- Used Daily for 6-12 months
Easy, focused on corporate education and a better partner you cannot find!t
We are a healthcare software company rapidly growing with needs to rapidly deploy education across our global employee network leveraging technology to avoid increases in head count. We implemented Litmos without a hiccup and our employees are 100% engaged! Our 90 day trending shows no end in sight to the benefits this incredibly easy to use technology will bring. Every person we encounter at Litmos is devoted to our success. A rare find in today's business world. I highly recommend you take a look if education is at the forefront of your company objectives!
easy technology with seamless implementation, customization to your needs, reporting available for most anything you want to measure, can use all kinds of different mediums that are easy to upload and use, cost to value is more than other systems researched, best online help I've ever seen
would love to see more delineation in privileges allowing me to customize for my company's use and specific needs
- Industry: Automotive
- Company size: 10,000+ Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Excellent Corporate Training Tool - SAP Litmos
- The overall experience with SAP Litmos is very excellent and satisfactory. The tool is very helpful for enterprise clients to implement for the employees on-boarding and get on track as soon as possible.
- The most important feature of the software which is very helpful for the administrators to upload new learning content for the new employees to be successful and get knowledge on company policies on network, security, behavioral, etc.
- The most important feature of the application is to conduct exams and score employees on the tests conducted and evaluate the next steps for the employee. The manager can then look into the next possible certifications the employee should be targeting and get certified in the area.
- The tool can be more intuitive and make it more comfortable for all the new employees who are new to the tool as well.
- The product team can include more features on the tool like taking surveys, making content more strictly accessible for several teams based on the hierarchy model in the company.
- The tool is a little expensive than the one's available in the market
Reasons for Switching to SAP Litmos- The tool has more built features that the customers can leverage and make best use of the tool - The tool pricing was way better than the other products available in the market - The tool' support was ready always to help setup the product and GA
- Industry: Renewables & Environment
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Okay product but TERRIBLE SUPPORT
Rollercoaster, sometimes they're spot on and have the features we need, other times it takes forever to get a known problem taken care of.
If I could go back and re-select an LMS, I wouldn't choose Litmos.
• Allows you to distribute material on a mass basis and track who has and who has not completed
• Learning Paths allow you to group a series of Courses together to assign 1,000's of modules at a time easily
• Modules can have embedded capability to allow you to perform tasks that the LMS does not have built-in
• API integration allows you perform useful tasks that Litmos does not have built in.
• The Support takes FOREVER to get anything done, even when it is a program glitch, at the time of writing this review I have been waiting 6 months for a fix to a problem that they have identified as a flaw and just have not fixed. This flaw has been debilitating to our Training Program with Litmos.
• Cheating is easy on built-in assessments. When completing assessments on a computer the user can just right-click and go back and re-submit the correct answer. Litmos said they would NOT disable the back-button.
• Learning Paths are the only level of organization that they allow, it would be nice to have "Sub-Learning Paths".
• Reports are still "meh", even after the reporting update. Thankfully there is API integration which allows us to make our own reports from the information on Litmos.
Response from Litmos
Thank you for the review. Our support team has doubled in the past few months to make sure our customer's are taken care of. Hopefully things change for the better - we are always here to help.
- Industry: Retail
- Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
This was our first LMS and we looked at about 10 options, 3-4 of which had free trials that we used and researched more carefully. I have no major complaints about the process of getting set up, though we're in the final stages of loading all our users into the system (400+), so we aren't completely settled in. Everyone at our company who has seen the platform has loved what we've been able to set up.
Overall I find Litmos to be easy to use and relatively intuitive. When I've had questions I've been able to find the answer in the online help forums nearly every time (in the instances I've had to reach out help has been rather quick and efficient). The content authoring works well for the most part, and the content library covers nearly all of our general needs, which is great. Any Litmos representatives we've worked with have been great. The Dojo is helpful for teaching yourself the platform, and the seemingly endless list of features has been great so far, though I plan to utilize them even more as we grow with our LMS (Assign, Branding, etc.).
There are some quirks, as with anything. If you copy a module and delete the original then you're unable to edit the copy (even though it's completely separate, per their descriptions online). Litmos has verified this quirk. I find the fonts/sizing to be somewhat restrictive within the content authoring tool, and in the same vein the assessments within the authoring can be difficult to manipulate at times, depending upon what elements you add on what page.
Reasons for Switching to SAP LitmosOverall we felt Litmos was a happy medium between Auzmor and Docebo. Auzmor was lightweight and modern, but almost seemed to lack some features. Docebo on the other hand seemed quite intricate and complicated. Both companies were great to work with, ultimately Litmos was just the best fit for our company.
- Industry: Computer Software
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
Integration Rich, Easy to Use
We've been using Litmos for a little over a year, coming from another LMS system that did not meet our needs. Litmos is very easy to learn, we were building courses quickly once we got in. They have a great array of features for course building with different module types, including assessments, videos, text, and integrations with GoToTraining and other delivery tools that makes it easy to created a mixed deliverable which keeps people more engaged than slide after slide after slide. A for that.
They also update their product regularly with new features, and make it easy to learn/find these by notifications at the top of the site, and offering new release webinars and videos parked on YouTube. A on their communication of new features.
Reporting takes a bit of getting used to, as you can drill down from a broad set of figures to a granular individual student level, I often find it best to export these as Excel files and manipulate the data with my own formulas and pivot tables. B on reporting capabilities.
We use Litmos to train thousands of clients annually as opposed to training just a few hundred of our own staff - our DB at this point consists of 10,000 users and considering the volume, we very rarely have issues with the Litmos tool itself from an accessibility or bug perspective. As a professional trainer of software products, I can say confidently that that is a true accomplishment. A on code stability!
Best advice is to plan our your organizational needs as a flow chart so you get it right the first time.
Integrations with many outside products, including GoToTraining/Webinar, Salesforce, Wordpress, several shopping cart tools, and more.
Easy to learn, easy to course build.
Several options for organizing by Team or Learning Path.
Two minor pet peeves in course building - no "center" option on image alignment - you have to either code it in, or put it in the middle of a 3 column centered table. No spell check in standard typing view, you have to go into the source code view to see spelling errors.
True con lately is support turn around time. Support is through online ticketing system, even if you call in, they simply file the ticket on your behalf. I understand the need for that, as we urge our own clients to use our self-service portals first. But we are currently in the position of needing assistance with the Litmos/Salesforce integration, and we are closing in on two weeks and still do not have resolution. I have twice proposed meeting times several days in the future and had team members on standby to drop what they are doing to meet with a Litmos rep when they have time for us, and both times got no response until after the proposed meeting dates. This needs serious improvement.
- Cloud LMS Software
- Employee Training Software
- Computer Based Training Software
- SCORM-Compliant LMS Software
- Certification Tracking Software
- Social Learning Platforms Software
- Mobile Learning Tools
- Learning Management System for Manufacturing Software
- LMS for Nonprofits Software
- Healthcare LMS Software