- Industry: Computer Software
- Company size: Self Employed
- Used Weekly for 2+ years
Very satisfied with SpiraTeam's requirements management features and functions.
I can easily manage software requirements for any size software development project.
The value for the money. I primarily use SpiraTeam for requirements management. From that perspective alone, SpiraTeam's functionality is as good or better than IBM/Rational, HP, or ReqTool. To have all the other functionality (test management, task management, Kanban, reporting, etc.) include in the package is a true value-add.
It's a minor inconvenience: response time when first logging-in to the system is somewhat slow. But once the system responds to my login attempt, response time is acceptable - at least as good as other cloud-based systems I use.
- Industry: Banking
- Company size: 10,000+ Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
Team project planning with SpiraPlan
Collaborating project with our technical department is smoother with SpiraPlan. Both department has fully understand this software capabilities which make us know where the limit and can properly planning for project without problem and miscommunication.
Every feature and tools that are much needed to planning a project either for small project and larger project is available to be use within this software. Selection for type of service and tools that can be integrated is quite huge and cover all the tools that we use. Planning board can be drag, drop and duplicate across the project list.
The report generated is not as extensive is it should, some details are not readily included and no customization to the report seem can be done. Manual testing is slow to load all the resource and i had to restart the whole process again to properly load all the related resource. Other than that, everything is working as it supposed.
- Used Daily for 2+ years
We've used SpiraTeam in my company for over 5 years and it is great tool for Test Management.
I'd like to have versioning for requirements and others, Faster UI and Navigation. Dashboards with all the needed reports and graphs
When lots of test cases are created the app gets sloppy and confused
Missing dashboards and better reports
- Industry: Industrial Automation
- Company size: 201-500 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Use of SPIRA
I´m tracking our development processes for a waterfall/V-Modell process
Easy to administrate. Ready to go after installation. Web access. Easy to handle.
Editable workflows not for all items. Baselining comes this year.
Reasons for Choosing SpiraPlanNot so easy to administartate, Cost - Use realation
Switched FromALM/Quality Center
Reasons for Switching to SpiraPlancosts, easy to use
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Weekly for 1-5 months
Our R&D - managed, at last!
We used a maintenance release for one of our medical devices as a trial. Spira allowed very easy control of Requirements and Test artifacts and especially traceability and traceability reporting, which is vital for e.g. the FDA submissions.
* Easy to set up (meaning the project templates, users, customizable fields, etc.)
* Very good integration possibilities with other tools
* Attractive GUI
* Great customization possibilities for reports
* REST API available and well documented
* Support for reviews is a bit rudimentary - this is, IMO, the weakest part of the tool. We'd prefer to have the possibility to submit sets of artifacts for review, defined review groups, and allow adding Approvals and Discussion threads (similar to e.g. Gitlab)
Reasons for Switching to SpiraPlanValue for money Simple setup Provides everything we need and no redundant features
- Agile Project Management Software
- IT Project Management Software
- Task Management Software
- Online Time Tracking Software
- Marketing Project Management Software
- Project Portfolio Management Software
- Online Project Management Software
- Mac Project Management Software
- Small Business Project Management Software
- Creative Project Management Software