of the addresses I input get dropped off once I optimize the route or either the map location places me on the other block in location to the address I am seeking. I have conducted an update to the software and it still happens. This is frustrating when executing my route, as I have to spend additional time redirecting myself from map location.

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use of the app. Unlimited stops can be added, easy to update, change or add locations while en route

Cons

Sometimes inaccurate place of address location, long time to optimize and load No indication of duplicate address being added. Inconsistent ability to change location as visited, the app will sometimes not change color.

Kyle

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

After 4 year it’s gotten worse

4 years ago I would have said good for the price now I think it’s terrible and actively looking for new companies and have told probably 100 other garbage company owners to stay clear it’s not worth it

Pros

In the beginning for one driver it was functional and a good price but isn’t good for bigger companies with more then one truck.

Cons

The routing isn’t great with wrong locations and routes that don’t make sense

Not a lot of great features and not able to turn features on and off.

Terrible customer support, best way to get a response is by submitting a ticket forget about talking to anyone and most of the time I’m just told we can’t help but that’s a good idea we will submit for consideration.

The functionality is poor and is-meant for small companies with minimal stops. Once we got a lot of stops and multiple truck the quality went down big time and price skyrocketed

Top Route4Me Alternatives

April
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 09/05/2023

Logistic solution

Helpful and efficient

Pros

Customer service has been amazing. They are available by phone, chat or email. Response is quick and helpful. Loading new routes is fast and easy to navigate

Cons

Would like to be able to customize a route that is specific to our companies needs without having to manually optimize the route. It might be optimized for some industries but it doesn't always work the best for our usage.

Google Maps

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

The additional features
Jacob
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 04/05/2023

Route4Me for meal kit logistics.

Pros

Ability to adjust our own routes to suit day-to-day deliveries with on the fly adjustments. Adding 'custom data' is another huge pro - as a lot of the business needs revolve around creating files with run data. With the feature manager we can choose the specific addOns that we specifically require.Route4Me's support staff are incredible - there has never been any issue left unresolved.

Cons

For general housekeeping we remove routes weekly and because of this the Dashboard becomes irrelevant as we cannot track our progress longterm. This could potentially be an internal issue, and not Route4me's, as there is probably some functionality with the API that can be used to export the data into a local dashboard on a week by week basis.

Edwin

Reviewed on 21/10/2023

Route4Me for Delivery Business

Great experience for our delivery business, we don't have to overthink when planing every morning. Route4Me handles it automatically

Pros

We use it every morning to organize our delivery team routes and assign workloads. We don't have to stress to thinking of the best routes or who to assign what it's automated

Cons

It's abit more expensive than other applications in the market and it's pricing is only in usd which abit more expensive in our country

Zeo Route Planner
Arman

Reviewed on 10/04/2023

Custm

Excellent support and great product overall

Pros

Ability for driver to dispatch themselves.

Cons

Cost per user could be better optimised to cost per activity or route.

Onfleet and Circuit
Matthew
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 04/05/2023

Route4me makes things so much easier for our business.

Its been great, I can't imagine how we would be able to do what we do without it

Pros

The tracking system and the route creation makes the day a lot easier and very easy to use.

Cons

No real issues using route4me, maybe a better memory system that remembers certain presets that you use alot

Rebekah
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 02/05/2023

Route For Me Review

My over all experience is pleasant. I find it easy and efficient to use.

Pros

I love how I can export my route to an excel sheet.

Cons

I think its the type of plan I have but I dont like that I can use it on my computer only the mobile version.

Hugo
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 20/05/2023

Sitisfactory

Overall is complete satisfied

Pros

Knowing where are all my stops and find out where is our driver when he has to make a delivery

Cons

When is an error not to have many options to solve our situation

Kristen
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 03/10/2017

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates...

We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

Pros

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

Cons

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Tim
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

Worth Over $100,000

The customer service is 20 out of 10. Close to the best in any business (mine is good too :-) but I would say they are the Cadillac of any service team I have been around.

Pros

I can have a route up and running in minutes. My routes change often during the day. With a click of a (+) add address I can add as many as I want. Optimization for the least amount of gas, millage and time. I can copy paste from an excel sheet.

Cons

Really, I have nothing to report negative, really. I am grandfathered in to a 50.00 month plan now I understand it is more.

Jarrod
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Reviewed on 05/10/2018

Bad customer support

I will look for a routing service with greater customer support.

Pros

Product worked well and was able to upload (via Excel) and plan routes for my daily deliveries quite easily.

Cons

After 1.5 years of subscribing, I suddenly lost access to my account while I was out on my route. I was told it was because my google play account email did not sync with the route4me email. Not only did I lose major productivity on that day, I have spent over 6 hours trying to resolve the issue with Route4me and Google play customer support. Neither of them have been the least bit helpful. I have cancelled my account.

Reviewed on 03/05/2023

User

Easy to use.

Pros

Route planning and sharing the routes between drivers.

Cons

The navigation is very choppy, it changes directions frequently. Also send you in circles for stop that are close to each other. Google maps is more accurate for navigation.

leandro
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 03/05/2023

Experience with route4me last year

Maximum efficiency in the delivery of our products as well as a control and follow-up of the moment, allowing to improve productivity.

Pros

Ease of use, route planning alternatives, adaptability to our customers for control and follow-up.

Cons

The features to be improved could be more personalized advice and thus take full advantage of the different options and thus seek the efficiency of drivers and deliveries.

Yan
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 10/05/2023

Franklin Operation Rewiew

Pros

we use it every to optise the routes of our 10 trucks and track them. proof of deliveries online.

Cons

would like to have the ability to oreset territories

Moncy
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Great Software

The software is great and has a lot of features that can be used for future as well when your fleet expands or even your requirements

Pros

The software helps assign boundaries which vehicles are supposed to avoid while scheduling the route and place new orders from customer site itself through app.

Cons

It actually servers all our purposes exactly and hard to comment anything least liked here.

Nick
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 08/10/2022

Great for small businesses, easy to use at sensible cost

Really good so far

Pros

i really like to instant access to online support- always there and really helpful

Cons

to get full use of the software I need to have more drivers and use the desktop features where i can track drivers - at the moment were simply using it on mobile phones, but it does work great! Its a little frustrating to not be able to load up files of addresses to Favorites or Addresses, but guess this could happen with the desktop version?

Philip
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 06/09/2016

Thank you Route4Me!

Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home.

"GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me.

Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably.

Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches.

Philip A. Streifer, PhD
Volunteer
[email protected]

Pros

Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Cons

Nothing.

Monika
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 02/05/2023

Very good product

Pros

It is very easy to use. I like the features after the last update

Cons

There us nothing I don't like about this product

Jose
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 10/05/2023

Display of the website and app

Pros

one of the things I like is how easy I can rearrange and move stops between routes.

Cons

i cannot stand the pop ups at the bottom of the screen(updates)they get on the way and there is no way to turn them off. the small map is difficult to see when you have more than 6 routes, it's almost gone when you are trying to move call between routes

Jeff

Reviewed on 23/03/2018

When I use it,it works

Pros

Easy baby easy I use it for setting up my run list daily and not always in the same area. I cover the entire county some 5 or 600 square miles or more. It sets me up so I don't waste my time getting from 1 stop to the next.

Cons

Uuum let me get back to you on this. I would say the software needs to recognize the area your in so I don't have a stop in Rome or France when I'm in So Cal. That kinda messes everything up. Program the softwares for the state your in not the state of confusion.

Shaun D

Reviewed on 25/04/2018

Took the guess work out of service and delivery

Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.

Pros

Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

Cons

Some functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.

Carol

Reviewed on 17/11/2018

Thank you Route 4 Me!

Pros

I love your app because it is awesome helping me route garage sales in our large community of 160,000.
It is easy to use and it organizes garage sales according to addresses. It is able to ‘optimize’ the long list. And, it is FREE to me.

VERY easy to use. I don’t ‘save’ routes because they change daily. Once I see the map locations, I can add or delete. (I usually delete sales that are 8-10+ miles from my house.)

I can see how a business can use this to determine their driver’s route. Saves money in gas

Cons

It may be ‘me’ but I would like to print out the addresses in routes order so I don’t need to re-write the order from 1 to 10.

Tonja

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

owner

Pros

that is routes everything and that I can get real time as to where our delivery driver is

Cons

it will send us all over town if there is more than 20 stops...have us go from one end of town to the other and then back .