About RingCentral Contact Center

RingCentral's leading cloud contact center offers skill-based routing, agent management, real-time insights, and more to empower your employees to deliver better customer experiences. With the right tools, your agents can meet...

Browse RingCentral Contact Center Reviews

Katherine L.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Pros

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Cons

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Darian
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

Review for RingCentral Contact Center

Pros

We like that RingCentral has an extensive reporting system so that we can monitor efficiency of our call queues. Our management wanted to view realtime reports and graphs to show how our staff was working, which hours were peak hours and which hours needed more staff.

Cons

So far we do not have any complaints for using the software. Initial setup wise, our call queues were fairly complicated so we had to hire a third party to setup our call queues and directory structure. We felt that the initial setup through incontact was too complicated without utilizing outside help. Im not sure if there was a better way around this, however, such as more docs or such.

To put into perspective, our migration from our previous, on-prem phone system to RC took about 3 months of setup. This included account creation, call tree creation, logic and voice recording for 8-9 different companies.

Vonage Contact Center

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Contact Center

We had reliability issues with Amazon Connect which required us to change. The feature set was also lacking, although we did appreciate the amount of integrations that were available through AWS. We switched from Mitel in part due to cost but also due to reporting. The reporting we were receiving from the phones were inaccurate which management asked us to resolve. We were unable to find a solution, so we had to transition phone providers. This was coming off several other instances of issues with Mitel not working correctly or features missing.

MiCloud Connect

Reasons for Switching to RingCentral Contact Center

We chose ringcentral since we had started using ringcentral for a small office we also own. The setup was simple, our relationship was good and the price was comparable to other products. Making the switch had its fair share of difficulties but afterwards, the feature set was exactly what we had asked for.
Adam

Reviewed on 31/07/2022

Review of Product Software

RingCentral has allowed us to speed up call routing and decisions making among our operators that is crucial to our success

Pros

The features of RingCentral that are most impactful for our business have been the call center management and Caller ID. We find that these features have allowed us to make more money each month through the ease of integration into our current processes and the ability to create new efficiencies that we would have not had the chance to create with other similar software options available in the marketplace.

Cons

We've not found anything about RingCentral that is difficult to use or problematic with integrating into our existing systems.

Top RingCentral Contact Center Alternatives

Vonage Contact Center

Greg

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Delays in the call quality, terrible customer service, and extra charges

Terrible. They told me there would be no additional charges as I described how we would be forwarding calls to an Australian admin when we signed the contract. The forwarded calls then didn't go through to our admin and were getting blocked. I reached out to customer service and they told me we needed to get white listed and sign a contract accepting liability for any fraud.

As I was getting that done, the service agent disappeared and a new agent took over and told me that wasn't the problem at all. Instead we needed to turn on international forwarding. That's when I learned that there was an additional charge per minute for each of those calls. I had confirmed multiple times with the account rep that there wouldn't be any additional charge when we signed the contract.

When I let their support team know what was happening, they told me I needed to talk to the account rep. Even though I told them our new startup was depending on taking these calls and getting this figured out, they never called me back. I reached out many times to support and they conveniently 'lost' all records of our calls and wanted me to start over in explaining what went wrong each time. Finally, they decided they wouldn't even send me the record of the chat so that I could more easily explain the problem the next time the didn't call me back.

Pros

It seems like it has a lot of options in its feature sets.

Cons

There were significant delays in the call which made it unusable in a business setting. We experienced 2 second delays, which made conversations very difficult.

aniss
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 21/04/2022

Great overall solution for call centers

Overall very satisfied with this program as it is a really complete solution; I worked 16 years in call centers and used it for only 6 months during my last experience and I can definitely tell that I am really impressed compared to all the other call centers tools I used before in all my carreer;

Pros

Whatever your position, you can all work with it in a very efficient way, easily without any need to provide a training for it. Impressive really as it is so complete with anything you can need in a call center eather as the client or an outsourcer;

Cons

Sometimes, as any program, some bugs can happen when trying to type or some lags when trying to get reports out.

Emma

Reviewed on 22/07/2021

Ringcentral has changed the way our company operates

It has been great, I like that I can have it open on multiple devices at once. I often find myself using my desktop version to text and my cell phone to take calls. 10/10

Pros

It never fails. We have previously tried other telecommunication software which has caused us grief. In the 7 months that we have been using RingCentral, we have had little to no problems and it has streamlined a lot of our companies processes. I like that it supports MMS and I can send images as well as other forms of media through text to employees. There are plenty of other features that I probably haven't made the most out of yet but will sure get around to doing. I like the call recording aspect and the voicemail transcript.

Cons

I would like it if I could send batch text messages out to our employees to which they could respond to me only.

Josiah
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

Has everything you need at a great price

I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

Pros

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

Cons

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Contact Center

Price and features.

Reasons for Switching to RingCentral Contact Center

The price was right and they allowed us to do a one month trial to see if we liked the system.
Steven
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 28/12/2020

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

My overall experience has been extremely positive.

Pros

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

Cons

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

Grasshopper

Reasons for Switching to RingCentral Contact Center

Functionality was the primary deciding factor.
Gregorio
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

Excellent software for Call center industry!

Really great software, easy to run and implement, agents loves it and accurate dashboard with full information about performance.

Pros

Reports are so easy to run, accurate data and fast response.

Cons

Interface, could be better, needs to refresh and be more dynamics.

Jerico
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 18/07/2022

Good to have on demand

Pros

I like that I can call around the world with it.

Cons

Can be improved and make the UI more responsive.

Darci

Reviewed on 18/07/2017

Great product for property management call center

Great way for tenants to call in and inquire about rental properties or report maintenance issues.

Pros

Easy to use, instant notifications of incoming calls, all pertinent information included with message, good customer service

Cons

The ability to call customers back from the app has a delay and poor sound quality, so I typically have to write down the number and call them back from a normal line. When I'm away from my desk and only have my personal cell phone, I prefer not to use it because I don't want tenants having my personal information, so this is the only main con.

Helen

Reviewed on 08/07/2020

Recommended

The support team was great. They made sure I got the answers to my question and they walked me through very well.

Pros

Product - we have just been using the software for a month now and we are in adjustment period. So far, we are not having big problems with the product. It is very user friendly. We can customize with ease. Each user can customize too, giving less work on the super admin.
Customer Support - The representatives make sure they have satisfied our questions. There was one issue that we addressed that was not part of their features yet (involves Polycom phones). They immediately suggested that we address it also to the development team. I think the company is growing and with constant support care, RingCentral customers are in good hands.

Cons

Not really a problem but one feature was not included. I wanted to rearrange my contacts on my Polycom Screens by customizing through RingCentral. The software could not help me rearrange to how I wanted the names to be assigned to the lines I prefer. Other than that, I am highly satisfied.

Jessica
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 05/11/2019

Pros

What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

Cons

What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

Jeff

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

A must if you're using Ring Central Phone!

Our organization uses Ring Central, Ring Central Phone, and Ring Central Contact Center for our phone system, scheduling conference calls (audio or video) and for phone monitoring and reporting in our call centers. All of the RC software plays nice with each other, including mobile versions.

Pros

The ability to monitor teams in real time via customizable dashboards is my favorite feature. It is as good as any telephony software that I have seen.

Cons

The reporting capabilities are somewhat robust, but creating custom reports beyond the stock templates is not intuitive and in a few instances we were not able to create the report we wanted with multiple data sets.

Tom

Reviewed on 24/01/2018

We have been using Ringcentral for over ten years. We have multiple lines including a fax...

Pros

Ringcentral has been dependable with quality lines. We have calls coming and going all over the world and the calls sound very clear no matter what the weather at anyone's location.

Cons

I really like everything except I think it is pricey. I like professional and quality products so I am willing to pay extra for the best. I use the fax feature a lot so I need the best product. I did have a few dropped calls but nothing to stop my productivity.

Maria
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 06/04/2018

Excellent voice quality

Pros

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

Cons

It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

Santosh
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 06/11/2019

Ring Central - Review

- It is a great application overall with ring central.

Pros

- Ring central is very easy to setup and use.
- This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls
- This application can be customized to very high extent.

Cons

- The pricing can be made more affordable
- They can add more features and limits to the applications

Jerry
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 17/02/2020

Replaced our original phone system

Replaced our old phone system with RingCentral and it has worked flawlessly since. Being able to receive text messages and faxes to the same number is great. We have it on all the computers and devices so its hard to ever miss a call.

Pros

Tons of features, not only replaces the phone system but helped the business to operate on a higher level

Cons

Every once in a while the program will have a slight lag, cant say this is a con though because it may be related to computer/device.

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 24/10/2018

Very functional

Definitely worth using!

Pros

We use this phone software at my job instead of giving us all individual phones for the company. Its easy to find, easy to use and very convenient to have! We call online all the time and it lets us be bale to text and call the clients we need to get a hold of easily. It's hard to miss a phone call too when it's on your computer and it will ring through your headset.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that it will take a long time to give you a notification when someone does text you back. If you are paying attention to your ringcentral you can see the red dot notifying you that someone has texted you back but the actual sound and banner notification is about on a 15 second lag behind it.

• Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 14/12/2019

Great for internal communication

Positive overall! Great way to communicate with others you work with who you're not physically with during the day.

Pros

Really great platform for internal company use. I used ring central at the doggy day care facility where I used to work. It was great to be able to communicate with my coworkers in a very fast pace environment where there's a lot going on. Able to search keywords to search for certain things in conversations.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about this platform. It's not the prettiest, but it's simple and that's a great thing.

Melissa

Reviewed on 28/03/2018

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Pros

Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

Cons

I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Sean

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Incredible call center alternative (especially when working from home)

Ringcentral is incredible for my small team and has been crucial in keeping us [productive while working from home during the pandemic. Users can call support and each of us gets a notification and the opportunity to answer the call from our computer. Further, it is great for setting up interviews as it's as easy as sending out a link. I couldn't recommend this more to support teams as it has everything you need to help customers along their way when they have an issue.

Pros

Great features for a small/mid size team
Great call clarity
Incredible management of calls when working from home
Fast support and assistance with issues

Cons

Not many to speak of. It does what it does and it does it well. I have not had an issue arise that wasn't resolved in a day since it was deployed

Maddie

Reviewed on 07/06/2017

We mainly use for faxing. It is easy to use/navigate; I really haven't had any issues.

Easily send and receive faxes without having to worry about the confidentiality of the information included in the faxes.

Pros

Simple to add contacts. You have the ability to have multiple extensions if needed. It is easy to tell where/who the faxes came from and you can respond simply by clicking on the number or contact it came from. You are able to create a cover sheet when uploading the needed file(s). You can easily tell if the full fax was received because it will show the number of pages that are supposed to have come through.

Cons

A couple businesses have had issues sending faxes to us; but the problem is more than likely on their end and not related to RingCentral. Everything else about the software has worked smoothly.

Desirae
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 25/07/2018

RingCentral

Overall this is a nice app that is easy to both manage and use. It appears to be quite flexible depending on each company's needs and allows for call agents to pick up those critical customer calls even when they are on the go. Definitely worth a look!

Pros

RingCentral provides the ability to forward your incoming calls to your mobile or office phone and also allows you to answer incoming calls on your computer. Likewise, the mobile and desktop apps allow you to make outgoing calls to customers from various phones and your computer. A very nice touch. This app is simple to use and manage.

Cons

The only issues I had were directly related to lack of internet and mobile service available at my location and in no way is a reflection on the RingCentral application.

Lucy
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 09/09/2020

Very organized tool

Overall is good. If RingCentral has the dark theme that will be great.

Pros

It has GIF that we can choose what we like instead of displaying random GIF. RingCentral group the images, files, pinned items together which is very easy to find the info.

Cons

When the same person leaves the message, it doesn't get added into the same paragraph like Google Chat, it will show multiple lines. And it has the function for like/unlike only, we don't have choose to pick the reactions for the message, for instance, reaction of happy, shock, or lol.